View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you guys think its possible that charlie sheen has been using methoxetamine? his drug test resulted positive for PCP, but i think he seems savvy enough that it might have been a false positive for MXE.

I sincerely hope not, I would stop taking it immediately if that was the case... he looks like someone who has had drug induced brain damage. He has been hospitalised before from a cocaine overdose. He probably isn't taking anything at the moment, but I really doubt the validity of his drug tests. Also he sounds like a lunatic, I've said some strange things on MXE but not that strange, we've been talking about how MXE makes you think clearer not talk gibberish. I think the whole charlie sheen saga is dreadful and people are just watching a tragedy unfold. Also I love how the media seems to be negating his history of violence towards women and the fact that his kids have been taken off him for safety, the guy looks like a monster and the media covering him are just as monstrous. I personally have no respect for drug addled hedonists, especially when it hurts other people.

Love this drug...... so many positive aspects... anyone else almost mechanical on this lol... but everything is so fluid.... almost robotic.... Very very good drug.. one of my favs....

Today for the first time I snorted 50mg at 10:05
and now 1 hour and twenty five minutes later I dont feel anything very dissapointed.
I have now taken another 25mg sublingual and hopefully I will feel something as I am thoroughly disappointed atm.

Did you buy it from a reputable vendor?? dont discuss which one specifically

Yeah, there are quite a few fake vendors around. be careful.

I have only tried mxe through IM, so I cant comment personally on your ROA, but if you can find the courage to stick it where the sun don't shine then you might find it more effective =D Apparently it works very well that way.

Did you buy it from a reputable vendor?? dont discuss which one specifically

yes.

All i feel is high in a sense that I feel like im creeping myself out if that makes sense, my vision does seem a little bit disturbed.
-- Overall I am not a happy customer.

Maybe it's just because I have a insane Ketamine tolerance, but I honestly dont know what all the fuss is about?

Last edited:
Does anybody else get music loops in their head, or enjoy them?

I said this before in the old thread but nobody picked it up.

I am one who doesn't actually find too much music enhancement on this, music sounds too slow and clipped. Instead I prefer to let the music in my head run about. I find it can really contribute to the tone of the experience.

On one night, I had dubstep womps lurching about. Another time I had psychedelic guitar riffs, jangling around and giving me a really tripped out vibe. It honestly felt like I was on a tryptamine for a time. These loops were incredibly detailed and sounded totally original, obviously derived by music I enjoy and tend to take inspiration from as a musician, but created and arranged by my creative subconscious before being thrust into my conscious thoughtstream.

yeah i love music but i found it really annoying on MXE. i like total sensory deprivation on this so my brain can go on its own adventure.

grumpy fucker.

I can vouch after doing 500mg over a the course of a week, small doses morning and night I now feel like a grumpy fucker after not having any for 4 days.

So there would appear to be a downside.

shill

Love this drug...... so many positive aspects... anyone else almost mechanical on this lol... but everything is so fluid.... almost robotic.... Very very good drug.. one of my favs....

You a shill you posted the exact same thing a few days ( 06-03-2011, 14:04) ago :\:\

Last edited:
I can vouch after doing 500mg over a the course of a week, small doses morning and night I now feel like a grumpy fucker after not having any for 4 days.

So there would appear to be a downside.
Now, on the other hand, I was doing 2g per week for about 4 weeks, been off it for 5 days now and have experienced nothing negative - psychologically, I do miss the drug a little, but physically I'm fine.

I have been reading the MXE posts for a while on here and feel it's time to tell my experience with this substance.

I'm 28 years old and have been taking MXE since January. I started taking it at the weekend when me and my girlfriend would pop round to our mates for a drink. I'd consume only a few cans of lager then experiment with a few tiny lines. This was a really enjoyable experience. I have never took ket or anything like that so this was entirely new drug for me. The longer the night went on I would find it hard to walk and string a sentence together. It was fun though. Even my girlfriend and our mates would take a little when drunk and they enjoyed it too and we had a good laugh.

