View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
i snorted a 200mg line and didnt feel much strong effects i could still walk, talk etc just if anything my heart feels a bit dodgy if anything.

Very disappointed will never be purchasing again EVER

But what can I expect when snorting half gram lines of Ketamine dont even get me wonky anymore, but ive had a chronic ketamine addiction for over a year.

mood

Well it seems my grumpy mood from yesterday has lifted and i feel better than normal.

Last small dose was Friday night after using twice daily for one week.

So maybe some dopamine down regulation coming into play.

Stay safe people.<3<3<3<3

I prefer. Snorting aswell... I find the effects very enjoyable, although the backdrop can be a little.bit annoyin, quite bitter.. But is usually fixed by a drink...

i snorted a 200mg line and didnt feel much strong effects i could still walk, talk etc just if anything my heart feels a bit dodgy if anything.

Very disappointed will never be purchasing again EVER

But what can I expect when snorting half gram lines of Ketamine dont even get me wonky anymore, but ive had a chronic ketamine addiction for over a year.

Did you try the darkened room, ambient music, meditative, type situation?

If it still hasn't worked after trying the above ,then you are one of the people who don't seem to get anything worthwhile from this chemical. I have no expanation for that.

This stuff isn't like ketamine where it will force you into certain states. You have to work with it very closely.
In fact, the second batch I got I was convinced it was bunk, just because I wasn't in the right mindstate/setting to take it.

Regarding your K tolerance, I was on 180mg Im shots the last time I did it. That is pretty high right?

Last edited:
I am very unsure of this mxe stuff. I received a sample and I want to know has anyone had this chemical come in a grainy salt like texture? It dose smash up to a powder I guess but I want to know if there is any salt grainy looking mxe that's legit around

It may be well worth bearing in mind that frequent dissociative use does seem to lend itself towards magical thinking, probably quite a bit more so than most other varieties of psychedelic drugs...

I am very unsure of this mxe stuff. I received a sample and I want to know has anyone had this chemical come in a grainy salt like texture? It dose smash up to a powder I guess but I want to know if there is any salt grainy looking mxe that's legit around
can someone please answer this

its basically burn free nothing at all from what I was told, and I can show a picture of the bag it came from if its allowed but this stuff is grainy like a salt but would crush up or roll out like some methy shit to a white powder. Is this a fake or is it another chemical

I ordered from 2 vendors in the UK, both times it was a very fluffy white powder, very easy on the nose and usually with a bit of bad taste after insulflation.

Also would like to add a bit of a tripreport from yesterday, first time 120mg, after doing small doses ranging 20mg to 60mg.
Have to add that I had quite a few drinks during the day and was not in the best of mood... just wanted to get wasted I guess.

120mg up the nose, very quick onset, I guess about 25min, sober it takes longer for me usually.
Almost instant dissociation, with which I'm not too familiar with. Room was eerie lit, few candles and lavalamp and the pc screen watching a series of which the plot I completely lost track of once it kicked in. Walking and movinf around became hard, very slowy looking for balance, this amused me, sometimes feeling like a wicked old sorcerer pacing about in an old dirty cabin devising the world's demise smiling evilish, pretty funny ;)

I somehow remembered I still had clothes to wash and went downstairs (4 small staircases) which took about 15 min... very hard, but still fun. At this point the visuals kicked in, mostly shadows at play racing thro my vision. Some vibration and pulsation, mostly mild but deffo there.

I managed to get the washer going in a robotlike manner babbling to myself, all of which seemed very funny to me... and my cat ;)

Back up in my room I decided to lay down and put on some reggae influenced dubstep. The music give me intense moments jolts of euphoria at times and the outlining of my room began to dissapear. Both OEV and CEV increased untill I couldn't tell them apart anymore. They would ,start at the left of my vision and slided to the right morphing and speeding at the same time. They were still mostly dark greyish but after some moments alot of green and orange would turn up. They washed over me and sometimes I could clearly see the faces of people I know next to me smiling then morphing into something else. I guess I reached treshold M-hole effects.

As the visuals slowly faded my room came back into view, had a cig and a beer wondering what the hell just happenend and fell soundly asleep 10min later.
During all this I never felt any anxiety or anything that might make me feel bad.
Just amazement and a sense of being lost in my own room.

Woke up this morning feeling abit wobbly with a very nice afterglow, just mellow.

Due to the alcohol during the day my MXE trip only lasted some 3-4 hours coz I remember checking the time before falling asleep.

And now today I feel like dosing again... addictive stuff, but soo nice.

I ordered from 2 vendors in the UK, both times it was a very fluffy white powder, very easy on the nose and usually with a bit of bad taste after insulflation.

Also would like to add a bit of a tripreport from yesterday, first time 120mg, after doing small doses ranging 20mg to 60mg.
Have to add that I had quite a few drinks during the day and was not in the best of mood... just wanted to get wasted I guess.

