• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

Well I got my 250mg and was already fucked from fxe. When you start IV FXE shit gets out of hand. Ended up spilling most of it. Got to smoke a lil and def felt it, but it was like a tease. Got more on the way though.

Well I got my 250mg and was already fucked from fxe. When you start IV FXE shit gets out of hand. Ended up spilling most of it. Got to smoke a lil and def felt it, but it was like a tease. Got more on the way though.

Damn bro you spilled the O-PCE 😳

Id be so upset, that stuff is precious.

Damn bro you spilled the O-PCE 😳

Id be so upset, that stuff is precious.

Dude I know. I’ve been scouring the globe searching for this compound which is particularly difficult to procure in the US. I only got to vape a small amount and I just got lil taste of its effects. Thing is this guy sent it in a 1.5 mg microtubule, so not exactly the best receptacle for such a substance, but then again I was quite obliterated from fxe when I tried to weigh some of it out. Thankfully this source came back around and I have 500mg on the way.

People say this substance has a long tail. When I take a large shot of fxe I can feel it’s after effects or glow for most of the day. It leaves in a great mood and seems to help with productivity. I’m wondering if o-pce has the same properties.

Thinking of grabbing half a g. The first batch I tried was poorly synthed or was in freebase form. The dosages I tried should have had exerted some strong effects but didn’t get anything really.

Or get 3-meo-pcp or 3-ho-pcp hmm…

Well ended up getting g of 3-ho-pcp and glad I did. Love this lil guy. Now just placed order for half a g of o-pce. This source is verified so I’m sure his o-pce won’t be a dud this time. He also had lsd and Al-lad as well as 750mg somas. Was sure to swoop some of those lovely compounds too. Got some awesome substances coming this next week. Had a gram of 2c-b hcl, 0.5g of 4-ho-met freebase, and 2 g of 5-mapb shipped yesterday.

May I please ask, are the rumors about Canadian OPCE true?

Last edited:
It is true....is it legal? Depends who you ask, the loophole being argued has never been tested in court. You wouldn't believe what else is popping up on the clearnet up here, some vendors are really pushing it.

Thinking of grabbing half a g. The first batch I tried was poorly synthed or was in freebase form. The dosages I tried should have had exerted some strong effects but didn’t get anything really.

Or get 3-meo-pcp or 3-ho-pcp hmm…
You may want to grab the 3-meo-pcp while it's still available. Even if you don't like it at first, that might change years down the road. A gram could last you a lifetime. It's literally the favorite substance next to MXE for many of us. I'm assuming you don't know about it because you ended up grabbing the 3-ho lol.
Anyways, 3-meo-pcp is more stimulating than regular PCP. It's harder to achieve a hole, though I have holed on it and 3-ho-pcp(I don't recommend holing on either even one single time, it's not the reset that ketamine is).
I am telling you this because I can't find 3-meo-pcp that ships my way. I am certain it's on it's way into retirement and only available from a few EU countries. It's no longer available from China or NL. Perhaps I'm completely out of the loop, but I've been trying to stay up to date on the current state of 3-meo-pcp for a few months now and I'm afraid I may have to find that manic dopaminergic drive from my brothers up north who only carry opce & fxe.
God Speed and Enter God Mode, my brethern dawg maeng.

You may want to grab the 3-meo-pcp while it's still available. Even if you don't like it at first, that might change years down the road. A gram could last you a lifetime. It's literally the favorite substance next to MXE for many of us. I'm assuming you don't know about it because you ended up grabbing the 3-ho lol.
Anyways, 3-meo-pcp is more stimulating than regular PCP. It's harder to achieve a hole, though I have holed on it and 3-ho-pcp(I don't recommend holing on either even one single time, it's not the reset that ketamine is).
I am telling you this because I can't find 3-meo-pcp that ships my way. I am certain it's on it's way into retirement and only available from a few EU countries. It's no longer available from China or NL. Perhaps I'm completely out of the loop, but I've been trying to stay up to date on the current state of 3-meo-pcp for a few months now and I'm afraid I may have to find that manic dopaminergic drive from my brothers up north who only carry opce & fxe.
God Speed and Enter God Mode, my brethern dawg maeng.

I’m actually in the small minority that enjoys 3-ho-pcp more. I like that it’s a bit more mellow, warmer, and shorter acting. Also, I find that it combines better with stimulants and psychs

I’m actually in the small minority that enjoys 3-ho-pcp more. I like that it’s a bit more mellow, warmer, and shorter acting. Also, I find that it combines better with stimulants and psychs
I meant to tell you that 3-meo-pcp is extremely difficult to source right now, it might be the last chance you get to own some. I love the stuff dearly, but I'll have to settle for 3-me, 3-ho, and maybe even o-pce
May I ask you, is o-pce the type of drug to a ruin a life? There are people saying they were unable to speak properly for days after holing. I'm experienced with dissos, but some anecdotes are scary lol. I want my dissos to enhance my life, no fuck it up on accident.
Have you consumed a very large amount in a 24hr period? Is it safe? I mean, I wouldn't be scared if I had a friend who I found out had just done 500mg+ of DCK via IV/IM, but a few opce anecdotes speak for themselves. I was never afraid of 3-ho-pcp binges and redosing, though lol.
btw get this, I seem to have a biological mechanism in my veins that makes them collapse immediately after starting to IV anything at any dose, including highly diluted ultra tiny doses.

