• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

Well I’m purportedly receiving some MXE today or tomorrow. Although my source is one of the most reliable and professional vendors, im still sceptical that it’s actually MXE. They test everything and have yet to send me a product that isn’t top notch. I stopped using needles due to the fxe binge for months, but IV MXE was one of the best rushes imo. Wonder if it’s any good plugged, I really wanna avoid using needles
I'm certain I read that plugged is great... but now I'm thinking maybe that's o-pce, ugh... Well if anything, I believe oral and sublingual are great and if you can shift your dopaminergic IV/IM injection & rush receptors into remission, you'll feel the better dopamine high of accomplishing goals and riding out any injection cravings.
I often get the dopamine itch, or whatever it is that the delta fos b gene expression does to consciousness, from anything; even tryptamines with body loads and side effects lol.
Any update you can provide? Last I checked the MXE big and dandy it hadn't been updated.
Have you tried subcutaneous? It's definitely different, slower and long, but fully bioavailable.
lmfao it also took me like ya know awhile to find the final MXE bnd https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/th...-south-kansas-is-going-bye-bye.768572/page-43

Last edited:
How is IM compared to Nasal and Oral?
Does anybody know about the current batches floating around?
Supposedly some are white and MadeInTheEU. I try to imagine that everyone who said this compound isn't great had a bad batch because some people are writing about this compound like it's as impressive as DMT, MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, etc.
I've read ~95% of the comments in this thread lol

How is IM compared to Nasal and Oral?
Does anybody know about the current batches floating around?
Supposedly some are white and MadeInTheEU. I try to imagine that everyone who said this compound isn't great had a bad batch because some people are writing about this compound like it's as impressive as DMT, MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, etc.
I've read ~95% of the comments in this thread lol
IV>IM>rectal>oral. Never tried intranasal.

Unless you're a disso veteran desperate for a religious experience, oral will do the trick.

I haven't taken any for years, but was notified that there's a package waiting for me. Will know more about current batches available in Europe soon. :)

Edit: Large white rocks, bit milkier than I'm used to, but look the same other than that.

Last edited:
Large white rocks, bit milkier than I'm used to, but look the same other than that.
Been experimenting with this form of O-PCE recently and found it to be excellent, and potent! I usually insufflate my disso and this stuff hits very nicely. 20mg is a nice spot for a medium-heavy experience with a good tolerance. Got some more on the way as I type this.

O-PCE small (live) report: about 30mg. Insufflated.

I’m usually not much into writing trip reports, but I’m currently still fully in the experience, writing is difficult. I feel like I need to capture this.

Time is weird right now…

It’s my first time trying this, I had it laying around for a good while.

I thought about trying it occasionally, and after I got home from work early, I decided to finally give it a go. Impulsively, but responsibly impulsive.

I read up on it, a lot, many times, but I didn’t expect this…

I have a lot of experience with psychedelics, but not with dissociatives.

I expected to be mildly stimulated, and chilled out, but I did read about the manic characteristics of it.

I guess I understand now.
Boy, this is a weird one for me.

It’s definitely psychedelic.

I started with around 16mg, insufflated.

Got a light buzz, waited 20 (??) minutes, and I doubled it up, and took a shower.

I knew this is a quite heavy dose. Still caught me off guard.

It turned into some deep dreamy psychedelic trip to memory lane, quickly.

I don’t know how long I was in the shower, but my entire youth, where it (I) went wrong, the bad friends I hung out with, the teen angst, growing up, (that was a long time ago), the things I did, choices I made, … my whole life trajectory from about twelve year old me, to 40 year old me played off in my mind like an interactive movie…

Guilt/remorse/shame… relief(?)

I could, and probably still can I guess, I’m still fully in there, grab a thought, and be zapped to that place in time instantly…

I usually don’t really go to those long past times/memories anymore, but now I was just pushed out there, to relive it.

Makes me feel like I need to make better choices.
It’s so utterly weird. Very interesting though…. Very.

The weirdest part is that I feel like I never want to touch drugs in my life anymore, with the absolutely contradictory feeling that I want (need) to do this much more often.

