View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine (MXE) Thread - Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not finding it gross, I just think I would fuck it up as I've never plugged. Don't want to take that chance. Maybe I should try plug 20mg to not waste it all? Maybe try plugging only water once :D You just lay on your tummy and burst that shit into your asshole? I think I got one syringe already somewhere.
I suggest something like recovery position, : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/31/Recovery_position.svg or whatever feels suitable for you and inserting stuff in your ass. I'm usually in almost a fetal position when I plug.

Dissolve MXE in 1 ml of water, water into syringe, lube it up so it'll go in smoothly and relax your sphincter so you'll be able to insert the syringe properly inside your butt and there you have it. :)

I love plugging, it's amazingly easy plus it's the most comfortable ROA imho. Pure bliss.

You make it sound so easy. Would 10mg plugged be nice? My usual dose is about 30mg orally or nasally

I never use liquid and a syringe anymore. I literally just cap up the dose, dry and insert the gel cap. Works fine. A little bit slower come-on too, not by much though.

Yes 10 mg sounds good! Btw I just got new kind of syringes which I thought would be better for plugging, they are thin 1 ml syringes but to my surprise it wasn't as comfortable as a more thick 2.5 ml syringe. You live and learn!

I felt like I might accidentally stab my rectum wall with the 1 ml syringe as it is so thin and it wasn't pleasant. Hahaha!

I had a greenlighter one time see that I was talking about a syringe and ask about how to avoid stabbing yoursellf with the needle. Fortunately it wasn't a complete moron who tried it anyway! I shudder to think...

From left to right,

1. My beloved MXE
2. 1 ml syringe, not good after all
3. 2.5 ml syringe, hello I love you!
4. a cup

sorry about the poor quality of the pic,

NSFW:
7KnEAwu.jpg

U would laught at my MXE bag, theres just so little in the corner :)

I got one of those 2.5ml syringes. Bought couple of those as you can make it a great tool to put snus in your mouth but never got to use it.

Wow, I may try plugging next weekend. Interesting

Happy plugging mr/mrs xammy!

I never use liquid and a syringe anymore. I literally just cap up the dose, dry and insert the gel cap. Works fine. A little bit slower come-on too, not by much though.
I once inserted a suppository pill in my butt and found it hard to get it past the sphincter to properly enter my ass and keep it there without shitting it out unintentionally. Like I would have to shove my finger in there also to get it right.

Well you do have to put your finger in there a bit, not much though, I guess that may be a factor. I don't mind, for the sake of science. :D

I would imagine that it will be weird at first time. One time youre spraying liquid into your asshole and the next youre dissociated haha

I can tell you it's actually quite pleasant, at least if you are a bit perverted like I am. The come up starts in a few minutes and as noted, rectal ROA feels very similar to i.m. but without the needles and stabbing yourself & possibility of abcesses and other things that will bother you. Also I wouldn't want to stab myself in the leg 10 times a day for several days or weeks... although I have done that also. Nasty.

Plugging <3 Ohhhh. This will be my last ramble, sorry bout my spamming but I hope there is some relevant information in all of my posts.

Watching TV on MXE is unthinkable for me, thats like fiddling with your Android in church. On the aftermath though, its great to go online and go on a posting rampage in forums and weirding out buddies in SecondLife.

MXE + Second Life + Oculus Rift was very........strange.......There was a gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach, and I really didn't feel like myself for a couple days afterwards. Guess dissociatives don't help with VR sickness, heh. :)

Alldaykk, thank you very much for this very informative account, I learned a lot about it thats useful for my own MXE considerations.
I put my replies to your questions in bolded font, included in this quote and reply.

My questions to you are:

How often a day do you dose? My guess on your stated use is 3-5x, is that correct? When I have plentiful supply of it, which I steadily do for a month to a month and a half usually if I have a 10g bag, and 9.5 or so of that will be used myself, you can expect doses to be just pretty much all day every day in intervals, with small sporadic pauses if something pressing or attentive is occurring. For example, during work (I work doing sales of expensive technology, I'm high performing and the job is mentally demanding so I try and not use any or hardly any at work. Sometimes if I just am in anticipation so much I will have a small 20-30mg bump in the bathroom but I try not to make it regular. Or when going out to dinner to visit family or reletives Im not going to be on much or any of a dose, just as examples.

But say I am just out with friends partying, or at home working by myself on a project or on my record label, you should just expect me to do bumps as soon as I feel that it would essentially "boost" my current state or experience, so it could be 2 times a day, it could be 8 times a day, but usually its somewhere in around the mid range of that.

