View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right postie just came gonna try 150mg in a bomb see how that goes.

100mg works a right little treat for me, providing you have the right stuff. Let us know how it goes.

yoyo50 - what does yours look like and how did you get on? Mine is fine white crystals. Even though, I've taken the tan version before, I think I'll begin with an allergy test (maybe of around the size I'd expect mdpv or something to be active at - just incase I've been given a random chem!), then the recommended dose of 125mg (even though I needed 250mg of the tan stuff to get a nice effect).

Mine was bright white powder, and i did 150mg bomb, nothing happens, so i do 200mg mixed with juice, small tingling on arms, then bombed another 400mg and can feel that but still not that strong just mellow not to bad but not worth the price imo

I was thinking maybe i got a high tolerance to it to.even tho ive only done it 1 other time which was a sample and that was 200mg and that didnt touch me either 8)

Sounds like we could have the same stuff.. Maybe you're looking for something that's not there? The effect is really just mood elevation. Will try later and report back, but I certainly found the tan stuff worked nice with a few alcoholic drinks plus something with caffeine in it.

Jmax - what was the appearance of the stuff that worked best for you?

Well i know its not a proper buzz, just pretty much makes you happy/chatty which it did and after i drank the juice it was nice but for me just to short and not worth the cash!

Not bad stuff just to mellow for me

I still haven't seen any Marquis-confirmed batch of white crystal MDAI, so IMHO the crystal white stuff is crap. The fine tan powder is definitely the one giving most consistent results, and it was the first one on sale, when MDAI wasn't yet marketed as something it's not.

The light tan one was the one this I tried this past weekend, surely less than half a gram between two nights, and I found it quite intense but easy to function on. I was up until morning with the help of coffee and Yerba Mate. I couldn't wait to do it again until I started experiencing strong 'brain zaps' over 24 hours later. It's friday now, and I think I felt a few today.
Non-neurotoxic? Maybe, but that's a fucking long lasting side effect.

Does ANYONE have info on the half life / bioavailability / metabolism of this?
If your stuff works, I'd recommend that you are moderate with it based on my experience.

The tan stuff is much better, although i experienced effects from both. The crystalline white batch however is useless.

How many people have experience brain zaps though? I would really like to know... how bad are they for you?

The light tan one was the one this I tried this past weekend, surely less than half a gram between two nights, and I found it quite intense but easy to function on. I was up until morning with the help of coffee and Yerba Mate. I couldn't wait to do it again until I started experiencing strong 'brain zaps' over 24 hours later. It's friday now, and I think I felt a few today.
Non-neurotoxic? Maybe, but that's a fucking long lasting side effect.

Does ANYONE have info on the half life / bioavailability / metabolism of this?
If your stuff works, I'd recommend that you are moderate with it based on my experience.

Why don't you tr to take some 5-htp supplementation? Maybe it's just serotonin depetion...
Moderation is ALWAYS the key, and a must when dealing with under-researched stuff.

Has anyone tried combining MDAI + 4-Fluoroamphetamine?

I have a fair amount of experience with both and was thinking of supplementing with ~150mg MDAI at T+3h after orally consuming 190mg of 4-FA.

Anyone with experience of such or similar combos?

That sounds like a pretty high dose of 4fa to go with for the combo. IIRC, one bl'er tried it and found the combination amenable but superfluous.

ebola

wot are brain zaps i have had a few times where my body has gone to sleep and my brain is awake and aware, and i cant move like being paralysed quite scary is this wot you mean by zaps.

I tried the White crystalline mdai today and it's deffinately nothing like the tan stuff. Just felt like painkillers so I'm guessing it's either dimethocaine or benzocaine. Very disapointed which is why I've finally decided to post instead of just hiding in the shadows. I flushed what was left down the pan, think I'll stick to green tea (gets me floating on a cloud)

I tried 5htp during and after the experiences. I don't know if it made things better or worse. BE CAREFUL taking it during the experience, you don't wan't serotonin syndrome, the first time I did them together I got a sudden RUSH of heat and a change in effects (not necessarily better).

It was probab more like a serotonin excess than serotonin syndrome; unless the MAO in inhibited your system can easily get rid of excess serotonin.
BUT caution is always advisable and I think 5-htp can be good AFTER mdai, not on pre-load.

Hello everybody!
anyone encounter black (or more like ground coffe coloured) MDAI? i just recieved a package like this and am wondering if i am getting screwed or not, as this is very different from the off white i received from my usual trusted vendor....

Also, any clues as how mdai combines with m1? i like both substances but feel kinda upset by the extended speedyness of m1.
was thinking about 100mg of each... maybe taken together, maybe the mdai after 1h in the m1 experience....

Never seen dark coloured mdai before although a couple of months ago people in this thread were talking about a damp batch that had a darker colour than usual. MDAI goes really well with both M1 and 4mmc, it takes the edge off of them and gives a nice mdma-like experience. Take them at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.