Last edited:
I find for myself that the hole only lasts around an hour or so I did 40mg rectal last night and had a glorious hole thst was very quantum mechanical and biomedical in nature but I was out of it after around an hour ...this stuff is soooo clear headed except during the peak.
This is my favorite material even more so than MXE because if I dose at midnight I'm.nearly back to baseline by morning. And I can still accomplish tasks after the hole even though im.sluggish and get confused.
But this stuff takes me to the exact same place in the hole every single time.
Thoughts of quantum mechanics, microcosms and macrocosms, beings existing in between dimensions and the purpose of all this (life) consistently ruminate in my brain while I'm holing on this stuff.
Makes me feel like I'm in a futuristic dimension that's only accessible via this chemical though I've gone to the exact place a few times on MXE.
This is a sacred technology....this not a typical drug. This is something extraordinary and special.
It also consistantly motivates me to self improve immediately following the hole....like I jump out of my caccon of bed covers and just start working on projects even though I'm still heavily fucked up but I typically spend the rest of the night getting shit done.
Never taken a chemical that brings such motivation on the come down.
Just magical material!!! I think I like this more than my beloved 4acodpt!!!
How do you feel about it now?
I am hoping it's all just the same lol
You are absolutely playing a role in my decision to obtain this over any other available arylcylco
Did you know it's an analogue of Tiletamine?
Do you love DCK? I loved dck holes, but I suppose it never had too much hypomania. It was very unfunctional of course.
Well now I'm extremely overly excited about the fact that even though 3-meo-pcp isn't available, I can (likely) create healthy hypo-mania and an improvement in quality of life similar to that brought about by Mushrooms via O-PCE.
I have a feeling 3-me-pcp(not 3meo) is going to be heavy, heavy on the sigma receptor(if that means anything) and much riskier for becoming WET AF(riskier type of mania) for the next few weeks after cessation
https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/the-small-handy-3-methyl-pcp-thread.890346/ ........

"I did some stupid shit on this drugs, which I mostly don't remember but the ting i remember is that it kept getting crazier and crazier every day. I mean like really nasty stuff. I mean I almost cut my penis, almost. I heard voices. I almost when to my neighbors house to burglar them, got into fights, saw spirits in my basement, broke into a store. Anyway, to be honest it's difficult to say if all this shit was dream or reality but I got arrested once in the last 10 days and have lots of bruises and scars. Needless to say I threw this 5g bag away and quit that shit. "

I meant to tell you that 3-meo-pcp is extremely difficult to source right now, it might be the last chance you get to own some. I love the stuff dearly, but I'll have to settle for 3-me, 3-ho, and maybe even o-pce
May I ask you, is o-pce the type of drug to a ruin a life? There are people saying they were unable to speak properly for days after holing. I'm experienced with dissos, but some anecdotes are scary lol. I want my dissos to enhance my life, no fuck it up on accident.
Have you ever consumed more than 50mg in 24hrs? I'm assuming you understand the risks as you also IV/IM which is where I'll inevitably end up the day it arrives in the mail lol.
btw get this, I seem to have a biological mechanism in my veins that makes them collapse immediately after starting to IV anything at any dose, including highly diluted ultra tiny doses.
3-x-pcp compounds have never disrupted my life in a negative manner. I have insane tolerance to dissos so, 15mg of insufflated 3-ho-pcp with 1-2 10mg redoses a day enables me to be perfectly functional and alleviates depressive and anxiety.

I had to actually dump approx 800-850mg of 3-ho-pcp Thursday night as I crashed my girls car into someone’s front gate in order to avoid hitting deer. They charged me with a DUI but I wasn’t actually under the influence at the time, I just failed the field sobriety test due to a spranged ankle. I’m a lil worried about the blood tests and what will show, but the cops were so inept it’s almost laughable. They failed to read me Miranda rights and I had 7 tabs of 25b-nboh, 10 g of pregabalin, and like 600mg of nitrazolam in my wallet. I thought they most definitely documented those items, but when they released me and gave me my belongings, everything was in the ziplock bag.

Dissos are one of my fav class of drugs and I’ve had serious issues with iv/im ketamine, mxe, and fxe that began to lead to some serious consequences. I don’t have too much experience with o-pce, but seeing how it’s more like the aforementioned substances, I can see the potential for disaster. 3-x-pcp vs other dissos are completely different imo. I can’t sit around and hole out via IV/IM with 3-ho-pcp, at least not in a manner like ket or fxe.

