• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-11th Dose-50 grams and a kidney later..

Status
Not open for further replies.
M-hole.... yeah... how much to get there with an oral dose for a 2nd time user? cheers

Take the social talk to PM next time, shaggy. Thanks.

~Never

Last edited by a moderator:
Never thought to ask... What is the comedown like for small doses, not "M hole" doses. Like, does 5mg have a comedown? And what is the comedown for 25-30mg like?

With any dose MXE I just finds it shifts very gradually from plateau to afterglow. Never had a comedown, really.

Question. Has anyone tried smoking the stuff?

Just because three states made it illegal doesn't really mean anything, Salvia is illegal in more than three states, but will probably never be on a federal list. And Cubensis mushrooms are legal in 2 states, but I doubt we can expect to see those federally legal soon (same with MJ).

Sorry dont mean to go off topic, but what 3 states are mushrooms legal in?

I been useing mxe pretty heavy lately, and i really like it, but when i started to use it i was useing 2x amount of what my friends consumed.
And i wanted to ask why i have so much higher tolerance to this than others?
I think that its bad form my liver or smth in that amounts!
And mxe is still legal here<- just saying that because uk ban
so its not conidered drug here

I been useing mxe pretty heavy lately, and i really like it, but when i started to use it i was useing 2x amount of what my friends consumed.
And i wanted to ask why i have so much higher tolerance to this than others?
I think that its bad form my liver or smth in that amounts!
And mxe is still legal here<- just saying that because uk ban
so its not conidered drug here

How much exactly are you using? Maybe they simply like a lighter dosage than you do? With MXE's effects varying quite vastly at each dosage range everyone seems to have their own sweet spots ranging from all kinds of dosages; I've seen people who won't go higher than 15mg and people who refuse to take less than 70-80mg etc.

If you tell us how much you're using we might also be able to tell you if the amount is concerning or not. :)

It's also possible you are a hard-head when it comes to the stuff. Everyone is different and some people simply need more of certain substances to get off the same as others.

Did you ever use other NMDA-antagonists in the past? e.g. Ketamine, DXM, PCP, 3-MeO-PCP, 4-MeO-PCP

These substances exert cross-tolerance with each other and with Methoxetamine so if you've abused any of them in the past that would explain why you need more.

Ive used ketamine 3 or 4 time really long time ago, DXM not much but i didnt like it. 3-meo-pcp and 3-meo-pce but noo 4 meo and pcp.
And most of these substances i used aprox 2 or more weeks before i started to take mxe. Minimal dose that i take is like u said 70-80mg.
Many of my friends can get holed with 90 - 100mg, because we get it almost 100% pure. This is strange !
I really dont understand my body because i can get drunk from 3 bears and 80mg is not big deal. But still there is no conection between alcohol and mxe or gaba and nmda.

You said you haven't used any dissociatives for 2+ weeks but how often were you using them before? Dissociative tolerance can last as long as several years (or longer) after your most recent dose.

Also which ROA are you using? Are you on any medication? Are you combining it with anything? Are you weighing up your doses or eyeballing them?

For those who IM their MXE, what doses do you typically use, and how do they compare to the insufflated equivalent?

4pm - 50mgs of DXM (tested) oral Roa via gel-cap. Empty stomach.
4.15pm- rapidly finding it hard to walk. Speech is a little jumbled and halting.
4.30pm- lay down, room spinning. Limbs feel disjointed. Cannot read. Cannot get anything done. Low mood.
5.30pm- room not spinning, but walking still clumsy. No improved moved. Eyes feel wonky. Feels a lot like DXM
7pm - coming down.
9pm- still feeling a bit "wonky". Very disappointing. Over all feeling is bored annoyance.

I really don't understand all the raving about how great MXE is. It didn't make me feel good & I was essentially useless for hours. No senses were enhanced. Annoying stuff.

How do I make something of this chem?

(Note: Fri was spent of Ethylphenidate & etizolam & then staggered doses of 30 then 40mgs of MXE, Saturday on Methylone then Ethylphenidate then 20% Port. Perhaps Sunday was one day too far?)

morkin said:
Feels a lot like DXM

That would be a good thing in my book.

morkin said:
How do I make something of this chem?

Try low doses and see if you like them, build your way up to a hole over the course of an evening and see if there's any point on the spectrum you like. 15-25mg can be pretty good as a mild enhancer. What dissociatives have you enjoyed in the past, if any, and likewise which did you not enjoy?

What activities have you engaged in while on MXE (not combined with other drugs)?

