View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks alot bro, if what you are saying is true and the after effects are that good im definatly going to stick to one high dose for my first time.
I got an insane tolerance to Ketamine (1 gram lines are needed to feel destroyed) so guess I will have a stupid tolerance to this to begin with.

So i'm going to start off with at least 50mg (to be on the safe side) maybe 100mg? (as I want to make sure I hole).

What dose would you recommend?

Start off low, 50mg sounds right if you have K tolerance, and meditate/relax your way into the experience. Darkened room, eyes closed ,ambient music. Keep the tv off and try not have other distractions.

Hope it goes well for you!

i got to ask this.

now i aint sure what you lot know of this so called opium feeling this is meant to have but what is the best opiate you have taken.

Now i am a huge fan of K & have been on & off heroin for 10 years so when people say "a opiate feeling" it means something diffrent to me than it may to someone who aint done heroin.

i know it aint going to make you itch or go "on the nod" but how does it compare.

also if someone had 500mg & NO scales, if you cut the dose into 4 piles of 125mg each, and then cut them again into a rough 60-ish mg piles how far off you reckon you would be with dose.

got my order in tomorrow.

Cant wait for this stuff. Going to take it slow. Have taken ecstasy coke speed mcat salvia magic mushrooms. Are the effect@ of this drug anything like the ones I've stated:S have read alot about mxe, sounds like the same sort of stuff peeople where saying about salvia, can it stop you from knowing where you are?
P.s nervous about this first post for some reason!

Cant wait for this stuff. Going to take it slow. Have taken weed, ecstasy coke speed mcat salvia magic mushrooms. Are the effect@ of this drug anything like the ones I've stated:S have read alot about mxe, sounds like the same sort of stuff peeople where saying about salvia, can it stop you from knowing where you are?
P.s nervous about this first post for some reason!

Outdoor Winter Trippings!

This mxe is excellent for outdoor park trippings! I HATE the cold & rarely trip on psychedelics outdoors in winter unless it's very bright & sunny, but it's usually even colder in those conditions & I get pretty uncomfortable.

Yesterday was cold in London, but bright & sunny in the afternoon. After a large, early afternoon breakfast I snuffled 12.5 mgs of mxe & did some shopping & some Forza once I got home. racing is "sluggish" on mxe lol After about 2 or 3 hours I followed up with another 10mgs & immediately left for the park where the sunshine was swooping through wispy clouds & creating the most awsome shadow's & reflections. The patterning & embossment was astounding & I found myself at one with nature in a thoroughly unique way. This was surprising because I've become fairly familiar with mxe effects & this was new. Turning for home after about 45mins in the park I found myself facing a stiff breeze that probably lowered the "felt" temperature to about zero celcius. Normally this woulda harshed my vibe to some extent & I'd have been eager to get indoors. But on the mxe I felt so detached from the cold that I wasn't bothered by it & continued to throroughly enjoy the experience. My hands a face felt "distant" & any discomfort from the temperature & the wind felt equally distant.

This is truly becoming one of my all time favourite tipples, it just seems so multi-faceted & mind expanding & can be used for private enlightenment or social gatherings equally. I wonder what this would be like in a rave enviroment!

anybody know if this powerful effect from MXE would be dampened from being on an SSRI or SNRI?

I have been reading the MXE posts for a while on here and feel it's time to tell my experience with this substance.

I'm 28 years old and have been taking MXE since January. I started taking it at the weekend when me and my girlfriend would pop round to our mates for a drink. I'd consume only a few cans of lager then experiment with a few tiny lines. This was a really enjoyable experience. I have never took ket or anything like that so this was entirely new drug for me. The longer the night went on I would find it hard to walk and string a sentence together. It was fun though. Even my girlfriend and our mates would take a little when drunk and they enjoyed it too and we had a good laugh.

Now, since January a lots been going on in my life and I have been suffering from depression. I'm currently unemployed and have felt very down. It's only in the last couple of weeks I have been using MXE daily when I get up in the mornings and continuing through the day and night. It's amazing how much better I feel on this stuff. It gives me energy and motivation to do things. I no longer feel anxious When Im out in public and feel very chatty and confident around people.

Because I have no job just now it's up to me watch my nearly 2 year old son while my girlfriend goes to work. Using MXE in small doses (snorting) really gives me motivation to do a lot with my son. Il take him long walks and go to the park with him, make sure the house is nice and tidy for my girlfriend coming home. My depression has totally been lifted by using this stuff. I'm amazed by it.

A lot of my friends and family have noticed a change in me saying I'm getting back to normal. The trouble is that nobody knows I'm using this drug daily. Not even my girlfriend. She wouldn't be happy with me taking this all the time.

