Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck mxe gave me the worst drug experience ever

i took 65mg with low tolerance because i read reports that this is a medium dose and I wanted to experience its psychedelic properties. I've only had experience with ~20mg doses so far.

Can I ask where you read that that was a medium dose? I would say that was a very high dose for someone with low tolerance.

fuck mxe gave me the worst drug experience ever

i took 65mg with low tolerance because i read reports that this is a medium dose and I wanted to experience its psychedelic properties. I've only had experience with ~20mg doses so far.

i was so confused and fucked up for 11 hours and i've never wanted a trip to end like I did then. it felt so sinister.. like I've been poisoned. kept seeing fucked up dark imagery when i closed my eyes. Felt a cold detachment from the world along with not knowing what's going on..

this drug seems so evil to me now. compared to psychedelics i think i can actually say it feels more like a poison, the way it makes your body and mind feel at higher doses..

I hated it my first time trying MXE too, and that was only with a 20mg dose...
I recall that I described it as unpleasant, cold and clinical.
Since I still had 480mg left and didn't want to waste it, the next week I forced myself to try it again, with a 30mg dosage, and fell in love with it.

If you have any left, I suggest you put some music on, try to find something simple to entertain yourself with, and then take a small dose.

I love taking 30 mgs cranking the bass, wobbling my body and playing with my gloves. More so than mdma.

Any one have any info on my plan to consume mdma+lsd+mxe?
Saturdays coming fast.

^you've probably already seen this but the mxe+lsd combo and mxe+mdma combo have both been reported to be good. i think you're wise not to do them all at once.

i might do the mxe first? seems to make the tripping comeup really euphoric for me.
also, getting to sleep might be more troublesome if you take the mxe too late.

^thanks man, i tryed to stay subscribed long enough to see info but it just didnt come uP and reading big & dandy takes all day lol.
I appreciate the info alot, ill take ur siggestion and take the mxe first.
Im also going to take some benzo's after i leave event to combat the lsd so hopefully i can sleep.

^thanks man, i tryed to stay subscribed long enough to see info but it just didnt come uP and reading big & dandy takes all day lol.
I appreciate the info alot, ill take ur siggestion and take the mxe first.
Im also going to take some benzo's after i leave event to combat the lsd so hopefully i can sleep.

Well i dont know about MDMA, but for me it have at least worked absolutely great to take MXE before various tryptamines.

^you've probably already seen this but the mxe+lsd combo and mxe+mdma combo have both been reported to be good.

You might want to be careful mixing MDMA with MXE. There have been several reports that MDAI mixes badly with MXE. If MDAI doesn't mix well, I can't see MDMA being any better. Someone also died mixing MDAI with MXE, but that guy IVed huge doses of both. Just something to think about. For all I know, MDMA and MXE could be great.

not being one to learn from my mistakes had a weird experience on it.

typically after my last dose, i didnt learn my lesson of mixing it with erics latest poison (dont ask why i did that either)

so had 80mg yesterday lunchtime. after a heavy night with friends the night befor.

went to bed about 11. thought it had worn off, no slept night before so decided to try a higer dose as a one of and listen to some cool tunes on headphones before sleep. this is the last thing i remember for a few hours properly. weighed 150mg insuffated.

must have spent maybe an hour flipping out in a mix of psychosis and mania. talking to my partner to calm me down....only to realise after 30 min (guess) that she wasnt there (i thought at first she was lying very flat and that why i couldnt feel her next to me).... i didnt know where i was and mistook bedroom door for flat window. swore i could hear friends talking in the street outside (lot of street noise from local bar opposite).

few other auditory hallucinations that i used to get after a rave on acid...music mostly. which isnt unusual when im mashed. some naic running around trying to find the source. no idea time scale (it was very faint, like a pair of headphones down side of sofa... "tch tch tch tch of a beat" barely audible. ... i wasn't really worried about this like i said had it before

at some stage i must have fallen on my bed. (sturdy double). broke it. must have fallen off the bed. broke bedside table. left with nasty bruising and broken toe...

now 2 am. fucked off. as you would be but back in room mentally. CEV were amazing (after glow stage now. thought, right, i deserve that "big line" now. another 150mg. finnally "minx holed" music was awesome. amazing trip. but cd was over WAY TO quick.

