View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows I wouldn't recommend it . Read the thread . New chems advise caution

Honestly, I cant stand mega-threads and wish BL didnt seem to favor them so much. Nobody wants to read 50 pages + of unrelated material about the same drug just to get their questions answered. Its way easier to search multiple threads with titles and somewhat unrealistic to expect people to read an entire mega-thread before asking the same question over again.

Honestly, I cant stand mega-threads and wish BL didnt seem to favor them so much. Nobody wants to read 50 pages + of unrelated material about the same drug just to get their questions answered. Its way easier to search multiple threads with titles and somewhat unrealistic to expect people to read an entire mega-thread before asking the same question over again.

You could just search the thread, i actually like the big and dandy threads<3.

There is a lot of good info there .I've Read throught all of it . Moreso because I am a curious creature. In any case i'm with medievil on this one big and dandy is good .

I don't object to the megathreads, but I see your point, though. It's hard to find the information you want - i am not convinced smaller threads would make that any better. Yes, you can search (unless you're looking for information on a 2C-X, in which case you can't, because even in quotes, the - is treated as a delimiter, and so the remaining 2 search strings are both too short to search for, so you get 0 hits searching PD for 2C-I for example), but search is always a somewhat blunt instrument on a forum, and you still need to wade through conversations looking for gems of information. A forum is optimized for dialog, not reference.

I'm a fan of the Google custom search; no complaints to speak of.

in other news...

Has it been established that rectal dosing is to cumbersome to be useful?

Earlier in the thread several people noted brain zaps as a result of excessive binges on MDAI. The other day i discovered, in random wandering of the web, that "brain zaps" are also a common effect of SSRI cessation.
Since MDAI also effects serotonin system and has anti-depressant-like properties at low doses, i suppose this isn't terribly surprising. Just worth noting the connection i think.

Has it been established that rectal dosing is to cumbersome to be useful?

On pages 13-15, jamshyd is talking about successfully (excessively, too) dosing it rectally, i think the main issue is the poor solubility of MDAI. If you can get it into solution, it sounds like it works.

This combo is something I'm going to try any day now. How does it compare to MDMA and what dosage ratio worked best for you? :)

I've only tried it once so far, started out with 70mg MDAI & 90mg M1, which felt pretty good and safe, no worrying pulse rate or anything. The legendary M1 fiending wasn't quite as bad as i thought it would be, but still there. That combined with my curiosity resulted in several re-doses, though i can't find my notebook at the moment, so i can't get the exact figures on it right now, but i'll post a trip report & link later tonight when i find it.

As for comparison to MDMA, very very similar, if my memory serves, its been a while since i've had an MDMA experience, probably march IIRC... Eye jiggles etc were present. After a couple redoses i did get some bruxia, but not as bad as i've had with MDMA. Very entactogenic & emotionally opening... could have excellent therapeutic potential if there is a way around the fiending... addition of lowish dose 2c-d perhaps? Visually, there wasn't a whole lot going on. Some star/halo's around lights, things sometimes look as if they're in soft focus. Musical enhancement was really enjoyable as well. Can't wait to try this again in a couple weeks

I've only tried it once so far, started out with 70mg MDAI & 90mg M1, which felt pretty good and safe, no worrying pulse rate or anything. The legendary M1 fiending wasn't quite as bad as i thought it would be, but still there. That combined with my curiosity resulted in several re-doses, though i can't find my notebook at the moment, so i can't get the exact figures on it right now, but i'll post a trip report & link later tonight when i find it.

As for comparison to MDMA, very very similar, if my memory serves, its been a while since i've had an MDMA experience, probably march IIRC... Eye jiggles etc were present. After a couple redoses i did get some bruxia, but not as bad as i've had with MDMA. Very entactogenic & emotionally opening... could have excellent therapeutic potential if there is a way around the fiending... addition of lowish dose 2c-d perhaps? Visually, there wasn't a whole lot going on. Some star/halo's around lights, things sometimes look as if they're in soft focus. Musical enhancement was really enjoyable as well. Can't wait to try this again in a couple weeks

Thanks for the information, that's a much lower dose than I expected, and I'm going to be trying the combo in a club so I'm glad I didn't take the dosages I was planning to take haha. Sounds really good, especially if redosing is more successful than with MDMA.
Personally I might take more methylone than you did because I find MDMA's dopamine:serotonin ratio slightly smacky but I'm glad it's a success :D

Thanks for the information, that's a much lower dose than I expected, and I'm going to be trying the combo in a club so I'm glad I didn't take the dosages I was planning to take haha. Sounds really good, especially if redosing is more successful than with MDMA.
Personally I might take more methylone than you did because I find MDMA's dopamine:serotonin ratio slightly smacky but I'm glad it's a success :D

