View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine (MXE) Thread - Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have ordered two grams produced in the Netherlands. Should arrive tomorrow in UK. Plan to use very carefully. Again and again, LESS IS MORE. Big love to you all xxx

What starting dose do y'all recommend for a non-dissociative experienced individual? ROA? I'll be procuring a gram of this soon and want to know where-about to start.

Last edited:
Depends on ROA, for a first time I would recommend insufflated or sublingual. I would set aside 60mg, put the rest away (it's incredibly easy to double dose, or get all too carried away with this).

I would split the dose in three or four, taking them 30 minutes apart. That's probably how I'd go about it for a first experience and especially if I was naive to dissociative's as some people don't take to them.

Two things I love to do on mxe, watch the Itunes visualiser and watch avatar (I can't stand this film otherwise, but on mxe it's so pretty, and it's the only thing that triggers OEV's for me).

Also I cannot stress the importance of remaining hydrated to the quality of the experience, if at any point you feel a bit scatty, drink a glass of water, it'll wash over you and make everything look 'creamy' again.

Pro-tip: If you use a computer that locks, and requires a password to get into it, I would disable the password temporarily, it's not nice not being able to log in to change the music.

Just my $0.02.

I've been away from mxe for about 18 months, I plan one day to try it again and the above approach is how I'm gonna tackle it.

Last edited:
An EU vendor just sent an email about the imminent EU-wide ban, speculating that it will be implemented by the end of summer. They've cut their price by 30% in attempt to get rid of their stock.

I have a feeling the US won't be far behind the EU in this initiative.

I got that exactly same email too. I'm not gonna order from abroad though because of customs here. It's very tempting offer tho because it's so cheap there already. And it's probably the best MXE I've seen, straight from high-end lab.

This batch I got of mxe this time it is... IT IS FUCKIN LIKE PREBAN!!!!!!! =D

^ ...you wish! ;)

How does it look like, more input you lazy prick (and goddamn you if ya already trippin' and don't answer!) =D

I got that exactly same email too. I'm not gonna order from abroad though because of customs here. It's very tempting offer tho because it's so cheap there already. And it's probably the best MXE I've seen, straight from high-end lab.

got the same email. then it's the same vendor.
good to know it's a good mxe in your opinion. i still haven't touched it, so i still have a 1g :)
going to start experimenting soon

got the same email. then it's the same vendor.
good to know it's a good mxe in your opinion. i still haven't touched it, so i still have a 1g :)
going to start experimenting soon

You're gonna love it, enjoy. I had a blast with only 40mg of that stuff.

Just ordered some time. Fingers crossed it gets here. Don't know about same vendor, but its pretty much always been good. Good luck getting some yourselves. time is ticking!!!

Wonder what they'll make as a replacement for it.... there's a lot of possible analogues, some are bound to be good and feasible to produce.

^ ...you wish! ;)

How does it look like, more input you lazy prick (and goddamn you if ya already trippin' and don't answer!) =D

White very small powderish Crystals, it is so good! Pure magic I say, this g is going to last double the time if not more than the batches I have gotten since preban. Going to enjoy it very much later partying =D

Wonder what they'll make as a replacement for it.... there's a lot of possible analogues, some are bound to be good and feasible to produce.

There is no good replacement, yet. Stock up is my best advice.

Last edited:
>There is no good replacement, yet. Stock up is my best advice.
But a bunch of possibilities - just a small example - http://imgur.com/a/UzcaP

I've only had a quick look, but I'm pretty sure ALL of them are already illegal because of the analog law:

analog law said:
Generic definition of the arylcyclohexylamine dissociative anaesthetics.

1-Phenylcyclohexylamine or any compound (not being ketamine, tiletamine or a compound for the time being specified in paragraph (a) of schedule 1 above) structurally derived from 1-phenylcyclohexylamine or 2-amino-2-phenylcyclohexanone by modification in any of the following ways, that is to say,

(i) by substitution at the nitrogen atom to any extent with alkyl, alkenyl or hydroxyalkyl groups, or replacement of the amino group with a 1-piperidyl, 1-pyrrolidyl or 1-azepyl group whether or not the nitrogen containing ring is further substituted with one or more alkyl groups;

(ii) by substitution in the phenyl ring to any extent with amino, alkyl, hydroxy, alkoxy or halide substituents, whether or not further substituted in the phenyl ring to any extent;

(iii) by substitution in the cyclohexyl or cyclohexanone ring with one or more alkyl substituents;

(iv) by replacement of the phenyl ring with a 2-thienyl ring.

Uh, we're talking about the EU wide ban, not just UK. Most EU countries don't have such laws...

Uh, we're talking about the EU wide ban, not just UK. Most EU countries don't have such laws...

OK, then I'm also gonna propose some:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.