View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive went through a gram of mxe in over the span of 3 months. no bad side effects whatsoever. but the only way ive done it is insufflating bumps of 30-40 mgs at a time. are you guys trying to say that parachuting this or even putting your dose on your tongue and washing it down would be more effective and kick in just as fast as snorting it??!? i would MUCH rather perfer oral over insufflation, it seems like it would take the usual 30-45 minutes to hit all the way.

im not sure about you guys but when i do sniff a good dose of mxe, like clockwork, it takes 10 minutes for it to set in

Oh and is it just me, or does mxe relax the bowels or something? it seems like everytime i do it, about 20 minutes into my buzz, i have to poop.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Still alive. Been clean from drugs for months now, except beer and red wine. Feel much more mentally sharp. Very positive. Not sure what I was doing with my life there for so long. Think it can partially be attributed to the negative influences and poor choice of friends. It's time to get involved and make this planet and better place to live.

Goodnight, and remember never to sell yourselves short. You are all great and deserve to be recognized as such.

Just wanted to report something. Last night I holed on MXE whilst on Sertraline / Zoloft (50mg SSRI), and it was a very different experience. Overall I found it a little uncomfortable and mildly unpleasant as some points. Wasn't half as fluid and tranquil as usual. Don't really want to try and hole again while on this med. For "non-holing" doses however, it is still quite enjoyable.

Just wanted to report something. Last night I holed on MXE whilst on Sertraline / Zoloft (50mg SSRI), and it was a very different experience. Overall I found it a little uncomfortable and mildly unpleasant as some points. Wasn't half as fluid and tranquil as usual. Don't really want to try and hole again while on this med. For "non-holing" doses however, it is still quite enjoyable.

Dodgy combo

if this helps any i find 6-apb (authentic)nmr tested and reagent tested with MXE (same testing) is an incredible combo, and i do believe 6-apb is a strong serotonin releaser. I know its not MDMA but it should be of somme interest they synergize so well producing strong visual aspects and increased peak time, but everybody is different, i also have no issues taking moderate doses while on tramadol. but that just me so I think that its about dose and drug combination along with personal tolerance to 5-ht releasers and re-uptake inhibitors with NMDA antagonist, tramadol and DXM and butylone +MXE works fine for me also so either im justed screwed up in the brain or its personal neurochemistry,( this is a response to another person a few posts back about MDMA and MXE serotonin concerns, reguardless proceed with caution!

Last edited:
Is it possible to deal with minor physical activity (like jogging) while I took a small dose?

In my log there are a lot of comments throughout the past two or three months reporting the full array of negative side-effects. Today I'm pleasantly surprised by a moderate 20mg dose, rectally.

I really don't need to go higher than 20mg. Ideally, twice a month. Perhaps weekly.

Then there's that three-month break I should be taking right now. But yeah... A couple of two- or three-week mini-breaks have helped my kidneys as well. Keeping doses irregular helps as well, I guess. Once I detect a clear pattern in my log, I get put off and break it. (The pattern, not the log! ;))

Is it possible to deal with minor physical activity (like jogging) while I took a small dose?

You can deal by minding your hydration. It's not ideal, and it limits my trajectory, since I don't like running with bottles. But otherwise it's fine.

The following was written at 9am. I had just dosed 200mg at once, and wrote all of this...

I'm back. And I gotta say, I still have a psychological addiction to this chemical.

I know. It's rather silly to be addicted to Methoxetamine. Physically, I have no withdrawals symptoms. As for negative side effects, the worst I've noticed is slight bladder pains, but they are so, so slight that I wouldn't even consider them problematic. I've had much worse from .4 of Ketamine, compared to the grams of MxE I've gone through since I started using. The only other unwanted side effect, is my nose is beginning to hurt more and more, my sense of smell is diminishing. My only route of usage, thus far, has been snorting. I've received 3 different batches, all from the same vendor. 3 different batches, in that they are 3 different kinds of MxE. All 3 have been very smooth upon snorting them. However, lately, I feel my nose lining is deteriorating, as the more I snort, the more it hurts. This can not be a good sign.

