View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine (MXE) Thread - Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will I be capable of thinking of analogues with similar effects and reading effects of structures too when I'm done with my chemistry study? :D
It's insane how people just see a molecule and say: Oh, that's the effect.

White very small powderish Crystals, it is so good! Pure magic I say, this g is going to last double the time if not more than the batches I have gotten since preban. Going to enjoy it very much later partying =D

Judging by that it sounds like the 'Chinese'-Batch (one of the best ever available), which at least had the same appearance. If it's also really as potent as you say it's perhaps exactly as good (or do you notice any differences)?

There is no good replacement, yet. Stock up is my best advice.

Nope it cannot be replaced and neither any other drug - even though the intention of doing exactly this is the Reason why we're blessed by it (leaving aside the most substantial part of having a semi-legal compound to sell on the RC/Grey-Market).

Why the hell did 3-MeO-PCE completely disappear? I mean it's (almost/if not on par with; so) exactly as good as MXE as it's the non-ketone version of it, but much more (approx. like 3-MeO-PCP, perhaps slightly less) potent.

Nope it cannot be replaced and neither any other drug - even though the intention of doing exactly this is the Reason why we're blessed by it (leaving aside the most substantial part of having a semi-legal compound to sell on the RC/Grey-Market).

Why the hell did 3-MeO-PCE completely disappear? I mean it's (almost/if not on par with; so) exactly as good as MXE as it's the non-ketone version of it, but much more (approx. like 3-MeO-PCP, perhaps slightly less) potent.

3-HO-PCP was available briefly, I really liked that one, however I'm still a little sketchy whether it was this compound or not. It had a very fuzzy like warmth to it, more so than low dose mxe.

I'm kinda on the fence with 3-MeO-PCP, I've never really had anything much from it, but my last attempt I felt just on the cusp of something, so might give it another try soon.

Does 3-MeO-PCE manifest any different qualities, or is it relatively similar in experience? I've never tried any PCE chems.

3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE are not very similar, except that both are very potent dissociatives. That said, i like both but prefer MXE/3-MeO-PCE. I suggest have a look in here.

Will I be capable of thinking of analogues with similar effects and reading effects of structures too when I'm done with my chemistry study? :D

Protip - often SAR and designing new analogues is just a guessing game and combining stuff known to work, so you can do that even now. Eventually the structure of every receptor/enzyme/.. will be known and computers will be powerful enough and we'll be able to simulate what binds where, what it does there and how it's metabolized. But that's still somewhere in the future.

Also:
W0tRPRR.png

BXP and IXP anyone?

Thanks mate, I'll start working on that then.
It's also about which parts are easy metabolized, right? (not sure if that's the right word, but I mean, what parts are easy 'torn off' by enzymes)

It's also about which parts are easy metabolized, right? (not sure if that's the right word, but I mean, what parts are easy 'torn off' by enzymes)

Yes, for example o-demethylation happens very easily, whereas n-demethylation is more erratic (ketamine is very easily n-demethylated to norketamine, but MDMA is only poorly n-demethylated to MDA).

its just like understanding any other semi-logical "language", ie music or mathematics

the first year of college chemistry is awful and teaches you nothing very useful in terms of undertanding the impact of chemistry on other fields and the world. Its more like boring accounting work needed to actually do synthetic or analytical chemistry...but not needed to really understand drugs, and most of what happens in nature. 2nd year (organic) chemistry stands alone, covering everything needed to understand itself and is probably where you will learn the most "applicable" type of knowledge. biochemistry is an even better class. So my point is don't get turned off after that first horrible year of general chemistry

it always bothered me how general chemistry was taught and "introduced" to the masses, no wonder everyone hates chemistry....memorzing the periodic table and converting grams to moles.....yea that'll get the kids interested in science. Why not teach instead why drugs work, why the sky is blue and the grass green, why life is contained in a polymer called dna...and why chemistry explains all these things. seem like we'ed have more chemists if we did that instead of making kids memorize that W is tungsten, but yet they leave the class not understanding what an atom or molecule is...but they know W is tungsten and Sn is Tin. These kids can all change grams into moles but don't know the difference between an atom and a molecule. I think the way its taught to highschool and college kids is awful.

