View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low, repeated doses work *amazingly* as an antidepressant, motivator, creative enhancer, and physical energy booster.

This stuff makes you feel sexy and confident as fuck. In fact, my social life has picked up remarkably while using the stuff, and nobody thinks I'm even on a drug.

I would tell you specific stories but there are just too many. Every day has been fantastic.

Has it been about revelations following medium/large doses? Not at all.

I typically insufflate 5-10mg , maybe 4-5 times a day. At this rate, yes, I am slightly high by dinner time. But in an extremely functional way.

I got a raise at work because I completed projects in consecutive flawless form, all while using MXE every day.

I have been up to this for almost 3 months, taking a couple weeks off here and there. NO increase in tolerance has been noted.

Have not bothered to insufflate more than 40mg at once, and I did that early on in my research and found it to be like a shittier version of Ketamine with less depth.

Where this drug shines and what makes it in many ways the best drug I've ever tried is in LOW DOSES ONLY.

This stuff is pure tiger's blood. It might even help you get laid.

Everybody be safe and use it for reasonable purposes. I will be pretty upset if this one gets scheduled. It feels remarkably safe if used the way I do. I haven't even come close to "losing the plot"... in fact, rather the opposite.

I know this sounds like I'm shilling the product, but see my posts a couple months ago where I declared this stuff to be shit compared to Ketamine. Well, if you want a K-Hole, it is shit compared to Ketamine.

If you want to live real life with no compromise, this is the best drug ever.

Have not bothered to insufflate more than 40mg at once, and I did that early on in my research and found it to be like a shittier version of Ketamine with less depth.
I would like to take an opposite position on this one point. Depending on one's perspective, it would be equally valid to say that ketamine is like a shittier version of methoxetamine with less depth. In fact, since discovering mxe I have absolutely no genuine desire to partake of ketamine ever again. At least so long as this material is available instead:\

I'd have to kinda agree with you both. Ketamine wins hands down on the depth front. Not even in question. MXE wins on the euphoria front. Not even in question. Combining the two should be godly but has never quite been as good as I'd hoped for yet. Good. But not Great.

I wouldn't want to become too reliant on low dose MXE when I have a perfectly good antidepressant prescribed by a professional. Dependence, tolerance and a lack of sobriety will eventually take its toll.

I find this statement somewhat puzzling.

A "perfectly good antidepressant". Does this even exist? Far from it, in my experience. Have yet to try a pharmaceutical antidepressant that doesn't feel like poison physically and cause undesireable psychological effects.

MXE feels like a remarkably clean drug, even used daily, repeatedly. Stay hydrated.

I've also yet to experience any increase in tolerance even after almost 3 months, because I have almost entirely used it at low doses, except for a few experiments when I was familiarizing myself with the substance.

Lack of sobriety doesn't apply either, at truly low doses (5-10mg, repeated as desired), I feel actually more lucid and a clean energy. No mindfuck. No inebriation.

Edit: I have to agree with Shambles re: the above statement. My experience with Ketamine is rather exhaustive. It's "depth", well, is much, much deeper. At least for me. That is not to say MXE is lacking. Far from it. But what it will show me is much more utilitarian, applicable to success in the real world. Ketamine will make me astrally project, think about God, and try to access the Akashic Records. Far out stuff, but really, all it did was drive me a bit crazy after extended use. It did nothing to improve my life. MXE, on the other hand, has improved my life in many distinct and qualitative ways. Or perhaps, I have improved my life, because MXE has shown me how to overcome my fears and hangups, and accept no limitations for myself.

As for euphoria, I find them both very euphoric. Ketamine more in a goofy way. MXE more in a "go go go!" way.

Edit again: For the record, I haven't had MXE in over a week as of writing this. I experienced no come-down or burn out. My level of energy did drop back to "normal". But my enthusiasm and views on life have not dulled in the slightest.

I will be resuming my experiments shortly, and will check in here if tolerance does start to increase, or I experience any negative effects from prolonged use.

Last edited:
Mirrorlake, I am curious as to how much of this material you have used over those past three months. In my case I obtained 1 gram of methoxetamine approximately 3 weeks ago and went through that in approximately 3 days. Those experiences informed me as to more proper dosages. I then obtained 2 grams of the material 1 1/2 weeks ago and still have more than 500mg left. My current activities have led me to use this roughly twice daily at a dosage of 25mg per. I think a short break would now be in order for me to re-evaluate the usefulness of this compound and see where I go from there.

