• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-11th Dose-50 grams and a kidney later..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how people can afford to do so much... How addictive is it? It seems like people are spending their paychecks for stashes of MXE... Is it more or less addictive than say, cocaine?

One other small question. Are people that take 3-10mg snorting it? Or to better phrase my question, is 3-10mg noticeably active orally?

for some people it won't be addictive at all and for some it will be very addictive. it's the same with cocaine

No, with coke if someone buys a bag that is 1g or less, no matter WHO you are, it's gone in 1-2 days.

bingeing isn't really addiction. also usualy 1g of street coke is much less doses than a gram of mxe and a dose only lasts you like 20-30mins.

How do I sublingual this stuff? Does it need mixing with Ethanol or can the powder just sit under the tongue?

bingeing isn't really addiction. also usualy 1g of street coke is much less doses than a gram of mxe and a dose only lasts you like 20-30mins.

So just because it doesn't last very long, that means that it's addictive qualities aren't acting when people binge?

Sounds to me like you are trying to make rationalize an addiction :)

How do I sublingual this stuff? Does it need mixing with Ethanol or can the powder just sit under the tongue?

I wish mine would just get here already... I'm sure the powder can sit under your tongue. Taste a little first though before putting the whole dose under.

Last edited by a moderator:
test it out for yourself. keep it on your mouth and spit out instead of swallowing. in theory it should be just as effective but its clearly not so very little of the mxe is actually absorbed until it reaches the stomach.

test it out for yourself. keep it on your mouth and spit out instead of swallowing. in theory it should be just as effective but its clearly not so very little of the mxe is actually absorbed until it reaches the stomach.

I don't have any yet :(
But if you are spitting it out, then it's not being absorbed at all...
That's not "sublingual" that's "throwing it away".

Ok, I just gelcapped 30mg of MXE. Will let you know what happens.

shaggyfin said:
But if you are spitting it out, then it's not being absorbed at all...
That's not "sublingual" that's "throwing it away".

He meant spitting out the saliva in his mouth after a suitable amount of time had passed (it was like 10-15 minutes iirc), to check the efficacy of sublingual administration. The lack of activity showed that it was poorly absorbed, and thus what most people think is sublingual is actually just oral (after they swallow their saliva, which contains the dissolved MXE). I don't think anyone else has attempted to reproduce this experiment to support its validity (someone correct me if I am wrong).

He meant spitting out the saliva in his mouth after a suitable amount of time had passed (it was like 10-15 minutes iirc).

That's what I was talking about too, and I recently tried 25I-NBOMe and due to keeping it in for only 10-20 minutes, it didn't even work. Unless you keep that shit in for 30 minutes minimum, and more preferably 45 min, I don't think it's gonna do SHIT (Meaning you'll get like 1/10 of what you think you dosed).

So just because it doesn't last very long, that means that it's addictive qualities aren't acting when people binge?

Sounds to me like you are trying to make rationalize an addiction :)

im just trying to be objective. i am not currently or ever been addicted to mxe, although i have been addicted to other dissociatives in the past and generaly find them for me 1000 times more addicting than stimulants. but my case is not the norm all the people around me just don't find dissociative apealing in the least and snort any kind of stimulant daily.
mxe can be as addicting as coke but that really depends on the person and the state of mind he is when he starts he use/abuse.
:) so just be carefull and educated and you could skip the addiction part of mxe

Just found out this chemical is now banned in 3 states in the U.S. Unfortunately one of those states was home to my vendor for almost a year now. Very sad news. Fortunately I ordered 14 grams for myself before the news of this being his/her final batch ever. It's a shame....

3 States now have MXE banned. Ladies and Gentleman, the time is coming...time to cut down your usage and stock up for the long haul.

I just took a VERY small amount of this. Like, about the size of a matchstick's head, flat on a hairpin. How much would you say this is? (around 20 mgs?).

It was weird, felt like many centers in my brain lighting up, with a gentle moodlift and finding more interest in everything. Never experienced anything like this a I never take less than 50 mgs for first dose (and stagger quickly). So I'm usually too numb to feel anything changing in my head like this (like feeling a definite electric current being switched on).

Speculation: all you're doing by keeping it under your tongue is delaying the onset.

Fixed that for you.

Sublingual admin absolutely works and takes 10-20 minutes to fully absorb. Swallowing is advised.

Question. Has anyone tried smoking the stuff?

Just found out this chemical is now banned in 3 states in the U.S. Unfortunately one of those states was home to my vendor for almost a year now. Very sad news. Fortunately I ordered 14 grams for myself before the news of this being his/her final batch ever. It's a shame....

3 States now have MXE banned. Ladies and Gentleman, the time is coming...time to cut down your usage and stock up for the long haul.

Just because three states made it illegal doesn't really mean anything, Salvia is illegal in more than three states, but will probably never be on a federal list. And Cubensis mushrooms are legal in 2 states, but I doubt we can expect to see those federally legal soon (same with MJ).

Last edited:
Ok, I just gelcapped 30mg of MXE. Will let you know what happens.

About 1pm - 100mg gelcap ethlyphenidate & 150mg magnesium on an empty stomach
1.30pm - 1mg etizolam
experienced the usual awesome effects of eth - lighter mood, energy, lovely warm sweats. Not sure I noticed the etiz, except perhaps the fact that I had zero jaw-clenching.
6pm - 30mg gelcap MXE
7pm - felt happy & a little giddy - nothing else
8pm - take another 1mg etiz
9pm - 40mg gelcap MXE - more giddy/light feelings ensue. Made impossible to annoy - good mood. But also, when I started watching a film at about 11pm I find myself strangely concerned with the character situation - a little bit more than the typical "suspension of disbelief" one engages with when involved in a performed art. Start talking with my (sober) girlfriend about the characters as if I needed to solve their problem. It felt strangely personal. She found my speech slightly incoherent - not slurred, but a little disordered or disjointed & I ended up blending my own life problems in with the characters'.
During those hours after 9pm I feel like I'm "moonwalking" when-ever I move similar to DXM. Pleasant and amusing.
2pm - take a 3rd 1mg etiz and go to sleep.
When I'm up by 10.30am there are no hang-over effects whatsoever.

Never thought to ask... What is the comedown like for small doses, not "M hole" doses. Like, does 5mg have a comedown? And what is the comedown for 25-30mg like?

I don't think I want to take k/m hole doses... What is it like? Are you just paralyzed in a k-hole? It is a tranq right?

La-lah-loo-looh :)

I feel like this has value in the same place valium does, except that I have read that it also repairs neurons, according to some studies at Yale (the studies were specifically with Ketamine, but from what I have read MXE works on Neurons too).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.