View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently acquired a certain amount of MXE, and would like to know someone tried to mix MXE with anything from a DOx family, will it be a good idea?
50-70mg of MXE + 3-4mg of DOx (DOI or DOB)
50-70mg of MXE + 8-12mg of 2C-P/2C-E
Thanks

DOI and DOB show selective affinity for
5-HT2a > 5-HT2c > 5HT2b

Not only will this not pose any problems with a combination with MXE, but it could actually reducbe the toxicity of the compound

2C-P and 2C-E have not been profiled as throughly, but one would expect from their structure and subjective effects that they have a high affinity for both 5-HT2a and 5-HT2c. Once again, this should not pose any problems with the MXE combination, and has the possibility to reduce the toxicity of the compound.

I have combined MXE with 2c-I, 2C-E, and 2C-T-21.
The 2C-I and 2C-E combinations were pleasant, but did not feel as special as the combination of MXE with a basic tryptamine like 4-Aco-DMT or DPT.
The combination with 2c-T-21 felt dirty and somewhat unpleasant, and I would not repeat it.

Yeah tramadol is most certainly an SNRI as well as a serotonin releaser. I dunno if it was the SNRI properties or its action on serotonin but it sure made for a weird long recovery after coming off of it. I know its effects on the MOR weren't responsible, as that was being addressed seperately;) Yeah, it is indeed a messy drug...acts as an NMDA antagonist too. I think its "sloppiness" in all the right areas is what makes it such a wonderful antidepressant .
Cheers

Could you please provide a reference to tramadol's action as an inhibitor of serotonin reuptake, because it is generally not considered to have this effect. A link to Tramadol's action as a NMDA antagonist would be appreciated as well, because while this would not be unusual given its structure, this effect has not been noted in any medical literature I have read.

well iv got a half gram coming first thing tomorrow which is sweet . going to plug it for the first time wonder where il end up this time . last time it was like i had brain surgary done on me then got laid by an astral godess . so this should be fun

anyone had kidney pain, not pain, more sensation of "tightening/ache" with this?

Dosage*
threshold - 5mg
light - 10-20mg
medium - 20-50mg
heavy - +50mg
little physical danger, but risk of being taken to hospital by people unfamiliar with drugs +80mg

*these are all assuming little or no tolerance

Duration
5-7hrs for main effects, slightly longer with heavier doses.
Onset - ~20min-1hr
Peak - 1.5-2.5hrs
Coming down - 2-3hrs
After Effects - roughly a day(?)

The duration items listed are the ones i was most unsure of, and these certainly aren't definitive, just my observations thus far. Do tell if you agree, disagree, would like to add some info.

I did all this months ago, Mods don't show no respect! And all four of you ignored my PMs, you dicks!

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=9119839&postcount=948

:D

well you did omit oral dosing ;)

and the post was based on info gleaned from the last couple B&D MXE threads. Thanks for linking to your post though, i'd forgotten about the message. Definitely some good info there

After a large dose in the evening (60mg+, no tolerance) I find the after effects last until I go to bed the next day.
Like a fuzz in my brain, I get a similar thing from DXM.

Whelp, I saw fear and Loathing In Las Vegas on Mex (yeah i said it)
at a theatre and hot fucking damn was that confusing and awesome. (25mg)

I tried to call it Mxe but whilst i was under the influence the only that that made sense
and slid off the tongue was Mex. Mex it is. (in my book)

is combining MXE with MDMA any more dangerous than K and MDMA ?

^Maybe, maybe not. The nasty reports in combination with MDAI and 6-APB say yes but the reports with aMT say no. All are serotonin releasers yet aMT is somehow exonerated despite the fact that it's a releaser and reuptake inhibitor of dopamine being mixed with a probable DARI (MXE). If anything, aMT should be more dangerous in combination than MDAI, one would imagine. I don't think there's really a solid theory as to why methoxetamine doesn't play nice with some chems and does others, unfortunately.

is combining MXE with MDMA any more dangerous than K and MDMA ?

MXE + MDMA combinations have not specifically been demonstrated to be bad, but there has been more than one disaster involving MXE + bk-MDMA, so I would expect that the K + MDMA combination is in fact the safer of the two.

^Maybe, maybe not. The nasty reports in combination with MDAI and 6-APB say yes but the reports with aMT say no. All are serotonin releasers yet aMT is somehow exonerated despite the fact that it's a releaser and reuptake inhibitor of dopamine being mixed with a probable DARI (MXE). If anything, aMT should be more dangerous in combination than MDAI, one would imagine. I don't think there's really a solid theory as to why methoxetamine doesn't play nice with some chems and does others, unfortunately.

+1 this agrees with what I have read 100%

my half gram just arrived 20mins ago only got up at 10:45 and iv just necked a 25mg ruffly maybe abit more . is it me or would you say i have a problem ? lol

MXE + MDMA combinations have not specifically been demonstrated to be bad, but there has been more than one disaster involving MXE + bk-MDMA, so I would expect that the K + MDMA combination is in fact the safer of the two.

+1 this agrees with what I have read 100%

Would you not recomend a good dose of mxe to start off a rave then after its peak effects wear off take an mdma tablet? Or just avoid the mix? I can imagine its like having epiphanys while feeling entactogenic and euphoric.

i would take the MDMA first followed by MXE ~3 hours in.
Thats been my formula with ketamine and its always been magical. Though i understand that MXE isnt much like ketamine, i think i would still do it this way.
Its awesome going into the hole in the state of mind that MDMA puts you in.

What are these horror stories with MXE and M1?

all i can say is that was mad . this chemical is insane its heaven i feel like im in bubble wrap very butaine gas sort of trip but with out the danger

it truely is a gift from the gods its mind blowing this stuff may of just saved my soul

Yeah I would wait like 2hours after taking the MDMA, I think taking the MXE sooner would dampen the come-up of the M, one of the most enjoyable parts of the roll imo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.