View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the main repercussion of using MXE as an antidepressant is the fact that one day you will have to stop. If (when) MXE becomes illegal, if you run out of money, if others disapprove of your use, the prospect of living without MXE could be daunting, especially if you use it like this for a year or more. The antidepressant effects of it are almost certainly not permanent, though they may last a good while.

So on top of the unease brought about by not having MXE to hand, the antidepressant effects will wear off and you could be left in quite a bad state.

I love playing Devil's advocate...=D

All true, but I was surprised to find I've gone through less than a couple of grams since last November and I've been using more than necessary for the anti-depressant effect, it wouldn't cost much to stock up on enough for a few years of smiles! And I'm only a miserable sod in the winter, so even better!

yeah...there has got to be a catch to all of this beauty. This stuff is too perfect...even though I feel like I may have stumbled across something that actually works and fixes something that may be wrong with me, I refuse to believe that everyday usage of this substance doesn't come with some form of a repercussion.

I've gone though roughly 2-3 grams of this substance over the course of a month. At first it was purely recreational, 25mg lines here, 50mg lines there on the weekend which usually added up to well over 100mg a night. Now it has become 10-15mg orally every 3-4 hours taken orally and tolerance is definitely going up. After using everyday for 5 days straight, I am calling it quits so I can analyze the after effects.

i will hold judgement on how perfect it may be until after i cease dosing. my dosing has been somewhat the same as you report. i have never consumed more than 40mg at once. i also notice a creep upward in the dose quantity. i think to do the experience justice i will not just stop, rather go back down the dosing scale in a way i rode it up. seems like the prudent thing to do although the effects of a taper will not be anything like the ride up. except i'll avoid cold turkey stuff if there is any. then i plan to walk away from it for 4 months, then hit it again to see if the magic is once again there in the same fashion as this first go around.

Any thoughts on doing this on top of a smallish dose (80mg) of O-Desmethyltramadol? Tramadol itself seems like a no-no (a friend who is on Tramadol did MXE, he didn't sleep much and felt wobbly for most of the next day but nothing major); but the receptor affinity of O-Desmethyltramadol is apparently quite different having little or no effect on the serotonin system (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=7672453#post7672453) - which I guess is where we might see problems.

Wish we had a proper analysis of MXE's receptor affinity. I suppose I shouldn't be a guinea pig... but if I was to experiment, I wonder what a sensible dose of MXE would be?

I've already combined, on previous occasions, the O-Desmethyltramadol with smallish doses of ketamine with absolutely no ill effect, btw.

Last edited:
All I know is that I'm stocking up BIG TIME on MXE.

It's like one of the best drugs, on par with any of the illegals or RC's.

All I know is that I'm stocking up BIG TIME on MXE.

It's like one of the best drugs, on par with any of the illegals or RC's.

Like Knockando says, a little bit of MXE can last a very long time. If I had an ounce of it, that'd probably last for at least a year (I'd like to think). Would hate to think what an ounce of MXE would do to the body though.

Imagine taking a 1oz. dose....dread to think 8o

Like Knockando says, a little bit of MXE can last a very long time. If I had an ounce of it, that'd probably last for at least a year (I'd like to think). Would hate to think what an ounce of MXE would do to the body though.

Imagine taking a 1oz. dose....dread to think 8o

pour yourself some milk over that shit and have yourself a lovely breakfast!

i'd like to hear how you guys can enjoy mxe so much. when I took it, it just made me feel sick and confused.

how can I experience what you guys experience with this stuff? i still have nearly a gram left and I don't want to have to toss it..

i'd like to hear how you guys can enjoy mxe so much. when I took it, it just made me feel sick and confused.

how can I experience what you guys experience with this stuff? i still have nearly a gram left and I don't want to have to toss it..

Are you sure that you have real MXE? It sounds like you got tiletamine or something similar. MXE has always provided a lovely feeling in any dose 50mg or less for me. Above 50mg and it gets really damn trippy, still wonderful, but your ability to communicate or try and keep a train of thought going is impossible.

im sure. got it from a reputable vendor.

the first time i took it, it was like 15mg while peaking on 2c-e and it was very awesome and fun. i tripped over myself and i'd start giggling, etc.

next time i wanted to try a higher dose. i felt dysphoric after taking 65mg.

im not sure if i would have enjoyed the low dose of mxe either if i didn't take the 2c-e. after an awful experience with the 65mg dose, i haven't tried it since.

65mg is quite a jump from 15mg! I rarely do that much. It will make you confused, it's a confusionogen. Confusion is not necessarily dysphoric, I happen to like it. I'm not sure about making you sick, it's never done that to me. But I have had a couple of truly* dysphoric experiences - only in combination with too much booze.

Moving swiftly on, I decided to sacrifice myself for science and humanity, and I am most of the way through a 60mg dose, administered both under the tongue and through the mucous membrane of my nose, of all places, of this lovely arylcyclohexylamine on top of (some three hours elapsed) an 80mg measured quantity of O-desmethyltramadol powder, which also finds its way into my bloodstream through the olfactory chamber, and additionally via my ringpiece! And so far, so fruitfully funky; I feel fuzzy and fine (I drank some red wine), it is not a bad mix at all. I shall now watch science fiction, in the intense hope that it becomes fact.

This isn't a recommendation yet.

