View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question that I'd like to ask everyone that has tried mdai is did you get it all to disssolve and if so did it dissolve in pure water or did you need to use an acid (lemon juice or vinegar)?

I just hope the fact that it's 'subtle' keeps the govt away from it!

Seriously doubt it. Not with it being marketed as "the new meph" like it is. Already been a few "new killer drug replaces mephedrone" media reports (calling it "woof woof 8)). Well, maybe not the killer bit that's the tone of the pieces. Think it was mentioned in the recent ACMD recommendation for naphyrone to be banned in the UK too. Enjoy it while it lasts... if you actually manage to find any real MDAI that is :\

A question that I'd like to ask everyone that has tried mdai is did you get it all to disssolve and if so did it dissolve in pure water or did you need to use an acid (lemon juice or vinegar)?

It completely disolved in vinergar, didnt try it in alcohol or water as i remember reading that didnt work with the freebase.

I'd like to add that I'm now sure that the results I posted some pages ago were due to some other thing I was taking for medical reasons that apparently potentiated it.
I want to make more experiments but now I got only 500mg left and I don't really trust what's on the market now, so I have to carefully think at what experiments are more interesting to do!

Well I just mixed the remaining 280mg of my sad-assed shit masquerading as mdai with vinegar, heated it in a microware and half of it is still sitting in the glass undissolved. I’ve swallowed it with OJ and will sit and watch the footie until something happens…

with the mdai not the football...

Last edited:
Should be getting my 1G of "bright white crystalline powder", on friday, been told 150mg bomb is a good start.

Sound right?

Its hard to tell mate, there seems to be two (maybe more) different white batches going around. Best bet play it very safe and work your way up to that dose.

edit: my post meant for yoyo59

I have only tried the light brown powder and dose that at 125mg bombed and then repeat an hour later.

anybody tried this in combo with 6-apb?

MDAI is reasonably subtle. I don't think it would add anything to a stronger seratonin releaser. I haven't tried 6-apb, but I imagine you'd be wasting your MDAI dose in that combo.

6-APB is most certainly a strong enough 5-HT releaser on it's own. but i think MDAI might give MDMA some extra punch.

would mdai be an ok legal to take with your mates before hitting the clubs? how strong are the effects of this? looking to buy some but need a thumbs up first. cheers

would mdai be an ok legal to take with your mates before hitting the clubs? how strong are the effects of this? looking to buy some but need a thumbs up first. cheers

I'd actually like to try it in a club. It's not speedy and you won't feel (or look) 'fucked', but it will put you in a tip-top mood with a desire to communicate with people (though without a 'push'). Whilst not speedy, I don't find it sedating either (as some reports suggest) - it's actually strangely hard to sleep on.

Just don't expect fireworks, don't expect a meph replacement - taken on its own terms it's pleasant and enjoyable.

You can have a fair bit of booze with it, maybe some red bull to waken you up. It works best for me as a buzz 'under' booze.

aw ok cheers so how would taking a gram in a night fair for 1 person? can u snort it? cheers

It's the best way to be able to get some annoying side effects out of a compound that usually doesn't give any. And btw for nothing cause it's a gentle chem, so you are not gonna get mashed no matter how much you take. 150mg is a standard dose for those who have the right stuff, and I wouldn't suggest redosing more than twice.

anybody tried this in combo with 6-apb?

6-APB is allready strong on serotonin, if you want to mix it with something a stimulant would be ideal, MDAI will make it too relaxing. (relaxing is good, but 6-APB allready is optimal imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.