View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine (MXE) Thread - Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the "polymorph/protomorph" batches that are going around consist of a different ratio of isomers? When I first heard vendors using these phrases I assumed it was just code for high/low quality product but after having some of the off white powder that was just as good as the chinese crystals I usually get I began to wonder. They are both definitely mxe with the same dosing profile indicating high purity. The effects are noticeably different yet both are still quite enjoyable.

Last edited:
It is still up for debate, as I'm writing about in my book. The differences are very distinct between batches in their quality/character/feeling/outcome/response/reactivity/color/flavor/smell/'consciousness'

A book about mxe sounds very intresting. You should write the more creative sections(describing the experience, ect) under the influence. You could convey the one of a kind, goofy/wonky headspace to readers years from now when mxe is exhiled into the black market and scheduled world wide. If you're in the US you should wait to publish until it is federally banned lol j/k by the look of things you wouldn't have to wait long:p.

A book about mxe sounds very intresting. You should write the more creative sections(describing the experience, ect) under the influence. You could convey the one of a kind, goofy/wonky headspace to readers years from now when mxe is exhiled into the black market and scheduled world wide. If you're in the US you should wait to publish until it is federally banned lol j/k by the look of things you wouldn't have to wait long:p.
Yes to all of the above. In the US and waiting until it is banned.

man i remeber the old-school mxe from uk i think. when it was legal. would anyone know what type of mxe that would of been? it was the best - all other mxe lack the spirtual or have less magic, if that makes sense?

nothing at all to do with tolerence, a buddy found some g's of old-school hidden away.

[edit] but i havent tried the late batches for the last 6 months so don't know what they are like now.

Last edited:
Not in the UK but I didn't see anything other than the chinese batches until early 2012. If it has a crystalline texture and does not burn when sniffed I would guess that its china mex. All the EU stuff Ive had has been powdery and is less enjoyable for some people.

MXE phenomenology begins to make a lot more sense when you start to see MXE as an information storage medium for consciousness. The differences in batches, what I call the spectrum between dark and light MXE, can be explained by the vibrational imprint or lack thereof already infused in it. What I call 'dark' MXE is not bad, it mearly lacks a vibrational imprint. actually it can be looked at as a perfect Buddha, a blank canvas waiting to be infused with any energy. Once it is informed with an energy it becomes light. 'Light' MXE already has an imprint and will tend towards certain vibrational frequencies, but it can still be tuned however the users intentions desire.
I hope this isn't too deep for you all but it will make more sense when explained fully.

I hope this isn't too deep for you all but it will make more sense when explained fully.

It makes sense to me that you should reduce your MXE intake ^^

MXE phenomenology begins to make a lot more sense when you start to see MXE as an information storage medium for consciousness. The differences in batches, what I call the spectrum between dark and light MXE, can be explained by the vibrational imprint or lack thereof already infused in it. What I call 'dark' MXE is not bad, it mearly lacks a vibrational imprint. actually it can be looked at as a perfect Buddha, a blank canvas waiting to be infused with any energy. Once it is informed with an energy it becomes light. 'Light' MXE already has an imprint and will tend towards certain vibrational frequencies, but it can still be tuned however the users intentions desire.

This reminds me of the concept some people have about "dirty" vs. "clean" LSD, i.e., the amount of righteousness or karma the chemist had will play into the quality of the drug, or more specifically, the experience of the user ingesting it. The only thing I don't quite understand is the term "information storage medium for consciousness". Does this only apply to MXE, or could it be used for other dissociatives, psychedelics or psychoactives in general?

Last edited:
Disassociatives are probably the only class of drug that I'm completely inexperienced with. Would MXE be a good one to start out with? I'm kind of interested in trying PCP or ketamine, but 1) they're not really widely available in my area, like, at all, you're much more likely to find any number of the classical psychedelic hallucinogens before finding a dissociative anesthetic, and 2) when I actually read the experience reports of what it feels like to be high on disassociatives, it really doesn't sound that appealing. "I felt like my body wasn't mine and I was dying, it was awesome!"

I guess you have to experience it first hand, though...

Disassociatives are probably the only class of drug that I'm completely inexperienced with. Would MXE be a good one to start out with? I'm kind of interested in trying PCP or ketamine, but 1) they're not really widely available in my area, like, at all, you're much more likely to find any number of the classical psychedelic hallucinogens before finding a dissociative anesthetic, and 2) when I actually read the experience reports of what it feels like to be high on disassociatives, it really doesn't sound that appealing. "I felt like my body wasn't mine and I was dying, it was awesome!"

I guess you have to experience it first hand, though...