5am. either lost time or maybe slept not sure. but lying on a trashed bed was depressing me and partner who was on nights was due home so i decided to pull it apart (mania again probably). managed this. somehow. i must admit having a matress on the floor looks like a crack den.

:(

slept all day. feel fine. still finding bruises.

can find the funny side.

i suspect the original fall would have been my habbit of leaning over my bed to do a line off the bedside table thats "just too low" (always do it, never learn) usually end up having to find a cd. .. must have fallen then onto the table. then got up, fell back on bed.

...still

...gotta laugh.

oh. and i sneezed really hard this evening doing the washing up, bent over as i sneezed and headbutted the tap..

basically i think it was mixing it again. it doesnt mix with anything, although i can drink on it (albeit maybe one or two drinks very slowly over an evening) if i start AFTER the minx.

every time its been in combo with anything else, its been a nightmare. the night before with 6-apb powder i was still awake and halucinating heavily like on acid only without the headwork most of the night and day.

so. dont do it with other drugs. and dont do a high dose unsupervised. once i was "holed" i was fine. but that flip out god knows.

oh i also forgot the password of my blackberry and wiped it. obsessively trying to remember it.

am dyslexic, and dissociatives make it a million times worse. i have on occasion spent hours on DXM trying to log on my laptop. and failing. once i thought i had a virus because i misread "windows 7 ultimate" as ulti (then) MATE.... destroying laptops on drugs is one of my fav and regular joys. nothing like 24hrs trying to "fix" a phantom virus by manually editing registry files and reading code i swear is a virus. (only to the next day spend 2hrs restoring from back up....

Well i dont know about MDMA, but for me it have at least worked absolutely great to take MXE before various tryptamines.

it doesnt go with 6-apb, first time had no effect from it, second time made it trippy but ok. made me very boring and a bit retarded.

doest it go with AMt?

How many people are going to mix MXE with other drugs before we get a clear message that it really isn't safe to do so?

Half the time people report amazing experiences. Half the time people report horrific experiences.

I fell into the same trap as missimoo whereby I had taken a drug the previous day (5-APB) and thought it had long left my system, but instead found myself having extreme hallucinations, leading toward a building of pressure around my head, accompanied eventually by my body attempting to fall asleep against my own will for a few hours. And when I mean falling asleep, I mean tongue swallowing unconsciousness that would inevitably have lead to suffocation.

Missimoo doesn't seem to have reached such a dangerous stage, maybe because he took less of Eric's concoction than I took 5-APB, but it's the same strange reaction.

The interactions with opiates interest me. What would happen if I busted a fat line out for a junkie friend? Our entire circle is trying to get this dude to kick, he turned into such an asshole after he started slamming.

^Surprise surprise, someone turned into an asshole after deliberately getting themselves hooked on extremely potent pleasure/reward system modulating drugs. Happens so often. So idiotic, so sad. *sigh*

Frankly I always hated the narcotics... sort of nice but they made me sick and unable to get a hard on and it just this very fake feeling "euphoria." Blech. Like the drug is some sort of evil parasite that is trying to trick you into getting hooked on it so that you continue to contribute its propagation, like our addiction is its form of reproduction. Gross and infuriating.

^^what would happen is you would be an asshole because you gave someone a drug without them knowing.
And while i havent combined MXE with traditional opiates I have taken with kratom (ive taken kratom before, during and after MXE on different occasions).
I didnt notice the effects e1evene1even mentioned on the previous page and i use kratom almost daily.

I’m sure this will get buried quickly among comments about how MXE represents Huxley’s soma or the Greek’s kykeon, but I think it’s still worth mentioning that long-term use will likely lead negative consequences as with ketamine and other NMDA antagonists when used chronically. Below is a link to a new study demonstrating that chronic ketamine use results in reduced brain matter in the frontal cortex.

Liao Y, Tang J, Corlett PR, Wang X, Yang M, Chen H, Liu T, Chen X, Hao W, Fletcher PC. Reduced dorsal prefrontal gray matter after chronic ketamine use. Biol Psychiatry. 2011, 69(1):42-8.

In the spirit of harm reduction, please use dissociatives sparingly.

I didn't say without them knowing. This idiot will take unidentified drugs. My idea is that it may shake him up enough to the point where he says to himself "ppl who aren't junkies love this drug, I; junkie; hate this drug" and him possibly putting the needle down. It could go south, but what's the worst that could happen? His tolerance goes down and he doesn't quit, right? Or am I missing something?

