View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel remarkably upbeat, despite still having not gone to bed!

I wonder if this could be used as an anti-depressant in emergency situations? Possibly to ease comedowns? (Or can we expect a comedown from MDAI itself?) I'm used to taking 5-htp but this is better.

I have 500mg left. I wonder if it's worth doing today while the sun is shining. =D

^^I wouldn't if I were you. Sleep it off and save what you have for a rainy day. 500mg is alot for one night with this "sneaky" chemical. It seems harmless when you're on it but the next day I feel "off" more so than with even methylone.

As i said, my willpower with drugs post meph is rubbish. :( I'd almost rather do it today than have it lying around for during the week (when I really don't want to be tempted to do it, coz I have so much other stuff to do). Would it actually work today after last night's 'session'?

Is it just a one day comedown? If so, not too bad, especially when it's the weekend and you have booze to hand. =D

The experience seems to have tailed off with an afterglow for me - is this to be expected?

^^Trust me I know EXACTLY what you mean about meph killing your drug willpower. I never 2 day binged on anything in the past(coke, meth, mdma) and then I met 4-mmc! I stand alone in thinking that meph is one of the greatest highs one can experience and it just keeps getting me every weekend. One weekend I took a break and tried MDAI at 250mg and a 100mg bump a few hours later and woke up feeling alot worse than a 24 hour mephedrone binge. I felt like crying at every little thing....which isn't a good look for me :)

I'm just about to go to bed... I'll see how I feel when I get up and make a decision from there. :) Did you find the comedown was delayed at all or is it always the day after? I can cope with comedowns as long as I'm not at work. Mind you, Monday comedowns didn't stop me taking meph. :\

Anyway, when the 6-apb arrives I doubt anyone will be talking about mdai. =D

No comedown just a push towards meeting the sandman. Yeah I am trying my hardest to stay away from "benzofurry" haha because of the meph problem I think I might over do that one and it actually will make me sorry.

The nice sounding thing about 6-apb is that no one in their right mind would it attempt it during the week due to the duration and craziness of the high. I'm *hoping* it can be stock-piled.

The problem with meph is there was always that feeling you could have a cheeky line (though a cheeky line would always turn into an all night session :eek:).

^^Yeah I never did meph on a weekday....I am and always have been a weekend warrior...except with opiates :(

The funny thing about mdai is that when I've taken it on its own I have never felt any desire to redose but I have often felt the desire to 'pep it up a bit' after an hour or so by taking some M1 or meph. By itself I have never had a come down or problems sleeping, but the maximum I ever took in one session was 125 mg + 125 mg.

One odd thing I have noticed about mdai is that I have recently repeated the doses that I described in my combo trip reports (mdai + meph and mdai + meph + M1) and I have found the experiences far less glowing. In the original TRs I took the combos in the company of others who were also on the same combos and in a very social setting. The next time I was by myself and had a far more 'average' experience in which the magic I reported just didn't happen. I suspect that this is the contribution of setting and state of mind which we know can be as important as the drug itself.

Wasn't tempted to do the other 500mg in the end. Will have another shot next weekend.

I thought the main urge on it was to chat, but also noticed an increase in horniness (though not that dirty meph horniness..).

Didn't get much extra music appreciation at all, which is disappointing.

Sweatiness, apart from the lack of a proper 'buzz', was the main downside.

Not unpleasant, but not worth 20 quid!

Has anyone tried mixing this with MDPV? I was reading this thread from the beginning and people seem to be saying that MDAI doesn't really get euphoric on an MDMA level unless you mix in a little dopamine.

There's one positive report on hipforums that likens the combo to MDMA. Any of you fellas tried it?

ummm...just got home and i find that i've been sent what looks like another g of MDAI from the same vendor. wtf? mistake?

can someone advise me also, is it weird that the letter it's been sent in isn't stamped by the sorting office / post office? I mean, it's got a first class stamp on it but normally this is then stamped over by whatever office it's originated. I don't think i've ever seen a letter not have this? maybe i'm just being paranoid.

why the hell did i get another g though? perhaps it's not even MDAI, i've no way of telling, as the bag is not marked.

anyway, i said before that MDAI had absolutely no effect on me but since this is free, i feel like giving it another go!

