• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

To semi derail a bump of K at 12am turned into larger line after larger line culminating in 30mg plugged mxe and 100mg K about 5am.

Took like 7mg etiz to knock me out by 8am. Add im the 5 beers and two hours sleep and im hungover as shit. Need to work on my car. Solution, hit a pizza buffet, get a 4 loko, take 5mg o pce and soldier on. Fuck it.

^classic sunday
lmao

This weekend I had one of the most trippy experiences of my life combining 30mg of 2-oxo-pce + 25mg 4-ho-met. Was holing hard for about an hour and was left with an ayahuasca-like high for about 6h after that. Needed to put myself to sleep with etizolam because I couldn't take the intensity anymore and the high didn't showed signs of wearing off soon. But fuck, it was like an 8h DMT experience, will repeat for sure with better set&setting

Always oral. Nasal is more stimulating and I try to avoid that ROA because it's very morish and could lead to innecesary redoses. Also oral last longer and it's stronger, so double profit. Tryptamine + disso is currently my drug combo of choice. Or if I want a less psychedelic and functional high 3-meo-pcp + lysergamides is awesome on it's own too, more recreational though.

Please report back when you try it. I was trying to pull out a trip report for those experiences but can't find the way of putting them into words in my mother language (spaniard hardcore dissohead bastard is what I am) so trying to describe them in english is even harder.

Be sure to be near a bed and in a safe place when doing. The first part of the experience is intense, confusing and out of body like, so you will want to put some music or film on the backgroud and confortably fall into the rabbit hole in your bed. Enjoy and be safe! :)
I'll make this combo my spiritual trip of the month in advance. It's like dying and rising from your ashes ave fenix style :D also the disso makes it pretty manegeable and smooths the body load a lot. Like hardcore vivid dreaming.

So... that was ahhhh... an experience. I'll update in the morning.

23mg of 4-ho-met and 30 o-pce. It hit really really fast.

Main note for the future, maybe I shouldn't take heavy drugs during a break up. Very positive still, super excited for my future!

Chose "We all want to fly" by Inspired Flight and it was the perfect choice.

Alright well the best way I am going to try and describe that experience is... blanketed. You know that MDMA warmth? It was like that but opposite. Instead of loved up, I felt like love was some obsolete and almost repulsive idea. I turned off all the lights and tucked myself under a blanket. Music was under my pillow blaring. The odd thing was I felt so free in the blanket that getting up to put more wood on so I wouldn't freeze was like having this weird tightness wrap around me.

I kept seeing lights appear under the blanket and dance for me. Just dancing and dancing and dancing, happy little lights. Then I closed my eyes and let the music really enter me... that's when I felt this just explosion of positivity and my vision had tiny little fractal lines. Now I am kinda shaky a day later but I am really excited to trip again. I started taking 3-meo-pcp about 8 in the morning after being up since last night. It just seemed right. That's when I started posting all over bluelight. So, I have actually had a rather social day after that. It left me with that DMT-esque "Fuck yeah! Let's life right now!" feeling.

Overall I'd say an 8 out of 10 because of the oddness.

3-meo-pce doesn't worth enough yo pay those insane high prices per gram IMHO. I did 500mg in doses from 20 to 100mg without enjoying it very much, I would choose between 2-oxo-pce or 3-meo-pcp usually, won't restock the 3-meo-pce again.

3 meo pce is available cheaper than o pce now.

Finally received some of this, very excited to test it! Was considering doing it tonight but I got up super late and need to be up early tomorrow for work... patience is a virtue indeed. Maybe after work tomorrow if I have nothing important to take care of :~) will report back with results!

Took 15mg orally a little over an hour ago and effects are present, but mild. Was hoping for a little more at this dosage, although I did do a little bit of DCK and 3-MeO-PCP over the weekend so tolerance may be a factor. Just smoked a bit of oil to see if it amps up the effects.

Hello, all. Just some quick thoughts. It seems like my experiences don't match up with a lot of the posts I'm reading about eticyclidone/O-PCE. I know that the product I'm getting is indeed O-PCE.

I have tried two batches of O-PCE so far. 1g each. My previous experience with dissociatives includes:
-nitrous oxide, of course, of course
-ketamine, only a few times, but significant
-methoxetamine, I went through a lot of that stuff when it was still easily obtainable
-methoxphenidine, I tried it once, hated it, felt like nasty PCP world (I have never actually tried PCP, I just imagine that there are good dissociates like K and O-PCE, and then there are bad ones like PCP and methoxphenidine, just my opinion)

So I guess I have a little bit of residual tolerance. But at the time of taking both batches, I had little to no dissociative tolerance. I had to titrate my way up to my full doses, being extremely careful and clean, of course.

