View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine (MXE) Thread - Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to catch up on the last few pages here. Y'all say it so well, and we have such uncannily similar experiences and observations on this drug, it is amazing how common our threads are as we connect through the MXE conduit. I could comment on so much of recent postings, but most of it would simply be 'me too!' responses.

Asante, your 'opening the heart to God' meditation reminds me of one I 'channeled' on MXE, it goes:

'Empty your heart.
In this stillness you will find clarity'
I found this meditation to initiate a feeling of peace and connection to Source.

I enjoy the analogy of watching TV on MXE, like pulling out the android during church service. However, I also agree about the pure thrill of 3d movies being totally mind blowing (Pacific Rim good example) and cerebral movies can be equally so (Mr. Nobody comes to mind). To come full circle, there are also movies that carry a sacred tone of a church service which feel particularly special- One time my friends and I got the idea to play the movie 'Samsara' on 3 different devices simultaneously on loop with each copy time-delayed roughly 30 minutes. Hahaha we were full of awe observing 'found' synchronicity between them.

I tried 75mg insufflated last night. 25mg up the sniffer every 60 mins and oh my god!!! Now I'm beginning to see what all this fuss is about over this chemical. I had such a transcendent experience! I felt that after the 3rd bump I came close to the "hole". I had some minor stuff going on with my eyes closed (which, in retrospect may have not been closed eye visuals but may have been just fantasy as my imagination began to take over as I say with my eyes closed.) but very much felt as though I was also observing myself in .3rd person as well as having the usual Point Of View sort of trip. During the peak my GF was working on my chakras( so she tells me) and I apparently blurted out " I feel like I've been baptized"!! and that " I felt I was breathing the breath of God". Such a wonderful feeling of total spiritual cleansing. My right nostril has a deviated septum and rarely experience "pingali" as we both began to come down both of us experienced perfect breathing simultaneously. I feel like a new man! Like I've been reborn.
MXE is truly special! This will sit alongside LSD, (Pure) MDMA, and 4-HO-DPT as the most truly special, beneficial,therapeutic, and life changing materials I've ever experienced.

Last edited:
In low doses I find it the most beneficial substance to help with depression.

Why doesn't the medical field research this drug for persons that suffer from depression? I know for sure it wont work for some people. But for some it might help.

I believe it to be better than Ketamine for this purpose.

There any many (un-told) effects with MXE. this shit is unpredictable, but in a good way(most of the time). if the dose(s) is right and the RoA is right, MXE is bliss. It will effect everyone so differently.

I've also read that there are two types of MXE, both lab test for MXE, but one version is a lot better, 10x more euphoric and less dissociative. I guess it depends what you're after.

In low doses I find it the most beneficial substance to help with depression.

Why doesn't the medical field research this drug for persons that suffer from depression? I know for sure it wont work for some people. But for some it might help.

I believe it to be better than Ketamine for this purpose.

There any many (un-told) effects with MXE. this shit is unpredictable, but in a good way(most of the time). if the dose(s) is right and the RoA is right, MXE is bliss. It will effect everyone so differently.

I've also read that there are two types of MXE, both lab test for MXE, but one version is a lot better, 10x more euphoric and less dissociative. I guess it depends what you're after.
Are there different isomers of MXE like with K? If not, then MXE should be MXE. If there are differences in batches I would think its due shotty synthesis if indeed there is only one isomer.

Last edited:
^ Sure, there are... but I really doubt that anyone has come up with a cost efficient way of making an isomerically pure sample at this point.

This drug truly is special. Nothing else seems to have such amazing potential for healing and renewal, yet also be so easy to abuse to the point where it begins to turn on you. I think just about everyone has followed the same type of patterns with MXE. Falling in love with the drug, only using it once a week or even less as you get used to the drug. That often turns to back to back nights on the weekends, which will often lead to near every day dosing which is where tolerance really starts to kick in. The kind of messed up part is that you often cannot see this in yourself when you're taking the drug. It's not until after you've ran out and had a few days to clear your head that you really realize the magnitude of your use.

