View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly I actually prefer insnuffulation. I only need tiny amounts (there's no feeling that I've even put something up my nose) and I feel it within minutes. The anti-depressant component is the first thing to hit me. My outlook changes drastically, especially if I'm having a rocky day. The other effects are pretty subtle in this range and it's definitely sub-psychedelic and only gives a hint of dissociation. I can't even comment on what my dosage is because my scale won't even register it. I got 2g over two months ago, use the stuff frequently, have given a bunch away and shared about the same amount, and there is easily a gram+ remaining that will last for months to come at my current levels of intake.

I advocate snorting a tiny, tiny line sometime. Less than you think will even have any effect. Go into it with a sober head. You might be surprised by how nice it is. Do another after 40 minutes if you don't register it. You can function in any normal capacity like this. I'm enamored with the substance in dosage range. Sounds like I'm an outlier though.

Oddly I actually prefer insnuffulation. I only need tiny amounts (there's no feeling that I've even put something up my nose) and I feel it within minutes. The anti-depressant component is the first thing to hit me. My outlook changes drastically, especially if I'm having a rocky day. The other effects are pretty subtle in this range and it's definitely sub-psychedelic and only gives a hint of dissociation. I can't even comment on what my dosage is because my scale won't even register it. I got 2g over two months ago, use the stuff frequently, have given a bunch away and shared about the same amount, and there is easily a gram+ remaining that will last for months to come at my current levels of intake.

I advocate snorting a tiny, tiny line sometime. Less than you think will even have any effect. Go into it with a sober head. You might be surprised by how nice it is. Do another after 40 minutes if you don't register it. You can function in any normal capacity like this. I'm enamored with the substance in dosage range. Sounds like I'm an outlier though.

I prefer snorting tiny amounts if I need to interact with other people, its kind of just there as a background high, elevating my mood..... but this drug has such +'s where ever used..... you can do a tiny bit and just enjoy the mood and the high or you can go fully into outer space, or inner space sorry lol... immerse yourself fully into the experience...... It offers everything this drug. Will go down as a classic

guys, i haven't been following this thread much (read the entire first n second threads tho) but i have to tell you about something awesome i did last night...

around 9:35pm i did ~12mg 2ce up the nose, followed by ~6mg up the nose around an hour later.

around 12:15am i did a 50mg keybump (fat keybump) of mxe up the nose, and thats when shit got fucking awesome. i was laying in bed and the 2ce bodyload (feeling like i have to shit, chest tightness etc) pretty much went away. my subtle 2ce visuals (didnt hit me very hard) came back harder than before, and i was hitting my vape (mflb with some medical ak47... beautiful) the whole time. it all synergized like a motherfucker. the best part i thought, was that i can remember it, AND i could still THINK! mxe tends to make me really fucking stupid, and god damn do i walk like a robot on that stuff.

i was practically rolling. i was up until almost 5am enjoying music, chatting with online friends... it was an incredible experience. definitely going to recreate it sometime, but with a higher orig dose of 2ce (proly 20mg insuf) followed by ~35mg mxe sublingual and a 20mg bump weighed out for a little later. music appreciation was off the charts... on par with mdma. it really was beautiful.

guys, i urge you- if you have any 2ce, try mixing mxe around the halfway point. it brings back the stimulation of the 2ce a bit more so don't plan on sleeping right away, but i had a GREAT fucking time!!

I prefer snorting tiny amounts if I need to interact with other people, its kind of just there as a background high, elevating my mood..... but this drug has such +'s where ever used..... you can do a tiny bit and just enjoy the mood and the high or you can go fully into outer space, or inner space sorry lol... immerse yourself fully into the experience...... It offers everything this drug. Will go down as a classic

Mxe= the pinnacle.

mxe and heroin dont mix

i od'ed on a smallish shot andhad to narcaned.

