View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine (MXE) Thread - Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i aam sure there is. i can tell a difference from the 'good' MXE, it has much more magic. i've yet to see it around.

who knows if the vendor is full of shit but if it is true, then awesome. miss good MXE

There is a new vendor with MXE talking about isonomers, claiming that their MXE is superior to everything else going around. Maybe they found a way to isolate the preferred isomer, in the way that S ketamine is preferred over R ketamine.

I would like to know if this vendor's MXE ends up living up to their own hype. If you give it a shot, let me know.

I hope so, that would be great! I bet it would be very expensive though compared to normal prices. If it's not then it's probably a lie.

I had a really deep MXE trip the other day with my friend, and another friend who wasn't on MXE but was somehow pulled into our trip. Whenever I do MXE with people it seems like the trip is happening to us all, like we all bought a ticket into the same trip that is happening outside of ourselves. Usually it's pretty light and fun and wonky, but this time it got very serious. My friend told me about how his brother is schizophrenic, really bad, and he was his best friend, and he's dealing with what feels like the death of his brother, but it's weird because his body is still there. It really impacted me, I thought about how I would feel if that happened to my brother, and it would be absolutely devastating. My friend basically told me he moved here to run away from it, and he hasn't really been dealing with it. SO we talked for a long time about the nature of consciousness and life and dealing with tragedies and putting them in their place. It was helpful for me too because I am dealing with some stuff including my dad having ALS and rapidly deteriorating. But I think it was very helpful for my friend, we really worked through some stuff.

Then our other friend, who wasn't on MXE, came outside and hung out with us for a long time, which is unusual these days. He's in a really toxic relationship with a girl who is basically really messed up about men. She is so ridiculously jealous and she fights with him every day about made-up situations, for example she found a poem he wrote about a girl he saw on the street and just wondering about her, and she really liked it until he described it to someone else and used the term "nice-looking girl", and then she flipped out, tore up the poem (the only copy), tore up a poem he wrote for her, threw the jewelry he bought her in the trash, berated him, etc. And this isn't even a real person she was jealous of. If she even suspects he noticed any other women being attractive she also flips out. We were looking at old pictures of his with old friends, from many years before they even met, and he was in a picture with an attractive girl (who was his friend's girlfriend and also his friend) and she dragged him into his room and we could hear all the screaming through the door, for hours. Just ridiculous stuff; she's a nice girl at heart but the relationship feels so wrong. He's miserable all the time, exhausted, sad, and doesn't get to do many of the things he wants to do. So, we ended up talking to him about that for quite a while and made some good headway (he wanted to talk about it). Then we talked about music a lot, and he builds instruments. They started talking about soldering and I sudden;y had this moment of clarity where I somehow understood the concept behind how it works, electrically. I was like "oh you mean how blah blah blah?" And they were like, how did you know that?? It was pretty weird. :)

Me and my friend who was on MXE with me kept just knowing what each other were thinking. At one point I was trying to express my thoughts about how to deal with life but I couldn't get the words out (at that point talking had become difficult) and he just stopped me and put on a song that exactly described what I was trying to say. I told him so and he said yeah, I know, that's why I put it on.

It was a really deep trip, challenging at times because it was some really heavy subject material for a lot of it, but it was deeply therapeutic for us all I think. It was the perfect state of mind to discuss those things.

Ah, MXE... good times. I can see myself using it at regular, well-spaced intervals for the forseeable future. As I get to know it better, I can see how powerful of a tool it can be. It seems to strip away my non-objectivity and all the thoughts that are usually taboo, or suppressed, or convoluted, bubble to the surface. And it has some really interesting social effects, I used to prefer it alone but I definitely prefer it with people now.

Last edited:
So my dad has been using MXE daily for over 2 weeks. He is a hard alcoholic and has been struggling for years to get out of the cycle of drinking. I could tell it was making him really sick. He was desperate for a way out. He hasn't had a drop of alcohol in two weeks. The turn-around I have witnessed in him is amazing. He is visibly healthy now, not just physically but vitally. Mentally his outlook is 180 degree shift, as he has rediscovered his center and balance. I'm very happy for him to say the least, and he uses the MXE judisciously. He says he takes just a 'bump' a couple times a day when he feels like drinking and it erases any thought of it.

He has used MXE like this in the past, but he always starts drinking when he runs out of MXE.

So what now? Should he continue this for as long as it works? Is it sustainable?

Last edited:
Wow, that's an amazing success story so far. I doubt it's long-term sustainable though, but short-term, probably (sounds like he'sing small amounts responsibly). Hopefully he's working on whatever parts of his life and thought processes caused the addiction. 2 weeks is a good amount of time, maybe in a week or 2 he should stop. By then it will have been a month since he had a drink, and that's a good chunk of time of living a happy and healthy life, it should make quite an impact I would think.