I know many people who have ran out and refrained from buying more because they're almost scared they can't handle the kind of compulsive dosing that comes with having a surplus of MXE

Last edited:
^ Sure, there are... but I really doubt that anyone has come up with a cost efficient way of making an isomerically pure sample at this point.

Now I'm wondering about if (like with K supposedly - I just have only tried it a few times so I don't know ) one of the isomers of MXE is more psychedelic? With my very limited experience with K I definetly noticed a difference between the batches I tried. MXE is just so ___________( I really have no adequate English word for it- bizarrely awesome??) it would be worthy to explore the isomers especially considering its potential medical value. One isomer may end up being the miracle cure for depression ( pure optimistic speculation) with reduced disassociation or whatever. It's really too bad this stuff is become harder get in a lot of countries.

This drug truly is special. Nothing else seems to have such amazing potential for healing and renewal, yet also be so easy to abuse to the point where it begins to turn on you. I think just about everyone has followed the same type of patterns with MXE. Falling in love with the drug, only using it once a week or even less as you get used to the drug. That often turns to back to back nights on the weekends, which will often lead to near every day dosing which is where tolerance really starts to kick in. The kind of messed up part is that you often cannot see this in yourself when you're taking the drug. It's not until after you've ran out and had a few days to clear your head that you really realize the magnitude of your use.

I know many people who have ran out and refrained from buying more because they're almost scared they can't handle the kind of compulsive dosing that comes with having a surplus of MXE

thanks for the heads up, i'll be sure to treat mxe like i did with opiates. avoid the strong addiction.

I made 1 gram of mxe last almost two years. although it did sit in my draw for 8 months when i didn't realize its potential. first 3or 4 times i couldn't dose higher than 10mg because it made me a little nauseous. or the nausea out-weighed the high. But once i dose 20 to 30mg and could handle it, no side-effects from the drug was noticed. then the high and spiritual effects off the moon.

Only thing i don't like, is when you dose super high,(say, 30mg to 40mg total by the end of the night) it can sometimes be hard to have a conversation with people, or find the correct words to use to explain things.

i use mxe as a social drug, mostly. And only around other people that are getting high too. (ie; not at work). I am the only one who does mxe though, most of my friends do molly or alcohol.

<<<anyone else get the feeling that you're gods gift when you walk into a bar or club/or somthing- lol :D

Last edited:

I'm scared now :) I got 400mg about 2 months ago and still got ~100mg material left.

But yeah, im searching for new supply to get more of this stuff - maybe i should order only 0,5g at a time

the thing is, i dont want to get intoxicated every day. not even smoke weed everyday. Sure there are people who can use MXE in moderation?

I'm scared now :) I got 400mg about 2 months ago and still got ~100mg material left.

But yeah, im searching for new supply to get more of this stuff - maybe i should order only 0,5g at a time

the thing is, i dont want to get intoxicated every day. not even smoke weed everyday. Sure there are people who can use MXE in moderation?

I have zero fear of MXE addictive potential. It doesn't matter how much I'm in love with any substance (excerpt weed) I only do drugs once every 2nd weekend at the most. I only plan on doing MXE once a month. I work 12 hour nights 5 days a week I don't have time to be a dissociative addict. The only reason I smoke weed everyday is because I suffer from sever insomnia and I will only take my Temazepam once a week. if you don't have an addictive personality I think its very possible to use MXE or benzos or a lot of substances in moderation ( not saying there aren't some stuff that are uber addictive though).

thanks for the heads up, i'll be sure to treat mxe like i did with opiates. avoid the strong addiction.

I made 1 gram of mxe last almost two years. although it did sit in my draw for 8 months when i didn't realize its potential. first 3or 4 times i couldn't dose higher than 10mg because it made me a little nauseous. or the nausea out-weighed the high. But once i dose 20 to 30mg and could handle it, no side-effects from the drug was noticed. then the high and spiritual effects off the moon.

Only thing i don't like, is when you dose super high,(say, 30mg to 40mg total by the end of the night) it can sometimes be hard to have a conversation with people, or find the correct words to use to explain things.

i use mxe as a social drug, mostly. And only around other people that are getting high too. (ie; not at work). I am the only one who does mxe though, most of my friends do molly or alcohol.

