View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MDAI with Ethcat, not sure if it would be ideal, since ethcat is (rather) selective for NE, with relatively little DA effects. I think you'd get more MDMA-mimetic effect with a more balanced stimulant. I speak from absolutely no personal experience though (MDAI + Stim is on the menu for the weekend)

hmmm, I was recently reading about some problems with 4-xx-DET turning black & gooey. The pictures of the 4-aco-DET before look a similar brown color to the MDAI that's been floating around of late, and the 4-aco-DET i have currently is completely white.... Makes me wonder as to the possibility of a common impurity in these. Anyone with more knowledge about the synthesis of these care to weigh in?

Naw, many undesirable side-products of reactions are brown and gooey. It's the most common by far. Structure is not similar, so you wouldn't get the same compound.

Yeah, the NE affinity might be less than ideal. Forgot about that...

How about MDAI + buphedrone?

or MDAI + 3-FMC?

That said, i think it would be informative if someone who knows what MDMA is supposed to feel like was to try MDAI and various stimulants with varying NE/DA selectivity, and report on how MDMA-like the combo is.

Yeah, the NE affinity might be less than ideal. Forgot about that...

How about MDAI + buphedrone?

or MDAI + 3-FMC?

well MDAI + MDPV felt nothing like MDMA and that's meant to be quite dopaminergic...so I don't know.

^^ Dread, here's an MDAI and buphedrone combo from the buphedrone thread:

Here is my TR from the previous combo which I mentioned being MDAI 100mg , 40 mg Tianeptine and 5 mg Buphedrone. However I staggered the dose of buphedrone so frist ingested MDAI and Tianeptine then half an hour into it ingested Buphedrone. please dont shoot me down over this TR Ive tried to keep it as informative as possible.

everything here was weighted

0.15 starting to feel effects of Mdai not unlike a 180 mg dose
0.30 effects are now at their full intensity same as MDAI on its own
ingested 5 mg Buphedrone
0.50 no noticeable effects made decision to increase buphedrone effect by another 15 mg
1.10 effects starting to become pronounced no eye wobbles , just an increase empathy and a big grin.
1.30 decided to re dose again at 10 MG buphedrone

Effects lasted a total of 4 hours before starting a journey to baseline. Overall the effects were similar to MDMA minus any nasty kickers etc etc . Lots of euphoria , lots of empathy , tactile sensations were increased, the clarity was one thing I have to comment on everything was sharp and clear but not displeasing to the eye, musical appreciation was also heightened.

Another interesting point for this is that there was no pupil dialation and no gurning in fact no dry mouth as with mephedrone and Mdai combos

I think if you were looking for the dirty Ekkie effect you will be disappointed this is a combo that you can get up and dance to or lax out have those deep and meaningful convos.

There was some desire to redose but not a "feinding" effect

Come down was very minimal if any, sleep was some what difficult. Another note to mention is that mental tiredness was non existant two days on from my experience and I am still surprised that I havent had a "Crash" will see if there is a wacky wednesday tho.

Friends who were with me did comment that they thought you could increase the Buphedrone dosage 10 - 20 mg they also par took of this combination

have also posted this in mdai thread

And yet another one:

this chem is fantastic!

its alright on its own but with MDAI it really shines.

just dosed:

120 mg MDAI - oral (T:0) - 2 hours ago
1 ml GBL - oral on empty stomach (T:20)
45 mg buphedrone - insufflated (T:30)
and just did another 20 mg insufflated

i am very pleasantly buzzed right now and quite shocked at how potent this combo is. no jitters, no anxiety, no peripheral stimulation or gastric side effects (which MDPV cripples me with) - just a nice, smooth euphoric high.

i highly recommend this combo.
very similar to MDMA in all respects.

MDAI + methylphenidate was somewhat MDMA-like but completely lacked all magic. A euphoric high, but not quite "there".

^
I'm going to go for 150mg methylone to 100mg MDAI, I think. The drugs are on their way now, I just hate playing the RC waiting game.

Hi Discopupils,

Wondering if you ever got to try this combo, and how you got on with it?

Have just read through this thread, am very intrigued. Very seriously considering laying my hands on some MDAI and trying it out.

That said, i think it would be informative if someone who knows what MDMA is supposed to feel like was to try MDAI and various stimulants with varying NE/DA selectivity, and report on how MDMA-like the combo is.

I've been working on that a bit actually. I've tried MDAI+M1 and +d-amph, and all three. The combo of all three was pretty MDMA-like, but like MDMA, a bit speedy for my tastes. The addition of d-amph lowered the dose of M1, but made things a bit more speedy.

The MDAI+M1 combo was pretty freakin awesome, and possibly the most MDMA like. The dosages required however were quite large.

MDAI+d-amph was somewhat MDMA like, but definitely lacked something. As I was running low on MDAI, I wasn't able to take as much as I'd wanted to, so basically I just felt like i was on a low dose of mdma.

I think my next endeavor in this venue will be MDAI+MDPV(very low dose, 3-7mg oral), or possibly buphedrone. I'd thought about meph, but given what i've read about it over in ADD, I don't think i really wanna put that in my body.

Ive just taken some MDAI on ethcathinone, eth was fucking rubbish so i decided to throw in some MDAI.

Yeah the 4FMP MDAI combo was pretty good.

I'l post more info later, i'm sleep deprived atm.