120mg up the nose, very quick onset, I guess about 25min, sober it takes longer for me usually.
Almost instant dissociation, with which I'm not too familiar with. Room was eerie lit, few candles and lavalamp and the pc screen watching a series of which the plot I completely lost track of once it kicked in. Walking and movinf around became hard, very slowy looking for balance, this amused me, sometimes feeling like a wicked old sorcerer pacing about in an old dirty cabin devising the world's demise smiling evilish, pretty funny ;)

I somehow remembered I still had clothes to wash and went downstairs (4 small staircases) which took about 15 min... very hard, but still fun. At this point the visuals kicked in, mostly shadows at play racing thro my vision. Some vibration and pulsation, mostly mild but deffo there.

I managed to get the washer going in a robotlike manner babbling to myself, all of which seemed very funny to me... and my cat ;)

Back up in my room I decided to lay down and put on some reggae influenced dubstep. The music give me intense moments jolts of euphoria at times and the outlining of my room began to dissapear. Both OEV and CEV increased untill I couldn't tell them apart anymore. They would ,start at the left of my vision and slided to the right morphing and speeding at the same time. They were still mostly dark greyish but after some moments alot of green and orange would turn up. They washed over me and sometimes I could clearly see the faces of people I know next to me smiling then morphing into something else. I guess I reached treshold M-hole effects.

As the visuals slowly faded my room came back into view, had a cig and a beer wondering what the hell just happenend and fell soundly asleep 10min later.
During all this I never felt any anxiety or anything that might make me feel bad.
Just amazement and a sense of being lost in my own room.

Woke up this morning feeling abit wobbly with a very nice afterglow, just mellow.

Due to the alcohol during the day my MXE trip only lasted some 3-4 hours coz I remember checking the time before falling asleep.

And now today I feel like dosing again... addictive stuff, but soo nice.
So did I receive a fake batch!? I am very thrown off and annoyed now. This is salty and grainy

Really can't say man...

I guess there's always a possibilty you got screwed, but then again I not an expert, far from it.

Maybe wait a bit for other people to jump in on this.

Did you already sample a small dose of it? If so what where the effects?

I myself did not a buddy did. He was applicated probably the size of a key bump maybe smaller as it is salty and grainy. His last application he crushed to a white powder and it appeared to be no less than 2mgs. He told me it was making him warm he responded to def having an effect but slim to none. He seemed a LITTLE out of it but other than that no effects he said. He wasn't using scales but reading these reviews it seems 5mgs would allow something. He also mentioned a slight headache and being warm while it was freezing outside
Code:

I'm just confused it was a foil looking bad purple background MXE on front that's what it supposedly camr in I just dunno if it was enough or if its inactive I want to hear more on this

Mine always come in a small plastic bag with a sticker on it showing the chemical name and structure. This is inside a carton sleeve sealed with a small silver sticker saying methoxetamine. On the back of the sleeve is again the same sticker as on the plastic bag.

So far I've only sampled up to 35mg sublingually... For me, even at this dose, the effects are mild, particularly without weed. I'm wondering if my sublingual technique isn't good (i.e. salivating too much), so most ends up getting swallowed. Not sure, but it seemed that way last time, even while avoiding swallowing for 20minutes+ (I could still feel powder with my tongue at the bottom of my mouth). The high seems to peak more slowly, compared to the reports of others, which further leads me to believe this...

Anyway, despite it being a mild high, I love it. Fantastic for watching movies/tv, although if I'm tired I can get confused or offtrack easily. As others have mentioned, MXE rejuvenates my love/enthusiasm for learning and growing. Then again, lots of things do that for me these days. Nevertheless, this is a drug I like so far. Being mindful throughout is key. Can't wait to dose higher.

Aside: Last night (25mg sublingual) I decided I wanted to smoke some DMT in conjunction (it's been a while). I prepared 40mg of pure white DMT, but am not sure if I smoked it all. The trip was about 10 minutes and somewhat unpleasant. I was anxious before smoking, which I think was responsible for this, but I also didn't love the way the feel of the DMT changed with the MXE. I'm not sure; I would have to try again to see. I smoked the DMT at the 1 hour mark after dropping, and I think that was too soon: the MXE only peaked like an hour after that.

Re: Olney's lesions... Interestingly, LSD and other psychedelics are neuroprotective against NMDA antagonist neurotoxicity in rats. Of course, there may be other dangers from combining LSD and NMDA antagonists, and the results may not extend to methoxetamine; but it's interesting nonetheless, I think. (And of course the results in rats may not extend to humans; but then, there isn't clear evidence for NMDA antagonist neurotoxicity in humans, in the first place, if I understand rightly.)

Mine always come in a small plastic bag with a sticker on it showing the chemical name and structure. This is inside a carton sleeve sealed with a small silver sticker saying methoxetamine. On the back of the sleeve is again the same sticker as on the plastic bag.
Mine just had the chemical wrote in marker so the whole legitimate purchase with That throws me off. I just want to hear who else has had Small SALT LIKE GRAINY mxe. I am bringing this up for the sake of harm reduction. I kinow scales are best but compared to a penny how would a normal smalllllll mxe dose look like next to it(the penny)

Status
Not open for further replies.