Dissociatives are capable of producing a wide range of effects depending on dosage and route of administration (and of course mindset and physical setting), perhaps even more so than traditional 5ht2a psychedelics, at least in my experience. You are absolutely correct about having to experience it first hand, though. A dissociative 'hole' is very difficult to describe, but in general it can be hard to find the right words to explain subjectively what happened physically, mentally, spiritually, etc. in any given dissociative episode. I would attribute this to the fact that, though there are certainly objective effects from this class of drugs, much of what you encounter can be extremely personal and possibly lend new insight to an event or situation from the past. That really depends on what you're using dissociatives (or MXE in particular) for, though: some people take them for personal or spiritual reasons, others use them to party; they are used for many, many reasons, based on the individual. You can just take a look through this thread or the previous iterations of it for examples of how malleable MXE is, specifically.

All that said, it's difficult to suggest which dissociative to start with. My personal favorite is MXE, with Ketamine and 3-MeO-PCP shortly behind, but I don't know enough about you personally to recommend one of or any of these drugs. I mean, some folks really like DXM, whereas I don't find it very interesting or enjoyable at all. In any case, I think you can pretty much start with any dissociative to get your feet wet, as long as you're doing it safely and easing into it with small doses.

As profound and satisfying as dissociatives can be, they also have the capability of provoking some pretty nasty behavior, especially if you're throwing caution to the wind. They also have the potential to be addictive or compulsory in a very bizarre way. At least with the arylcyclohexylamine dissociatives, there is little to no hangover involved (depending on how much you took the day before) and this innocuousness can make you believe there are no side effects to be concerned about, which sadly isn't true. It's not something to necessarily worry about the first time, just a warning for someone without experience to this class of drugs.

Stay safe! :)

Everything in the universe abides by the same laws of nature, so yes this concept applies to other things as well. Even water (popularized by Masaru Emoto) carries vibrational memory it has picked up from its environment, and this is what causes it to form different polymorphs (geometrically structured groupings of molecules). They are bonded by the vibrational imprint they have imbued. The science of cymatics explains this phenomena. The vibrational imprint creates standing waveforms.
Sorry for the long answer, but what I suspect is that MXE's particular psychoactivity is in part due to its property of being able to carry and store the vibrational imprint of its environment.

For a year from late 2011 to mid/late 2012 i used to do a small amount of MXE once a week mainly for the afterglow, was very therapeutic, brilliant uplifting stimulating glow that would last for days, maybe a week. then the glows started to get quite manic, anyone else experienced this? Used to feel pretty manic on the glows... and then i stopped getting them all together. no idea why. havent done MXE for ages, might have to try it again soon, still got a bit of uk preban left

Everything in the universe abides by the same laws of nature, so yes this concept applies to other things as well. Even water (popularized by Masaru Emoto) carries vibrational memory it has picked up from its environment, and this is what causes it to form different polymorphs (geometrically structured groupings of molecules). They are bonded by the vibrational imprint they have imbued. The science of cymatics explains this phenomena. The vibrational imprint creates standing waveforms.
Sorry for the long answer, but what I suspect is that MXE's particular psychoactivity is in part due to its property of being able to carry and store the vibrational imprint of its environment.

Interesting theory...I don't really have any evidence to refute or debunk that claim, but my "skepticism sense" is tingling. I'm vaguely familiar with the Masaru Emoto water experiment(s), didn't think this was ever backed up with any sort of credible scientific data and is generally considered pseudoscience. Do you have any empirical data to share about cymatics, vibrational memory, etc.?

For a year from late 2011 to mid/late 2012 i used to do a small amount of MXE once a week mainly for the afterglow, was very therapeutic, brilliant uplifting stimulating glow that would last for days, maybe a week. then the glows started to get quite manic, anyone else experienced this? Used to feel pretty manic on the glows... and then i stopped getting them all together. no idea why. havent done MXE for ages, might have to try it again soon, still got a bit of uk preban left

That sounds like tolerance to the NMDA receptor antagonism, and I think a lot of us have experienced the diminishing returns in regards to the MXE afterglow. These drugs definitely change once you build a tolerance and the "magic" is gone, that's why it's best to limit usage, which can of course be easier said than done.

oh god I want to take a dose but last night wasnt even that good, consumed well over 100mg and wasnt nowhere neal hole.. how many days till the tolerance goes down a little? just took 2 days in a row and before that like every other day for a week so its cant be that high yet

A LOT of Tiletamine is sold as MXE and people believe it.

I still get nice fluffy white powder like when it first hit the UK. Chinese labs will be forced to increase quality once the EU ban is in place as they will be the worlds only source of MXE imo.

would Tiletamine be any good?! i just don't know

fucking cat tranquilliser i don't know if that would be a good or bad thing

fucking correction POLAR BEAR TRANQUILIZER JESUS WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.