Modification of Drug Tolerance and Dependence

PCP, or other PCP-like NMDA antagonists such as dizocilpine, given repeatedly in combination with other drugs of abuse, can block or reduce development of tolerance and dependence [e.g., to opioids (74)] and sensitization [e.g., to effects of amphetamines, cocaine, and nicotine (32, 63)]. Competitive as well as noncompetitive NMDA antagonists are able to block tolerance development (72). Although the neural basis by which NMDA antagonists modify tolerance and dependence development is not known, it is possible that their interference with NMDA-receptor-mediated neuroadaptive processes is involved.

http://www.acnp.org/g4/gn401000171/ch167.html

^I think this might have something to do with the negative combos being reported.

I'd avoid stims and opiates with MXE.

I used to have a mild kratom habit (eliminated by MXE), and I puked after having some last night which would normally only happen on much larger doses.

I'd say any tolerance I had has been reset, which oddly makes me less hesitant to use kratom when I feel it would be useful (for focus/energy etc) since I know MXE could take care of any withdrawals/desire to use.

Regarding oral dosing -- N-ethyl groups have a tendency to prevent MAO degradation of amines; see also DMT vs. MET, the latter being orally active. It is not therefore surprising that this is orally active.
thanks for that.

Regarding oral dosing -- N-ethyl groups have a tendency to prevent MAO degradation of amines; see also DMT vs. MET, the latter being orally active. It is not therefore surprising that this is orally active.

I may be mistaken but N-de-ethylation is likely occuring with CYP3A4, as has been demonstrated with ketamine.. For whatever reason the SAR of arylcyclohexylamines dictates that N-Ethyl is best for potency in terms of alkyl groups. It gets more complex once away from the straight chains but PCE still beats out PCP. 3-MeO PCP is more potent than 3-MeO PCE however, which surprised me.

Last edited:
^I think this might have something to do with the negative combos being reported.

I'd avoid stims and opiates with MXE.

I used to have a mild kratom habit (eliminated by MXE), and I puked after having some last night which would normally only happen on much larger doses.

I'd say any tolerance I had has been reset, which oddly makes me less hesitant to use kratom when I feel it would be useful (for focus/energy etc) since I know MXE could take care of any withdrawals/desire to use.
OK. Please call me dumb if you must but I am on Methadone Maintenance. I will not take drugs thats make me get sick or overwhelmed with uncomfortable. I have a bit of this stuff. Should I avoid mixing this stuff? Would it be cool to drink half of my dose which is 99mgs, and do some then my other dose when it wears off or will I still get sick. I am afraid of an OD which is why I left it alone but my tolerance for shit is wild most time.:\ If it matters I have been using opiates for about 2 years STRAIGHT 5 or six on and off. Have also been on Methadone for a year and a half almost. If that helps with anything.

a word of warning. ive mentioned this combo before and I have been foolish enough to do it again, mixing MXE with the branded "magic" (EC3) whatever that is. knocks you out. It is a very bad combo. VERY BAD MIX.

within 2min combination (either drug first) total loss of awareness and paranoia. heavy hallucinations. and tingling sensation all over body. 30minuts to recover enough to talk, cognitive impairments for several hours.

basically. they do the drug equivalent of curdling

I would like to know what EC3 actually is and why this happens.

also had bad exp combined with 6-apb.

i mixed it with 2-dpmp and had a wonderfull time on it but then we are all diffrent

Any info if MXE is also broken by the CYP3A4 enzyme like K and DXM? If so, I guess MXE wouldn't work properly after a week long daily usage of Modafinil that is supposed to upregulate CYP3A4 ( http://www.erowid.org/smarts/modafinil/modafinil_interactions.shtml ). Might test this soon.

Has anyone tested the grapefruit thing?

I may be mistaken but N-demethylation is likely occuring with CYP3A4, as has been demonstrated with ketamine

What does this basically mean or how would the process change if CYP3A4 is down- or upregulated?

