• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy Favorite DOx Thread: One for the history books!

What Is Your Favorite DOx compound?

• DOB

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • DOC

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • DOF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DOI

• DOM

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • DOET

• DOPR

• DOiP

• DON

• DOT / ALEPH-1

• DOT-2 / ALEPH-2

• TMA-2

• MEM

• other

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Psychestim

Bluelighter
As @arrall recently resurrected the "Big & Dandy Favorite 2C-x" thread I thought about the various psychedelic amphetamines that have been available over the years, so why not make a similar thread for the DOx family. Which ones have you tried and why is *insert DOx* your favorite?

Edit: only counting one-ringed DOx compounds with a 2,4,5 substitution pattern on the phenyl-ring, so no Bromo-DragonFLY, 3C-x, TMA-1/-6, etc.

Last edited:
DOB hands down imo. DOC is great, well rounded and very fun, DOB is just.... EPIC, glorious drug. I hope to trip on it again someday.
There's some hope in me that DOI could rival DOB though, I'm yet to see if that's the case.

I have only tried TMA-2 and DOM so far which is why I will abstain from casting a vote until I get a chance to sample the DOB, DOC and DOiP I have laying around.
I have to say that DOM is probably in my top three psychedelics I've ever tried so I'm unsure if the others can top that, but we'll see.

I have only tried TMA-2 and DOM so far which is why I will abstain from casting a vote until I get a chance to sample the DOB, DOC and DOiP I have laying around.
I have to say that DOM is probably in my top three psychedelics I've ever tried so I'm unsure if the others can top that, but we'll see.
Yes you'll see indeed :cool:
=D

I was not a particular DOM fan, but my blotters were significantly underdosed, it was extremely weak for me and I "supposedly" took 11mg...

I have access to DOM, DOC, a dose of a TMA, and a dose of TMA-2 -and may be getting some DOB at some point- but have yet to try any of them. Will be trying all this year (DOM in the next few weeks) so I’ll let you guys know what I think then.

I was not a particular DOM fan, but my blotters were significantly underdosed, it was extremely weak for me and I "supposedly" took 11mg...
While I took 3.1mg (lab-tested) and had the most therapeutic and healing trip up to date lol. Must be pretty sensitive to it, but 11mg not doing much for you sounds a little strange ngl. There are plenty of reports out there of people being underwhelmed by DOM though so that's definitely not uncommon.

I have access to DOM, DOC, a dose of a TMA, and a dose of TMA-2 -and may be getting some DOB at some point- but have yet to try any of them. Will be trying all this year (DOM in the next few weeks) so I’ll let you guys know what I think then.
I think I know the vendor you got your TMA/TMA-2 from (they're the only one's offering those afaik) and I just wanted to warn you about their DOM pellets, in case your DOM is also from them. I had two of their "5mg" pellets lab-tested and they came back as 2.55mg and 0.54mg DOM, respectively. Heavily underdosed pellets with a ridiculous spread, so be careful.

Last edited:
Only done DOC, very respectful of these after some people died of bromo dragonfly in my country.
Alot of that was sold as acid during a period att raves.

With that said DOC is one of my favorite Doc's hehe.
Top notch stuff that def needs good Set and setting to be able to handle.

I have tried nearly all of them, and DOC is my favorite. DOPr is actually tied for as high-quality of a drug (and DOB likely will be too, I have not tried that one), but DOPr's overwhelming duration (30-40 hours, in my case, 40) and lower level of functionality make DOC still win. DOC is basically the perfect drug, for me, the ONLY downside is I wish I could choose for it to last only as long as LSD sometimes. But yeah, it's the perfect blend of deep, sociable, easygoing, serious, euphoric, visual, and energizing. One of the best drugs of all time, in my opinion.

Maybe I'll change my vote once I try DOB (it will probably be the next long-duration trip I take), but I just have a hard time believing DOC could be dethroned for me.

I loved doc even at low dose 2mg, been told that it really shines at 4mg. Then I had doi which I really liked too. It wasn’t such a big difference between doc and doi at 2mg but that changes vastly when dosed higher I suppose. Tma-2 was also great, produces the most insane 5htergic pea trip I know. And then there was Dom, not a big fan of it, to harsh…
Can anybody give a comparison of doc and dob? I suppose they are very much alike but can anybody shed som light onto this?

DOB lasts longer, is more intense, more stimulating and rougher than DOC.
Somehow it just works, it's both flooring and extremely stimulating, both clearheaded and very out there.

On the come up I was thinking about what I got myself into as I remember small bits of me just walking around putting my head in the pillow being like WTF. And then suddenly everything changed, tripping extremely hard, but so in the zone, sharp, fast, confident, emotional and with unmatched euphoria. People talk about how DOB euphoria, when you're fully tuned in during the peak is something else.

It has something archetypical, like the hunter in you comes out. Not everything about DOB is beautiful, and it's not as nuanced as many other psychedelics, but as a recreational drug....

All in all, DOC is just much more laid back in comparison, unless we're talking high DOC doses (7mg+) which I don't know.

That’s what I liked most about doc, the clearheadedness.

I loved doc even at low dose 2mg

2mg isn't a low dose of DOC, not for me anyway. It's my most frequent dose. In fact I'd say 4mg is quite a high dose. But I can see someone who trips very often and has a lot of tolerance thinking 4mg is a normal dose and 2mg is a low dose. But for people who don't do that and aren't someone with natural hardheadedness, 2mg is going to be a solid full dose.

I know this 4mg dosage from a guy who took it every weekend once. 2mg was great but I also think the sweet spot might be a little higher.

Well yeah when I used to take psychedelics every weekend, I needed much higher doses after a while, too. In fact I used to take DOC every weekend. back then I dosed 3 or 4 mg. Now 2mg gets me to the same place. But some people might prefer higher, I'm just trying to say I wouldn't tell someone new to it to start at 4mg, or even 3mg. I'd tell them to start at 2mg.

I've only ever had DOC, DOPR, DOM, and DOF. I passed on DOI and DOB back in the day, and while I'm not sad about that at all, I do wonder now if I might actually have liked them. I was leery of psychedelic amphetamines for years, but I've really liked every one that I've tried so far. I may try DOiP at some point this spring, but by the sound of it I doubt it will be a contender for my favorite.

For now, DOC is my favorite. DOM might rival it, but I don't have the experience with it to say for sure. DOF was lovely, too, but in a very different way. I wish I had a big pile of it to experiment with - I could see really growing to enjoy it in the way I have grown to enjoy 4C-D.

Last edited:
DOF was lovely, too, but in a very different way. I wish I had a big pile of it to experiment with - I could see really growing too enjoy it is the way I have grown to enjoy 4C-D.
I thought about DOF a lot today during my 4C-D experience. It sounds like they have a few things in common, hopefully I'll get to sample that one someday.