• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't ever do 200mg, I know that. But I guess I'm less of a freak than Help. ;) You, my friend, do some of the highest doses of drugs I have seen.

Yeah I get a very noticeable dissociation from 20mg of what i have now. Over 200 seems like it'd be at least a 24 hour trip into insanity characterized by not going anywhere.

Right that has to be some terrible MXE or else a tolerance from hell..I have been using daily for over a month and anything above 50 mgs becomes holy. I trust my vendor though and can honestly say the MXE is certainly grade A.

Still I feel a break may do some good not that the magic is gone I just don't want to lose it. The comfort I feel from this chemical is incomparable to anything else I know of.

Yeah 275 mg at once....my guess it is not pure or potent MXE, perhaps cut with something previously mentioned like inositol (I know a guy who used to sell it cut with mannitol, probably a good thing to prevent overdoses b/c it was years ago when few people knew what it was). I once accidently took an entire 250mg capsule at 6 in the morning thinking it was one of my lyrica capsules (don't take drugs in the dark kids!), and even with a decent tolerance at the time luckily there were friends around to restrain me because I was literally trying to climb up the walls....I don't remember much of it, but it took 12 hours to get back to normal. It also wasn't the most potent MXE though, if it was grade A that would have been quite a hole.
Edit, I take that back. If Help!? has been dosing every day for weeks at a time, I can see 275 mg being required to reach a considerable hole. After a week of daily dosing it is basically impossible to reach a hole at any 'normal' dose.

Last edited:
I wouldn't ever do 200mg, I know that. But I guess I'm less of a freak than Help. ;) You, my friend, do some of the highest doses of drugs I have seen.
No ask Xork, he'll tell you I get my MXE from one of the most old/trusted sources on the net! Like I said I like to dive deep! Xork knows what I'm sayin' He's read my shit. I can still easily hole from 85-125mg IM, it's just like...sometimes like...now personally I chose to dive off the deep end. I've already stated I'm insane, granted I don't go around posting my stoned gibberish, but I've always been known as one of the highest dose/combo takers. I like that damn adventure to much it seem!

Edit: Gortech, I've said it once and I'll say it again, I've tripped on one compound more likely than anyone will ever trip on a plethora of compounds. Including DMT my trips range in the multi thousands easily and I'm not even thirty yet....

^That's a shit ton of tripping... I have no clue how you could afford the time or effort for that :?

^That's a shit ton of tripping... I have no clue how you could afford the time or effort for that :?
That it is my friend, that it is. Just call it a serious interest since late teens involving a lot of perfected extraction and such...;)

damn help!?!?
care to share some trip reports of 200mg of mxe.
id be very interested to read that!

damn help!?!?
care to share some trip reports of 200mg of mxe.
id be very interested to read that!
Sure when I'm less fucked and have the time. If interested you could always read the one offcial TR I wrote involving multiple substances and my first time IM'ing K!

I would like to hear some interesting stories about being in the Hole, like meeting entities or going out of body.

I would like to hear some interesting stories about being in the Hole, like meeting entities or going out of body.
I'll get to it, go to my profile, and read the one actual TR I wrote it's out of this world. Involves IM ket, some bees, a tad of mescaline, many noids etc.

^Does the stimulation not bother you when taking those doses Help?!? That's my one and only problem with mxe. Taking more than 120mgs in one dose causes a rapid heartbeat as well as an uncomfortable amount of stimulation resulting in a moderate amount of anxiety. The only 2 things ketamine has over mxe is that I can dose 250-500mgs without experiencing any anxiety whatsoever and that the k hole imo blows the m-hole out of the water. Don't get me wrong I LOVE holing on mxe. It just seems a little empty unless combined with a good tryptamine

Last edited:
^Does the stimulation not bother you when taking those doses Help?!? That's my one and only problem with mxe. Taking more than 120mgs in one dose causes a rapid heartbeat as well as an uncomfortable amount of stimulation resulting in a moderate amount of anxiety. The only 2 things ketamine has over mxe is that I can dose 250-500mgs without experiencing any anxiety whatsoever and that the k hole imo blows the m-hole out of the water. Don't get me wrong I LOVE holing on mxe. It just seems a little empty unless combined with a good tryptamine
IDK if it's my batches(not bragging but like I said when it comes to MXE I use only top notch vendors with the highest SoS scores....), but I find little to no stimulation except in the after phase. It's pretty much like this, depending on whether I know the batch/the day ahead, if I plan to hole, I properly prepare my syringe, play a good tune to drop to, sanitize, inject, then as I'm injecting I'll hit some noids. Wait a moment, dependent on the dose, somewhat rush to put my needle supplies away. Then sit back, resume the noid smoking, and if I'm in the mood, have a few smokes.

Oh and like I've said I've quite literally tripped thousands of times on most everything except the rare of the rare so I don't really get anxious anymore. Besides I don't get MXE that causes beginning stimation. Yes once the hole is over there will be residual stimulation, but none to start!

^Odd, I also have had nothing but top notch mxe since I started using it in 2011 yet it has always been uncomfortably stimulating in high doses. It's crazy how it affects everyone so differently. I'm a very anxious person in general so the mxe can't really be blamed, it's just not one of those drugs that can obliterate my anxiety such as ketamine. I saw that you've been wanting to do a DPT/MXE combo again. I plan to combine the two on Tuesday night, if your schedule permits you should to and mabey we will cross paths in hyper-space=D

Last edited:
I usually only feel stimulated after the main effects wear off. We should all dose simultaneously sometime and then compare our results. Maybe we'll find something interesting.

^GREAT idea! We should have a monthly group dose. It would be the best Bluelight tradition EVER.

Same Crashing! I'm out of MXE right now most unfortunately! I'll be getting the DPT first then ordering some MXE. With my nerve pain, God do I wish I had some, even a meager injection would do wonders! Agreed on timing our doses, sounds super interesting, and I'm defintely down!

I guess i should find some DPT and give a test to this combination. Always looking to broaden my horizons.

I guess i should find some DPT and give a test to this combination. Always looking to broaden my horizons.
Check out Eroweirds one for K+DPT, if you've read much of my posts you know I've tried pretty much all. MXE+DPT in the same syringe is seriously God status.

Status
Not open for further replies.