Maybe he could slowly reduce the amount he is relying on it, and use it from time to time afterwards if necessary or desired. It might be healthy for him to have MXE help realign his mindset periodically, sounds like it's having a very positive effect right now and I could see how it could do that, it's good stuff.

Mixed MXE (30-40mg) with a 2mg lormetazepam the other night by recommendation of my friend who said these two had a peculiar synergy. He reported visual "glitches" (scattered visual field) and odd non-threatening audio hallucinations (buzzing and voices) as well as increased motor impairment. I myself found that this combination sort of surpressed the open eyed visual effects of MXE and didn't affect the closed eye visuals. I did however get odd audio hallucinations, voices in my head repeating single words of thoughts that just went through my head. My friend compared the experience as being similar to zolpidem (which he had prescribed for a while), I only had one experience with zolpidem which resulted in total amnesia and passing out so I can't really compare.

I've not noticed synergy between mxe and alprazolam or etizolam (not mixed it with any other benzos). I'm thinking the difference here might have to do with lormetazepam being a hypnotic benzo with a different affinity for GABAA subunits vs the anxiolytic alprazolam and etizolam...

Anyone else ever notice some synergy between MXE and other benzos?

I have noticed a definite synergy between MXE and Etizolam. Interestingly, the Etizolam seems to negate much of the side effects of MXE for me( robo walking, difficulty finding the right words when talking ,etc) and also seems to make the whole trip much more euphoric.
My ex girlfriend never ever liked MXE any time she ever tried it with me but did enjoy it with Etizolam ( the only time she ever tried Etizolam ). Like should point out that although it seemed to decrease MXE side effects the combo is very inebriating - you will be fucked up. Though I guess that happens with just MXE too.

Oh. My. God. Well they were right. Research results are spectacular. Not all MXE is created equal that is for sure.

been saying this for years n no-one was really agreeing with me. sso that is good news.

sounds like you have the goods. more magic,, more magic even on the afterglow.. infact, it is more spirtual.

oral dosing the best MXE is the best fucking drug. ever.

Yeah oral dosing really is the best. Every time I do MXE I like it more and more, I'd say at this point it's one of my most preferred drugs.

I will say rectal dosing is MUCH stronger than oral though, and much more dissociating and anesthetic. The one time I fully holed on MXE, it was with part of my dose rectally (the second part, first part was oral) and it was better than any K-hole I've ever had, one of the most profound and out there experiences of my life. I like oral better in general though, for MXE, because I can still interact and socialize and move around. I was alone for the hole dose I just described, but had someone been there I wouldn't have had any way to interact with them.

yeah I can relate to what you say about MXE, Xorkoth. I agree with you on pretty much everything about the drug.
you can use MXE in almost every situation. music sounds so damn good.

I don't like going near m-hole, i like low doses 'cause i want to be able to talk too

I can't beleive that the good MXE is possibly coming out again, nice. i felt an overall much better experiance with that MXE. less side-effcts. the - can't find the right word, or not feeling euphoric

I really like the white powder Euro MXE, it feels very light to me, and usually lighthearted and keeps me able to function. The first MXE I had was an off-white crystally batch, and it was rougher on my body but it seemed qualitatively much more intense. I would get kinda weird feeling from it unless I laid down and closed my eyes, but when I did I would go on the most amazing voyages. That's what I used the time I holed and it was glorious. But I think as a utilitarian drug I like the white powder MXE better.

I'm saying that there is MXE that is a pure white powder, not very crystally (though there are some tiny crystals in it) that is produced in Europe, and there is another kind of MXE I've seen, eaten and heard described that is made up of very small crystals rather than powder and is slightly off-white, not sure where it's produced, maybe China if I had to guess. The two seem to produce different effects, they're clearly both MXE but they have distinct differences.

So my dad has been using MXE daily for over 2 weeks. He is a hard alcoholic and has been struggling for years to get out of the cycle of drinking. I could tell it was making him really sick. He was desperate for a way out. He hasn't had a drop of alcohol in two weeks. The turn-around I have witnessed in him is amazing. He is visibly healthy now, not just physically but vitally. Mentally his outlook is 180 degree shift, as he has rediscovered his center and balance. I'm very happy for him to say the least, and he uses the MXE judisciously. He says he takes just a 'bump' a couple times a day when he feels like drinking and it erases any thought of it.

He has used MXE like this in the past, but he always starts drinking when he runs out of MXE.

So what now? Should he continue this for as long as it works? Is it sustainable?

I had the exact reaction. I've used MXE ever since day one and continue to make it part of my life. I consider it my #2 DOC (weed being #1) drug actually. I haven't had a drink in 6 months and take a month off MXE here and there. MXE totally represses the desires to use booze. It even makes me want to use oxy much much less. Not sure what effects to the brain is causing this, but as I've stated before, MXE is a godsend to me. I rely a lot less on scripts when I have MXE.

