PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.

pools-closed-3725_preview-1.jpg

Bluelight User Agreement said:
Further, the use of ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms is forbidden. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; my cat; a mouse; my pet hamster.

We know it's you, please replace all such tomfoolery with proper personal pronouns (I, me, my, etc.).

mokeweaver said:
That dose of 50mg on top of the 125mg I was already on really took the trip to a whole new level. I have noticed a tolerance build up but only in the way that it takes a higher dose to hole. I still get effects from doses as low as 20mg infact.

I feel like MXE has definitely made me to come to some pretty life-changing realizations, and have even helped me figure out what I need to do. It's putting it into action that I have to do myself and that;s what I am struggling with. That's something I have to do myself and nothing really much MXE can do to help me with.

Another way of phrasing this would be, the MXE has not helped you at all. Until those realizations are acted upon you might as well have not had them. If you are granted insight that produces no real changes, you were granted only an insidious illusion of insight. It's easy to get stuck in the trap of only analyzing your problems and granting yourself wonderful vistas of perspective that show you clear paths, and never doing anything about it, believe you me.

Last edited:
Lol ok no more swim. i had a leftover tablet containing bzp/tfmpp and caffeine (snoopy cutout) and i wanted to get rid of it tonight so i decided to go for it. i did about 75 mg mxe a few hours before i dropped the piperazine tablet and was kinda stunned and tranquil for the onset. but i think mxe smoothed out the pipetrain experience. i took the pipe at 11pm and its now 7am and i cant sleep, even though ive done two medium bumps of mxe spaced apart. ughhh morning beer please make me sleepy i say. i will post a trip report of mixing those 2 pipes with caffeine and mxe, but i need to sleep first or else it may not make as much sense as i want it to. long story short tho, mxe does make being piped, a little more tolerable/enjoyable

Unless the substance you are planning to inject is heavily cut or contains plant matter etc. I don't see how a micron filter would be absolutely necessary. Sure it is definitely THE BEST filter you could use if you're planning on injecting things, but even if you're dealing with something that's 97% pure (which is not too good) you would have to be injecting a lot of it often, for any complications to arise.

Since you're planning on IMing definitely proceed with caution, as any bit of impurity will sit in the muscle tissue and things will get bad. With IVing it really isn't a worry... But I don't suggest IVing MXE.

As I said in my last post, I was NOT filtering my MXE at all, and I was injecting almost everyday, up to 5 times a day and I am not suffering from any abcesses or bruises ....etc.

I would start at 20mg IM and work your way up in 5mg increments if necessary. Don't go higher than 50mg in a shot, and don't redose a shot til 3 hours since your last.

There is absolutely no reason not to micron filter and every reason to do it. If you can't wait til you get a micron filter to start IMing MXE, you have serious drug problems and the kind of harm reduction this forum offers is probably lost upon you anyway.

legalize MXE?!
That would be the perfect replacement to alcohol, society must evolve in terms of drugs.

Last edited:
Okay seriously. Can someone please clear me up about what just happened.
Last night i was very impressed with the cevs i got from mxe.

but this night was just funfuckingtastic....i have been at places..umm...yeash industrial,gory, alienish, space, astral worlds, tron ....
I just floated through these environments with a very clear mind. And some surfaces were so detailed, i mean really detailed, imaxish.
Sometimes i wonked to the toilett (surprisingly feeling not that much intoxicated). And when i got back to bed with headphone, music and lights out after a while i was in there again. in my wicked joyride. and most of the time i was able to controll the directions. spaceshiplike.
Could this have been a hole?

I'm curious, becaus everytime i got up i was just a bit wonky. No slurred speech. Straight walking.
And while floatingflyingrocking my thoughts were very clear headed.

In my own personal definition, when you close your eyes and you actually start to float and can FEEL the sensation of floating then hell yeah you are holeing. In other words when you feel movement..

