View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy HBWR/MGS/LSA Thread - Second Iteration

Status
Not open for further replies.
but yeah, most people will tell you to do a cold water extraction, im lazy i just wash em, chew em, let em sit for a few under the tounge ( dont know why i just do). they're not particularly that strong. my buddy used to brew up something eles wich its name escaps me atm, but we used to use it in his ayhusca or w/e n it was supose to double the effects or certain pycs

Uu can also get some petroleum ethanol and grind the seeds up (coffee grinder) then soak them in there, strain out, let dry (completely dry!) Then put the powder into any alcohol (hard stuff, rum or vodka etc). Then let that sir for a couple days in the sun. Strain the powder out one last time then take shots. :)

I wouldn't bother with a petroleum extraction in my opinion. You can do a cold water extraction in 1 hour and remove nearly all of the nausea, but also, doesn't light destroy LSA? I wouldn't leave it in the sun if you were gonna do that.

I'd say do a cold water extraction, or at the very least just grind them up into a fine powder and mix it with something easy to drink (a milkshake or smoothie).

Last edited:
No sourcing, lol.
But yeah I suggest grinding 500-600 seeds and letting them soak in cold water for an hour or so, then straining the seed material off and drinking just the water. I've only done LSA once, early in my psychedelic experiences. It was definitely something but it did not go deep from what I could tell, possibly due to set&setting. I experienced no nausea because of the CWE.

Also, you can alternatively steep fresh peppermint leaves in hot tea for about 15 minutes, then add your morning glories. Let this sit and cool for a bit (subjective probably; ranges from hours-days) and then strain and drink. This will convert your LSA to LSH which some people debate as being more similar to LSD.

Keep in mind a doubled up dosage is generally required when doing any MG extraction rather than eating the seeds.

MG can be an extremely visual and euphoric trip at high dose. Not as forceful of a headspace as LSD but trust me the visuals and euphoria can give it a run for its money when taken in large enough dose.

^
Interesting, I never came across this while researching (though admittedly it wasn't 100% thorough) but that definitely sounds true, unless the seeds I got were unusually weak or something. I had somewhere around 550 and didn't feel all too much, which could also be attributed to the short length (30-45min) I let them soak in the water prior to straining.

Grinding them up and putting them into gel caps is the best of both worlds.

Still the most efficient way to get a full trip, but you don't have to taste them.

In my experience a huge portion of the nausea is caused by having to taste them, they are just incredibly awful tasting when you get to the end.

Still some nausea but only like 1, 2hrs max then 10-12 trip.

An electric coffee grinder is a must for morning glories, but you can get them for 10 dollars from target or walmart or stores like that. Plus if you aren't grinding coffee beans fresh for your coffee then you are missing out.

An electric coffee grinder is a must for morning glories, but you can get them for 10 dollars from target or walmart or stores like that. Plus if you aren't grinding coffee beans fresh for your coffee then you are missing out.

^ My sentiments exactly. I've also need one for syrian rue... and mushrooms lol and had to use inferior alternatives due to my laziness. Though when I finally found one to buy at a thrift store for fairly cheap, I found out just before paying for it that the power supply was somehow broken lol... so... discouragement fueled laziness...? :D

Electric would make it so much easier.

I have one like this...

img-thing

But it was labeled specifically as a "nut and seed chopper" and looks a little bit different.

Takes a while for it to actually take care of them but leaves it as sand or fine powder.

Sand texture actually works better for me since its easier to pour and not have stuck all inside the thing.

Experiment a bit I am sure you can find something that will do the trick.

An amazing extraction that I use every time is to take 500 seeds, blend them, put in a bottle with purified water and keep in the back of the fridge for at least two days. Then strain and drink =) last time I did this, I had a trip that lasted 6 hours and had fantastic visuals. Paintings on the wall melted to the floor, carpet pattern swirled around, it was fucking sick. Oh, and no nausea whatsoever.

Quick questions guys..
1. Do any of the seeds work as long as they say morning glory? Like some cost more than others are there certain brands to look for or what?

