• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it takes you 30 to 60 minutes to feel the first effects? That's interesting as hell. Like I said before, it only takes me 10 to 20 minutes to start feeling the first effects. I wonder what causes these varying times. Out of curiosity, what is your body weight and height? Perhaps this has something to do with it. I'm 145 and 6'2 myself, with a very fast metabolism. I can't for the life of me ever put on weight. Perhaps my fast metabolism accounts for the quickness in the first signs of effects.

If you truly has very fast metabolism, what medication do you get for it? If you don't get any medication for it, you are most likely just eating like a bird.

I feel the effects somewhere between 15-20min.

Pb109 I want to know about how your kidneys and overall physical health is after using MXE for 15 months. I've been using 1-2 grams a week over the last month, and now I'm not going to go over a gram a week.

My kidneys and overall physical health feel fine mexr. My mental health at times though is not to great. After a "binge" on this stuff I can get very depressed. A couple of days break sorts this but it can make me feel low at times. I tend to over think things way to much at times though. For me personally, the reason I think I feel like this is because I'm unemployed just now and using MXE takes away the boredom. Being unhappy about feeling useless because of this ain't nice and it tends to spiral out of control abit when I'm over thinking while on MXE. As I said though, having a few days break puts my mental state of mind in a good place....it's then my mind begins to think one more gram

If you truly has very fast metabolism, what medication do you get for it? If you don't get any medication for it, you are most likely just eating like a bird.

I feel the effects somewhere between 15-20min.

I don't take any medication. I've always been very skinny. I really do try to put on weight, I eat tons of things throughout the day, but can never seem to exceed 150lb's.

My kidneys and overall physical health feel fine mexr. My mental health at times though is not to great. After a "binge" on this stuff I can get very depressed. A couple of days break sorts this but it can make me feel low at times. I tend to over think things way to much at times though. For me personally, the reason I think I feel like this is because I'm unemployed just now and using MXE takes away the boredom. Being unhappy about feeling useless because of this ain't nice and it tends to spiral out of control abit when I'm over thinking while on MXE. As I said though, having a few days break puts my mental state of mind in a good place....it's then my mind begins to think one more gram

I don't get depressed after a long weekend with MXE, but my brain does go a bit duuhhhhhh. It doesn't last too long but it can get a little annoying. Makes feel dumb.

I tried dosing small amounts of mxe last night, lol there went my break, but it was good. I dosed ~5 mg, and forgot about it so I wouldn't redose. I had a nice mood lift, and felt like I could just chill in the moment. I played mgs2 and wrote some of my term paper, overall it was a nice night. I actually had a full nights sleep too! I have a subtle afterglow, and I feel healthy. I could get used to this.

I'm not sure if it was mxe, or just a chance occurrence, but has anyone found that they get crazy vivid dreams on mxe? I had 3 or 4 dreams where I was fully lucid and every detail was crystal clear.

I noticed some pain in the bladder. After a 1 gram, which I used in one week. I also had urinary retention, when I used more than 100 mg. After large doses, I began to secrete mucus, which I was constantly spitting and I have redness occurred in the upper chest and neck. Could it be allergies?
Be careful.

Last edited:
I don't take any medication. I've always been very skinny. I really do try to put on weight, I eat tons of things throughout the day, but can never seem to exceed 150lb's.

So did I once, about 130lbs, now I do serious bodybuilding and eat about 5000 calories a day. 2 years later my weight is 210lbs (No I do not use steroids). Maybe the things you eat is poor in calories, try supply with oil, nuts, peanutbutter and milk.

Sorry for off topic!

I noticed some pain in the bladder. After a 1 gram, which I used in one week. I also had urinary retention, when I used more than 100 mg. After large doses, I began to secrete mucus, which I was constantly spitting and I have redness occurred in the upper chest and neck. Could it be allergies?
Be careful.

I noticed similar symptoms, minus the mucus and chest/neck redness. I went through a gram in 4 days, noticed slight subtle pains in my bladder, had to pee more than usual. Went away after a day, but it was enough for me to take notice. Seems this stuff has very similar symptoms as Ketamine. Though in my experience, Ketamine seems to be harsher, and symptoms occur faster, and quicker after only a single dose. That's just my experience with it though.

Noticed prices dropping and dropping, gonna stock up

been doing this stuff for months and months now, still controlled my use to once a week maximum, no more than 60/80mg spread throughout an evening, still getting an awesome long lasting afterglow. however starting to notice a few issues, the day after using MXE i start to feel fatigued later in the day which i never got before, also the afterglow is becoming less stimulating. i also had a strange memory issue where i somehow created a false memory, much like when you wake up after having a vivid dream and think "has that happened or not?" for a few moments, apart from mine happened during the day, a bit odd. couple be the way MXE fucks with sleep, i gather this stuff fucks with sleep, infact going to sleep on most things fucks with sleep. dunno how much this effects sleep for me though as i take a valium to conk me out after tripping

anti anxiety and anti depressant effects are still apparent, fucking excellent tool for people with these issues. i should be feeling like shit after a weekend of lots of alcohol and mephedrone (which usually makes me depressed and anxious after use) but no sign of a comedown. not saying this is a miracle cure for everything, but so useful. my health is at the best its ever been, feeling healthy, eating healthy, not been ill for ages, happy days

wonder if omega 3 has an impact on this stuff? i eat a lot of oily fish and take supplements, could be a contributing factor