I’m sure this will get buried quickly among comments about how MXE represents Huxley’s soma or the Greek’s kykeon, but I think it’s still worth mentioning that long-term use will likely lead negative consequences as with ketamine and other NMDA antagonists when used chronically. Below is a link to a new study demonstrating that chronic ketamine use results in reduced brain matter in the frontal cortex.

Liao Y, Tang J, Corlett PR, Wang X, Yang M, Chen H, Liu T, Chen X, Hao W, Fletcher PC. Reduced dorsal prefrontal gray matter after chronic ketamine use. Biol Psychiatry. 2011, 69(1):42-8.

In the spirit of harm reduction, please use dissociatives sparingly.
The bad news is back in. Unfortunately my university's online access has a one year embargo on full texts so I can't get the details. Anyways, I'll post this in the ketamine thread.

It's funny though, that same issue of Biological Psychiatry has "Exploring the Impact of Ketamine on the Experience of Illusory Body Ownership" in it. "Let's shoot people up with ketamine and make them think they have rubber hands! Tenure please!" .... psychiatrists.

Here's that abstract:
NSFW:
Background: Our sense of body ownership is profound and familiar, yet it may be misleading. In the rubber-hand illusion, synchronous tactile and visual stimulation lead to the experience that a rubber hand is actually one''s own. This illusion is stronger in schizophrenia. Given the evidence that ketamine, a noncompetitive N-methyl-D-aspartate antagonist reproduces symptoms of schizophrenia, we sought to determine whether the rubber-hand illusion is augmented by ketamine. Methods: We studied 15 healthy volunteers in a within-subjects placebo-controlled study. All volunteers carried out two versions of the rubber-hand task, each under both placebo and ketamine infusions. In one task, they saw a rubber hand being stroked in synchrony with tactile stimulation of their real, hidden hand. In the other, stroking of the real and rubber hands was asynchronous. We recorded subjective changes in sense of ownership, as well as participants'' ability to localize their hidden hand. Results: Ketamine was associated with significant increases in subjective measures of the illusion and in hand mislocalization. Although asynchronous visuotactile stimulation attenuates the strength of the illusion during both placebo and ketamine, there remained a significant illusory effect during asynchronous visuotactile stimulation under ketamine compared with placebo. The strength of the illusion during asynchronous visuotactile stimulation correlated with other subjective effects of the drug. Conclusions: Ketamine mimics the perturbed sense of body ownership seen in schizophrenia, suggesting that it produces a comparable alteration in integration of information across sensory domains and in the subjective and behavioral consequences of such integration.

what's the worst that could happen? His tolerance goes down and he doesn't quit, right? Or am I missing something?

It's not that simple. We don't know the worst that could happen because we're dealing with research chemicals here, and not the PIHKAL/TIKHAL variety either.

You obviously care about your friend, I'm just unsure that convincing him to take a reportedly dangerous drug combination is the best way to help. :\

With all due respect, it sounds like you may accidentally kill him by doing this. There are other ways of getting an opiate addict to kick their addiction. Ways that don't involve damaging the user quite so much.

How many people are going to mix MXE with other drugs before we get a clear message that it really isn't safe to do so?

Half the time people report amazing experiences. Half the time people report horrific experiences.

I fell into the same trap as missimoo whereby I had taken a drug the previous day (5-APB) and thought it had long left my system, but instead found myself having extreme hallucinations, leading toward a building of pressure around my head, accompanied eventually by my body attempting to fall asleep against my own will for a few hours. And when I mean falling asleep, I mean tongue swallowing unconsciousness that would inevitably have lead to suffocation.

Missimoo doesn't seem to have reached such a dangerous stage, maybe because he took less of Eric's concoction than I took 5-APB, but it's the same strange reaction.

yup its not nice. i think the pattern is that the MXE is the drug that doesnt mix with the others, as opposed to the other way round, im curious to know how and why and what going on with the interactions. does anyone know if its been explained on ADD pages anywhere and have a link?

It's great stuff. It hasn't had the depth that ketamine has had for me in the past but it makes up for it in the euphoria department. It definAtely feels good.

100% agree

Status
Not open for further replies.