I'm fresh out of mxe these days. And all for the better, I like to force abstinence periods because I notice that the experience becomes greatly compromised towards the end of a gram...it still works, but just isn't as magical or psychedelic as it is at the start of the binge...but the time or reckoning draws near again ;-)

Last edited:
Planning to finally test this out Friday night. I was thinking of 30 or 40mg broken into 10mg lines to do over a period of an hour or two. I have never done a dissociative, but I am allergic to DXM if it matters. Could I achieve the same effects via oral, or must I snort it? I've never insufllated anything before, I'm a bit nervous.

Also should it matter, I'm 130lbs, so relatively thin with a very quick metabolism. I really just don't wana over do it, but I'm also not wanting to waste precious material.

Oral MXE works just fine. I would advise being cautions and do several allergy test if you are allergic på DXM.

Quick question - I have a fairly severe patch of poison ivy on my leg. Would it be safe/comfortable/ advisable to take benedryl or diphenhydramine in combination with moderate dosing of mxe? ~50 mgs over an evening would be the plan

Idk about DPH, but one of the newer antihistamines that don't cross the blood-brain barrier should be safe (+usual disclaimer of this not being medical advice and blah blah)

And some more potential MXE replacements (yeah, I'm bored):
2-chloro-pce
1reCWWk.png

2-chloro-2-oxo-pcp - CXP
Yh80lET.png

2-chloro-2-oxo-pcpr - CXR
uz4gir2.png

2-chloro-2-oxo-pce - CXE
avBbT6Z.png

Thanks, I just know that dph is also a dissociative at enough mgs, but didn't really want potentiation to occur. I opted away from it, and will probably now wait the couple of days for it to heal.

No offense guys but there's lots of clumsy analogs in this thread. I am fully on board with the frustration of MXE being illegalized in the EU but flooding the MXE thread with awkward analogs isn't the answer.

Swapping out Ketamine's methyl for ethyl was a failure. Putting a piperidine there is even more crowded and negates the whole point of having a 2'-keto or indeed a N-methyl on there. Its gonna be a mess. If someone is actually serious about a new arylcyclohexylamine structure I got a shining gem on my mind and I'm sure a few others have too, but let's not pollute the thread with speculation.

The RC scene is too burdened already with halfassed molecules that have gotten people killed and many more severely disappointed.

Don't try to approximate the next Ketamine, its one of a kind. So is Methoxetamine. We need something that can stand its ground. Another Big One.

As a 13yo kid my first drug was Ether, a NMDA antagonist. Out there in the Spirit World I had a mantra sung to me, over and over, that stuck with me. Growing older and wiser I realized it was a chemical name. Its an arylcyclohexylamine thats extremely plausible to be potent and Holey. I won't take action to have it made, thats not my role, but if the right person comes along I might share its name.

No offense intended to anyone with coming down on their analogue proposals, I share the frustration of mxe's banning and am on 100mg pre-ban MXE as we speak.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, swapping the methyl for ethyl was a part of what got us MXE (the other part being swapping 2-chloro for 3-meo). Are you saying MXE is crap?

If you have a good arylcyclohexylamine in mind I think everyone here would be interested in it and in your reasoning behind it as would many rc vendors, so please, go ahead and post it + suggest to as many rc vendors as you know. If it's really the gem you claim it is, I'll be help with the 'suggesting to rc vendors' part and I'm sure many others will too (and the more ppl suggest it the more likely they are to make it). Extra bonus points if it somehow avoids the UK arylcyclohexylamine ban. So lets see it then :)

(if this comes off as offensive I apologize, that's not my intent, a new and good arylcyclohexylamine is)

Nope MXE isnt crap, it stands its ground quite well on its own. But it isnt the ethyl that makes MXE great. Its the whole thing. The Ethyl gets to do its dance because the 2 chlorine is out of the way. NENK is the rather costly and disappointing failure that happened when someone what-if'd Ketamine (And my sympathies to the guy who did that, no doubt he took a serious hit on many levels when NENK took a nosedive).