<<<anyone else get the feeling that you're gods gift when you walk into a bar or club/or somthing- lol :D

I lol'd hard when I read "super high doses like 30 - 40 mg in a day. Made me feel like an old man MXE user.

Every dose I do is about 75 - 100 mg and if its a day I'm dosing (as most days are while I have mxe) I will most likely dose 4-6 times in a day. I'm proud of you man and that's a good thing. Keep the doses low don't let it take you down the same road of addiction it has taken me, blindsidedly by being too good of effects and seemingly no come down or hangover

There's no reason to be scared of MXE, most people who run out find there is almost no compulsion to buy more. It's only when you have large amounts on hand and get into the patterns of frequent dosing that this drug can become problematic.

It's just a drug that is VERY easy to abuse, considering how fucking nice it is. There are seemingly no downsides while you're on an MXE binge, but a few days later you'll likely realize the actual scope of what you were doing. I know for myself that MXE will make me not really want to go out... why bother drinking at a party when you can hole and ride through three dimensions at once?

Does anybody here use piracetam, aniracetam or other nootropics to stay sharp after taking the MXE?
I mean for example the day after or so.

I think its pretty clear that frequent use of MXE should impair you memory for example and you could maybe use the nootropics, especially racetams to reverse that effect. The racetams are essentially doing the opposite of the dissociation.

One thing that I noticed with a combination of aniracetam and MXE was that it did not exactly reverse what the MXE did.
Some aspects of the MXE where boosted instead, there is this paradox effect that happens also with racetams and drinking on one hand you get some more clarity and on the other hand you will get drunk with fewer drinks.
So there seems to be kind of a trade off: more clarity but also I guess due to more blood flow to the brain some aspects of a drug might still be boosted. (Or because of other unknown mechanisms)

I was kind of freaked out when I took some MXE (really low dose, my tolerance is low too) after taking aniracetam a few hours prior and it seemed to be stronger than it should at first.
When I looked into the mirror my pupils where dilated which points to serotonin release.
Anyways I could calm down and then everything was fine but still I didnt expect it to be stronger I rather expected it to work not as good or not at all.

I wouldn't recommend taking racetams during dissociatives. Also personally I don't like aniracetam, it feels weird to me. I really like piracetam and oxiracetam and I have also tried pramiracetam which was nice, a bit stronger not in exactly the same way. Also it tastes HORRIBLE.

One of my most overwhelming trips ever was when I took piracetam right before 2C-E, it was a +4 that was utterly terrifying. Mixing nootropics with psychoactives can have unexpected consequences. I have never had such a potentiation again, so it must have been a variety of factors, not just the piracetam.

There's no reason to be scared of MXE, most people who run out find there is almost no compulsion to buy more. It's only when you have large amounts on hand and get into the patterns of frequent dosing that this drug can become problematic.

It's just a drug that is VERY easy to abuse, considering how fucking nice it is. There are seemingly no downsides while you're on an MXE binge, but a few days later you'll likely realize the actual scope of what you were doing. I know for myself that MXE will make me not really want to go out... why bother drinking at a party when you can hole and ride through three dimensions at once?

You are right on the money, sir. As a 3 year + frequent user of MXE, I could of written the same post from my own personal experience. You hit the nail on the head.

On another note, for anyone interested or who has been keeping up with my posts and answers on here..

I have just made an order for another 10gs of MXE, and also will be getting a little bit of 3-meo-pcp (another gem of a chem but with bigger consequences and even more responsibility necessary)

Should be here by the middle to end of this week, by the time I have received it I will have had a 2 week break, I am estimating the 10gs will last me around a month or so. Maybe a little bit longer since I am going to do my best to not use any during the day at all as I work long hours, and MXE use even for experienced veterans at medium or higher doses will be noticeable to supervisors looking for irregularities. Plus its just easier to perform in mentally demanding professions like mine when sober, despite the euphoria that MXE produces.

But on the flip side I am looking forward to taking my purchase with me to Vegas in exactly a month! So I have to make sure I have at least a solid gram left for that 3 day trip!

