• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know roughly how long mxe can keep for? I bought some about a year ago, but then went to work abroad and only just discovered it again. I was storing it in a cool, dark place. Obviously the best way to find this out is just to try it and see if it's still ok, but it would be nice to know if it's very likely to be no good now, as it's never any fun sitting there waiting for something to kick in, and then it never does!

Most drugs stay good when stored in cool, dark place and most importantly in a sack so it doesn't oxidize.

One of my friends told me after taking MXE that it's almost like the perfect drug. Anyone have any thoughts about that? I think it's actually close to a truthful statement. I mean what else can you take in the morning, feel amazing all day, and then feel great once it wears off?

One of my friends told me after taking MXE that it's almost like the perfect drug. Anyone have any thoughts about that? I think it's actually close to a truthful statement. I mean what else can you take in the morning, feel amazing all day, and then feel great once it wears off?

I got the same impression my first time having this stuff. It's like a perfect drug. You gotta remember though, it's not without it's flaws. As good as it is, I'm sure it isn't very good for the body.

I'm taking a loooooooooong (read a week or two) break from mxe. I always dose at night and i'm tired of feeling fucked up when I wake up in the morning. Does anyone else feel like they get brain fog the day after? It took five grams of piracetam and my dose of adderall to actually break me out of it and get me functioning again.

For everything mxe is a perfect drug with, namely being a warm blanket when i'm in physical pain or being an excellent catalyst for needed personality changes, there are still a few side effects that really worry me. I have a strong, STRONG family history of schizophrenia, and i've been worrying that I might be contracting symptoms as well. I'm 20, around the time symptoms are supposed to begin, and i've been paranoid that I might eventually develop schizophrenic tendencies too. I know dissociatives, or drugs in general aren't advisable at all, but would mxe exacerbate or create any symptoms? I'm taking a definite break until I compose myself again for sure.

Last edited:
weed.

I'm taking a loooooooooong (read a week or two) break from mxe. I always dose at night and i'm tired of feeling fucked up when I wake up in the morning. Does anyone else feel like they get brain fog the day after? It took five grams of piracetam and my dose of adderall to actually break me out of it and get me functioning again.

It seems the worst of it is caused from a lack of a good nights rest. I noticed it's particularly hard to get a nice deep sleep when dosing at night. I'll usually wake up feeling a little groggy, but nothing too terrible. Drink plenty of fluids, particularly water when dosing. Stay hydrated. And continue to drink plenty of water in the morning. This seems to solve the issue, for me at least. Also, may be common sense, but a good healthy breakfast is always a good start.

It seems the worst of it is caused from a lack of a good nights rest. I noticed it's particularly hard to get a nice deep sleep when dosing at night. I'll usually wake up feeling a little groggy, but nothing too terrible. Drink plenty of fluids, particularly water when dosing. Stay hydrated. And continue to drink plenty of water in the morning. This seems to solve the issue, for me at least. Also, may be common sense, but a good healthy breakfast is always a good start.

Yeah i've been thinking that would change how I react a whole lot. Only thing though is I use my day to be productive, and I definitely don't feel productive at all on mxe :p. In a physical sense of course; psychologically there's a world of change you can make through usage.

Another thing I was thinking about, has anyone else found there's an incredible variance in occurrence of closed eye visuals? I find that there a few different sets of visuals that I observe on mxe. To clear confusion, I don't mean set as in setting, but different classifications of visuals. I notice three: one is like staring into a tv generating static of every colour, transiently fading into globes and other geometric shapes floating around; one almost involves complete memory playback where i'm transported back to memories of the day, or back in time to emotionally troubling periods in my life; the last is sort of where I create a scene of music i'm listening to, or just a nonsensical clip of something sinister. It almost seems random, and not dependent on dose which type occurs. Sometimes I'll get no visuals at all, my eyes greeted with pure snow for 3-4 hours. I fucking love scenes, the ones that play to the music i'm listening to almost always convey an important message about my life to me. It seems that when I most desire them though they never appear.

I mean what else can you take in the morning, feel amazing all day, and then feel great once it wears off?
I used to think that way about opiates... Watch how regularly you or your friend are taking it in the morning to feel amazing all day

@mrfister:

Like coltdan already mentioned a few times. Staying hydrated on mxe is "the key to the afterglow".
I allways drink about 2 litres of powerade and lots of water on mxe.
At first you have to force yourself to drink, but you get used to it and just do it.

Also too much redosing tend to produce more of a hangover (not quite sure on this one).

The last times always produced a very uplifting day after without brainfog or such things.

Give it a try. Isotonic sports drinks, like gatorade or powerade and water. I guess water would do the trick alone.

Last edited:
Yeah i've been thinking that would change how I react a whole lot. Only thing though is I use my day to be productive, and I definitely don't feel productive at all on mxe :p. In a physical sense of course; psychologically there's a world of change you can make through usage.

Honestly, I feel pretty productive when on MXE. Granted, my tolerance has yet to build up. Sure, physically I don't feel like doing much, but mentally I feel great. I've cleaned my entire kitchen several times while on MXE and close to M-holing. Granted, it's not particularly the best thing to do when dosing, I much prefer laying down and watching a movie, but it goes to show you that you can certainly get things done while on this substance.

I feel like the whole "Slow-Motion" feeling of it allows me to squeeze in more thoughts and more actions in my life. Granted, it's a drug so this idea of being able to do more is simply an illusion of time dilation, but hey...it makes me feel good and allows me to still do day to day things.

Has anyone experienced feeling dumbed down after using mxe? I'm kind of paranoid about what I could be doing to myself...

Has anyone experienced feeling dumbed down after using mxe? I'm kind of paranoid about what I could be doing to myself...

A little... if I take enough, I feel very disorientated the next morning. Kind of like being drunk. The next day I'm pretty much back to normal though. Nothing too serious.

Took more than a month long break from MXE and re-tried it last night, ~35mg dissolved in water. Very powerful and enjoyed it.

I'd appreciate if everyone using Minx for personal growth would regularly report back here.

Sure, I did some personal growing on the substance.

But now I'm in the stage of "you got the message, hang up the phone". And that's kinda tricky.

Sure, I did some personal growing on the substance.

But now I'm in the stage of "you got the message, hang up the phone". And that's kinda tricky.

How is it tricky? I'm in that phase too, just getting used to using other actual physical activities to fill the time ;).

any one know like a site is saying is the 27th the last day it will be legal in the uk ?

Kind of, wake up glowing but i need a few hours sleep later in the day cos i start to feel groggy, but after that im fine

For me it's almost like with shrooms. In the beginning it's a bit tricky to get to sleep, but if i'm finding sleep (mostly whilst watching a movie) i do sleep very well and are also well rested the morning after, even though i'm feeling a bit fuzzed ;) Could defo be worse!

Anyone feel very "in the moment" for days after MXE? i feel postitive and good, less pondering/dwelling on the past on negative things and just feel in the moment, always reminds me of those "living in the moment quotes", also less "brain noise" as i like to call it, brain noise like waking up with shitty annoying songs stuck in my head, overly thinking about pointless crap, etc,

Status
Not open for further replies.