What are your ROA(s)? RMy preferred ROA is by far and wide insufflation. MXE was made for insufflation if ever any drug I've ever tried. Compared to literally everything else out there, it has absolutely no physical pain or discomfort on your nose, even over a very long period of time. No burn, and the effects really hitttt you. It is not even 1/10 as uncomfortable at all to do 100mg+ lines of it, compared to that of K, coke, any amp, dpt, or any of that stuff would do to you.

How long do the effects last for you? how long till you notice it, how long till it becomes satisfactory and how long does this satisfaction last?

I notice for myself in past when I was still new to MXE and not very experienced, it seemed to take a long time for the effects to come on, 30+ minutes usually. It would usually last for around 3-5 hours, depending on how large the dose. It would be come satisfactory immediately and still does to this day. However if you are referring to the peak, I would say 30 minutes to an hour after you first start to feel it, with the slowest and mellowest and enjoyable snap backs to reality. You really honestly cant even refer to any of its effects as a comedown because you never feel like shit with this stuff really ever. You just kind of start snapping up and coming back to reality and thats that. Usually there can be an afterglow of positivism or motivated spirit or ambition that can last into the next 24-48 hours in certain instances.

Now days with my preferred dose around 80-90mg, I can expect to feel the beginning and still wonderful effects within 10 minutes to 15 minutes maximum. Effect profile at this dose will usually last between 1 and a half hours to two and a half hours in length.

Does it still cause you to gain psychological benefits such as insights and reprocessing of old memories?

My goal with providing this information and my personal experiences is to present you all with the most honest and unbiased feedback possible. I consider myself a "pro-drug" personality in many ways, but one thing that I can't stand is users who are in denial about physical damage, mental changes, or addictive patterns substances that they use have just because they enjoy the feeling. I want everyone to safe and quite honestly in a lot of respects this isn't the kind of life I would encourage anyone to go in to. So with that said, I am going to tell you straight up all the positives but all the true negatives as well.

I am completely understand this question because I have experienced it so many times before in the past. But I must admit, the intensity and degree of the benefits and insights does decrease drastically over a long period of time. I will still feel a positive mindset, or once in a while approach a situation from an alternate angle, but over all everything is a lot more fuzzy and just quite honestly slow when Im on it now, even more than a year or more ago. I will talk slower, talk much less, my thought pattern is much more basic, almost repetitive in many manors. For example, I might find myself thinking about and processing the same thought over and over and over before accepting an accepting a mental conclusion to it and get stuck in sort of a soft loop.

Also, it really has taken a serious toll on both my short term and in some instances long term memory. I feel like anything I learn while on MXE I can remember in several instances, but it is still a much more likely and higher % chance that I will forget stored memory or knowledge as compared to if no MXE in system.
Also, I hang out with a lot of friends from when I was in junior high, which was around 10-11 years ago for me, and I can literally almost remember none of their stories and they remember quite a bit more. Same with a lot of high school, and even my past jobs and stuff, a lot of it is just a blur.

I will also find in rare instances I will just not remember an entire night of events if I was on very high doses of MXE at the time. Only when someone brings up a story in the future "hey remember that night when we.." and its really embarrassing I dont know what they are talking about

Also, even full and of course especially large doses will be noticeable to others. I hate to admit it but I have been noticed by many friends and even a girl I really liked and was sort of dating to be "off, really tired, on drugs" or other similar phrases, and have damages some relationships because of it. I am careful for this not to happen and it has only happened a full handful of times throughout my entire long 3+ history with MXE, but it is a really terrible feeling when it does happen, and if you use this regularly and keep increasing your doses, it is only more likely this will happen more frequently and sooner.

Does it put you in delusional/alternate reality states where you experience the unusual?

Allow me to give you some very descriptive details for this question. First of all, 90% of my trips or experiences are overwhelmingly positive. However, now there are about 10% of experiences that are overall negative, embarrassing, and/or frightening.

I find if I ever go overboard on a dose without realizing it, something bad can happen. Sometimes I'll take what looks like I usually take but maybe its a bit more or for some reason it may pass through the blood brain barrier more efficiently then others but it will hit me HARD and I will go into some really weird states where I literally cant talk at all or communicate and I almost start to entirely hallucinate. The creepiest hallucinations I have ever experienced and has happened about 3 times now is I have fully from start to finish experienced the rapture and/or return of God, in detail, with visuals, audio, I'm talking everything. Im saying like "it happened". It seems completely real, like I'm there, those instances feel as real at the time they are happening as it does feel real to me be sitting here sober typing these answers for you, and it is just really disturbing how I can go from taking doses on the frequent with negligible to only moderate effects at most, and then at key certain random instances, it just devastates me to apocalyptic proportions almost literally.