I did rest of my MXE (approximately 80mg) last night. It was pretty intense, but I could have done higher dose to really blow me out of this world
The best expression would be that it was complete and utter calmness.

I feel great today, there most certainly are antidepressant effects in MXE. Theres some kind of afterglow going on :)

No idea when I will get more of Methoxetamine, could take a month or could take a year. Till then, it was fun while it last.

I wouldn't recommend taking racetams during dissociatives. Also personally I don't like aniracetam, it feels weird to me. I really like piracetam and oxiracetam and I have also tried pramiracetam which was nice, a bit stronger not in exactly the same way. Also it tastes HORRIBLE.
I tried several of the racetams: Pharma piracetam which made me depressed several times, aniracetam which is nice when dosed lower than recommended (~50%), oxiracetam which seems a bit intoxicating to me.
I also tried noopept and phenylpiracetam.
Aniracetam works for me for relaxed studying and not burning out from it even after a few hours.

But I agree it can probably be strange mixing these, for example if somebody takes a middle size dosage of MXE while on these, this could be very strong unexpectedly.

Alldaykk I'm gonna reply to you when I catch my bearings. MXE happened these past days, I'm sure you understand :)

Guys, this morning I got my ass handed to me by methoxetamine. I have been heavily using MXE these past months so tolerance is pretty much in effect.. but somehow not quite.

Before breakfast I took 20mg MXE orally. This had very little effect, next to none, so at 45min I added 60mg. Grand total of that was 80mg. Guys, dudes, gentlemen.. Barely had I ingested or I got rammed by a mounting surge of rising intensity that had absolutely nothing to do with the tolerance I have been experiencing lately, or in fact the intensity MXE has had during any phase of my 3 years of use. You could argue I simply went psychotic. No, nothing of the sort, this wasnt mindfuck this was sheer sensory intensity of effect while my psychology kept together remarkably well. At 20 minutes post ingestion I "crab walked" to my bed, a level of MXE walk I have only experienced once before then the total day dose was in the hundreds of milligrams. I was floored and went to bed because intensity of MXE is most bearable in bed, in silence and darkness with closed eyes to shut out the warping outside world perceptions. My pulse never rises by MXE but now it was up somewhere between 90-120, my heart was pumping. My inner dialogue was in full reassurance mode that this was not a medical situation but "a spiritual one" and one of "great intensity of effects". It was utterly UNjoyable, my whole being was committed to bearing with the sheer intensity of the sensory effects.

As it diminished my first thought was that I got mind raped. I felt so violated, it had been intolerably intense. As it descended I felt a sense that I was being punished by God for my gluttony and I received a lot of reassurance that I wasnt punished in any way, just dealt a difficult lesson in the same way all lifes suffering was not a punishment, but a lesson given out of love. This calmed me down.

Now its 4 hours down and I'm still high quite a bit. I have gotten on my stationary bike and pushed the pedals, went for a walk, had a runin with Jehovahs Witnesses (bless em) trying to lure me into their claustrophobic sense of God, cleaning my house a bit and taking a shower, all grounding actrivities of affirmation of being this 3D human on this great planet.

There was no fear but oh my God have I been slammed across the ring! For some reason all tolerance had reverted and I got hit by an intensity beyond that of even my first MXE experiments.

Theres nothing wrong with my scales and nothing wrong with my eyeballs. The scales behaved correctly and the bump of powder on the rizla I use to weigh on by all means was a bump the size of 60mg. It wasnt weigh error. And it wasnt mindfuck either, this was sheer unprecedented intensity of drug effect contrary to the linear progress of tolerance.

I had this experience many times. Progression of MXE tolerance isnt linear for me. In a way that makes no logical sense sometimes heaps of boosts hardly get me anywhere and at other times, for no apparent reason in my use pattern or psychology a fairly normal dose blows my mind with intensity like tolerance never happened at all.