The combo is really got big hopes for is flephedrone+MDAI. I think it would be even better then 4FMP.

Last edited:
This combo is not good, no synergy at all.. Definatly not worth the try.

1) Dissolve as much as you can in non polar solvent (dont use too much solvent)
2) Pour solution and thereafter water into seperation funnel.
3) Agitate a few times and let it sit.
4) Save the non polar phase and evaporate the solvent off.

The MDAI should precipitate on the sides of the container youre using for evaporation. Did with heptane anyways. There will probably be a small residue left at the bottom of the container. This is mostly impurities and should be discarded. The MDAI on the sides of the container should be sparkly white.

I've confirmed your main claim, that is, that this chocolate brown MDAI is filthy.

Do we have any suggestions for solvents that are vaguely acceptable for this? The amount of heptane needed for a single gram is crazy (hundreds of ml!)
Acetone is no good (it dissolves both the good stuff and the shit, neither very well)

Has anyone tried xylene/toluene? I have both of those onhand, but they give me headaches almost instantly. If i must, i can use chloroform.... really what i'm asking is, anyone have experience with what dissolves the free base?

Edit: Toluene dissolves the crap and the MDAI.
Goddamn this stuff is filthy. And hard to clean.

Last edited:
Id go with DCM or chloroform. Perhaps ether would do the trick. But I havent tested any of these. Heptane was the only solvent at hand.

I wonder if naphtha would work?

I think it was asked but not yet answered: How much weight did you lose during the cleaning process?

Having read reports on here I am intrigued to try the MDAI - BK-MDMA combo. However would this be considered a risk of Serotonin Syndrome, being both act on Serotonin. I recently had a bad experience with a Mephedrone - BK-MDMA combo, 100 mg to 100 mg - full blown panic attack, which I now put down to each of these increasing synaptic serotonin. I've read about similar outcomes with other people who tried this combo so I attribute that to my experience.
Anyway, how would the MDAI - bk-mdma combo fit into this, would it be considered a possible risk of Serotonin Syndrome mixing the two and what are people finding the most effective ways to go about this combo are; dropping one following by the other a short while later, bombing the two together or mixing the two together in water (my usual admin for bk-mdma). Has anyone found a favorable effective dose for each? Also, what do people think about the statements the MDAI decreases the neuro-toxicity of otherwise taking methylone by itself? My MDAI is the brown colored freebase as some mention, not that I imagine this would have any effect on a combo trip of the two.

Hi Discopupils,

Wondering if you ever got to try this combo, and how you got on with it?

Have just read through this thread, am very intrigued. Very seriously considering laying my hands on some MDAI and trying it out.

Unfortunately I'd been on mephedrone in the same week and my serotonin was too depleted to feel any euphoria. It felt promising though and I'm going to try it again in a few weeks :)

Having read reports on here I am intrigued to try the MDAI - BK-MDMA combo. However would this be considered a risk of Serotonin Syndrome, being both act on Serotonin. I recently had a bad experience with a Mephedrone - BK-MDMA combo, 100 mg to 100 mg - full blown panic attack, which I now put down to each of these increasing synaptic serotonin. I've read about similar outcomes with other people who tried this combo so I attribute that to my experience.
Anyway, how would the MDAI - bk-mdma combo fit into this, would it be considered a possible risk of Serotonin Syndrome mixing the two and what are people finding the most effective ways to go about this combo are; dropping one following by the other a short while later, bombing the two together or mixing the two together in water (my usual admin for bk-mdma). Has anyone found a favorable effective dose for each? Also, what do people think about the statements the MDAI decreases the neuro-toxicity of otherwise taking methylone by itself? My MDAI is the brown colored freebase as some mention, not that I imagine this would have any effect on a combo trip of the two.

It shouldn't be a risk as far as I know, providing you don't use silly dosages.
Mephedrone and Methylone seem to commonly induce panic attacks, I had one that lasted 3 hours from methylone alone (I too thought I was going through serotonin syndrome). Panic attacks usually aren't related to any physiological ocurrence.

M1(bk-MDMA) doesn't affect serotonin as much as MDMA, only about 20% as much IIRC, however its affects on DA and NE are roughly equal to MDMA. And as far as inreased synaptic serotonin causing a panic attack, I'd seriously doubt it. However I'm sure the amount of NE released by the meph/M1 combo you mentioned could well get you on your way there. Probably not the safest two drugs to combine. Or well frankly anything with meph, or even meph alone is probably a bad idea.

In regards to the M1+MDAI combo, i took both simultaneously, sometimes in the same capsule even. I don't know of any inherent advantages/disadvantages to this though. If you were going to delay dropping one, I would suggest delaying the MDAI b/c of its shorter duration, though that's just a guess too.

I wonder if naphtha would work?

I think it was asked but not yet answered: How much weight did you lose during the cleaning process?

Yeah, naphta would probably work. Try it out.

I didnt measure how much I lost. Just did it out of curiosity. Ive tried MDAI two times and I wonder if Ill ever eat the rest of my stash. I thought it was pretty boring.

[Serotonin syndrome induced by MDAI + bk-MBDB shouldn't be a risk as far as I know, providing you don't use silly dosages.

I concur, as the two would presumably increase 5ht via the same mechanism, meaning that the serotonin syndrome risk would be similar to more MDAI taken alone. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.