View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we surprised if the dirty MDAI reacts differently to the marquis reagent than the clean stuff?

The dirty MDAI is so filthy (50% or less purity!) that you wouldn't really be able to tell if the reaction is from the impurities or the MDAI.

That said, there definitely are vendors selling random garbage as MDAI.

Hello! New to posting here, but hope to make a contribution...

A friend of mine tried 200mg MDAI orall - the tan colored type. He found it to be a pleasurable experience, with minor side effects (cold and warm waves sensation, slight jaw clench, pupil dilation). It lasted about 4-5 hours, with some residual stimulation. The main effects were increased mood, music enhancment, increased libido, an increase in energy... nothing too radical mind, just making all a bit more interesting.

His batch was untested so not sure about any impurities. Just wanted to share his experience

@MeDieVil - Interesting table, where did it come from? The stuff I got sent as mdai gave a meph-like colour reaction but was not pure meph as the taste and smell were completely different.

@TheAzo - Judging by the number of fire sales on now, I think a lot of vendors are sitting on stocks of NRG1 etc which they can't get rid of, so are either sending it out as something else or using it to cut mdai, 5-IAI, 6-APB or whatever else seems to be the flavour of the month.

It makes pretty depressing reading. I've never been tempted by any of the NRGx products but it now makes me worried about buying any powders, even from 'trusted vendors' as my beloved mdai supplies seem to be getting sketchier each time I order, and this only confirms my suspicions. In a way it supports the decision of the producers of 6-APD to pelletize their product (and I assume brand stamp it) to stop rip off merchants punting out their excess NRG.

i have been doing mda1 for 2 months,i have only tried brown powder stuff,best legal i have tried, nice relaxed buzz with some slight stim, no high bpm only used 1 vender which has proved very good source. dosage for me 17 stone body builder has been up tp 1 grame in a night with no ill efects would not recommend this for first timers, would only stick to brown powder hope this helps.a few bevies help to heighten the efect, never ever touching any nrg products ever again very bad experience.

I picked up a couple of grams of MDAI yesterday - it was (notice past tense) a white powder - the vendor assured me it was the real deal - just polished off the last of it - unfortunately I stayed up too late last night and had to get up early this morning so what with the birds singing, then the boiler starting up, then the kids bouncing out of bed I don't think I managed sleep - been grazing on it all day and feeling ok - a few little aches - not much interest in food and hit the wall a bit at 9ish whilst trying to put up a tent for the children - umming and ahhring about which peg to put in first! My last dose was the biggest (sorry not sure about exact weights and measures) and at the moment I feel good, nice body buzz, tingling scalp - a little bit of visual disturbance (but I get that almost every time I do chemicals since doing acid aged 15 - Daffy Ducks) and a general feeling of wellbeing. This is the second time I've tried MDAI (if that is what I got) - first time looked like ground mud but gave a nice 'comforter' feeling...rambling...sorry!

tried some last night... at least i think it was MDAI...heart rate increase, big eyes, anxiety, uncomfortable, feeling sick. fucking crap. never touching it again

Last edited:
It's from the British Medial Journal last month - Analyses of Second Generation 'Legal Highs' in the UK: The confusing case of NRG-1 - and posted in EADD.

Various "legal" highs were bought from a dozen different vendors and lested and that's what was found. I presume if they tried again with a different dozen vendors they'd be equally as random :\

Disgusted? Yes. Suprised? No.

What a sad state of affairs the RC stimulant market in Europe is. And why is it like this you ask? Oh that's right...the meph ban!

Thanks again ignorant politicians!

one time I stopped cold turkey from a long spell on a high dose of paroxetine (Seroxat). That was just pure hell in every way but also coincided with sudden cessation of a gram a day IV heroin habit and was brought down to insane levels of crapness by eating a whole pack of Nytol (diphenhydramine) trying desperately to knock myself out for a while but having no idea about it's delirient properties. That really was almost as much fun as it sounds :|
Holy shit! I think you discovered the tenth circle of Hell.

Lets not forget the incredibly value of the objective media!

Actually thats very true. The media have about as much ethics as the vendors, they just want to sell their stories, no matter what consequences arise. Whats worse is that the media think they are doing the right thing by keeping people 'informed' (informed to their distorted truths).

tried some last night... at least i think it was MDAI...heart rate increase, big eyes, anxiety, uncomfortable, feeling sick. fucking crap. never touching it again

That doesnt sound like MDAI at all:\, probably some "nrg1" stock they are trying to get rid off.

5 mg desoxypipradol + 50 mg MDAI was nice. It had a sort of similar feeling as a mid to low dose of methylone with less of a rush to it. After the MDAI wore off I actually became quite sleepy and took a nap. Weed was potentiated by the combo for most of the day into the night. Would have taken more of both chemicals if I were to try this again. Maybe 8 mg/75 mg next time.

Actually thats very true. The media have about as much ethics as the vendors, they just want to sell their stories, no matter what consequences arise. Whats worse is that the media think they are doing the right thing by keeping people 'informed' (informed to their distorted truths).

The majority of dealers/vendors may essentially be parasites who earn their crust flogging unresearched and in some cases addictive, toxic or fatal to anyone with a debit card (oldskool cash in an envelope still seems popular in some of the shadier parts the lie in the shade of the Shitty Drug Tree (or pudendus animusattero mephedronium if you like more horticultural with your sometimes dirt cheap, often shitty in terms of quality and effects, and frequently thought to be very probably (or at best very possibly) very dodgy in one way or many for body, mind or both in some cases, drugs plant food.

Rant with reason - ColtDan very obviously got sent some other random crap instead of MDAI. Vendors can be lower than pond life and should maybe do with some of their own "pond cleaner" sometimes.

However, there are also a few gems amongst them - dealer and vendor alike. The same could probably be said about proper journalism... but even Pulitzer Prize-winners can't make you physically experience heaven, hell and maybe even the odd glimpse hyperspace for twenty quid by next day delivery ;)

I'll take the hordes of parasitic vendors selling shitty poisons over the journalists who not only feed off the back of the vendors they routinely advertise in editorials as well as all the bazillion "Plant Food" links on their sites but take their greatest pleasure in callously cannibalising the casualties.

/random rc vendor rantings (possibly at least partly fuelled by rather bizarre combinations earlier)

Also, off-topic. Not so much the 10th Circle of Hell as much as the 13th Dodecahedron of Despair. May have been the 12th Triangle of Torment (which is twinned with the Estate of Evil, the Fractal of Fuckedbeyondbeliefinalltheworstwayssimultaneously and the Rhombus of Regret). Never did manage to pin it down to just one of them due to the (blessed) delirium but can safely say that it really was quite astonishingly shit for some considerable time :|

PS: MDAI is nice though, huh? :D

Does that mean all white crystalline batches of MDAI aren't MDAI, or just the batch you had, Silverfox?

Do we know what purest MDAI should look like? Is the tan powder it?

Status
Not open for further replies.