After some further reading, I wonder if what I got was actually tiletamine instead of MXE. At doses up to 50mg I wouldn't really call any of the experiences euphoric or psychedelic, and I never woke up the next morning feeling great like some people have described.

Is tiletamine active sublingually in the same dose range? How else might I tell them apart?

After some further reading, I wonder if what I got was actually tiletamine instead of MXE. At doses up to 50mg I wouldn't really call any of the experiences euphoric or psychedelic, and I never woke up the next morning feeling great like some people have described.

Is tiletamine active sublingually in the same dose range? How else might I tell them apart?

Maybe theazo tested them. Look in testin q&a

As a Greenlighter I can't send PMs anyway. The "MXE" in question came as a free sample from a UK vendor that scammed me with fake MDAI. I know where to find real MXE if I want it - I mainly want to identify the substance I already have so I can know whether to expect anything different from it.

what do you reckon mixing it with DMT would be like? i'll do some MXE, wait until im nice and relaxed and then hit the pipe. i usually get quite bad pre flight anxiety on DMT, i think this would probably eliminate it and could make the trip quite interesting
My first time with DMT was after plugging a low dose of MXE.
Amazing.

You've chosen an interesting name for someone who sounds like they intend to provide vendor specifics.

Lol I'm not a vendor, I've deleted the post and no pm4 have been sent... I picked that name ages ago... What about someone who has heroin in there name, and are on the heroin foru£, does it mean there selling it?.. But anyway I'm sorry I didn't realise won't happen again...

Test subject in this dream:

Adult Male 95.3 kg (210 lb)
exp. w/ wide array of chems
185 mg morning caffeine

0:00 20 mg im

+0:30 lie down. it's on. warm, relaxed, pleasant

+0:45 30 mg ins'd

+0:55 feeling the waves. set up music playlist w/ accompanying binaurals

+1:00 whoa, he's gonna lie back and enjoy the inflight entertainment

+1:15 playing with sounds. awesome. now he lays back down into a hole

Synopsis: He discovered some strange connections with The Fabric of Reality, Radiohead and Assassins Creed. He'd like to explore these spiritual bases with higher concentrations. He puts the toys away and gets back to his universe before dusk sets.

Low, repeated doses work *amazingly* as an antidepressant, motivator, creative enhancer, and physical energy booster.

This stuff makes you feel sexy and confident as fuck. In fact, my social life has picked up remarkably while using the stuff, and nobody thinks I'm even on a drug.

I would tell you specific stories but there are just too many. Every day has been fantastic.

Has it been about revelations following medium/large doses? Not at all.

I typically insufflate 5-10mg , maybe 4-5 times a day. At this rate, yes, I am slightly high by dinner time. But in an extremely functional way.

I got a raise at work because I completed projects in consecutive flawless form, all while using MXE every day.

I have been up to this for almost 3 months, taking a couple weeks off here and there. NO increase in tolerance has been noted.

Where this drug shines and what makes it in many ways the best drug I've ever tried is in LOW DOSES ONLY.

This stuff is pure tiger's blood. It might even help you get laid.

Everybody be safe and use it for reasonable purposes. I will be pretty upset if this one gets scheduled. It feels remarkably safe if used the way I do. I haven't even come close to "losing the plot"... in fact, rather the opposite.

I know this sounds like I'm shilling the product, but see my posts a couple months ago where I declared this stuff to be shit compared to Ketamine. Well, if you want a K-Hole, it is shit compared to Ketamine.

If you want to live real life with no compromise, this is the best drug ever.

QFT!

Quit plagiarizing my thoughts bro, not cool! =D Seriously I couldn't agree more. Low doses of this stuff are simply amazing -- I'd even go to say it's everything I look for in a drug (besides the fact that it kills my sex drive). I couldn't care less about the second plateau or beyond. My social life has also picked up remarkably since I've been using this stuff. I go out, don't drink a sip, and am just having a blast and don't even get tired or lethargic like I see with everyone drinking.

I never considered staying steamed up all day though. Your words make it sound...damn seductive!

It is quite amazing how the effects of of other drugs are altered and amplified in combination with mxe. Cannabis feels more like salvia while on mxe, Gbl flips reality inside out like crazy while on mxe, even a good dose of chocolate brings on crazy waves and pulses while on mxe.

I just don't know :D

just waiting for the post to drop of my mxe and amt and wondering which to take first ?

well its here and iv already done a line of mxe so thats that 1 answered thing is my amt looks like brick dust a very redy brown is that right

Status
Not open for further replies.