The worst part about these experiences, (however remember they are rare and 90%+ of my MXE experiences are overwhelmingly positive and thoroughly enjoyable) but I never had a negative experience on MXE until years into my usage, which leads me to believe it is something that can begin to develop through regular usage, although that isn't proven and is just my theory.

Are there any closed eye visual effects left?

No, not so much unless on a very high dose, but I don't like to push it there for several reasons listed above scattered throughout the answers of the other questions.
However, there are still plenty of open eyed visuals in the sense that colors seem enhanced, more vibrant, a tone of high definition, defined, and almost a cinematic overtone a lot of the time.

Also, one of my favorite hobbies to do on MXE is go watch IMAX 3D movies in theaters, the ones that are actually made for and shot in 3D. On a good full nice size dose of MXE, I don't think I have ever witnessed anything so visually stunning ever. I feel as if people who don't even do drugs realized that there are sensations and things you can see and witness this unique and literally mind blowing and awesome, they would pay unprecedented amounts of money just be able to try these sensations and experiences. My favorite 3D movies that just blew me out of the water, some even the visuals and while I was peaking brought a tear to my eye they were so beautiful once or twice, were The last Harry Potter movie to ever come out, the part 2 one in 3d, Prometheus, and Gravity. If you are looking for a current movie that is out there you want to blow your mind I recommend the new Robocop in IMAX it was freaking bad ass as all hell and the cinematography and graphics are next level.

PS. I believe that MXE's main positive profile of effects is in many ways it just increases your overall 5 senses. Touches feel better and smoother, visuals are as described above, sound is enhanced and increased, smells are more noticeable and intriguing, etc etc. You really just cant go wrong, or at least I cant, when it comes to positive profile of effects and/or the "magic"

Do you have any kind of bladder problems?

Quite honestly I am convinced I do. At this point in time I do take more frequent urinations. Keep in mind that when you dose mxe regularly, if you are smart at all, you drink a lot of water, and I do not mean liquids in general, I mean specifically water. MXE does lightly to moderatly dehydrate you and so if you take it regular you need to up your water consumption by a moderate amount or more. If I were to measure the amount of water I drink in water bottles per day, I would estimate in between 10-15 bottles worth of water per day regularly. I usually feel the need to pee once every hour, except while I sleep I will usually only need to get up for one pee in the morning around 5 or 6, and if I sleep late on my day off I will usually need to get up once more before noon around 10 or 11 if I plan on sleeping a bit more.

Also, inside my body, in between the position of my belly button and groin, on my left hand side, whatever those insides or organ is really does kind of hurt quite often. Sometimes, in rare instances, it throbs a bit. But like even right now at this very moment as I type this, and I havent used in over a week, it feels tender, and almost like a swollen sensation. Maybe it is for all I know. This is mainly why you must have long long long breaks inbetween this stuff even if you are going to use regularly you need to go on several month long breaks in between to really clear out the system I believe, I believe if you use for 3+month periods of time with constant use for example its much worse because you give no time for it to repair itself.

How much do you guesstimate is your total lifetime use, and how much do you use in a month?

I would estimate, and this would have to be really a ball park figure as there is no way to do this accurately, but I would assume 120-150gs lifetime use. And it used to be much less consumption but now with high doses and frequency it really goes fast. I remember way back in the day being able to make a gram last a month, now in a month I through anywhere between 5-8gs I estimate.

What if you bought a kilo? Would you spin out of control or has your use stabilized where you use This Much, That Often and do not escalate anymore?

Personally, I am confident if I had a kilo, I would not change my usage pattern at all, only way it would increase is just from being able to regularly use without stopping then slowly over time natural tolerance increase would occur, but not from desire to use more just from bodys tolerance. I am confident I would not use more for several reasons, like right now there are so many more things I am working on and focused on including career, and family. Also, I have had bad experiences with severing friendships or having people I care about alienate me when they discover I have used in front of them. Plus with the physical long term side effects, I am in no rush to do more than I "need" to. I usually just dose to where I feel the most mental benefits and keep that buzz throughout my spare time.