DXM was ok, aside from the ejaculatory shitting.

I'll try your low dose idea and built up. Do you have a dose & timing schedule? 5mgs every 15mins, or something like that?

My first experiment this Friday (30mg) seemed to do nothing (!!), but I'd taken 100mg ethylphenidate about 4 hours prior. 3 hours after the first MXE, I took another 40mg and watched a movie. It made me feel sort of confused, like I was somehow involved in the problems the characters in the film were having & I had a jumbled, disjointed conversation about it that didn't make much sense.

I had an intra-muscular shot of K years ago. Laid on a bed with a eye-mask on, curtains drawn & some quiet, ambient music (Current93, Horse Hospital). It was vivid and amazing experience, like sinking into some beautiful abyss full of dynamics of blackness. Wow.

I tried DXM twice (cough syrup). The first time I couldn't move due to the spinning, but felt a giddy connection to a cosmos made of love. Could barely speak. Quite silly and fun, but hours of utter useless flopping on a bed.

The 2nd DXM trip I had less, and felt disjointed and spacey as I moved (like with the MXE). My limbs seemed oddly connected and my eyes winked of their own accord. And I blasted tons of odourless shit into the can. It as so terrible it was funny.

Compared to the stimulants, psychadelics & empathogens I typically enjoy, this stuff is not really impressing me.

DXM was ok, aside from the ejaculatory shitting.

I'll try your low dose idea and built up. Do you have a dose & timing schedule? 5mgs every 15mins, or something like that?

My first experiment this Friday (30mg) seemed to do nothing (!!), but I'd taken 100mg ethylphenidate about 4 hours prior. 3 hours after the first MXE, I took another 40mg and watched a movie. It made me feel sort of confused, like I was somehow involved in the problems the characters in the film were having & I had a jumbled, disjointed conversation about it that didn't make much sense.

I had an intra-muscular shot of K years ago. Laid on a bed with a eye-mask on, curtains drawn & some quiet, ambient music (Current93, Horse Hospital). It was vivid and amazing experience, like sinking into some beautiful abyss full of dynamics of blackness. Wow.

I tried DXM twice (cough syrup). The first time I couldn't move due to the spinning, but felt a giddy connection to a cosmos made of love. Could barely speak. Quite silly and fun, but hours of utter useless flopping on a bed.

The 2nd DXM trip I had less, and felt disjointed and spacey as I moved (like with the MXE). My limbs seemed oddly connected and my eyes winked of their own accord. And I blasted tons of odourless shit into the can. It as so terrible it was funny.

Compared to the stimulants, psychadelics & empathogens I typically enjoy, this stuff is not really impressing me.

Mmmmm Current 93 :)

I'd say 15mg, wait an hour see how you like it, try another 15 wait an hour, see how you like it, then start adding on more more frequently. No more than once per half hour though, maybe increase the amount you're taking too. That's how my first day with it was, except in the end I IV'd some to get from pretty darn dissociated to WTF is happening (which is where I wanted to be). Of course, I enjoyed it from first dose...oh, and I typically held it under my tongue for 10 min then swallowed.

Activities: I'd go out and do normal things during the first 30mg, music is good. When you start getting higher throw on a movie, you can really get absorbed into films on dissociatives (and the ideas of reference you get can get make it especially special, as you noticed), and when things get wonky proper just try not to sit around confused doing nothing.

Also, low doses should combine well with a benzo, or at least a lot of people report that. I always drank on the stuff no matter what the dose, but many don't enjoy that, and my particular affinity for ethanol is well known...

Thanks for the tips :) I'm determined to see what all the fun is about!!! :sus:

MXE is insufflated or plugged, once i IM'ed it, but i dont really like needles.
No meds useing curently. I mostly use mxe alone and i weight my doses because i like to see how much i take.
And i was like this when i first time tryed dissociatives, already had high tolerance. so i guess that im hard headed like u said :D
I was thinking that its because of some vitamins that i used to use when i was taking K, 3-meo and dxm, but when i stoped it still was like that.

Looks like MXE can be considered an analogue of PCE in the US and is therefore schedule I.

This federal indictment also names 6-APDB, 6-APB, pentedrone, 25I, 25C, 4-AcO-DMT, all fluoroamphetamines, 5-MeO-DALT, 4-MEC and MePPP to be prosecuted as analogues of schedule I drugs.

Yes it e can be considered as an analogue but customs still alow those substances to get in country.
Im so happy that they are all legal here

Status
Not open for further replies.