3-x-pcp compounds have never disrupted my life in a negative manner. I have insane tolerance to dissos so, 15mg of insufflated 3-ho-pcp with 1-2 10mg redoses a day enables me to be perfectly functional and alleviates depressive and anxiety.

I had to actually dump approx 800-850mg of 3-ho-pcp Thursday night as I crashed my girls car into someone’s front gate in order to avoid hitting deer. They charged me with a DUI but I wasn’t actually under the influence at the time, I just failed the field sobriety test due to a spranged ankle. I’m a lil worried about the blood tests and what will show, but the cops were so inept it’s almost laughable. They failed to read me Miranda rights and I had 7 tabs of 25b-nboh, 10 g of pregabalin, and like 600mg of nitrazolam in my wallet. I thought they most definitely documented those items, but when they released me and gave me my belongings, everything was in the ziplock bag.

Dissos are one of my fav class of drugs and I’ve had serious issues with iv/im ketamine, mxe, and fxe that began to lead to some serious consequences. I don’t have too much experience with o-pce, but seeing how it’s more like the aforementioned substances, I can see the potential for disaster. 3-x-pcp vs other dissos are completely different imo. I can’t sit around and hole out via IV/IM with 3-ho-pcp, at least not in a manner like ket or fxe.
Ahhh man that is unfortunate, fortunate, and wild! Glad you got out as you did!
I actually have holed on 3-ho and 3-meo-pcp and 3-meo-pce(and others).
I love being able to plow through a bunch k or dck IM/IV, but all those others are absolutely not for holing on, though I did it way too often as a pretty depressed person abusing benzos or being lost in life.

Ahhh man that is unfortunate, fortunate, and wild! Glad you got out as you did!
I actually have holed on 3-ho and 3-meo-pcp and 3-meo-pce(and others).
I love being able to plow through a bunch k or dck IM/IV, but all those others are absolutely not for holing on, though I did it way too often as a pretty depressed person abusing benzos or being lost in life.
Yeah I find high doses of 3-x-pcp compounds highly unpleasant when doses in high ranges. Gives me crazy anxiety and other negative side effects which incentivizes me to keep the doses low. Conversely ket, mxe, fxe, etc. are great when dosed high enough to hole, which make them even more addicting. I was dosing 3-ho-pcp daily for past month and when I threw it out Thursday I really haven’t had much cravings since. When I was getting fxe all the time things began to spin out of control. Would have blackouts or go catatonic and injure myself.

Yeah I find high doses of 3-x-pcp compounds highly unpleasant when doses in high ranges. Gives me crazy anxiety and other negative side effects which incentivizes me to keep the doses low. Conversely ket, mxe, fxe, etc. are great when dosed high enough to hole, which make them even more addicting. I was dosing 3-ho-pcp daily for past month and when I threw it out Thursday I really haven’t had much cravings since. When I was getting fxe all the time things began to spin out of control. Would have blackouts or go catatonic and injure myself.
You know... The absolute best, I'm talking the actual best holes I have had from K is when I would meditate in the lotus position with an eye mask after loading syringes using Fibonacci sequence numbers 34, 55, 89, 144, 233 as milligram dosages. I also had crazy(ofc) holes doing this with Hindu Mantras and music.
This o-pce thread is too exciting to read, I'm way too excited about o-pce. It sounds like everything I desire in a disso.
Man I keep having k-hole flashbacks writing this! I haven't thought about my holes in awhile... I shouldn't have stayed so far away from the RC scene for so long! :)

You know... The absolute best, I'm talking the actual best holes I have had from K is when I would meditate in the lotus position with an eye mask after loading syringes using Fibonacci sequence numbers 34, 55, 89, 144, 233 as milligram dosages. I also had crazy(ofc) holes doing this with Hindu Mantras and music.
This o-pce thread is too exciting to read, I'm way too excited about o-pce. It sounds like everything I desire in a disso.
Man I keep having k-hole flashbacks writing this! I haven't thought about my holes in awhile... I shouldn't have stayed so far away from the RC scene for so long! :)
Well I’m purportedly receiving some MXE today or tomorrow. Although my source is one of the most reliable and professional vendors, im still sceptical that it’s actually MXE. They test everything and have yet to send me a product that isn’t top notch. I stopped using needles due to the fxe binge for months, but IV MXE was one of the best rushes imo. Wonder if it’s any good plugged, I really wanna avoid using needles

Well I’m purportedly receiving some MXE today or tomorrow. Although my source is one of the most reliable and professional vendors, im still sceptical that it’s actually MXE. They test everything and have yet to send me a product that isn’t top notch. I stopped using needles due to the fxe binge for months, but IV MXE was one of the best rushes imo. Wonder if it’s any good plugged, I really wanna avoid using needles

Im gonna order some of the MXE also, pretty sure its from the same outfit. Really curious to hear about your feedback, ive been chasing after another batch for years now. Probably the best Disso ever made for sure.