I started O-PCE with nasal dosages, very small at first, like I said. I took notes and worked my way up to 35mg doses. My notes from those doses describe entering a peaceful dreamlike world, where everything was very soft. I was reminded of something vague that I couldn't put my finger on, just a general sense of calm and quiet. I felt like I was gently wrapped in cotton. With incense burning, and some quiet music on, it was very lovely. I noticed that there was a bit of auditory distortion or improved appreciation for music. It was like hearing my favorite music for the first time, noticing new things I hadn't heard before. I got that a lot on methoxetamine.

After establishing a firm ground with nasal dosing, I began to try IV shots of O-PCE. Please note, I am not a needle freak, I have a supply of fresh, clean sharps, and I do not use them more than once. I don't go through a lot of them because I do not use them often. (I just always feel like I have to defend myself on that point.) You will never notice any tracks on me, either. I do not go overboard, never have, never will. That's all.

Anyway, the IV doses were just supreme. They reminded me of IV shots of about 125mg of methoxetamine, at the dose of about 30mg of O-PCE. The rush would come on immediately, a sense of excitement and importance, like "something major that involves the entire world is about to happen, and I am at the center of it." Grandiose ideology. I knew to watch out for that because it is so common with methoxetamine. But that's just the rush. What followed was a nice, kinda light trip. Visuals would come in and out. One day, when one of my friends came over to do laundry, we were in my laundry facility, and I noticed that, growing on the walls was a vast mound of grayish-green mold with bright, shining jewels embedded in it. These images would basically disappear if I concentrated and tried to do something. They would come back on if I just relaxed and cleared my mind. In total, the longest trip from an IV dose of O-PCE lasted about an hour and a half for me. In general, they would be the rush, a bit of trippiness and music appreciation, some dissociation, and pretty much done by about an hour.

That has been my experience so far. I enjoy it very much and hope to get more very soon. I have thought about trying larger IV doses. I mean, once I titrate up to that level. But, for me, O-PCE is wonderful. I am given to enjoying dissociatives, but I swear by O-PCE. I have a friend or two who will, too. :)

Thanks for hearing my opinion, love and safety to all.
-vostochnik

Anyway, the IV doses were just supreme. They reminded me of IV shots of about 125mg of methoxetamine, at the dose of about 30mg of O-PCE.
30mg is ideal for me as well. However the rush doesn't set in quite as intenselely or fast as it does when IV'ing ketamine.

I IV'ed 100mg MDMA (tested) along with 30mg 2-O-PCE the other week and it was absolutely heavenly. MDMA combines exceptionally well with this one.

This is the king of comboland, I don't consider taking it without mixing anymore.

At least I mix with weed and some beer, I reached ego loss with just smoking a spliff.

Tryptamines as well mix nice with this drug, amazing experiences very similar to high doses of smoked DMT

Maybe I ought to slam some DMT on it then. :D

Smoked some 5-meo-dmt on it last time and ended up vomiting a good bit. I think it was a little less then 10mg 5-meo-DMT and 30mg O-pce about an hour before. Felt good after the initial rush but didn't enjoy the puking.

MDMA combines exceptionally well with this one.

Oh, man. I bet. Kittyflipping with this one would be amazing. I have 125mg of MDMA in a gelcap in my fridge. I will try this once the O-PCE I purchased just now arrives.

Yesterday was the day for my monthly tryptamine + 2-oxo-pce trip. 20mg 2-OxO-PCE + 18mg 4-AcO-DMT

Instead of taking both at the same time as I usually do I chosed to dose the 2-OxO-PCE first and take the 4-AcO-DMT 3h into the dissociative experience. That way, instead of the out of body experience I usually have when combining both at the same time, I just had an awesome and recreative disso high followed by a not really potentiated 4-AcO-DMT usual experience (but less mindfucky because of the "I don't give a fuck" disso component).

I think I prefer the effect of combining both at the same time, a lot more spiritual and hardcore experience. Also I usually dose it with 25mg 4-HO-MET instead of 4-AcO-DMT, maybe 18mg was a low dose as well.

I.M.ing it is by far my favorite method. It helps end the legs.

It's a dissociative, so I guess that is like MXE... I don't really see a reason to compare it to MXE much though because it has a lovely effect and so does MXE but they aren't the same.

does anyone know why this particular drug has such a different effect profile, depending on the ROA?
I took a loooong break from dissos and snorted 27mg o-pce + some leftover DCK and haven't really felt much (I am at +3:00 rn).
It's either my tolerance (which shouldn't be much of an issue) or the ROA (nasal). I remember (kind of xD) that I got knocked out when I took 25mg orally, but that
was before all my disso tolerance was present. o-pce feels like a cloudy K for me, if not less. I've never gotten my hands in MXE, unfortunately. btw:
how likely do you see 3-Ho-PCE become any relevant in the disso scene? I don't like to much stimulation with my dissos

I found nasal to be very lackluster. Stimulation, spacey feelings, and some good vibes. I always do oral or I.M. since nasal seems such a waste. I figure it's that first pass that brings out the golden effect.

I am putting in for my 3-ho-pce today. I'll let ya know haha.