I think that means I better be very careful with this one, I feel like it’s easy to get dragged out on a path I don’t necessarily want to go. I have an addictive personality, and for sure a messed up dopamine system to begin with. So, it’s wise for me to keep this stored away for a good while.

I do think it has a lot of potential in a therapeutic setting.

Very interesting first encounter with O-PCE

EDIT:
The double feeling of wanting to do it more, and never again is new for me, very confusing.

Last edited:
Yeah, be careful, give it time or at least limit yourself very much with use otherwise as you have addictive personality the bad will out-weight the good. It (almost?) always does with sweet NMDA antagonists no matter what some of us try to believe.

Long time since I’ve read someone using 2c-x via I.V. Did it burn like hell?
Not at all! I didn't even add any lidocaine.

Using this stuff intranasally opened me up to a whole new world of pain.

I guess my technique was very clean. Used 1.5ml along with around 15mg 2-Oxo-PCE.

Redosed 2-Oxo-PCE twice rectally, 15mg each.

I've IV'ed quite a few substances - and combined them via other routes. IV 2C-P was a first time for me, but I've IV'ed 2C-E+2-Oxo-PCE dozens of times. It's hands down the best drug combination I have ever tried.

It can be enhanced further by sprinkling in some MDMA, but it really isn't necessary. I could've done that since I had some at home by chance, but at some point the euphoria just gets to a ridiculous level and I'm more after the psychedelic aspects.

EDIT: It doesn't work with 2C-B. That's just a completely different ride. 2-Oxo-PCE and 2C-E/P is where it's at. It's like injecting god.

Not at all! I didn't even add any lidocaine.

Using this stuff intranasally opened me up to a whole new world of pain.

I guess my technique was very clean. Used 1.5ml along with around 15mg 2-Oxo-PCE.

Redosed 2-Oxo-PCE twice rectally, 15mg each.

I've IV'ed quite a few substances - and combined them via other routes. IV 2C-P was a first time for me, but I've IV'ed 2C-E+2-Oxo-PCE dozens of times. It's hands down the best drug combination I have ever tried.

It can be enhanced further by sprinkling in some MDMA, but it really isn't necessary. I could've done that since I had some at home by chance, but at some point the euphoria just gets to a ridiculous level and I'm more after the psychedelic aspects.

EDIT: It doesn't work with 2C-B. That's just a completely different ride. 2-Oxo-PCE and 2C-E/P is where it's at. It's like injecting god.
I’m sure it is but it might be one of more dangerous too.

Interesting how you say 2c-b doesn’t work. I had a lot of luck with 2c-b in many combos, with K, MDMA, nitrous, LSD, DOC and some others too.

Yeah excellent stuff. IV'ed some along with 3.5mg 2C-P yesterday. Good god

Did you get anything useful out of this 2c-p dose along with the o-pce? I had 2c-p once at 5mg with some weed and I could only describe it as a torture psychedelic…

I never tried a serious dose of 2c-p (my most intense non-combo 2c-x experience was probably with around 35mg of 2c-e) but body load wasn’t bad and it felt closer to a bit more relaxing 2c-i with a really long duration than rest 2c-x I tried. Didn’t got that – “it’s an LSD of 2c-xs” experience but can imagine trip can get deep and really mental at high doses. Obviously can become a torture too.

I think some of the compounds of 2c-x family produce diverse responses, even much more so than DOx relatives and for just about any but 2c-b (which wast majority of people love) seems to have people really loving them, finding mediocre or even totally bad experience. Even 2c-i and 2c-e that are still mostly loved by psychedelic lovers have fans and those really not liking them. I really liked 2c-e but not so much 2c-i. I found 2c-t-x and 2c-c much better and 2c-p about on par with it.

Going further to stuff like 2c-b-bk some find it on par with 2c-b, some find it significantly less shiny and nice (I’m in that group) while some find it totally shit. I guess with that one it’s cuz it gets metabolized to another active compound.

I never tried a serious dose of 2c-p (my most intense non-combo 2c-x experience was probably with around 35mg of 2c-e) but body load wasn’t bad and it felt closer to a bit more relaxing 2c-i with a really long duration than rest 2c-x I tried. Didn’t got that – “it’s an LSD of 2c-xs” experience but can imagine trip can get deep and really mental at high doses. Obviously can become a torture too.