Has anyone tried mixing this with MDPV? I was reading this thread from the beginning and people seem to be saying that MDAI doesn't really get euphoric on an MDMA level unless you mix in a little dopamine.

There's one positive report on hipforums that likens the combo to MDMA. Any of you fellas tried it?

there are reports about several different MDAI+stim combos throughout this thread. I had good results with m1 & d-amph. MDPV might be a bit long lived to pair with MDAI well, but I'm pretty sure its been tried, so there should be some info on it somewhere in this thread. Been thinking about combining with buphedrone in the relatively near future.

this combo looks very interesting especially since it is not supposed to be neurotoxic (unlike mixing mdai with other stims).

Have you tried searching this thread?
IIRC, for those who respond well to MDPV, the combo can achieve something akin to a 'roll', but for those who respond poorly, it's something like 'smooth MDPV'; however, the current body of reports stands insufficient to allow for reliable generalization.

ebola

ummm...just got home and i find that i've been sent what looks like another g of MDAI from the same vendor. wtf? mistake?

can someone advise me also, is it weird that the letter it's been sent in isn't stamped by the sorting office / post office? I mean, it's got a first class stamp on it but normally this is then stamped over by whatever office it's originated. I don't think i've ever seen a letter not have this? maybe i'm just being paranoid.

why the hell did i get another g though? perhaps it's not even MDAI, i've no way of telling, as the bag is not marked.

anyway, i said before that MDAI had absolutely no effect on me but since this is free, i feel like giving it another go!

Be very careful! You have no idea if this is actually MDAI. It could be something far more potent. Try 1mg to start with. If this has no effect after a few hours, try 10mg. If you still get no effect you can take a full dose.

Hi! I've only just joined BL, so I thought I'd start off with a report on the MDAI I got yesterday from a UK online suppler. It's light tan powder, dry and pretty even - only a few small lumps; looks like curry powder! I picked up a 1g package from the post at lunchtime, slipped a small lump under my tongue for an allergy test and went back to work. No discernible effect, no problems.

In the evening, I eyeballed about 40mg and tipped it under my tongue. The taste is chemical - like plastic adhesive with a sort of nutty aftertaste; it'll never win prizes for flavour but it could be worse. After about half an hour, a sort of buzz was coming on; I tongued another 40mg or so. I noticed my pulse was up and I was feeling a bit stimmed but nothing radical. Another half an hour, another 40mg or so sublingual. Time went by... there was definitely an effect: as others have said, like meph but not as strong, not as immediate. I got some sweating and feeling warm and it wasn't just the weather.

I'd started about 10pm after a heavy day at work; by 1am (that's late for me for a weekday) I went off to bed, couldn't sleep for a time, partly due to a hot night, partly due to being up on the MDAI, I think. I'd helped the evening along with a couple of beers but I found it difficult to pee - I hear that that was a problem on MDMA, although I never did any of that myself.

Anyway, I'm home early today, 6pm, just tongued about 50mg and snorted about a 20mg line (why does everyone say 'insufflated? LOL!) and I'm feeling a pleasant, gentle buzz. Another beer in hand and the whole evening to get through...more later! :)

So now it's about 9pm. I've put another 2 x 50mgs under the tongue and bombed something like 80mg - all eyeballed. I'm feeling really good, warm, sweaty, a bit twitchy but nothing particularly strong. I have some minor teeth grinding but overall, a good feeling of being up and awake! :)

I'm now on my second pint of ale - no problem!

Last edited:
I dropped around 250mg of this after coming in drunk tonight (9pm). It's kinda weird. Doesn't really add to the buzz but makes you want to do stuff (like, for me, walk around the block, as in the early days of meph; wouldn't normally do that on booze alone).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.