No problem man, the initial dose wasn't all that intoxicating, felt like ~75mg mdma, as per my calculations. When i took an additional 40mg M1 & 60mg MDAI is when i really started feeling good, that would be near the equivalent of 140-150mg MDMA, i think. If you're fairly experienced with both chems I'd say a dose of around 120-140mg of each wouldn't be too much at all. The first few redoses were pretty effective, get much past 4hrs and not so much anymore, IIRC

No problem man, the initial dose wasn't all that intoxicating, felt like ~75mg mdma, as per my calculations. When i took an additional 40mg M1 & 60mg MDAI is when i really started feeling good, that would be near the equivalent of 140-150mg MDMA, i think. If you're fairly experienced with both chems I'd say a dose of around 120-140mg of each wouldn't be too much at all. The first few redoses were pretty effective, get much past 4hrs and not so much anymore, IIRC

I'm loving this info=D! Cheers any major dude. I've got quite a bit of Methylone on the way at the moment now along with MDAI and a bit of Butylone so i'm going to be doing some experimenting combinations of these for the best MDMA like effects. And before you say "Just go buy some MDMA", MDMA seems to have dried up for me since my old dealer got paranoid a couple years back (Which sucks as his "good stuff" was likely pure as I could get profound effects from 100mg) and the last time I heard of any going around this area it was expensive and apprently not that good. But yeah, this gives me an excellent starting point for dosage and ratio, although I might go for a touch more methylone though for similar reasons as discopupils.

^ Yeah MDMA has dried up for me as well. That and sometimes the smackyness of pure mandy annoys me and I am practically OCD for wanting to find the perfect high 8)
I'm going to go for 150mg methylone to 100mg MDAI, I think. The drugs are on their way now, I just hate playing the RC waiting game.

I hear ya I hear ya disco pupils. The rc waiting game is a tough one .

Update from my earlier tr . Feeling very good still and no wacky Wednesday . The flat antidep feeling that I had from straight mdai and mdai plus mephedrone combos is not there I feel fine if not better than normal . In anycase feeling like a human being the week after is pretty freaking cool

I'm loving this info=D! Cheers any major dude. I've got quite a bit of Methylone on the way at the moment now along with MDAI and a bit of Butylone so i'm going to be doing some experimenting combinations of these for the best MDMA like effects. And before you say "Just go buy some MDMA", MDMA seems to have dried up for me since my old dealer got paranoid a couple years back (Which sucks as his "good stuff" was likely pure as I could get profound effects from 100mg) and the last time I heard of any going around this area it was expensive and apprently not that good. But yeah, this gives me an excellent starting point for dosage and ratio, although I might go for a touch more methylone though for similar reasons as discopupils.

glad you found it useful. I'm thinking about trying a combo with bk-mbdb at some point as well, or as soon as my financial situation permits. And i was expecting a slew of "go buy some MDMA" comments as well, but luckily there were none... and i'm not looking to exactly replicate MDMA, but find a similar headspace, and i really like the idea of being able to play with the ratios of DA/NE to 5HT to alter the effects more to my liking, or to better fit the situation. It'd been quite a while since i had taken any MDxx until new years, but my interest in them has definitely been piqued again.

^ ha, MDxx and empathogens have always been my favourites. They're just everything you want from a drug, euphoria, energy, a psychedelic touch, lack of aggression and always makes for a great night out. People take drugs to experience those things, and a drug that has all of those properties is just mindblowing. And yeah it's good to play around with them until you manage to find the perfect combination :)

Twice now, insufflating MDAI (low doses too) has caused severe discomfort the next day (strange, since the burn isnt bad at all).
I reccomend against taking MDAI intranasally as a result.

glad you found it useful. I'm thinking about trying a combo with bk-mbdb at some point as well, or as soon as my financial situation permits. And i was expecting a slew of "go buy some MDMA" comments as well, but luckily there were none... and i'm not looking to exactly replicate MDMA, but find a similar headspace, and i really like the idea of being able to play with the ratios of DA/NE to 5HT to alter the effects more to my liking, or to better fit the situation. It'd been quite a while since i had taken any MDxx until new years, but my interest in them has definitely been piqued again.

I think people might be starting to accept the fact that the MDMA situation at the moment is abysmal, and I certainly don't think anyone can be looked down on for trying to replicate some of the MDMA effects using other chemicals for the sake of harm reduction or therapeutic uses. And like you say, using MDAI with DA/NE releasers is an excellent way to find your perfect ratio and alter the effects for occaision. This sort of comboing could be the future of drugs!

I'll probably start my experiements with 125mg Methylone/50mg MDAI and go from there. Once I get familiar with that combo I'll see how replacing some of the Methylone with Butylone affects it. It sounds like it's gonna be a very versatile combination of chems :).

Status
Not open for further replies.