I think some of the compounds of 2c-x family produce diverse responses, even much more so than DOx relatives and for just about any but 2c-b (which wast majority of people love) seems to have people really loving them, finding mediocre or even totally bad experience. Even 2c-i and 2c-e that are still mostly loved by psychedelic lovers have fans and those really not liking them. I really liked 2c-e but not so much 2c-i. I found 2c-t-x and 2c-c much better and 2c-p about on par with it.

Going further to stuff like 2c-b-bk some find it on par with 2c-b, some find it significantly less shiny and nice (I’m in that group) while some find it totally shit. I guess with that one it’s cuz it gets metabolized to another active compound.
2C-B and ketamine are okay together, but it's more of a hyped up state to me than strong psychedelia. More of a rollercoaster ride type of fun, but unlikely to ever result in a religious experience. Huge fan of 2C-E, which would be my favourite synthetic phenylethylamine along with 2C-P. I've done plenty of DOx and they aren't where it's at for me. Especially in combination with 2-Oxo-PCE, 2C-E and 2C-P are just perfect. I've combined so many dissociatives with psychedelics and some of these combinations are just awful. 5-MeO-MiPT and ketamine even made me puke, but I kept shooting up more, feet in a puddle of vomit, completely spaced out. Absolutely disgraceful. No magic there. It really took me many years to figure out my go-to combination, along with the whole dosing schedule. The 2C-E/2-Oxo-PCE shot just works every time. Easily 10 hours of the most intense disso/psychedelic state I can be in without giving me amnesia when redosing the 2-Oxo-PCE rectally. It took more than a day for my motor skills to return to almost baseline though and another 2 days until my thinking was not impaired anymore. Never observed it this badly with 2C-E before, but maybe the 2-Oxo-PCE was a bit cleaner or my tolerance is just down since I last used it a few years back.

Did you get anything useful out of this 2c-p dose along with the o-pce? I had 2c-p once at 5mg with some weed and I could only describe it as a torture psychedelic…
Wow really? I remember taking at intranasally at 10mg (~20mg oral) the first time and as the horrible pain this caused was beginning to grow weaker after 15 minutes I was already melting away. I probably cried for 18 hours straight. That trip stayed with me for many months.

I've had a lot of different psychedelics, but never wanted to try the 2C-P I had lying around after what I had read about it. I only ever took it because my options were limited, but it impressed the shit out of me.

Last edited:
2C-B and ketamine are okay together, but it's more of a hyped up state to me than strong psychedelia. More of a rollercoaster ride type of fun, but unlikely to ever result in a religious experience. Huge fan of 2C-E, which would be my favourite synthetic phenylethylamine along with 2C-P. I've done plenty of DOx and they aren't where it's at for me. Especially in combination with 2-Oxo-PCE, 2C-E and 2C-P are just perfect. I've combined so many dissociatives with psychedelics and some of these combinations are just awful. 5-MeO-MiPT and ketamine even made me puke, but I kept shooting up more, feet in a puddle of vomit, completely spaced out. Absolutely disgraceful. No magic there. It really took me many years to figure out my go-to combination, along with the whole dosing schedule. The 2C-E/2-Oxo-PCE shot just works every time. 10 hours of the most intense disso/psychedelic state I can be in without giving me amnesia.
2c-e was my second psychedelic (after LSD and MG even before but that doesn’t really count) and I had many great experiences on it.

I loved 2c-b and K together but not that much more than each alone. But LSD, 2c-b and K were really great combo for me, much more than same without LSD.

One of best and most memorable combos of psychedelic and disso for me was a healthy dose of LSD (not sure how much exactly as it was a long ago but probably round 250mics) and ether. As I huffed ether very soon I found myself laying on the bed and transforming into intertwined endless strings, like electric fabric made stretching from one side of infinity to other and dissolving into those. Could try to describe it better but I don’t think it’s really possible. It was a sort of very slow and very fast onset of ego death revolved in a very spectacular way. I also remember gaining self back and having experience that again loses, fabric so to speak, when put into words even if words or communication of sort was involved.

God I miss it all.