When you are high, can you "whip up an experience" through pushing your mind mentally, such as an experience of thrill, or are you pretty much numb emotionally?

Pretty much both, although the ladder more than the former. There are still plenty of moments of thrill and excitement and just overall positive or intense experiences. However, a lot of the time I feel like a zombie, sometimes I dont get as much of a "high" as I would of expected or really wanted and instead feel more cognitively impaired and slower temporarily. Still emotional under the influence but I believe "introverted" would be the proper term for it.

I believe MXE can be a very introverted experience in many times because it shuts down by either moderate or drastic measures your over all ability to communicate and process information in real time. Many times I will notice I have these effects and by nature would rather go do something calming and easy such as listen to music or be by myself playing a video game or working on my computer, instead of have to go out and talk to people or interact.

Have you lost or gained weight or changed in physical appearance?

One of the things I love about mxe is its ability to slightly to moderately decrease appetite, but yet you can still eat on it and food tastes delicious. It hasn't decreased my weight at all but it does prevent me from going overboard with eating to a degree. For reference I am 6ft, around 180 lbs, and 10% bodyfat. I have trained martial arts on and off for most of my teen to adult life and do weight training and cardio regularly however.

One thing I must admit is MXE is definitely my favorite pre workout I have ever tried for the gym. I feel it numbs your pain receptors to a slight degree and you dont focus on the pain so much after high repitions, also helps me get energized and positively focused on making progress (the motivational aspect of MXE) and of course makes the music in my headphones im listening to at the time sound better :)

Do you have any issues with anxiety (diminished or increased) or other mental & mood issues?

Sometimes work can be stressful you know with pissed off clients or tense situations with bosses or co workers, but I have been through a few tough times in the past so I try and always remember one key principle to life "it can always get worse..." you may think you hit rock bottom sometime, but "it can always get worse.." and so I try not and let anything life threatening cause anxiety for myself.

If I am without MXE I can get anxious about when I will be able to get my next order or when my next order will arrive.

How have your friends commented on your functioning?

Yes, as highlighted above. I have a small handful of friends that are down with it and like it. They dont know where to get it except by me and have always never heard of it before but they usually loooove it, although I have meant some people that quite simply cant handle it, they go out of their mind or just get so confused and weirded. For me it was never like that, sure its trippy but it feeels soo good at the same time its too amazing. Since nobody knows where to get it from besides me if they want some when we hang out they will ask but they rarely EVER will buy an amount to save for themselves off of me, and because of that none of my friends that even use this stuff have ever developed usage patterns like me.

I firmly believe the reason I am so addicted is because the ease of accebility to obtaining this substance as opposed to any other substance and the cost in comparison to effect compared to any other substance, on top of the fact that it already feels better and more enjoyable then almost any other substance (besides real mdma but that has nasty side effects from start to finish from jaw clenching and no eating and small dick when your on it to bad comedown when you come off it, so I only take mdma once or twice a year, and thats the honest truth, no exaggeration)

How much mg do you think would a single Hole experience take, if it still can be had?

True, deep, locked in no turning back now dose would be 120-150 for guaranteed hole experience, but that would just be too uncomfortable trip wise and physically taxing to push for. + normal doses feel the best for me and most enjoyable

Your 75-90mg dose, to what strength is that comparable, when you didnt have a tolerance?

about 40mg-50mg, but even back when I was new taking 40-50mg was more intense and lasted longer

Do few day tolerance breaks still bring additional effects back to you?

A few days like 5-14 will do nothing for me. If I take over a 2 week break the first and second doses may feel slightly increased, but nothing major to try and wait for because its better or anything. It takes several months (3 or more) at this point for me to get obviously noticeable increased effects out of it.

Is early morning MXE distinctly stronger to you than later in the day?

No not really, its about equally enjoyable and potent at all times, although the distinct difference with the morning is it removes any tiredness, groggyness, or crankyness caused from lack of sleep, early wake up, and concerned/worried/dreading work, errands or whatever other BS you may have to do that day.

Do you think you can live life like this, given unlimited MXE or do you see it developing to a situation where you have to quit?

