View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ never had the arm waving issue but can definately relate to the lingering overstimulation with increasing dosage and tolerance... thats ultimately why i quit... nothing good anymore just no sleep lol

Not to mention, I realize how shit Kitty is compared to MxE. You get rocked for 45 minutes, and feel sober within an hour and a half of the initial dose.

You only ever hear something this ludicrous from people who have abused the hell out of MXE.

I feel so mentally addicted to MXE tbh, I am managing to keep it under control and not increase the dosage above 30mg at a time 3-5 days a week but I know I need to quit soon to avoid any long term damage but the only way I can quit is to flush my stash of 8g lol.

The more that I stop myself from taking it, the harder I relapse.

You only ever hear something this ludicrous from people who have abused the hell out of MXE.

Oh, really? Cause last time I checked, I'm pretty sure chemical preferences is purely subjective. Not sure how my opinion on what substances I enjoy means I've abused others. I, for one, would rather take 30mg of MxE, feel good for 4 hours rather than take a 30mg bump of Kitty and feel rocked for an hour and half. I don't enjoy the Ketamine high, it's not as enjoyable or smooth as MxE. Not to mention, it makes me sick and very confused. MxE simply makes me dissociated but functional. Confused? Definitely, but a different kind, a kind where I can still make out what's happening around me.

hello all . right i know this is one of them shit brand names but have any of you tried m-ket ? iv seen a few sites now selling it with the normal its similar to the last loved product . im just wondering what it most likely is tiltamine or old stock mxe

I love mxe, but at higher doses I literally become unable to pronounce sentences :p I can picture what I want to say crystal clear, but after that I'm like a kid struggling to pronounce 'spoon'. I never experienced it with ketamine. It's quite strange and hilarious to most ;) Was wondering if someone could give me some pointers to avoid that, and if not, I don't mind being the silent tripping hermit anyway <3

i typed a report yesterday but it went missing.

after a couple days use of mxe for the first time..
it very much holds the positive aspects of dxm,
the energetic sedated euphoric superhuman human feeling is easily found at the right dose
as well as during the after glow of a deeper dosages

it is so easy to sit, disassociate and expand into yourself at even small doses, the ketamine aspect

not much anxiety but i did find there to be quirks of things on the likes of obsessing over picking at skin etc. the pcp end?

also to note i could not feel my etizolam on comedown, although it might be from the usage over the past week
also interested in mxe mdma combo experiences

hello all . right i know this is one of them shit brand names but have any of you tried m-ket ? iv seen a few sites now selling it with the normal its similar to the last loved product . im just wondering what it most likely is tiltamine or old stock mxe

It's either going to (most likely) old stock mxe, or perhaps tiltamine/4-meo-pcp depending on how pathetic the vendor is.

To the user a couple of posts up who mentioned speech problems I've never had it myself but one of my mates gets it quite often and it sounds like he's speaking a different language. Can't think of anyway of helping, but it's pretty funny if that helps ;)

^^ no worry's :D just remember not to answer them out loud you get some very funny looks .
at zazen thats what most people have been saying except the 4-meo-pcp bit

I think my organism adapted over time for MXE. My side effects disappeared. This is a unique substance. Look, just as the yin and yang. The creator of this molecule has enormous power in a terrorist act, this power has become good under the guise of a new chemical molecule.

Last edited:
The creator of this molecule has enormous power in a terrorist act

kEyxw.gif

Seriously, what?

I think my organism adapted over time for MXE. My side effects disappeared. This is a unique substance. Look, just as the yin and yang. The creator of this molecule has enormous power in a terrorist act, this power has become good under the guise of a new chemical molecule.

Please elaborate 8)

Lets get some music in here. MXE and music go together like strawberrys and cream

stuff like this is amazing for the hole...

Phaeleh - The Cold In You (feat. Soundmouse)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKltu...ure=plpp_video

infact... anything by Phaeleh

if im about to hole i always find myself going back to this

Blackmill Feat. Veela - Let It Be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDI6HTR9arA

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxFk9-UhY_Y&feature=relmfu

infact all ambient, classical, anything. goes hand in hand

headphones in, 720, crank it up, and off i go. remember the last time i felt like i was having a constant orgasm, was fucking amazing, MDMA brings on some orgasmic body feelings but this was beyond

Sweetshare, clearly I haven't had nearly enough MXE today to make sense of what you wrote, but it was kind of poetic:)

And Grondelduck, other than taking less MXE or going the telepathic route as suggested, I don't think there's much you can do about the slurring speech. I know what you mean though, and it can be frustrating sometimes. I was in a situation once where I became catatonic and people were asking me if I was OK, still alive, etc, and I actually thought I was answering them because I could form sentences in my head and could hear myself saying them...

As it turns out, I wasn't moving or speaking at all - just staring into space. Woops. That's when you've had a bit too much.

When I take MXE I discover solutions to my problems so effortlessly... if only I could always have the same mindset that I have while under the influence of MXE. Because the "sober me" doesn't always want to put into action the plans I had formed while tripping. It can be so hard on the mind, viewing something as such a great idea that will bring so much enlightenment, only to realize when sober that it's going to take more than thought to put it into action.

I have the same thing happen to me, I decided to reconnect with some old friends on mxe, and had some great conversations with my girlfriend on my comedown. Unfortunately now all the insight I get while I'm on mxe is that maybe I shouldn't do so much mxe lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.