2. Can i just chew them up cuz i dont feel like do the whole extraction..

3. Im buyin from walmart hard to order since i live at home still, i heard the package has to say if they put pesticdes and shit on it or not.. I heard they arent that dangerous for yo in the amounts needed to trip anyway

1. Do any of the seeds work as long as they say morning glory? Like some cost more than others are there certain brands to look for or what?
No. You are looking for Heavenly Blue. Ipomoea tricolor/violacea or something.

2. Can i just chew them up cuz i dont feel like do the whole extraction..
Eating hundreds of seeds increases the chance of nausea. It is more feasible to just eat a few HBWR, though once again swallowing the plant matter is believed to increase nausea.

3. Im buyin from walmart hard to order since i live at home still, i heard the package has to say if they put pesticdes and shit on it or not.. I heard they arent that dangerous for yo in the amounts needed to trip anyway
This would not be my first stop for ethnobotanical products. I'm sure no amount of pesticides are good for you but I'm not sure what a damaging dose would be.

What do you guys like doing while tripping alone on LSA?
What type of music etc would be good?
Day or night tripping?
Movies or just things i can do online?

What do you guys like doing while tripping alone on LSA?

Spend a whole day exploring the wilderness walking through trails and riding a 4-wheeler... the bliss and tranquility of that trip almost hurts to think about because it felt so good. Had thought I died and went to heaven for most of the trip, and I don't mean that as a figure of speech.

Watched a line up of movies I had always wanted to see while tripping another night.

Another night I got myself a blank lined notebook, and a blank artists notebook. I spent the majority of the trip just writing down thoughts or drawing. It was amazing and lead to some great personal development too.

What type of music etc would be good?

Oddly I am usually so captivated by other things that I haven't gotten into music much on LSA... to me its much more visual and mental rather than audio oriented.

Day or night tripping?

I love them both. But would not want to trip at night unless I was downtown or somewhere with a lot of lights to look at. Spend enough nights in the dark staring at fractals, its great but had enough for now.

Night tripping = tracers everywhere

Day tripping = patterns (shroomy kind) everywhere

Both always have great visuals though, If you do happen to be tripping at night with out much lights then you are probably in for some really amazing rounded fractal patterns, so complex that it will blow your mind. Like the detail of it even in such a small little square of your vision the size of your thumbnail when holding your arm out, will exceed anything you thought imaginable even in your whole field of view.

800px-Mandel_zoom_08_satellite_antenna.jpg

My favorite though is like a club / rave environment with black lights and lots of glow sticks or even just neon sings downtown / street lights / car tail lights, I love lights so much on LSA... I become like a bug attracted to the fly zapper things, not compelled to run into them but I am captivated and mesmerized

Simply cannot take my eyes off any glowing colors at night, and looking into them feels euphoric / orgasmic... I will try looking away but I will immediately miss that feeling and look back into them lol, it feels that good to me

3097402098_b8ac8b4ba0.jpg

I remember being outside of a club having a sig, thinking my LSA was a dud since it had taken abnormally long to kick in... then I noticed a sign I was looking at was starting to grow and multiply and then rays starting shooting out from it like above but it much more intensely

Movies or just things i can do online?

I absolutely love watching movies on LSA... its what I expected watching movies on LSD to be like but with LSD I am unable to focus and pay attention to the whole time and get bored or can't remember what just happend.

LSA movie time is epic for me.

Last edited:
I got some at walmart, and the mg trip isnt that good with a lot of naseau

scrape off the shell of every seed to avoid sickness

This is something you do with hawaiian baby woodrose, since you eat less than ten of them usually. With a 500 seed morning glory dose, it'd take too damn long to scrape them all :p
Also with HBWR I find that there is no difference in nausea between when you scrape and when you don't.

I'm planning on picking up some MG seeds tonight at least if all goes as planned, thinking about taking 15 grams on Monday, just ground up and mixed with something. If i do end up getting and taking these i'll let you know how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.