What you want is not a good and new arylcyclohexylamine in this thread, you want it on your supplier's webpage right next to Gram and Euro =D For this to happen the right person, and only the right person, must be told. So if the right person's reading this no matter when, hit my inbox. if I get green light from within I'll say the name and won't expect anything in return. My role is to deliver the message to the right person.

I tell you one thing, its a beauty. It will Hole you like there's no tomorrow

Nope, what I actually want is an explanation regarding arylcyclohexamines, their SAR and how various changes make for more or less desirable compounds. A compound I can buy from my favorite vendor is just an added bonus (tbh, I'm not sure I've bought more than 10g mxe total since it came out so feeding a dissociative habit is not my main concern). Since you claim to have knowledge in this area, would you mind explaining it to others or pointing us to the right sources so we can learn by ourselves? Perhaps an explanation what makes the currently available good ones good (ketamine, mxe, 3-meo-pcp, 4-meo-pcp, ..) and bad ones bad (just about any ketamine analogue)? This way you can keep your new arylcyclohexamine to yourself if this is your wish.

We're on the same team, if I come off as arrogant I apologize.

Ketamine is just right, NENK's ethyl shoves an extra carbon and two hydrogens in one location of the molecule thats already crowded, and this overcrowds it so potency goes down.
Then "2-MeO-Ketamine" takes the Ketamine molecule, which has one chlorine atom, and replaces it with a methoxy, thats 5 (!) atoms. Again overcrowding ensues. Yes you can often replace a chlorine with a methoxy and retain activity but compare DOC and TMA-2, thats the same swap job and the methoxy compound is only 1/10 as potent, give or take, this without any crowding.

Now MXE: a 3-methoxy group is conveniently out of the way and retains potency, now you can enlarge your methyl to an ethyl and arrive at eticyclidine-like enhanced potency. If you were to migrate the methoxy back to the 2 position the molecule would be even worse than 2-MeO-Ketamine as for potency because its even more crowded.

3-MeO-PCP retains activity, 2-MeO-PCP would be crap. 4-MeO-PCP is an experientally pleasurable compound but potencywise it takes a nutshot, its about 1/10 of PCP's potency if not less so. Here it doesnt crowd the area between the rings but it sits awkwardly on the receptor, as do just about all para-phenyl arylcyclohexylamines. 4-MeO is pleasurable but for a class of drugs thats typically active in the lower milligram to higher microgram levels its very low potency.

I'm high, I hope this makes sense. I don't want to hide "my" molecule, but I want it to succeed and that takes the right person at the right time, in an otherwise clueless world.
We got to heed the advice we get from within. If I was told to tell the world I'd post it openly.

Its important to realize I didnt think up my molecule, I channeled it, as a young teen holing out on Ether, it just happens to make a whole lot of sense to the grownup me who knows a bit of chemistry.

Last edited:
Ketamine is just right, NENK's ethyl shoves an extra carbon and two hydrogens in one location of the molecule thats already crowded, and this overcrowds it so potency goes down.

NENK is actually a bit MORE potent than ketamine:

adder said:
2-(2-chlorophenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone

Route/dose: 100mg intramuscularly of HCl salt
Report:
The name is obviously wrong but it’s easy to know what hides there. This is just ketamine with ethyl on amine (just like in case of PCE). This obviously had an impact on drug potency. It’s not stronger by a factor of 2 or 3 but 100mg i.m. knocked me out totally and I was EthylK-holing for about an hour. So it didn’t really alter duration of experience. It’s got already a broken piperidine ring, ethyl is known to be the best when it comes to potency so here it is, get an S-enantiomer and you’ve got a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.