View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy HBWR/MGS/LSA Thread - Second Iteration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like LSA-containing seeds. the nausea and body load are totally not worth the effects IME. They just make me feel sick.

LSA has nothing on, mescaline.

Nauseating, leg cramps, bad body load, poor visuals, bad stomach, etc.

I even collapsed on them & threw up. :\

holy fuck. I did 5 seeds last night and tripped pretty fucking hard, combined with some weed at the beginning, but afte ryou start to come down you're just tripping (WAYYYY longer than acid) and the only way I can describe how horrid the feeling is is just, it feels like death. Hours and hours of unbearable unrelieved agony. Not worth it and never again. It wasn't as bad as the 400+ seeds of morning glory I did once (48 hours of the worst debilitating sickness EVER in my entire life) but maybe it's just my bad reaction to it - because i keep it down for so long then after it wears off some it just eats away at me but i cant vomit at that point or it works up to it for hours before I can. overall it's just not worth it. I'd rather do DXM a thousand times before that ever again, and my body rejects that chemical now.

I took 15 hbws using a method nobody else has mentioned in all of my research...i simply scraped the fuzzy shit off the shell, broke them open with plyers and scraped out the tasty insides. Wrapped up as much as I could and just bombed it. Worked like a charm, apart from the inevitable nausea.. But that's combatted by a nice smoke of the ganja.

All the tasty lsa goodness without the poison of the shell, and the trip was fantastic. At first just felt VERY stoned, but peaked with amazing visuals of a shroom quality.

I've posted a full report in other places, but I'm currently on my phone so if anyone interested let me know and I'll post the experience report :)

I tried my first dose of LSH at the weekend. I've never tried LSA before but I went straight to LSH using a cold water peppermint oil tek rather than try LSA and suffer any nausea, and I can pleasantly report no nausea using the tek I did apart from for 10mins just after I drunk it.

As for the trip, zero visuals, which isn't surprising for me as I don't get visuals off AMT either. However overall it felt quite like an AMT trip and was very euphoric, so I was happy enough with that as I love AMT. :)

I got a great 8 hour trip off it and an excellent all next day afterglow.

Last edited:
I'm going to be combining Methylone and HBWR tomorrow. I have 1.3 grams of HBWR powder (about 15 seeds) that is 1-year old, but well-stored and will have 2 grams of M1 tomorrow. If these seeds were fresh, 8 would be a solid trip for me. My ideal dose for methylone is 300mg. Trying to get the timing and dosages right. I was thinking of taking 10 seeds and then waiting 1 hour to assess. Then, if the dose of seeds was correct, I will dose with about 200-250mg M1 depending on how I feel, and if the effect from the seeds is less than desired, I will take the remainder of seed powder. Looking for a deeply introspective and immersive trip...

Hello folks,

This'll be my first post on these forums, I've been reading for a little while.

I ground up 9 hbwr seeds in a coffee grinder last night and added them to a glass of water which I drank on an empty stomach when I woke up early this morning. I got some minimal nausea but some pretty bad pains in my legs. As far as the effects I felt fairly stoned and got some CEVs. The stoning effects were pretty pleasant, the CEVs were relatively mild but entertaining.

I've pretty much completely come down now and I feel a nice after glow, but my legs feel as if I spent the day running a marathon, very sore. I'm not sure that I'll take these seeds again, I've just got some 2C-I in from an RC supplier so that'll likely be my next experiment.

^ sounds a bit like a wasted experience ta me bro....
just take 8 (provideing there of good quality) and break that shit up in ur mouth, place up in ur gum or unda the tounge leave for about 20 mins chew chew suck swallow, with right setting.... get thru the nausea im sure ul have a blast....
im highly in favour of LSA, its like more primeval than LSD but not unlike shrooomz either.

IMO these RC's are treading on dangerous ground... having had a fair few myself

Hello folks,

This'll be my first post on these forums, I've been reading for a little while.

I ground up 9 hbwr seeds in a coffee grinder last night and added them to a glass of water which I drank on an empty stomach when I woke up early this morning. I got some minimal nausea but some pretty bad pains in my legs. As far as the effects I felt fairly stoned and got some CEVs. The stoning effects were pretty pleasant, the CEVs were relatively mild but entertaining.

I've pretty much completely come down now and I feel a nice after glow, but my legs feel as if I spent the day running a marathon, very sore. I'm not sure that I'll take these seeds again, I've just got some 2C-I in from an RC supplier so that'll likely be my next experiment.

idk if its what you did, but sitting/laying around all day on HBWR isn't a good idea. you have to stay active to fight the vasoconstriction that the seeds produce. also, green tea, marijuana, and other vasodilators (as well as lots of water!) will help fight what you experienced.