I just don't know how long I'm going to continue using MXE. I have been on it for 2 weeks daily. It's good in a way because I have no desire to drink alcohol through the week which was becoming a problem for me.

Once I finish the last of my gram off i'l give it a break and see how I feel.

I have been reading the MXE posts for a while on here and feel it's time to tell my experience with this substance.

I'm 28 years old and have been taking MXE since January. I started taking it at the weekend when me and my girlfriend would pop round to our mates for a drink. I'd consume only a few cans of lager then experiment with a few tiny lines. This was a really enjoyable experience. I have never took ket or anything like that so this was entirely new drug for me. The longer the night went on I would find it hard to walk and string a sentence together. It was fun though. Even my girlfriend and our mates would take a little when drunk and they enjoyed it too and we had a good laugh.

Now, since January a lots been going on in my life and I have been suffering from depression. I'm currently unemployed and have felt very down. It's only in the last couple of weeks I have been using MXE daily when I get up in the mornings and continuing through the day and night. It's amazing how much better I feel on this stuff. It gives me energy and motivation to do things. I no longer feel anxious When Im out in public and feel very chatty and confident around people.

Because I have no job just now it's up to me watch my nearly 2 year old son while my girlfriend goes to work. Using MXE in small doses (snorting) really gives me motivation to do a lot with my son. Il take him long walks and go to the park with him, make sure the house is nice and tidy for my girlfriend coming home. My depression has totally been lifted by using this stuff. I'm amazed by it.

A lot of my friends and family have noticed a change in me saying I'm getting back to normal. The trouble is that nobody knows I'm using this drug daily. Not even my girlfriend. She wouldn't be happy with me taking this all the time.

I just don't know how long I'm going to continue using MXE. I have been on it for 2 weeks daily. It's good in a way because I have no desire to drink alcohol through the week which was becoming a problem for me.

Once I finish the last of my gram off i'l give it a break and see how I feel.

In case you're at all worried about how you'll feel after you finish the MXE and take a break, if you're anything like me you'll probably feel a bit grumpy, pretty hungry and sleep a lot for a day or three, but after that you should bounce back and - if the last day or two for me have been anything to go by - you should actually feel consistently above baseline without any chemical assistance.

It's been lovely and sunny in SW London today and Mrs Deckmunki and I have been enjoying the weather, and I haven't been missing MXE at all.

Hope you get through the bleak period and back on track, chap.

/dm

Do you think the price will go up or down as popularity rises then?

I say this because I want to know whether or not to buy as much possible now before it inevitably gets banned or wait a while until the price drops?

^^^ Who the hell knows, supply and demand is a confusing enough subject on the big and legal markets, that is why so many people make their livings trying to guesstimate such, and this isn't harm reduction in any way.

And please, don't start straight going for the "m-hole" with a huge dose. Have you not read this thread and seen all of the misses from people being so foolish? What is the rush? Take it slow, you've got your whole life if you don't do something stupid, please. . .

Farmaz- There is not "opiate" effect to speak of with this drug. The people that are reporting such either have no experience with NMDA antagonists, or with true MOR agonists. This is not to say that it isn't lovely, it is, it just doesn't feel like an opiate.

And as to tolerance, I have found it to follow the path of most NMDA antagonists...takes a while to develop tolerance, but when it does start to happen it happens fast, and takes ages to go away, and never goes away completely. After a point diminishing returns are the normal, and even after a long break the experience is never as full as it was at the beginning. So don't overdo it people, you only get so many rides on these creatures!

Cheers

So am I right in thinking that this order (least effect to most effective) is correct:

Snorting ~ (worst)
Oral
Sublingual
Rectal
IM
IV ~ (best)

obviously im not saying IV is the longest duration but surely you need way less to get high thus making it the strongest ROA.

I found snorting to be okay, ive tried oral and sublingual and found little difference, except sublingual being stronger.

You are correct in that order, but most (myself included) found i.v to be inferior in terms of the quality of effects. No rush to speak of either.

I really do not understand how you all are having these glowing experiences, god drug stuff.
It is one of the coldest, most clinical and impersonal substances I have had to date. It does have potential for ego dissolution with enough of it IMed, but I have little desire to experiment with it again, especially not at its current price point. And yes, I got it from a reputable, official vendor.

Of DXM, ketamine, and 4-MeO-PCP, MXE is definitely at the bottom of the totem pole for me.

do you guys think its possible that charlie sheen has been using methoxetamine? his drug test resulted positive for PCP, but i think he seems savvy enough that it might have been a false positive for MXE.

Dude!! I swear watching that interview and the dubstep remix while deep in the hole I am convinced he is was and has!!! HaHa it really wouldn't suprise me... Probably PCP or something worse with it all though... Don't know he could really be that savvy.. or maybe...
LOL!!!!

But does it really show up as PCP...?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.