OK. Please call me dumb if you must but I am on Methadone Maintenance. I will not take drugs thats make me get sick or overwhelmed with uncomfortable. I have a bit of this stuff. Should I avoid mixing this stuff? Would it be cool to drink half of my dose which is 99mgs, and do some then my other dose when it wears off or will I still get sick. I am afraid of an OD which is why I left it alone but my tolerance for shit is wild most time.:\ If it matters I have been using opiates for about 2 years STRAIGHT 5 or six on and off. Have also been on Methadone for a year and a half almost. If that helps with anything.

I wouldn't take them at the same time and would definitely proceed with caution.

I'd take the MXE when the opiate withdrawals are starting to see if it helps (which I suspect it could), then go on the assumption that the MXE has affected your existing tolerance and take a much lower dose of methadone if needed well after the MXE has worn off.

50mg of MXE would be very high for a first time dose ('hard head' or not). After an allergy test I'd start with 25mg oral, but that's assuming no other substances are involved and no risk of interaction, so less might be appropriate in your case.

Remember what the poster above said. He OD'd on a SMALL dose...

-----------------

Btw, I tried oral for the first time last night. 25mg then watched Inception for the first time. I was feeling the effects within 20 minutes so it seemed just as quick as intranasal and I'd say at least as potent. I think oral is the way to go because then people are less likely to equate it with ketamine and start going overboard with big lines..

Really good for chronic pain. I had a great sleep and woke up pain free which is a weird, but nice feeling. :)

I wouldn't take them at the same time and would definitely proceed with caution.

I'd take the MXE when the opiate withdrawals are starting to see if it helps (which I suspect it could), then go on the assumption that the MXE has affected your existing tolerance and take a much lower dose of methadone if needed well after the MXE has worn off.

50mg of MXE would be very high for a first time dose ('hard head' or not). After an allergy test I'd start with 25mg oral, but that's assuming no other substances are involved and no risk of interaction, so less might be appropriate in your case.

Remember what the poster above said. He OD'd on a SMALL dose...

-----------------

Btw, I tried oral for the first time last night. 25mg then watched Inception for the first time. I was feeling the effects within 20 minutes so it seemed just as quick as intranasal and I'd say at least as potent. I think oral is the way to go because then people are less likely to equate it with ketamine and start going overboard with big lines..

Really good for chronic pain. I had a great sleep and woke up pain free which is a weird, but nice feeling. :)

Agree with the oral, id only been dosing intranasally, but am only gonna use oral as ROA in the future, i was suprised how fast it set in aswell...oral is definitely the way to go

Tis funny how it's taken so long for us to come round to the idea that oral is a decent ROA. Noone dared to tread the waters regarding oral administration for fear of wasting perfectly good drug!

I still stand by plugging as the best though. Quicker come up and greater intensity, though I understand not everyone is after the same thing with this drug. I wouldn't plug MXE if all I'm after is a bit of wobbliness.

fuck mxe gave me the worst drug experience ever

i took 65mg with low tolerance because i read reports that this is a medium dose and I wanted to experience its psychedelic properties. I've only had experience with ~20mg doses so far.

i was so confused and fucked up for 11 hours and i've never wanted a trip to end like I did then. it felt so sinister.. like I've been poisoned. kept seeing fucked up dark imagery when i closed my eyes. Felt a cold detachment from the world along with not knowing what's going on..

this drug seems so evil to me now. compared to psychedelics i think i can actually say it feels more like a poison, the way it makes your body and mind feel at higher doses..

So for saturday im thinkin im going to start out with 2 hits of mediocre acid, then im going to candyflip (1.5 pills estimated 80 mgs mdma per pill so fo shit n giggles say 120 mgs poss more)
Once ive noticed the mdma's effects wear off (if i even feel it i didnt last time i tried to candyflip)
plan to drop about 40 mgs of mxe.
Anyone else done this?

Status
Not open for further replies.