How it FEELS to me, psychologically, is that MXE barely has any tolerance and that people with permatolerance are psychologically, not physiologically, shut out of the effects they seek, for their protection. That its a psychosomatic cap on their drug response and not an actual physical burning out of the response to NMDA receptor blockade. That you get the intensity you need regardless of tolerance progression but that it can happen that the drug effect gets capped psychologically, not physiologically if you had what you need from the drug, at least for that period of time. But thats what my highly subjective mind says while I'm high as a kite, I don't want to claim that that's the underlying reality.

Jesus guys I got my ass handed to me on a normal dose. Anyone had that happen to them?

Alldaykk I'm gonna reply to you when I catch my bearings. MXE happened these past days, I'm sure you understand :)

Guys, this morning I got my ass handed to me by methoxetamine. I have been heavily using MXE these past months so tolerance is pretty much in effect.. but somehow not quite.

Before breakfast I took 20mg MXE orally. This had very little effect, next to none, so at 45min I added 60mg. Grand total of that was 80mg. Guys, dudes, gentlemen.. Barely had I ingested or I got rammed by a mounting surge of rising intensity that had absolutely nothing to do with the tolerance I have been experiencing lately, or in fact the intensity MXE has had during any phase of my 3 years of use. You could argue I simply went psychotic. No, nothing of the sort, this wasnt mindfuck this was sheer sensory intensity of effect while my psychology kept together remarkably well. At 20 minutes post ingestion I "crab walked" to my bed, a level of MXE walk I have only experienced once before then the total day dose was in the hundreds of milligrams. I was floored and went to bed because intensity of MXE is most bearable in bed, in silence and darkness with closed eyes to shut out the warping outside world perceptions. My pulse never rises by MXE but now it was up somewhere between 90-120, my heart was pumping. My inner dialogue was in full reassurance mode that this was not a medical situation but "a spiritual one" and one of "great intensity of effects". It was utterly UNjoyable, my whole being was committed to bearing with the sheer intensity of the sensory effects.

As it diminished my first thought was that I got mind raped. I felt so violated, it had been intolerably intense. As it descended I felt a sense that I was being punished by God for my gluttony and I received a lot of reassurance that I wasnt punished in any way, just dealt a difficult lesson in the same way all lifes suffering was not a punishment, but a lesson given out of love. This calmed me down.

Now its 4 hours down and I'm still high quite a bit. I have gotten on my stationary bike and pushed the pedals, went for a walk, had a runin with Jehovahs Witnesses (bless em) trying to lure me into their claustrophobic sense of God, cleaning my house a bit and taking a shower, all grounding actrivities of affirmation of being this 3D human on this great planet.

There was no fear but oh my God have I been slammed across the ring! For some reason all tolerance had reverted and I got hit by an intensity beyond that of even my first MXE experiments.

Theres nothing wrong with my scales and nothing wrong with my eyeballs. The scales behaved correctly and the bump of powder on the rizla I use to weigh on by all means was a bump the size of 60mg. It wasnt weigh error. And it wasnt mindfuck either, this was sheer unprecedented intensity of drug effect contrary to the linear progress of tolerance.

I had this experience many times. Progression of MXE tolerance isnt linear for me. In a way that makes no logical sense sometimes heaps of boosts hardly get me anywhere and at other times, for no apparent reason in my use pattern or psychology a fairly normal dose blows my mind with intensity like tolerance never happened at all.

How it FEELS to me, psychologically, is that MXE barely has any tolerance and that people with permatolerance are psychologically, not physiologically, shut out of the effects they seek, for their protection. That its a psychosomatic cap on their drug response and not an actual physical burning out of the response to NMDA receptor blockade. That you get the intensity you need regardless of tolerance progression but that it can happen that the drug effect gets capped psychologically, not physiologically if you had what you need from the drug, at least for that period of time. But thats what my highly subjective mind says while I'm high as a kite, I don't want to claim that that's the underlying reality.

Jesus guys I got my ass handed to me on a normal dose. Anyone had that happen to them?

I have been there several times over the course of my several years of usage, homie.

You can get blindsided by this stuff, although it is rare, it does happen. I have literally dosed doses that seem similar to my regular doses, even later in the day when you think my tolerance would be worn more than in the morning, and had entire trips so real that it wasnt even a trip, it was an experience, like it was happening and I was there, no doorway back to reality, no sense of knowing you are on a drug, just like by you taking the drug you volunteerly steeped through a portal to another dimension of trip you cant possibly hope to escape.

