• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Operation Mexican Doctor of Physical Therapy will surely make the headlines in Tom Zarek's Galatic Inquirer.

Last edited:
Forgot to say, I'll have 600 hundred primo n2O canisters too. It's time to deep baby, reallll fuckin' deep. IM MXE+ DPT and nitrous is even new to me!

600 Canisters? Holy sheeit man, talk about many cans. My use of nitrous has been very far and few between. 2cb and MXE turns my world into a smeary, melty, plastic-clay sludge that is just absolutely sensational. I out to throw a can or two into the mix next round.

600 Canisters? Holy sheeit man, talk about many cans. My use of nitrous has been very far and few between. 2cb and MXE turns my world into a smeary, melty, plastic-clay sludge that is just absolutely sensational. I out to throw a can or two into the mix next round.
Man back in the day we used to order 1,200 cases! N2O alone is the shit and combined with psyches it's absolutely mind blowing. N2O on EBay is cheap to, I got 600 for less than $200. You can get 1,200 cases for somwhere near $300. N2O is so fun! One time on some seriously potent hits me and another friend blew through 300 in about a two to three hour span while smoking MJ/hash.

Yeah don't do whipit cans for nitrous (I am thinking that's what you mean by cans). You can get a cracker and boxes of chargers for not much... if you want to get even better with it you can get one of those whip cream dispensers and just load the chargers in there, it's much easier and you don't need balloons.

Yeah don't do whipit cans for nitrous (I am thinking that's what you mean by cans). You can get a cracker and boxes of chargers for not much... if you want to get even better with it you can get one of those whip cream dispensers and just load the chargers in there, it's much easier and you don't need balloons.
I have two already! I'm no n2O noob. I've been at this for years. I even invented my own rebreathing apparatus from an oxygen mask connected to a bag that wouldn't allow the N2O to escape. It was the shit, to bad I lost it! It allowed small amounts of oxygen in as well, but N2O is a pretty unique gas...while it occupies your lungs it still allows some oxygen through which is rare amongst such things... Now what I really want to try is Xenon, to bad it's so rare!

all for a group therapy exploration session.
found myself without contact to mxe in a week now and have no issue,
knowing i may not be in the position to use again, am glad to have shared this time with this chemical.

but who am i kidding.:p

My tolerance really never seems to raise to much, , I still only needed a max of 275 mgs for a strong hole.

this made me lol, i swear it was yesterday when 40mg was pushing the edge of weeks that were just days of an hour

Last edited:
I havent used MXE in a few weeks but I still think about it almost every day. I crave that comfy and mellow feeling like nothing else but won't order any because I just end up using it daily or every other day again. I'd like to be able to control the usage, any tips? All I can do is not to order it.

I'm im the same boat.....the thing that controlled my usage of that and benzos and weed was random drug UA

all for a group therapy exploration session.
found myself without contact to mxe in a week now and have no issue,
knowing i may not be in the position to use again, am glad to have shared this time with this chemical.

but who am i kidding.:p

this made me lol, i swear it was yesterday when 40mg was pushing the edge of weeks that were just days of an hour
Huh I've always been using such amounts and that was after having twenty grams in two or three months of some of the best MXE you could wish for! I only ever used under 50 mgs when I was one of the first to recieve a batch of MXE. In fact over the course of the first night of testing I insufflated 150 mgs.over quite a few hours before I knew insufflation sucked the big one! Ha! My normal hole dose is around 90-120mgs but I felt like pushing it having so much!

I havent used MXE in a few weeks but I still think about it almost every day. I crave that comfy and mellow feeling like nothing else but won't order any because I just end up using it daily or every other day again. I'd like to be able to control the usage, any tips? All I can do is not to order it.

I feel you. I finally convinced myself to take a break from the MXE last night as after doing it for almost a month every night I had a pretty rough time. The trip can only be described as dark and depressing, not fun at all. I blame it on my excessive use and he combination of that plus the benzos and alcohol. I was watching a pretty sad movie too but honestly I think my mind just needs a break. Taking the night off who knows what tomorrow brings.

Yeah give your kidneys a couple days off, along with your cerebellum. They'll thank you.

Funny you say that it reminded me I was not only uncomfortable mentally but physically. My stomach hurt i had diarrhea and just felt nauseous overall. Had to take a lot of Xanax just to make myself feel comfortable along with tums.

The best tip to control usage if you can't moderate it yourself is to collaborate with another person in your research, someone you can entrust your stash to, and have them limit the amount they give to you at one time. This is my current method.

Yeah give your kidneys a couple days off, along with your cerebellum. They'll thank you.
Don't spread misinformation please, Jason. MXE isn't kdtamine and there's no proof it's mdtabolites are anything like kets in terms of kidney and bladder damage. Theirs been no studies and many in this thread have used MXE daily and don't report ashy such side effects. Not trying to pick a fight, just saying!

Also most users can become forgetful, MXE is very dehydrating and some people forgot to eat properly, etc.

Also good advice Vor, I agree!

A BL'er went into renal failure from taking too much MXE not too long ago, I'm not sure if he'd want me to reveal his identity though. From what I remember his doses were huge, but It seems like MXE is capable of doing acute damage to you kidneys with heavy use. If you really want to know I'll ask if it's okay to share his story, though I won't be surprised if you actually know him Help?!?!.

On the topic of bladder damage, hasn't there been people complaining of bladder pain after heavy MXE use? I thought it was already known that MXE can cause bladder damage, though to a lesser extent than ketamine due to the smaller dose. I could be wrong though as I don't really research MXE too much. Perhaps that was mere speculation...

I don't even find it dehydrating, and I was combining it with booze......I did lose a lot of weight due to the fact I couldn't eat a thug while in it

I'd be very interested to hear about that CK. I've used hundreds of grams since its release and recently had my kindneys/liver functions tested after doing that 20 grams of top notch shit in a couple month, within totally normal levels. Also never once felt any bladder issuers. There's an ADD thread on this very subject and most concluded that nor-Methoxetmine shouldnt have the same damaging effects as Nor-ketamine does. Also remember CK that things just happen randomly sometimes and humans have a very long running habit of wanting something, or someone to blame it on. Renal problems can occur quite suddenly and for a very large variety of reasons! Also, MXE is one drug you want to stay well hydrated on, it's been covered many times in this thread!

If I know him just PN the details! Now you've got me worried that someone I know is in peril!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.