4PM - Start work.
12AM (next day/midnight) - Finish work/go home and take MXE.
??? - usually tripping at early hours of morning approximately 2am-6am.
6AM - sleepytime
2PM - Wake up/get ready for work.
4PM - Start work
... - and the cycle continues.

Honestly, that sounds fucking AWESOME. And dude, don't worry about the girl thing. Trust me when I say that the longer you go without a real true serious relationship, the more you will appreciate it when you finally get one. Just go with the flow man. Be yourself and a girl out there will like you for the yourself you are.

Also, I would like to welcome back Eyes_Wide_Open to the MXE banter thread!!
*APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE*

That's what I've been trying to say this whole time. lol
I love it when that happens.
Did you "learn anything" while you were there?! %)

Okay seriously. Can someone please clear me up about what just happened.
Last night i was very impressed with the cevs i got from mxe.

but this night was just funfuckingtastic....i have been at places..umm...yeash industrial,gory, alienish, space, astral worlds, tron ....
I just floated through these environments with a very clear mind. And some surfaces were so detailed, i mean really detailed, imaxish.
Sometimes i wonked to the toilett (surprisingly feeling not that much intoxicated). And when i got back to bed with headphone, music and lights out after a while i was in there again. in my wicked joyride. and most of the time i was able to controll the directions. spaceshiplike.
Could this have been a hole?

I'm curious, becaus everytime i got up i was just a bit wonky. No slurred speech. Straight walking.
And while floatingflyingrocking my thoughts were very clear headed.

Fairly sure you were holing. Not just a light hole either.
When you can get up, go to bathroom and come back and go right back into space, you're holing pretty good.

that is the reason I do MXE. To hole my ass off and go to outer space.
BE careful, redosing when you are already in outer space is bad news. hehe.
Ask me how I know! That's how you overdose and scare the crap out of yourself and end up in the hospital with a bad trip for no reason.

Once you get to space, time to put the rest of the stash away for sure.

Should only take you like 100-150mg to get there.. dosed in small doses of 30mg or so each per half hour. Sometimes I can hole on 60mg but there holes aren't usually as hard.
Depends on the potency of the stuff.

it has just helped me realize that what I'm going through is not normal and that I should probably seek help.
Sounds like you know what you need to do man.
Hang up the chemical for a couple days. Just a few.
Go down and see some doctors about your issues since the MXE helped you see you needed to do this. Listen to the molecule. It's trying to help.

You don't have to be embarrased or afraid to show the doctor anything.
I told my doctor I quit smoking cigs and I smoke weed and do all kinds of weird drugs.
Show him my nads every once in a while too so he can do that nasty checkup on me.

Gotta do what you gotta do! Use what MXE has shown you about yourself to your advantage.

legalize MXE?!
That would be the perfect replacement to alcohol, society must evolve in terms of drugs.
Agreed. I've often stated it should be sold along Alcohol in your liquor store behind the counter with an age limit and surgeon general warning. lol

If you are responsible and don't abuse it, MXE is seemingly safe and inspirational if you just use it once or twice. Cures depression almost immediately.

Last edited:
the realization gained from MXE is amazing. stopped me doing mephedrone, had some real issues with it. started eating a lot of healthy food and never felt better. eased depression, anxiety, everything. this was from a low once a week dose

You don't have to be embarrased or afraid to show the doctor anything.
I told my doctor I quit smoking cigs and I smoke weed and do all kinds of weird drugs.

What does your doctor say about you doing weird drugs? Does he suggest that any medical conditions you have might be related?

@idontdothizz:
then i must have holed many times. because i get the sensation of movement (body twisting, twirling, foling inside out, floating, upside down etc) almost everytime when i do mxe. but without the awesome awesome cevs in this dimension.

thanks for the replies guys.
and yeah...welcome back eye_wide_open :)

Anybody else get so disconnected from their body, that they sometimes can't tell if they shit themselves or not? I know this sounds really amusing, but every so often when I take a high dose, I begin to panic thinking I shit more pants, or even pissed them. I've yet to actually do so, fortunately, but still...it bugs me out.