I have had to live through the entire biblical rapture, not once, but TWICE on high doses of MXE on two seperate occasions. And let me tell you... it was ANYTHING but fun. I think I detailed these experiences in much more detail in the long response I gave you buddy.

I am really really looking forward to your reply on my responses.

I am just glad you are okay and dont push it too hard with this stuff, your starting to get to the point like me where "less is more" with this stuff, trying to go big to recapture the magic you had when you had no tolerance is not going to work that well a lot of the times and you can get some weird unpleasant experiences, as where if you dose in medium amounts you will feel good all day every day.

And you are mistaken on the tolerance building, it does build it isnt in your mind, just because sometimes you take 35mg and it doesnt really hit you then other times you take 45mg and it floors you to another dimension, is just a fluke in my personal opinion dependent upon other factors and variable that can exist such as how much of certain brain chemicals you currently have before dosing, the composition of whats in your stomach, and many more etc etc.

But you will realize physical tolerance is a very real factor when you get to my point where even after a 3 week break you need to start off with no less than a 80mg of pure fire mxe just to feel a good level, and you start dosing between 75-100mg at all times lol

I have found the tolerance to MXE is sort of peculiar. I have gained a significant physical tolerance and that's a fact, but for me the experience of MXE has only changed or even evolved. At first I noticed I had trouble getting into M-hole and I thought well, time for a break, this is useless now, boredom. But I still continued taking MXE daily (along with 3-MeO-PCP sometimes) and started feeling pretty damn good. I was about 100% functional and getting things done but I was under the influence all day long for weeks and months. Sometimes I got very immersed in the concept of John C. Lilly's ECCO etc., and even though I wasn't "contacted" I felt like at certain times I was resonating heavily with some kind of cosmic unconsciousness and receiving "messages" disguised as coincidences and I had an interesting time trying to interpret these experiences.

Well, I don't know. My girlfriend expressed her worries about me having developed schizophrenia, but my thoughts: I have been hypomanic and sometimes manic, EVERYTHING is CONNECTED, yes, but maybe it's better not to dive too deep into the pool of madness, instead I really need to concentrate on more earthly things now to get my head straight, like taking care of my physical well-being as a human and relationships with other people etc.

Please do take a look at this scene from the movie Repo Man, which has been my favourite film since I was a teenager.

NSFW:

Last edited:
finally got real MXE again.(after a scary mimic was around)

this stuff i just got is like the old uk stuff that was around ~2ishyears ago but maybe slightly less euphoric and less SPEEDY(which i like). this mxe i got now wasn't all that speedy compared to the pre-ban.

I need to dose more and with different RoAs and setting before can say that though. but;

i've only dosed 20mg. snorted 10mg, then 30 mins later, did 10mg subly. It was a very nice experience. definitely had MXE feeling about it. and had some awesome thoughts and wrote them down. dissociation feelings though;felt as though I'd dosed 30mg with the uk stuff. could of been drop in tolerance. i dont use mxe to m-hole.

can't wait for this Saturday. have a friends' house-party. everyone will be drinking and high(molly). I will most likely do- 3, maybe 4 X 10mg caps of MXE, and dose orally. Maybe i will snort the last cap. or snort a little to start with.

and i also tried out etizolam on the tail-end experience. I did because i wanted to sleep because of work next day. (i dosed mxe late at night)

It was surprising quite nice. but i wont want to repeat it at all, because who knows if it's safe. I like mxe on its own, or with weed . Weird even,, the mxe dulls the etiz, and the etiz dulls the mxe, but in a strange way. It then feels like something else, maybe like a 'king benzo' that hits you. but yet you feel less of the mxe/etiz. Like a completely new kind of potent/sedated benzo, I then smoked weed ~heavy fun.

so yeah, this stuff is ok, cant wait to play around with it more but have to wait few more days,. pre-ban stuff era was good. whoever made that.

Status
Not open for further replies.