* by truly dysphoric, I mean to say that the experiences were, in fact, qualitatively unpleasant, to some extent, for a measurable period of time; I do not mean that they were extremely so, or that the displeasure was prolonged. Let me try again: I saw pink saw-toothed worms for a bit, due to indiscriminate intake of ale.

I am being reminded that this substance is quite blissful! Share in my joy, BL MXers! <3

Last edited:
Passing by, with bed no longer the distant horizon it seemed, I feel compelled to ask about your auditory MXE experiences. Already mentioned the instant tinnitus upgrade, especially when the nose is the roa in a post ages past. The other consistent auditory oddity is the one which sidles in during silences.

I suspect its all the various fans and cooling devices which create a white noise hum that my addled and abused interior virtual machine insists on interpreting as a mumbling grumbling davros or dalek. Sometimes there are words sometimes just a Dalek equivalent to rhubarb rhubarb. Pleasingly as I typed that phrase the soundscape accommodated it.

Slightly more seriously though I have noticed it can make music seem slowed and the voices get that slight judder you get when you piss about with VLCs speed of playback. What can it be? is my brain travelling through time slightly faster or slightly slower than my body?

I realise its not that ok? Some neural processing quirk no doubt but my answer is more fun so there.

Oh and I also am fool enough to be paralell bumping MXE and O desmethyltramodol. Small increments and the total effect is vair naice. Ashamed to say I vaped a couple of peevee hits in there too. I know I know. Good though but as we all are too well aware the YMMV factor on that is worse than most. Unrecommended.

Last edited:
^ My gf noticed some auditory distortions too. She said it was similar to how things sound on nitrous.

all the various fans and cooling devices which create a white noise hum

'Tis a veritable din, a crashing flail of tin, the maddening thrash of methoxetamin...in...in...in...e

Ashamed to say I vaped a couple of peevee hits in there too. I know I know. Good though but as we all are too well aware the YMMV factor on that is worse than most. Unrecommended.

Your mad drug-piggery violates moral decency - pardonnez-vous!

I will vouch for the decadent deliciousness of my own indiscretion: A touch of O-dmt, a refreshing G&T, a splash of MXE washed down with a wee Beaujolais, Black Moon (great little play), the obligatory K - et, zut alors, c'était parfait!

Last edited:
i tried about 15mg this time and it was so much more pleasant and only lasted 1.5 hours. it felt like getting drunk/stoned, just made me feel nice and happy and motivated about life and my future.

it really helped that i had music this time too, i think.

Maybe I'll try a high dose again.. I want to get to a point where I can't feel my body anymore and I could just close my eyes and be in another world. and euphoria, not dysphoria.

15.. 65... 15... 65.... there are numbers between 15 and 65, you know ;)

20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, these are just the multiples of five, but they make useful guideposts in methoxetamine territory...

I <3 this stuff.

I took some for the first time tonight and it's amazing.

65mg is quite a jump from 15mg! I rarely do that much. It will make you confused, it's a confusionogen. Confusion is not necessarily dysphoric, I happen to like it. I'm not sure about making you sick, it's never done that to me. But I have had a couple of truly* dysphoric experiences - only in combination with too much booze.

Moving swiftly on, I decided to sacrifice myself for science and humanity, and I am most of the way through a 60mg dose, administered both under the tongue and through the mucous membrane of my nose, of all places, of this lovely arylcyclohexylamine on top of (some three hours elapsed) an 80mg measured quantity of O-desmethyltramadol powder, which also finds its way into my bloodstream through the olfactory chamber, and additionally via my ringpiece! And so far, so fruitfully funky; I feel fuzzy and fine (I drank some red wine), it is not a bad mix at all. I shall now watch science fiction, in the intense hope that it becomes fact.

This isn't a recommendation yet.

That is very good to hear. Now if only O-desmethyltramadol was still around, it was one of my favorites. I tend to get anxiety on psychedelic trips, and opiates really do remove any anxiety I have.

I went to bed seven hours after the O-Desmethyltramadol, five hours after consuming the methoxetamine and a couple of hours after the ketamine, but I was kept awake for a while by the psychedelic effects: highly detailed and animated closed eye visuals (never intensely colourful for me with mxe though), analytical thought patterns and an expansionist spiritual policy (I became one with god/the universe/you lot. I actually felt myself expanding to fill the available space =D). It wasn't all plain sailing, in fact it was a bit overwhelming for a minute or two and I had to give myself a pep talk to stay relaxed, but nothing major and the greatness of it all completely outweighed any anxiety. Music would probably have helped a lot but the aim was to get to sleep!

It was never my intention to use the O-Desmethyltramadol as an anxiolytic; rather my drug desires changed over the night. I am pretty sure that alcohol is to blame for the anxiety I did feel. The control of variables in the experiment was poor, but the main thing is the combination is certainly not a guaranteed disaster. It seemed very smooth overall.

Feel great today after six hours sleep!

[...] O-Desmethyltramadol [...] It seemed very smooth overall.

i love a (light) opioid with my methoxetamine (or, especially, with ketamine). the opioid can potentiate the dissociative's fantastic body buzz, and vice versa.

could you expand a bit on the effects of the o-desmethyltram? you mentioned you took 80mg insufflated (and/or plugged?), how strong did this feel, did you get any itching or severely constricted pupils? did you have any previous opioid tolerance?

and, how was the methoxetamine/o-desmethyltramadol combination compared to the ketamine/o-desmethyltramadol combination you mentioned earlier? was there any difference in their synergies?

Status
Not open for further replies.