Last edited:

Good to know that using MXE consistently for over a year hasn't had significant physical affects, at least nothing that seems long lasting. That's the assumption I was working with when I started using it because I read about how it was specifically designed to be active at lower doses than ketamine and cause less lower urinary tract damage. I certainly hope people creating drug policies take into account this chemicals relative safety when deciding whether it's worth spending stupid amounts of money trying to ban a substance like this, when that money could be used for legitimate research. There's some stir in the medical community about therapeutic ketamine treatments, and MXE seems to be that natural evolution of ketamine. In that it appears to be designed rationally to be safer than ketamine while still having the potential medical / therapeutic effects that ketamine could have. We should realize the potential of this substance to do good instead of blindly banning it.

^The "rational" part of its design refers only to its lower dose and longer action from what I've read (interview with creator). These properties may cut down on ulcerative bladder, interstitial cystitis or "ketamine cystitis" by lowering the total mass ingested relative to ketamine. This says nothing about the other sort of damage MXE might be doing. For example, there is evidence of ketamine mediated dorsal prefrontal gray matter reduction in chronic users that's directly correlated to user's average reported frequency of use, number of years, and dose of ketamine. MXE may also have this drawback, or worse, who knows? Plus there appears to be significant differences in MXE's mechanism of action (increased PCP receptor binding/stronger, dopamine re-uptake inhibition, etc.). This says nothing of the potential problems we haven't even conceived with this totally scientifically untested compound. Granted, given the high frequency/dose use of some who are reporting what appear to be relatively minor side effects as a consequence, the purely anecdotal assessment of its short-term risk looks promising.

Last edited:
We should realize the potential of this substance to do good instead of blindly banning it.

It wouldn't be a blind ban if so many people can't control their dosing and spend their savings on a drug. I feel intensely sorry for those who use more than a gram per week. That's so reckless. It takes me months to get through a gram. It isn't candy.

Screw harm reduction (just kidding?) this drug has seriously improved my life in so many ways. I don't care about any side-effects because this stuff is making me happy and at the end of the day that's all that matters right?

Screw harm reduction (just kidding?) this drug has seriously improved my life in so many ways. I don't care about any side-effects because this stuff is making me happy and at the end of the day that's all that matters right?

I think you're health matters just as much. When it starts to affect you're clarity and day-to-day activities, I think it's time to take a break. We all enjoy indulging in chemicals and having a good time, but take care of you're body too!

I think you're health matters just as much. When it starts to affect you're clarity and day-to-day activities, I think it's time to take a break. We all enjoy indulging in chemicals and having a good time, but take care of you're body too!

That's the weird thing tho...MXE has made into a healthier person. Ever since I started using i've worked better, started doing yoga, eating healthy, exercising, etc. It has motivated me to take care of my body. Ironic right?

MXE is the fucking shit. i feel like i am being blessed with the warmth of an angel

That's the weird thing tho...MXE has made into a healthier person. Ever since I started using i've worked better, started doing yoga, eating healthy, exercising, etc. It has motivated me to take care of my body. Ironic right?

It is quite ironic, but not surprising in my opinion. I feel mighty productive when I'm on it too. Not so much where I'd want to work out on it, but enough to where I get a shit ton of stuff done when I do take it. I've cleaned my apartment several times while being on the edge of an M-hole. It's quite miraculous. Just be careful Remember, for everything bad thing you put into your body, balance it with two good things.

MXE is the fucking shit. i feel like i am being blessed with the warmth of an angel

I know! All this talk about it being banned in the UK is scaring the shit out of me. I hope it'll be safe in the US long enough for me to find a legit vendor in the US and stock up as much as possible.

Oh and check this out: http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/offbeat/mystery-drug-found-at-philly-airport-32712

That just had to happen... I wonder what this means for us over in USA.

It's only a matter of time before this stuff gets banned in the states. It's really starting to get a loooot of attention lately. I'm not liking this at all. I'm gonna be stocking up, and when I run out, save a gram or two for future use.

It's only a matter of time before this stuff gets banned in the states. It's really starting to get a loooot of attention lately. I'm not liking this at all. I'm gonna be stocking up, and when I run out, save a gram or two for future use.

A gram or two for stock? Not nearly enough my friend. I'm trying to stock up a good amount for at least the summer. Like I've said before, I don't want this stuff to just disappear.

And yeah it's been getting a shit ton of attention... just look at how popular this thread is. I added "Methoxetamine" to my Google News feed and like to check up on it regularly. I hate seeing yet another news article making methoxetamine look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.