Anybody else get so disconnected from their body, that they sometimes can't tell if they shit themselves or not? I know this sounds really amusing, but every so often when I take a high dose, I begin to panic thinking I shit more pants, or even pissed them. I've yet to actually do so, fortunately, but still...it bugs me out.
I've come out of hole because I needed to piss, then promptly forget I need to piss and go back into the hole. You can guess what happened then :/.

I highly recommend anyone who is taking MXE for relaxation or to hole to switch over to dosing orally. I tried it once and I am never going back. I experienced a much more therapeutical high where I spent a lot of time thinking about my habits and tracing exactly why they exist back to my childhood. I'm still afterglowing (a good mood, not just feeling the drug mind you) 5 days after my foray into oral dosing. Its much less compulsive, and feels much less harsh on the body.

Addicts do you get in a jam stuck! :D
I tried to raise a serious topic, ban alcohol - legalize methoxetamine!

Addicts do you get in a jam stuck! :D
I tried to raise a serious topic, ban alcohol - legalize methoxetamine!

I wouldn't go as far as to argue for legalizing mxe, hell you can clearly see just how many problems this drug is presenting for frequent users. Dissociative drugs are one of the most subtly destructive drugs when abused from my experience.

I wouldn't go as far as to argue for legalizing mxe, hell you can clearly see just how many problems this drug is presenting for frequent users. Dissociative drugs are one of the most subtly destructive drugs when abused from my experience.
Alcohol is more harmful than it is a fact. Society needs to get used to a different drug. It looks like it will be marijuana.

Quite often worry about my body when i'm holing: usually either i've stopped breathing or that i've pissed myself. Thankfully neither have ever occurred :D

^yea i ate 2 grams of very potent mushrooms one night and right after i peaked, around the 3 hour mark, and was getting hit with waves i did a small rail of mxe. it felt like my eyeballs were hanging out of my sockets on springs, bouncing around all over the place, thats how fucked my vision became. i was in such a deep hole i didnt realize why i felt so BAD out of nowhere, but then i realized i was about to puke. after i threw up some, i felt much better, tripping mad balls. i felt too weird to sit on the couch and watch tv so i went and layed down in my bed. about 45 minutes later i came to. like i blacked out or feel asleep and suddenly snapped back into consciousness. upon coming to i realized i had a wet spot on my pants about the size of a hockey puck. i thought "wtf, i woke up all dissoriented and though my dog peed on me (which she never does) but within 30 seconds my it made sense. i must have had a slow steady dribble coming out.

my friend, when i told him about all of this, told me it sounded like i had a seizure, based on the fact that i lost control of my bladder, but i do not have seizures.

what do you guys think, does this sound like "going into a hole" or a seizure. im thinking i holed but being on shrooms made it weird i guess.

Alcohol is more harmful than it is a fact. Society needs to get used to a different drug. It looks like it will be marijuana.
You might only be thinking of the physical ramifications of taking methoxetamine compared to how harmful alcohol is to the body. It's far too soon to say that mxe is relatively benign in the body following consumption, and that wasn't really the destructive force I was talking about in the first place. Constant use of mxe creates symptoms of abnormal moods, cognitive dysfunction, and harsh mood swings; not to mention just how addictive this drug is. I've experienced long-lasting mania, depression, and massive brain fog, and that's not even from frequent use. I've gone through about a gram and a half in four months, that's nothing compared to many users on this board. The proof of how much this drug warps the brain is apparent to me in how I didn't even see I was acting differently, I had to hear reports that I was acting strangely from my friends. With all due respect you sound like you've just began using this drug and haven't really seen its dark side yet, and that's very forgivable. We've all been in that honeymoon period, but let me tell you it really doesn't last.

Just going to butt in really quickly, saying that a drug is less harmful than alcohol in no way implies that it isn't very harmful in itself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.