My biggest problem is not these effects. It is my psychological addiction. I simply can not go a day without using. I simply can not wake up, and not take a small bump. This entire week, I've told myself "Okay, let's start small. One single day, with no substances. Just to give my body a day of recovery". But I've yet to do so. Every day, for the past week, I've woken up and told myself "Not today", only to end up telling myself "Okay, one small bump", which eventually leads to me using up to 200mg a day.

I woke up today, planning on not using anything. Nothing. I want to cleanse my body for a day of all substances. However, one of my baggies broke open, spilling 200mg onto my table. Instead of simply putting it back into a new baggie, I said fuck it and railed the entire 200mg. I also popped 2.5mg of Diazepam to ease anxiety from breaking my promise to myself.

This is becoming a problem. I have access to this substance. Cheap, and I can receive it within 2 days upon ordering. It's really quite scary. It's so cheap, that I don't care to use any other substance. Simply, if I could use this for the rest of my life, I would. And as I write this, as I begin to fall into an M-hole, I wonder...what am I doing with myself? When will the cycle end. I just want a single day without MxE.

I even ordered 2 more grams yesterday as I am running out. I went through 6 entire grams in a matter of 2 weeks. Not all to myself. At least 2.5 Grams went to friends. I simply can not stop using this substance. It's too much for me. I feel I keep ordering in fear of it being banned. I want to order as much as possible before it is banned, and save it for years, but I can't stop using it.

What I want to do is save as much as possible. Store it away. and take it out once it's banned, long gone. But I doubt that will ever happen...I'd love to store some away for years, and bring it back out after it's long gone.

Madness...this substance is causing madness.

I'm an idiot. I need to stop doing this every single day...

The following was written at 9am. I had just dosed 200mg at once, and wrote all of this...

I'm an idiot. I need to stop doing this every single day...
in the same boat as you mate, i've found substituting with other drugs (specifically stimulants) can keep me off of it for a good few days every week to keep my tolerance down but honestly I don't want to stop using even though I would say I'm addicted.

sometimes i think the only reason MXE is habit forming is because it makes you forget that you're bored

you're still bored, you just don't realize it

Ran out last week. Figured after (ab)using this substance nearly daily, albeit in small(<40mg) doses, i needed a break, and only running out would force me to do that. I am back home with the fam now, and that alone is reason enough. So like I said I (fucking finally) ran out last week. Unfortunately I have not even had access to cannabis during this time. I've done well, it hasn't been too bad. Kinda forgot about the mxe while it loomed in the back of my head all the while. I can't say I feel better, but I feel a bit better. I was getting down on myself for wasting the semester in a mxe induced haze. (still got them A's & B's, nonetheless:)
The anti anxiety numb haze has sort of vanished and I feel more human/like myself. More easily agitated, bored, and slightly sharper cognitively. Haven't noticed any withdrawal symptoms except boredom and lack of any "escape." This is really the only "withdrawal symptom" and likely the root of my using. Though I feel guilty verbalizing this, for someone such as myself should not be bored and therefore ungrateful for all that I am blessed with(most notably a loving family and an internet connection:)
Have been having vivid dreams. Not sure if thats related, seems to happen at the onset of abstaining from any substance, which in the past week and a half has not only been mxe for me, but also cannabis(ran out/no $/broken connects) and adderall(ran out/waiting on dr apt & script) so this could be causing the dreaming as well.
But today, after being completely sober for like a whole week lol, I impulsively bought a g of sexy mexxy. Naughty, naughty.

Have been having vivid dreams. Not sure if thats related

Yes, I'm quite sure it's related. After a weekend of heavy MXE use, on Monday night I will have some very unusually intense dreams. This is a consistent after-effect for me.

I went for a very early morning run today on an empty stomach and 10mg rectally. Very nice results.

My thoughts seem down to earth, enough to speak of anti-depressant effects, rather than the mania that even the 20mg dose, that I reported about two days ago, gave me. 20mg made me want to travel to Tibet and meditate on a mountain top, over which I later felt guilt because of its silliness. 10mg makes me want to just work on how I organize my day. I feel this dose is where the true therapeutic potential lies.

Can you imagine 10mg MXE suppositories in the psychiatrist's toolbox? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.