View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
iv a chance of getting some amt and mxe just wondering how much amt should i start with il have 50mg/100mg of it and a half gram of mxe

Maybe I'm misreading the implication, but Tramadol is not a SNRI. It's action on serotonin is as a releasing agent and it does not affect serotonin's reuptake.

Isn't it? I always thought it was. My doctor seems to think so too but doubt he's read up on it recently. It is related to venlafaxine which definitely is an SNRI and I'm prescribed it as an SNRI for depression. I know it's essentially just a weird ol' drug that's messy as hell whatever it is. SS is listed as a risk of use taken alone or in combination with... fuckloads of things. I've had SS twice now using other (serotonergic) drugs on top of it so whatever it's classified as it doesn't play nice with stims and psyches. Doesn't play nice at all :|

^ My sentiments exactly

Is anyone familiar with being out in public on low-ish doses of Mex ? (15-30mg)

ex: going to a movie

15 mgs was a dose i thought would be good for public. Bar, movie, hose party etc. 30 mgs had me fucked up.

all the supliers i use are calling it mxe or methoxetamine not heard the ox 1 before today

Lol i was just all baked makin names up. Ive never heard anything but mxe and methoxetamine (how it was labeled on bag) and thats it so i was just curious.
Mxe is perfect imo.

hate to think people call it ox jizz tho lol now re my earlier question about the amt mix any ideas ?

Jesus Christ stop making up names for this drug. You can only call it one of these goddamn things:

2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone
3-Methoxy-2-Ketone-Eticyclidine
3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE
Methoxetamine (*)
MXE

Just use the right name (or abbreviation) in the right context. If you don't understand the first three, then just stick with the last two.
BUT DONT INVENT ANY MORE EFFING NAMES.

(*) (IMO "Methoxetamine" is cleverly conceived, only slightly-misleading, and economically brilliant name, at least as far as the grey market goes)

Last edited:
^ My sentiments exactly

Is anyone familiar with being out in public on low-ish doses of Mex ? (15-30mg)

ex: going to a movie

Going to the movies is brilliant but can get awfully intense... Depending on what you're watching. Saw 127hours on it, maybe I shouldn't have done that. Was good though...kinda.

Jesus Christ stop making up names for this drug. You can only call it one of these goddamn things:s)

Ooo really i can only call it one of those????
Were discussing them relax bro take some mxe & bump some music.

Try watching The Fringe season1 final episode cliffhanger and realizing you haven't dl'ed season 2 yet... Grrrrrrrrrrrrr fuck yeah intense! :)

Has there been any trip reports of anyone mixing methoxe with a strong opiate like heroin ?

just ordered some for friday damn it why i dnt sort the cash out yesterday id have it in the morning . nevermind it will give me time to plan my trip

so i've been compiling a little info on this chem & would like to get some reactions from you guys as i have yet to experience this myself

Dosage*
threshold - 5mg
light - 10-20mg
medium - 20-50mg
heavy - +50mg
little physical danger, but risk of being taken to hospital by people unfamiliar with drugs +80mg ;)

*these are all assuming little or no tolerance

Duration
5-7hrs for main effects, slightly longer with heavier doses.
Onset - ~20min-1hr
Peak - 1.5-2.5hrs
Coming down - 2-3hrs
After Effects - roughly a day(?)

The duration items listed are the ones i was most unsure of, and these certainly aren't definitive, just my observations thus far. Do tell if you agree, disagree, would like to add some info.

Hope all's well in NMDA antagonist land :D

^^ sounds right to me.

perhaps worth mentioning that, ime, the distinctly dissociative effects end when the peak phase ends.

Has there been any trip reports of anyone mixing methoxe with a strong opiate like heroin ?

I've been asking for this for several pages now. Please chime in with some info in any experiences combining MXE + Opioids if you have them.

FYI, I took 30mg MXE (intranasal) with 40mg Oxycodone (oral, instant release)
I did not notice any significant synergy (although I would imagine that analgesic potency of the combination would be quite high).
It just felt like one drug on top of the other to put it in simplest terms.

Ooo really i can only call it one of those????
Were discussing them

Maybe my sarcasm was a little too subtle in that last post. It's not a HUGE deal, but this is an issue that can influence the integrity (and by extension, the grey-market legality) of compounds like this. It's crazy brainstorms like what was happening earlier that contributes to things like "Benzo Fury Pills!" getting sold every second intersection in the UK.

relax bro take some mxe & bump some music.
You don't have to tell me mate haha. Thats exactly how we've been chilling in my pad recently.

do any users reject (expulse) the post-nasal drip? and if so have you noted a shorter come down period?

ed: do y'all spit the nasty drip out or not?

Last edited:
The nasal drip is a little bit annoying... its pretty bitter.... but worth it..

Isn't it? I always thought it was. My doctor seems to think so too but doubt he's read up on it recently. It is related to venlafaxine which definitely is an SNRI and I'm prescribed it as an SNRI for depression. I know it's essentially just a weird ol' drug that's messy as hell whatever it is. SS is listed as a risk of use taken alone or in combination with... fuckloads of things. I've had SS twice now using other (serotonergic) drugs on top of it so whatever it's classified as it doesn't play nice with stims and psyches. Doesn't play nice at all :|

IIRC tramadol releases serotonin and inhibits norepinephrine reuptake.

edit: just checked the wiki; Tramadol possesses weak agonist actions at the μ-opioid receptor, releases serotonin, and inhibits the reuptake of norepinephrine.

Status
Not open for further replies.