Seing as i dont know im just gonna ask the question as its a basic combo one...
How would HWBS go with mild op8s eg codeine or tramadol? would it chill you out or just dampen and diminish the trip? Anyone got any idea?:D

Seing as i dont know im just gonna ask the question as its a basic combo one...
How would HWBS go with mild op8s eg codeine or tramadol? would it chill you out or just dampen and diminish the trip? Anyone got any idea?:D

don't mix tramadol with psychedelics. look up the LSD + tramadol thread from this forum.

i'd imagine a bit of codeine or hydrocodone or whatever would probably help the body load from HBWR. too much would kill the trip though, as the other dude said.

opiates generally dampen/kill the trip(from experience with stronger opies), but i don't think a low dose of codeine would effect it all that much, i'd personally keep it under 100mgs. i wouldn't combine with the tramadol, it has a fuckload of interactions and does cause serotonin syndrome when combined with lsd.

anyone had experience with mirtazapine(taking as prescribed) + lsa (or lsd) combination?
trying to find some first hand reports on it and failing miserably, speculation would be nice.
i read the AD's FAQ and it says the combination increases the effects of psych's dramatically which i think is very unlikely.

I have combined a couple of mgs of xanax with HWBS but it just dulled the trip,if thats any help...Mirtazapine is that benzo or other, ive heard of it, fuck it il look it up.

don't mix tramadol with psychedelics. look up the LSD + tramadol thread from this forum.

i'd imagine a bit of codeine or hydrocodone or whatever would probably help the body load from HBWR. too much would kill the trip though, as the other dude said.

Wow thanks thenightwatch, i did not know that tram would do that with LSD8o
theres a shortage of that here anyways:(
may try a very small dose of codeine maybe 90mg nxt time i HWBS, although ive never had bad nausea or too much of a body load offa them, seeds r always good though n il have 6-8:)

Awesome!! HR @ work right there, good shit:D

idk if its what you did, but sitting/laying around all day on HBWR isn't a good idea. you have to stay active to fight the vasoconstriction that the seeds produce. also, green tea, marijuana, and other vasodilators (as well as lots of water!) will help fight what you experienced.

Yeah that makes sense, I spent a lot of it lying down, and going for a walk cleared up the pains. I've still got a fair few of the seeds kicking around so I may give it another shot when I have the time.

I tried my first dose of LSH at the weekend. I've never tried LSA before but I went straight to LSH using a cold water peppermint oil tek rather than try LSA and suffer any nausea, and I can pleasantly report no nausea using the tek I did apart from for 10mins just after I drunk it.

As for the trip, zero visuals, which isn't surprising for me as I don't get visuals off AMT either. However overall it felt quite like an AMT trip and was very euphoric, so I was happy enough with that as I love AMT. :)

I got a great 8 hour trip off it and an excellent all next day afterglow.

My second trip with these wasn't so successful. I bought 50 HBWR this time with the aim of getting 5 doses out of it. I used the exact same tek as the first time but the effects were next to nothing, even after redosing 10 again after a few hours, then consuming the rest (30) many hours later. Both sets of seeds were from the same vendor. Strange.

I hate how unpredictable these non synthetic drugs can be. Same thing has happened with ayahuasca and mescaline brews to me in the past.

Got some HBWR today, never tried before, I'll post a trip report tomorrow.

My second trip with these wasn't so successful. I bought 50 HBWR this time with the aim of getting 5 doses out of it. I used the exact same tek as the first time but the effects were next to nothing, even after redosing 10 again after a few hours, then consuming the rest (30) many hours later. Both sets of seeds were from the same vendor. Strange.

I hate how unpredictable these non synthetic drugs can be. Same thing has happened with ayahuasca and mescaline brews to me in the past.

weird. did you perhaps use bottled/distilled water the first time, and tap water the second time? chlorine in tap water effectively destroys lysergamides. also, were your stomach contents different? how long ago did you order the first batch? perhaps the vendor doesn't store their seeds well.

weird. did you perhaps use bottled/distilled water the first time, and tap water the second time? chlorine in tap water effectively destroys lysergamides. also, were your stomach contents different? how long ago did you order the first batch? perhaps the vendor doesn't store their seeds well.

I wonder if it was because I left it too long to soak. The first time I just left it for 24 hours then consumed. The second I left it more like 48 hours. I actually used tap water both times but I'll try bottled next time just to make sure I rule that out. Orders were made within a week of each other so I'm guessing it was more a problem on my side.

An effective way that has worked terrifically for me when I take Morning Glory Seeds is to grind roughly 400-500 seeds in a grinder of some sort about two times. Take the fine powder that you get and put it in an ice cream beverage (Mcflurry from Mcdonalds works great) then stir and enjoy. I experienced next to no sickness and have always had wonderful trips. Also another plus is that you don't taste any of the seeds and since its so grounded up and with ice cream its much easier to digest.

The other nice thing about this is when 400-500 seeds it doesn't leave that much powder and is in fact really easy to consume. If you can imagine about a 1.5 grams of cannabis grounded up in the corner of a bag, that is about how much powder is what you get.

Heavenly Blue Morning Glory Seeds first time

I am going to the target across the street in about 20 mins. to get about 500 Heavenly Blue Morning Glory Seeds. I'm not particularly new to psychedelics but i've never really had any experiences with these. Any tips or suggestions on how to ingest? I also doubt these are organic, but I read somewhere you can just clean them with fresh water. Please and thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.