View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Hit #12 - Oh look, it's MXE o'clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is active orally, why everyone sugests instranasal dosage?

The 'fluffy' variant seems to be more active intranasally, whereas the crystalline variant is less bioavailable through the nasal mucosa, possibly. And of course a lot of people recommend intranasal because the ritual satisfies them.

For occasional MXE users, of course you may choose whichever route of administration you please. But, for regular users, I highly recommend oral. MXE does indeed eventually cause nasty chemical burns to the nasal or sublingual mucosa, I've found out the hard way. And oral seems equally potent to any other ROA - no problems with bioavailability there.

I recommend simply dumping the powder on your tongue, and washing it down with a glass of water. If you do it right, it will go down cleanly, and you'll taste nothing.

^ive never exprerienced anything like that. sometimes when i fell asleep after snorting mxe and wake up with my sinuses completely blocked but no pain or anything. and oral is hit or miss(maybe due to food or acidity)? mixing the dose with warm coffee and drinking on an empty stomach has given me the best consistent results

^ Hmm, I've never had the problems with inconsistent oral effects. I have taken it with and without food, and it seems fine regardless. I guess it depends on personal chemistry.

My own negative experience with MXE burn was after dosing sublingually, multiple times per week, for maybe 2 or 3 months. The underside of my tongue became irritated and sensitive, and it took quite awhile to heal.

I have no experience with sublingual dosing but I can say that insufflating 30-50mgs almost every day for several weeks has caused no noticeable discomfort.

I had a script for 10% Nasal Ketamine solution for pain control as 16mg of Dilaudid ever 4hr just didn't cut it. However the pain doc of 8 years got married and moved. Ive been afraid of asking the new doc and end up classified as an illegal drug user. Not saying he would be right or wrong. So I think next month I'll get some Methoxetamine an make my own solution and see if I get the same relief.

It comes on much quicker and a lot of people myself included just like snorting things as the roa, plus it literally feels like nothing going up, I'll IN the 2c's I'll IN DPT but 4fa is the one chem so far where I find the pain to not be worth it and take it orally.

comn roud to the end of a binge .....last time I had annoying withdrawals

I was very tired

had a nice afterglow

eating habits changed and I felt cranky and not talkative.....I had also been doing X here and there one time a week

I shit a lot on mxe very good compact well processeced turds it seems anyone else?

it wasn't that bad the first time getting off it ....but I did feel weird.... any body else got advice?

one thing I noticed after I stopped the first time .....I would have these mini panic/anxiety come on's if I let my self get tired or yawn ....anyone else?

The 'fluffy' variant seems to be more active intranasally, whereas the crystalline variant is less bioavailable through the nasal mucosa, possibly. And of course a lot of people recommend intranasal because the ritual satisfies them.

I have found that sublingual produces the strongest effects compared to nasal although I have only tried sublingual a couple times .... I find the effects of sublingual to feel of a different nature than nasal .... The batch I've been getting lately is pure white .. at least 99% purity .. possibly 99.5% .... A couple orders ago my bag contained chards of crystal that had to be broken up .... I like to use the paper-lighter method where I put the MXE in a gram bag or a folded piece of paper .. then roll a lighter over it until it is powder .... Takes about 20 seconds .. then I snort away!! I also enjoy the ritual of snorting certain medicines .... To those who say that snorting MXE burns .. maybe I'm different because I've only felt a burn with one batch of MXE .... I would much rather taste the drip and spit it out than taste the MXE in my mouth during sublingual administration .... To those who talk about taking their MXE orally .. are you swallowing it like a parachute or letting it dissolve in the mouth??

Damn, finished my LAST bit last night. Going to NOT order some soon so I can have a bit of a reprieve from the drug lol..

comn roud to the end of a binge .....last time I had annoying withdrawals

I was very tired

had a nice afterglow

eating habits changed and I felt cranky and not talkative.....I had also been doing X here and there one time a week

I shit a lot on mxe very good compact well processeced turds it seems anyone else?

it wasn't that bad the first time getting off it ....but I did feel weird.... any body else got advice?

one thing I noticed after I stopped the first time .....I would have these mini panic/anxiety come on's if I let my self get tired or yawn ....anyone else?
Well, you didn't really quantify how much you were using, but even people who have used MXE heavily for extended periods have reported few signs of physical dependence. Serotonin rebound from MDMA takes one month, minimum, so if you've been using once per week you've sucked that system dry. I'm guessing that has more to do with your problems than being off of MXE.

Damn, finished my LAST bit last night. Going to NOT order some soon so I can have a bit of a reprieve from the drug lol..

I use it the exact same way, when I have it, I eat it like candy and then when the bag is empty - time for a break.

Don't binge?

Drink water, eat a healthy meal, and get some rest. Melatonin and valerian may help you sleep. Cannabis will probably rekindle the effects so I'd shy away from that for a day or so.

My girlfriend when she doses takes 30-50mgs in a cup of sweet milky coffee that she drinks slowly over an hour or so. Can't taste it in there, not that MXE tastes bad for a chem. It works for her in lowish doses, but when she tried to go higher it didn't agree with her and she puked and felt out of sorts for the rest of the evening (cleanest MXE I've had in a long time too).

I always crush my MXE before sniffing, it makes it much more efficient. Have not noticed any damage from my use.

As for feeling off after a binge I normally don't, as long as I don't cane through more than a gram. Then I feel a bit cranky and tired for a couple days. Get your sleep, some good food and you'll being doing fine in no time, no need for supplement/herbal crap, unless you need a good placebo and have faith. If it's in the house I can't keep out of it, but it's easy for me to keep it out of the house for at least a month. This is why I buy one or two grams never five.

Last edited:
probably because the idea that dissociatives belong into the nose is so deeply carved in most people's mind because of their experiences with ketamine, that they never ever spend a single thought on the idea that this could be probably different for other dissociatives?

im kind of using mxe a lot these times, been using a full year before as much antidepressants effects, stopped for 6mouths, and i got back in mxe since 3weeks almost, with the idea of workin on myself internally, which was really helpfull until now, however im starting to reduce little my dose but still think i want to use more, i can of never feel really rested however, and got some hungover in the morning even though i can manage to sleep my 7hours daily mostly, i was thinking about what vitamins or minerals will help for that with combination or not abusing mxe indeed. I have kind of lot of plants at home that i used before my back to mxe (passiflora that i stoped cause its an maoi, but i still have some really interesting one who could be usefull: rhodiola, camomille, lotus corniculus, cat claws, sauge offficinalis) and was thinking about taking vitamins supplement, like magnesium , zinc.. id like to know if some of you used other medication to help during treatment with mxe if i can say that

I always feel hung over after a night of using mxe, I'm not sure if there are any supplements that can help with this. As for never feeling rested, taking your last dose of mxe earlier in the day will likely improve the quality of your sleep.

I believe magnesium may help on some level, but it won't negate a binge the night before.
Drink LOTS of water though, your body needs it to clean out toxins and I believe MXE is dehydrating.

In the past I used to take a multivitamin before I went to sleep after a trip. Don't think it's proven to be effective but if not it was placebo, I awoke with a clear afterglow.

Drink LOTS of water though, your body needs it to clean out toxins and I believe MXE is dehydrating.

Mxe is very dehydrating, other than the stuttering, having to try and walk to the bathroom every 30 minutes after drinking all day are the only two things I have to complain about mxe

Status
Not open for further replies.