I consider myself a VERY functioning MXE addict. I have never been fired from a job in my life, and I have had several, and I usually am in the top percent of employees in my field at any given job. Although I have had rare isolated incidents of being intoxicated noticeably around certain people, they were always people who were "close" to me at the time to where I risked it in the first place knowing full well I was dosing before seeing them, and its never gotten to the point where say for example, I showed up fucked up to work and had to be sent home, or crashed my car, fell and broke something, etc etc. Never before has anything like that happened and I have it together and am a very well liked guy, run my own record label in addition to my career, and get plenty of fine dime pieces. (GOTTA have those dime pieces!! They mix well with MXE too by the way, just dont take too much and let them notice it on you if you havent talked to them about it, they hate that :p)

The situation I already see and notice and feel and why I know I WILL need to quit now, soon, or sometime in the future is because the physical side effects, although slower manifesting then with K, are still very real and WILL happen to you with normal habitual use. You dont even want to ever feel what Im already feeling, and even I dont want to know what I would be feeling if I kept up at my rate or even increased my rate and went for another 3+ years straight.

I feel as though if I permanently stopped at this point that I should probably be fine in the long run and my body might be able to repair, but again honestly, I dont know for a fact thats entirely true, and even if it is i dont know much longer that can be, with regular use...

I'm very sorry to bomb you with questions but my MXE use is intensifying lately and these questions are burning in my mind. With your usage pattern you could supply significant information about this relatively poorly known drug, information that can help many of us get a better understanding and make better-informed decisions.
Bless you, and please be safe.

Thank you for the kind words and the blessings. It has been a long hour and 30 minutes+ of writing this reply, but it was fun, and was a great tool for me because these are issues and experiences within myself that I long to share with other human beings who face similar trials to me, but obviously in my personal life and relationships day to day there is not much or any place to openly talk about topics such as this with people I share relationships with. I hope that my information and experiences can be of interest and use to you and all of the other members here willing to read it. If I could help even one person make a better informed decision with their usage and patterns, then I would feel honored. I want you all to have fun and enjoy this chem, but more than anything your health and safety is my number care. Even though I don't know any of you personally I do genuinely care about you all.[/QUOTE]

^AWESOME posting mr Alldaykk!

I just lost my most awesome, kind and understanding girlfriend of 1½ years today, breakup somewhat related to my MXE habit but also other things. This scene from Californication tells what it's all about:

NSFW:

I'm very, very sad but also happy. I sort of knew this would happen eventually but it happened quite fast. I'm glad it happened today. Strange times.

Last edited:
^AWESOME posting mr Alldaykk!

I just lost my most awesome, kind and understanding girlfriend of 1½ years today, breakup somewhat related to my MXE habit but also other things. This scene from Californication tells what it's all about:

NSFW:

I'm very, very sad but also happy. I sort of knew this would happen eventually but it happened quite fast. I'm glad it happened today. Strange times.

Dont use too much MXE to cope with the feelings after divorce :)

Methoxetamine -- My Five Day Retreat To Powder Mountain

5 March 2014

Time for another trip report on the subject of Methoxetamine!

Now not a meticulous account of how much was taken at what time but an account of the events surrounding me running through a bit more than a gram in five days.
I'll try keep it from becoming this huge wall of text, buy I just know it will. Sorry for that.

The most commonly used dosage was 30mg orally on an empty stomach, but higher doses in 10mg increments up to 70mg oral were used to a total of 1 gram in 5 days. No other drugs were consumed, daily amounts varied between 150 and 300mg. Reasonable dissociative tolerance was in place, my responses were approximately half as intense as they would have been when I had no tolerance, if I had had no tolerance I probavl would not have exceeded the 30mg increment.

Lets go!

DAY ONE

On day one I took 20mg methoxetamine for breakfast, something I had done regularly during the 2 week stay of my father and his second wife at my house. The day was to be an important one, in the afternoon a female friend was gonna come by and we were going to embark on a MXE session together. Methoxetamine is really at its best in the morning, its at its strongest and most sparkly shortly after sleep for me.

She arrived, an hour late cause she had to work unexpectedly in the morning (she's a nurse) and we dug into our doses, 30mg for her and 40 for me, as I had some tolerance. Her previous session had been uneventful for her, more a mixture of experiences trhan something conductive to growth. She said she hoped it would either turn out to be a session where she processed some social problems she had at work, or a kind of "chemical holiday", something thoroughly relaxing to give her a breather. She ended up taking 2 30mg doses orally, and it turned out to be both for her, she worked through the biographic material and had a super chil chemical holiday, lying on the couch under a fluffy blanket with a pillow while I sat in my comfy chair under an authentic Masai blanket I had imported from Kenya.