Now, since January a lots been going on in my life and I have been suffering from depression. I'm currently unemployed and have felt very down. It's only in the last couple of weeks I have been using MXE daily when I get up in the mornings and continuing through the day and night. It's amazing how much better I feel on this stuff. It gives me energy and motivation to do things. I no longer feel anxious When Im out in public and feel very chatty and confident around people.

Because I have no job just now it's up to me watch my nearly 2 year old son while my girlfriend goes to work. Using MXE in small doses (snorting) really gives me motivation to do a lot with my son. Il take him long walks and go to the park with him, make sure the house is nice and tidy for my girlfriend coming home. My depression has totally been lifted by using this stuff. I'm amazed by it.

A lot of my friends and family have noticed a change in me saying I'm getting back to normal. The trouble is that nobody knows I'm using this drug daily. Not even my girlfriend. She wouldn't be happy with me taking this all the time.

I just don't know how long I'm going to continue using MXE. I have been on it for 2 weeks daily. It's good in a way because I have no desire to drink alcohol through the week which was becoming a problem for me.

Once I finish the last of my gram off i'l give it a break and see how I feel.

You remind me very much of myself, when I first started MXE I felt like finally I had clarity in my life, motivation, for the first time in my life I managed to get into a healthy routine, eat healthy, do exercise, go to bed at the same time every night - something which is quite major for me. I got more work done than ever by using MXE only once when I woke up.
After a month or so all those positive changes that MXE caused have disappeared and now I'm just back to my old self... using MXE purely to pass time and kill boredom.
The most therapeutic experience I had with MXE was using it every other day in the morning, and then using aniracetam/choline the day afterwards, while still slightly effected by the afterglow of the MXE.

Looking back, MXE seems to have initially made me manic in a sense, which explains all the energy and motivation it left me with, and leaving me feeling like I was capable of learning and doing anything.

I'm giving up my love affair with MXE for the time being, not because I'm afraid of abusing it, but because I'm very concerned about any potential neurotoxicity. I'm still relatively young and studying to be a programmer, so neurotoxicity is a very big concern for me.

Unfortunately almost nobody has said anything but very vague theories as to the neurotoxicity, which is understandable as it has never been tested scientifically. But I'm still hoping that somebody who understands the chemistry and such behind it could give us a more detailed look.

Does anybody else get music loops in their head, or enjoy them?

I said this before in the old thread but nobody picked it up.

I am one who doesn't actually find too much music enhancement on this, music sounds too slow and clipped. Instead I prefer to let the music in my head run about. I find it can really contribute to the tone of the experience.

On one night, I had dubstep womps lurching about. Another time I had psychedelic guitar riffs, jangling around and giving me a really tripped out vibe. It honestly felt like I was on a tryptamine for a time. These loops were incredibly detailed and sounded totally original, obviously derived by music I enjoy and tend to take inspiration from as a musician, but created and arranged by my creative subconscious before being thrust into my conscious thoughtstream.
Oooh, this is very interesting... thus far, I've only tried up to 60 mg insufflated, and up to 30 mg sublingual (roughly equivalent intensity at peak), and all I've had in the way of closed ear audials thus far are percussive/rhythmic/unpitched wopwopwop and fluttery sounds, not unlike lowish dose DiPT CEAs (at around 70 mg oral DiPT), and I had been wondering whether - at higher doses - methoxetamine's CEAs would blossom into something more like the elaborate melodies and harmonies of higher dose DiPT (at around 100 mg oral DiPT).

[I get CEAs on other tryptamines, e.g. 4-AcO-DMT, and on LSD, but DiPT seems to produce them the most consistently, perhaps unsurprisingly.]

Can you say at what dosages of methoxetamine you begin to get these more elaborate audials?

You a shill you posted the exact same thing a few days ( 06-03-2011, 14:04) ago :\:\

Loo yeah cause I'm not sure if anyone read it.. But didn't get any responses... So just posted again.. I'm not a shill lol...