Happy to hear your father had the same result. I'm an alcoholic who has sworn off booze for life and without MXE it would be harder to continue this path (but not impossible).

I'm saying that there is MXE that is a pure white powder, not very crystally (though there are some tiny crystals in it) that is produced in Europe, and there is another kind of MXE I've seen, eaten and heard described that is made up of very small crystals rather than powder and is slightly off-white, not sure where it's produced, maybe China if I had to guess. The two seem to produce different effects, they're clearly both MXE but they have distinct differences.

The early UK MXE was fluffy. I still get great MXE, but it's rare I get that fluff MXE that was truly the best MXE around.

Last night I ended up doing MXE with a couple of friends. I hadn't done it by itself, not on top of DOC or mescaline or something, in quite a while. I had 30mg, then another 30mg, then 25mg, then 15mg, for a total of 100mg. After the 85mg, we started watching a music documentary, and for me it got kinda weird, the sound seemed to be coming through a filter and I couldn't make sense of the plot, something about it made me feel... incomplete.

Usually when I do MXE there is this feeling that everything happening is connected to the trip and has some meaning or makes perfect sense in the moment. But this time I got this weird feeling of emptiness, almost like I had gotten stuck in this moment where there was nothing. Right after I took the final 15mg, I started feeling like the stuff I was holding (a beer and an e-cig) were utterly massive, and the fact that I was holding them made no sense. At the same time I almost felt sober, the physical feeling shrunk to a tiny pinpoint. Then some stuff happened, a neighbor came over to complain about someone parking in a spot and even though it was my friend who wasn't tripping that dealt with it, the energy of that interaction seeped into me.

We smoked a bowl then and it kicked it into super high gear. All of a sudden I was skirting the hole, but still up and hanging out with my eyes open. The most unbelievably intense physical feeling was coursing through me, seeming to be trying to pull me down through the floor, through the earth, and hurtling through space. It reminded me of the feeling, internally, when I did hole on MXE, where it seemed like I was in an eternal moment that was more real than anything else. It was quite overwhelming because there were other people around.

We went outside to try to shift gears and we all sat down and were more or less unable to talk (we all had about that much). The feeling kept growing and growing, though it didn't seem possible. I was starting to find myself wishing it would start to come down because my goal had been to remain in a social and talkative state but I was far beyond that. After a little bit I started to get the cold sweat, nauseous feeling. I tried to throw up but couldn't. Finally I realized I needed to just separate and lay down because I was starting to freak out a bit. So I muttered (barely able to get words out) "guys I need to go lay down".

I stumbled inside and crashed down on the couch, and closed my eyes. Immediately that physical energy was able to converge into a circular loop centering around me and it transformed from overwhelmingly intense to the most comfortable physical feeling in the world, a feeling I remember from the time I holed on MXE. Mentally/visually basically nothing was going on, I was just basking in the feeling of perfection and feeling myself slowly turning and rotating. I remained there for hours although I had been meaning to just stay for a bit, and everyone else went to bed after a while.

I couldn't really sleep but all night I was so utterly comfortable, except when I would open my eyes and get up to pee (which happened many times), at which point I would get dizzy again. I think I finally slept from like 7am to 9am, then I got up and came home. I drank water throughout the night because it seemed like a good idea, and plenty this morning too. I feel fine this morning, a bit tired and slightly buzzy, but totally fine and functional.

So, 100mg total of MXE is definitely too much for me to remain in a state where I can hang out with people. I haven't been that altered/fucked up in a long time, I was pretty close to panicking a few times. The whole trip was actually pretty weird, the last time I did MXE in this setting everything felt perfect, and like it came together, and like things were happening, it was very profound and I took a lot from the experience afterwards. This time it felt extremely disjointed and confusing, like I couldn't tell what was even happening. And I'm left feeling like "...what??"

MXE is pretty weird. =D Next time I'm gonna keep the dose lower. That's the closest I've come to panicking/freaking out on it, the feeling was so overwhelmingly intense that I just wanted it to stop, until I laid down. Then it was incredibly comfortable and blissful, I felt more comfortable than I can almost ever recall feeling, my whole body utterly relaxed and buzzing with this intensely high frequency, the same sensation as when I was up with my eyes open, but for some reason when I was up it felt too much and when I laid down and closed my eyes it felt perfect.

Last edited:
In a world of drugs that seem to take more than they give, MXE gives more than any drug I can compare it to. It feels singular in this capacity. It just keeps on giving.

Love mxe been using for about a year but for some reason oral never works for me, I've tried 4 or 5 times, normally nothing or nothing noticeable, my tolerance is high I usually go nasal, it's wired, anyone else experienced this?

In a world of drugs that seem to take more than they give, MXE gives more than any drug I can compare it to. It feels singular in this capacity. It just keeps on giving.

You ever tried DMT?

Status
Not open for further replies.