I had other plans, I was going for the spiritual. I sat there with eyes closed, listening to my thoughts and deliberately, as I called it "opening my heart up to God" Out came feelings where it was clear I felt very unworthy and small, clearly more than I should. After she stopped dosing I carried on with her permission while she chilled on the couch. Then, it happened! I felt the familiar turmoil, and the expansion of neural activity into synesthesias. and the Hole opened wide and engulfed me, with here right next to me in the livingroom, a first time I went in the Hole deeply with someone present.

I gazed upon ancient walls with patterns and hieroglyphs, I sat completely motionless, more THERE than in the living room, but aware of my bilocation and her being in the room with me. She got busy, took out her lenses as she always spends the night when we trip on MXE as the afterphase is very long for her and she likes the company.

I felt her be busy in the earthly realm but was mostly absorbed in the Hole. Later I told her what I had seen and how it was. I explained: "those rooms and walls feel ancient and as real and tangible to behold, but I am overcome with a sense of importance, that seeing this place is important." I explained it was like being in there and the act of gazing upon those ancient walls and patterns, which were a part of me, was a religious service to God Almighty, who is the essence of all things. She told me she saw I had become totally still and solemn, making occasional gestures like crossing the arms over the chest and she had the sense I was "being all holy and solemn while she was half knocked out on the couch fighting with her boss" my ralk of the Hole made her decide she soon wants to have a MXE session where she doesnt take her eartly affairs in the picture but rathr open up her spirituality there, as she was keen on "Finding the Hole" Like I had found it years ago.

DAY TWO

She stayed the night and left in the morning, we both felt right.

I dug into my stash again and retrieved the lab vial with MXE again, preparing what was to be the first dose of a full day of MXE.

During that day something truly magnificent happened: I entered the Hole again that had the day before been still and solemn, and now, in my Inner Temple and now i connected with my inner dialogue there, and it started to talk to me in the name of God himself, thats at least how it felt and how I was to take it, even though I knew at the time that it might all be symbolic.

It asked me, amidst the splendor, to make a declaration of faith and asked me whether I did, truly believe in God. And I up to that point always hads been a bit reserved about that with a "yeah kinda" sort of answer but now it was loud and clear: "Yes I believe in God, I beleive in You for the full extent that anything can be believed." and with that it was sealed, I crossed over from "kinda believing into full-on Believing, in being a True Believer not in the sense of being some kind of elitist but in the sense of actually believing up until in the core of my being, true as in "genuinely, fully".

I was deeply moved. Without sobbing, streams of tears ran down my cheeks in pure joy. My Intuition channeled on: "You are not unworthy, you are as sacred and holy as anything. I am the God of Mars, Venus and Andromeda and you, *name* are MY SON." This wasnt an ego inflatrion thing, I wasnt over all others or anything but right at the same level, but to be under the impression God Itself speaks to you and calls you Their Son, I just overflowed with emotion and utter bliss. It was my conversion moment, I now finally had it. It said "I will live in your heart now, and it will no longer ache for me like it has before." As a cardiac patient, this is good news.

It was a scene straight out of the Bible, this was a one on one between me and God like its written in the holybooks. Throughout all of it I knew it was subjective experience but hoboy it felt SO GOOD.

Then "God" made a promise to me. It made the promise that if I would do my best to stay on the righteous path and "follow the golden thread through my life" that, before the decade was out, something very specific which I shall not name will happen as a gift vto me thats been a lifetime in the coming, and not just that, it would serve to prove to me the correctness of the teachings I have been receiving in The Hole. And I would remember and know that it indeed came as foretold and not randomly. I will not say what it is but will absolutely tell you guys when it occurred. Its nothing at all remarkable in the world as it happens to many, but to me it would be a Godsent, literally. So, wish me luck guys.

DAY THREE

The other morning I took 20mg MXE for brekkie again, and later went on my morning walk. I felt changed, and all people who crossed my path greeted me, something that just doesnt happen in the city. I went to get some groceries on my bike. I was minding my own business, listening to the Resurrection Surah of Islam that was being recited in my mind. I was a bit withdrawn in myself, when an elderly Muslim threw his arms up at the sight of me and said out loud "Greetings brother!" I startled and greeted back. My intuition told me "He recognizes you as a Man of God, he is one too, that is why he greets. Don't worry this won't last forever."

I came home and thought "I gotta tell my best friend what happened!" so I called him, he's a Christian, and he was all like: "In a bit I'm done working, I'm coming over and you gotta tell me all!"

He came, and I did. He was impressed. He was rolling a joint and I said "You know what? If you don't mind I'm going back again." I got out the methoxetamine. My buddy had had two experiences with MXE, both trainwrecks, the latter experience ended with him begging Jesus on his knees to deliver him from Hell in a monstrous bad trip.