I have to estimate somewhere between 80-100mg, in two doses, an hour apart. I haven't ventured over 100mg per session, and have only taken that as a single dose the one time. I'm cautious with this stuff. Just play around, push it a little higher and see what you get.

I also have to be clear that I didn't 'hear' the sounds as such, but they were clear in my head all the same. It was different to DMT where I can 'hear' the humming, and percieve it to come from outside of my head... if that makes sense. Is that what 'CEAs' means? Closed ear audials? 0_0 Don't worry I've just never seen that before and have never really discussed audio hallucinations in any length.

In any case I do intend to push things further than 100mg when I'm comfortable. I'll be sure to stay in darkness and silence for a part of it and see what happens in terms of what I affectionally think of as my 'mind music' (if I can actually get to the light switch)! ;)

I have to estimate somewhere between 80-100mg, in two doses, an hour apart. I haven't ventured over 100mg per session, and have only taken that as a single dose the one time. I'm cautious with this stuff. Just play around, push it a little higher and see what you get.

I also have to be clear that I didn't 'hear' the sounds as such, but they were clear in my head all the same. It was different to DMT where I can 'hear' the humming, and percieve it to come from outside of my head... if that makes sense. Is that what 'CEAs' means? Closed ear audials? 0_0 Don't worry I've just never seen that before and have never really discussed audio hallucinations in any length.

In any case I do intend to push things further than 100mg when I'm comfortable. I'll be sure to stay in darkness and silence for a part of it and see what happens in terms of what I affectionally think of as my 'mind music' (if I can actually get to the light switch)! ;)
Yeah, forgive the idiosyncratic terminology... I call auditory hallucinations (particularly when experienced in relative silence) closed ear audials by analogy with closed eye visuals; I don't think anyone else does... :)

I'm not sure whether I'd say my CEAs on DiPT (and some other psychs) are perceived as inside or outside my head. They tend to be attentionally modulated: they get louder and more intricate the more I attend to them, and I tend to notice them only in silence. But it's not like just imagining music: it's not out-there, directionally, but it's out-there in the sense that it is (aside from attentional modulation of intensity) not under my control. It feels like hearing externally produced music in pretty much every sense other than in its having a location outside my head.

[I've described my experiences of CEAs on DiPT at length elsewhere, if you're interested, in a trip report.]

I find, at least at the dosages that I've taken methoxetamine at so far, that its sensory effects are somewhat attentionally modulated too. Most notably the kinaesthetic hallucinations (sense of being bodily moved, like on a rollercoaster, while objectively lying still... closed body kinaeals, if you will ;)), which have been the most dominant effects I've experienced so far; but also the CEVs.

ETA: What route of administration are those dosages for? I find sublingual seems twice as intense at peak (and twice as fast to reach peak) as insufflated.

Last edited:
I have to wonder how many of you who are prattling on about MXE are very familiar with dissociatives? I am not trying to negate any experiences at all, but it seems like for many, MXE could have been a first foray into NMDA antagonism. I guess I cannot wrap my head around why I have had wildly different experiences than many of you with these glowing reports. Perhaps it is just the way my brain is wired...

I have to wonder how many of you who are prattling on about MXE are very familiar with dissociatives? I am not trying to negate any experiences at all, but it seems like for many, MXE could have been a first foray into NMDA antagonism. I guess I cannot wrap my head around why I have had wildly different experiences than many of you with these glowing reports. Perhaps it is just the way my brain is wired...

I have done plenty of psychs and worked with K til I hit a brick wall with it.

I understand why you are so puzzled on how your own experiences are so vastly different to mine and others. Do I know why? Nope.

One question, do you have any spiritual beliefs or practice meditation in any form? I find it is essential to be able to quieten the mind, work with energies, or even just to be able to drift down the stream of conciousness easily... also you need to be mindful during the experience. do you get me?

Status
Not open for further replies.