Wow really? I remember taking at intranasally at 10mg (~20mg oral) the first time and as the horrible pain this caused was beginning to grow weaker after 15 minutes I was already melting away. I probably cried for 18 hours straight. That trip stayed with me for many months.

That are some massive doses of 2c-p consumed. I am generally not the biggest fan of 4-alkyl 2cs with 2c-e having its right to exist as a full on psychedelic. 2c-d I had no proper dose but it felt nice and, as said, 2c-p being pure Horror.

That are some massive doses of 2c-p consumed. I am generally not the biggest fan of 4-alkyl 2cs with 2c-e having its right to exist as a full on psychedelic. 2c-d I had no proper dose but it felt nice and, as said, 2c-p being pure Horror.
I'd say 10mg intranasal is a good dose for someone who has done 2C-E at over 7mg via the same route, but I hear some people react very badly to 2C-P. Sorry to hear you had a bad time.
I actually had this stuff lying around for 10 years before I took it. Bought it for a few Euros back then in the clearnet. There was only one friend (professional trumpet player) who regularly asked me for a dose, nobody else had ever taken it. He would take far north of 20mg (I don't remember, but much more than any sane person without tolerance should ever take), go to some bar, pick up a woman and just fuck all night long. I am aware this is not the typical reaction though. That guy was really weird when it came to psychedelics and dissociatives. And sex I suppose.

I'd say 10mg intranasal is a good dose for someone who has done 2C-E at over 7mg via the same route, but I hear some people react very badly to 2C-P. Sorry to hear you had a bad time. Always good to have benzos and opiates around to at least know you can abort if you want to.

I actually had this stuff lying around for 10 years before I took it. Bought it for a few Euros back then in the clearnet. There was only one friend (professional trumpet player) who regularly asked me for a dose, nobody else had ever taken it. He would take far north of 20mg (I don't remember, but much more than any sane person without tolerance should ever take), go to some bar, pick up a woman and just fuck all night long. I am aware this is not the typical reaction though. That guy was really weird when it came to psychedelics and dissociatives. And sex I suppose.

EDIT: Totally hijacking this thread. We should move this discussion to the 2C-P thread, but it seems it's closed. :/

I'd say 10mg intranasal is a good dose for someone who has done 2C-E at over 7mg via the same route, but I hear some people react very badly to 2C-P. Sorry to hear you had a bad time. Always good to have benzos and opiates around to at least know you can abort if you want to.

EDIT: Totally hijacking this thread. We should move this discussion to the 2C-P thread, but it seems it's closed. :/
I'm actually about to get 500ish mg of 2cp in a trade, do you have any recommendations of what I should do while I'm on it? (other than going to bars and fucking), because I'm a little worried about the duration of it.Also originally wanted to say that I tried vaped opce for the first time today and it feels very very similar to a slightly more intense ket for me

I personally loveee the combo of opis and dissos, odsmt/oxy and ket has always been incredible for me. how does the opce compare in that front

I personally loveee the combo of opis and dissos, odsmt/oxy and ket has always been incredible for me. how does the opce compare in that front

Ohhh my is O-PCE good to mix, but ive only done it with 2C-B and 2C-B-FLY at this point cuz i had a limited amount of material back then. I have alot now tho i just got two grams of O-PCE hcl yesterday and i have a gram of the freebase also.

Plan on doing a bunch of combos like with BOD, 4-AcO-DMT, LSD, Psilocybin, FXE, n2O, DMT, 4-HO-MET and probably other stuff too. Obviously not all at once just pairing one other compound at the same time. Will probably drop 20mgs orally with 200ugs of LSD for the first go around, after i test it by itself.

Mixing psychs and dissos is my favorite way to trip, its a guaranteed breakthru everytime pretty much. Especially like mixing 2C-B with dissos it turns me into a state of euphoric bliss and the trip is always very magical, Psilacetin takes you about as far out there as you can go.

Had some of the most powerful psychedelic states of my life mixing it with 3-MeO-PCP. When i did LSD and FXE a couple weeks ago that was wild also, 300ugs acid with 250mgs FXE intranasal. Was the hardest ive tripped in years. The hole during that was mindblowing. It lasted forever tho, like 24hrs roughly.