He said "hold it." He put his joint away and thought a moment. "I'm coming with you! Your talk has made me thirsty for God and it feels right to do this. Let's go together."

That was just epic. He had said he'd never try it again. I just knew that it was going to be groundbreaking.

It was. He took 2x 20mg oral with about 1:15h interval. I put out a mattress, pillow and blanket cause he's too tall to lie on the couch. The first 20mg floored him. He spoke of feeling astray from God for many months now. I told him to do what I did:
"Close your eyes, listen to your thoughts and upen your heart to God".

It was like a divine nuke went off, he was wiped out, I just knew it was Good and said "Ain't it great that God blows peoples mind personally, like in olden times?" It was spot on. He had a tremendous experience of Oneness, that the Microcosm and Macrocosm, and All are One and he got the exact reconnection with God he had been yearning for while his whole world came apart and back again.

I had at the same time the overwhelming sense that MXE was showing him the exact same things as I had been shown and that the Intuitions that fed us were one and the same. He was in my mind and I was in his and he felt it too. We were two fingers of one hand. This very strongly validated the experiences I had as the exact same happened to him, right beside me, in realtime.

His mind was blown so he kept it at 2x20, I kept topping off with more MXE throughout the night which he was perfectly fine with, knowing what Force was driving me. He insisted on making a walk and getting groceries to cook us a pasta. He went, and did. He was still very much out of it and had prepared way too much pasta, which I kept. Late that night he was fit to drive home and did. I hit the MXE and entered the Hole where my intuition greeted me with "You didn't think I'd not have you enter the Hole on a glorious day like this? He did it all himself but you have been the facilitator. You have been doing My work and I am Very Proud Of You."
The Hole was epic :)

DAY FOUR

The next day it was breakfast MXE again and subsequently the rest of the day was spent in the Mextroverse. In the evening I had 230mg down the hatch and committed an activity that only superficially resembled "making Dinner". I chucked the leftover pasta in a pan with butter and poured a jar of sauce over it, then stirred it up with a spatula while flopping around fish fingers in a frying pan, completely messing them up. I ended up dumping the pasta/sauce mess in a plate and chucked the molested fish fingers on top, then got to eating.

During my high dinner my inner dialogue voiced in the voice of the chef Gordon Ramsey his hilarious utter dismay for this abomination of a dish resampling words of his and making it his most flaming critique ever in the most rude way imaginable, saying things like "I don't know whether I should toss out this complete waste of food and kitchen utensils or you for defining my kitchen with slapping together this utter garbage. God is love but He himself would turn you down for this. There are hungry kids in Africa right now who would look at this and go 'well no, thank you very much you complete wanker!'" I was just hooting with laughter trying hard not to choke on my food as I ate the surprisingly tasty plate while listening to that utterly entertaining tirade which was completely in jest.

I spent some times browsing forums and then decided to take a final dose of 70mg to top off the day, as I didnt want to exceed a day total of 300mg.

And then.. Right..

I made an incense sacrifice and my intuition asked me "Theres not going to be danger and its not going to be horrid but, do you REALLY want to do this? This is going to be good, but VERY intense." I asked: "Do you see any objections?" "None, but you really got to want this so thats why I ask." "Then it's go time. Bring it on."

I sat down, a single candle lighting the room, getting comfy under my Masai blanket. I felt effects coming up, nothing remarkable and then..
Well, yeah..

I didnt feel in The Hole, I felt very high and lucid. But I felt several presences gathering behind me and committing an act that made my skull, and this felt absolutely authentic pop open by stretching out about a foot to either side, and a device being placed on my head that felt so real it was there. Alien brain surgery commenced on my brain, with me feeling my skull folded open and encased in a device. This had happened before, and I was completely calm and let then do it. I asked my intuition: "The body mechanics again?" "Yes a regular checkup and adjustments to your brain, some adjustments must be made to make you ready for the coming times. Normally this happens while you sleep, it happens to all humans, but its overdue and they decided to go ahead with you watching, don't worry, its all YOU and it can't go wrong." So, I let them at it, they made their adjustments, closed up my skull after several body image warps and the device was lifted off my head and they dissolved.

It was total matter of fact to me, not a concern in the world. It happened, and yet it didnt, and that was fine. The realities could coexist and each happened in thgeir own realm, I was im my chair in the Earthly Realm and in the Realm of Dreams I was receiving brain service maintenance.

I received some more information. Apparently, your Spirit body adheres to your physical body with ties that grow stronger through childhood, are in full effect in adulthood and a gradual detaching takes place in old age which completes in the dying process. Children and old people are not fully connected, thus not "all there" in the stages of adhering and detyaching and that makes for the incompletions of childhood and the "defects" of old age, which are really sumptoms of incomplete adherence which show itself in the physical world as development and decay.
I went to bed blissed.

DAY FIVE - TODAY.

This morning I woke up and felt lighter, ever since the "surgery" if felt more together, but I had a small localized headache on the spot they had mostly worked on. I decided for MXE for breakfast and took 60 milligrams.

To my amazement the effect felt very much like MXE felt in the first year of my use, I felt reset and indeed, as if my brain had received a maintenance round.

Tolerance was GONE. The effect was pristine, and I was happy as a clam. But suddenly, something happened. I felt as if, in another dimension, something very large and living detached itself from me. This caused a sense of loss and anxiety. I asked my intuition and it said "You know how I tell you what you need to know? Right now its best I don't tell you but soon I will".The sense of loss and anxiety was great, and I decided to go to bed, while my intuition was refusing to tell me what just happened. My dreaming self knew it was related to the surgery, my awake self knew it was subjctive.

In bed, the word came out. "What detached from you is a great desire. It is a desire that was weighting you down, whih had adhered to you strongly and was making you unhappy, as it is desire as in 'the root of all suffering'" "But why do I feel it as a great loss and get anxious? Shouldnt it be a relief?" "You have depended on this desire and now you are deprioved of it, its this deprivation you feel as a loss. I couldnt tell you earlier because it was still nearby and would adhere to you again if you wished and invited it back. You won't really miss the Desire, because it will no longer be there. I won't tell you whaty ity is but in a few days you will now. And now, you must sleep." I didnt feel sleep descend at all, I just crossed overv from high to sleeping.

An hour and a half later I woke and I felt SO GOOD. For like 5 minutes I rolled arounds in my bed exclaiming over and over how great that nap had been. I never had that good a nap in years, no Sir! My high self, I was still high, knew that this was because the separation was complete, and that the Desire, which in the dream realm felt as a big round living thing about 2 or 3 meters (7-10ft) across, had left and was gone.

I felt absolutely refreshed and had breakfast again, then decided to write this. I still feel great, a biut high still, and feel like I'm done taking MXE now.

So there you go, theres the account my Five Day Retreat To Powder Mountain.

Gosh darn, thats a $10 gram of MXE well spent ^_^

Last edited:
Very interesting experience, thanks for sharing!

I took 15mg of MXE orally about 2 hours ago once I noticed the euphoria wane from the 250mg Propylhexedrine that I had taken a few hours prior. I was starting to get a little bit moreish and I was thinking about trying to get some Adderall from a friend, which would have been irresponsible. I knew I'd regret it but I hate feeling moreish, so I took a low dose of MXE for it's DRI action so I could hopefully recapture and prolong the euphoria. I have to say, it has worked nicely. Just as efficient at easing the comedown as it is for other stimulants, but this one I find a tad bit more euphoric. I do have a little bit of a tolerance with 20-27mg oral being a light dose where it used to be 10-17mg. If I had taken 15mg without the Propylhexedrine I would have gotten some minor threshold effects, but with the Propylhexedrine I felt a big spike in euphoria without any real sort of dissociation. Exactly what I was looking for :)

Ugh, real time to put an end to this. As magical as MXE is and has been and how much it has helped me, it has also made me impulsive and manic as fuck, and I haven't really realised how crazy I've actually been. My break-up with the girlfriend was initiated by myself and even though there were real reasons behind it, I wasn't sober and thinking straight at the time. We had an awesome time together just last weekend but for some reason I thought it would be wiser to dump her and instead of having the best time of my life with the most kind and awesome person in the world, to continue my drugged-out and drunken life by myself in the realm of the all-mighty MXE butt plug and descent into total psychosis. Time will tell what will happen, but for now it's time to be sober again. Yikes. I feel good though. Maybe I just had to experience a total meltdown once again and this time it was quite bad and it made me hurt the people I love the most, upset my family members etc. etc. etc. plus spending a great amount of money on expensive rum and vodka and more MXE, naturally, even though I am unemployed and thus quite poor.

That is all.

My best wishes for all my MXE brothers and sisters <3 Stay safe.

Confield

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.