• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy DOPr Thread

What's the best way to take a DOx blotter? Sublingual, or just swallow it?

I'm just asking ahead of time, because...the time is coming! :)

Either way... they work fine orally. When I took a DOC blotter once I did it sublingually and them swallowed it (like I do with LSD). Worked just fine.

Either way... they work fine orally. When I took a DOC blotter once I did it sublingually and them swallowed it (like I do with LSD). Worked just fine.

Okay, thank you again Xorkoth. :)

Yes, though I have my own test kit, I waited til last weekend to go to my friend's house to do it, since I don't have a vial or tube-like apparatus. He also has some tools (a tweezer, lol) to hold the tab and did his best to soak the blank side of the tab. Then I poured the tiny bit of alcohol in the vial from the super mini tea cup he had.

You were right, of course, and it did show a greenish color after a while after dropping the Marquis in. But it was yellow at first, and then it started changing to green.

I think that means it's a DOx compound, but it's not 100% for sure it's DOPr, right? Neither of us could find a DOPr test to compare it to. I have some DOC so I was thinking of taking that before I take this DOPr (to subjectively compare their effects), but the duration is way too long for my regular weekly schedule. Plus I'm kind of tired of waiting. I'm really itching to try the DOPr.

Edit: Oh, and by "after a while," I mean about 30 seconds (or less?). Not like 30 minutes or something, but I was assuming an immediate change to green would occur, instead of going from yellow to a light (grassy?) green.

We only tried one test because of the lack of DOPr tests to compare it to out there. We could not find a single one after searching for more than an hour. =|

I read somewhere that many factors make it difficult to differentiate between some of the DOx compounds. It makes me wonder how everyone else knows what they have is their DOx substance too? Are there other kind of reliable tests or methods besides a lab analysis?

No need for an answer though, I'm just kind of thinking out loud. :)

But I'm going to take a little leap of faith and deduce that if the trip lasts well over 30 hours long, then that's one more clue that it's probably DOPr.

Last edited:
Great report, I look forward to more when you get to try it again. :)

I took a high dose of this a couple days ago.

THIS IS SOME VERY STRONG SHIT.

I didn't write a trip report, mostly because I couldn't.

I took one ~4mg tab, but like last time I didn't feel much. Just minor waves would come and go, and minor stimulation throughout. I got a little annoyed because I didn't want to waste a tab feeling a "minor" trip (2 days ago), so I took another whole tab. So about ~8 mg total.

After about 5 hours later, I went into a super strong, deep trip. It went from being minor to going overboard.

It's totally unlike any other trypt or psych I've ever taken. I want to say I reached an ego loss, but I didn't totally forget who I was or any of that. The pattern and type of visuals were very different from other ++++ experiences I had; usually, I can at least make out something in my environment. I knew I was in my room and on my bed, but I did NOT see anything in my room with my eyes open. From my own weak explanation, it was like bits and pieces of light were scattered everywhere, sort of like how some reflectors (like the logo on the back of a credit card) at certain angles give off a silver-ish to rainbow light? It ranged from silver to white to red, yellow and green, and any light source was blinding. Suffice it to say, I was VERY apprehensive. My vision was gone and replaced with this for idk how long, so I closed my eyes because it was overwhelming. This lasted for maybe about 2 hours, but the time dilation made it seem like forever!! After this, the trip went one step below which was still super strong.

Out of all the psychs I've tried, changes in setting is otherworldly! It made a bigger difference than lsd/miprocin/other trypts I've tried.

Usually at a ++++ level, the waving and breathing effect becomes more and more extreme on a trypt. But with DOPr, it would get wavy and instead of this increasing, my vision would split and break apart, sort of like a mirror house except it was "reflector lights" in my environment. I knew I had taken too much because there were points during this phenomenon in which I could not feel myself breathing, though I knew I was, but I felt like I had to make a conscious effort to inhale and exhale.

I'm kind of emphasizing what went wrong, just to provide as much unbiased info as I could. But I have to say, I don't regret it and it was AMAZING. My mood was lifted just about as high as mdma did when I first started, and that by itself was worth it. This lasted ever since the peak and all the way to the end. The stimulation effect was very smooth and the energy made everything feel comfortable. The psych effect was very tryptamine-like at first, but then it took on a character of its own after the 2nd tab. It is VERY hard to describe, but the most notable part was that I could not see anything that I knew I was suppose to. I never really panicked though, if only at certain moments, and I was very happy and smiling about everything. I could not think straight at all, but I would automatically focus on funny or positive things. And only if I concentrated, I could hear things clearly. And during the ++++ phase, another huge difference was that it would go to a ++++ to a ++ range and back again constantly!

A huge physical difference is that on extreme doses, my palms would be soaked. On this DOPr trip at the highest point until the end, they were completely DRY. I've never had this happen before on anything.

The whole trip lasted way over 24 hours, I'd venture to say about 35 hours including the come up of both tabs. The breakthrough happened around the 13th hour all the way to the 19th hour, and I had taken the extra tab around the 4th hour.

Taking a DOx substance while having extreme time dilation was something new. The peak by itself felt like a whole day, and the experience felt like TIME was going in slow motion as my perceptive ability was increased (instead of decreased).

I thought about what Xorkoth said, and he was right on the money. 4mg to 8mg was an immeasurable difference of a trip. I guess, for whatever reason, 4mg is really weak to me but 8mg was just too much. But besides the things I pointed out, I felt very safe (no vaso, thank God), and there was nothing else negative to note. I think I was just on a super high trip. When I woke up though, I felt great and my normal, sober self again.

Sorry this is so long, but I feel like this might be an important post for this substance later on. If anyone has any comments or suggestions, I'd love to hear anything (except unhelpful negativity). Thanks. =)

Hey, thanks. It's because of this trip that I decided to take a break for a while. Probably until the summer or after.

But if anyone ends up taking this stuff, I'll be around to give my input. I'll still be around the boards in general too. :)

I'm still gonna smoke herb sometimes though. Heh.

I forgot to mention that if you have bad eyesight like I do, your visual acuity will be boosted, even if it's a little wavy lol. I especially noticed this after the peak was over, when it settled one (very apparent) notch below.

I'm still integrating this trip, and after going so far my subconscious is screaming at me to take a break. So I am.

I've taken a decent amount of different substances, at different dosage levels, but for sure a high dose of this is unlike any others that I've tried (at a high dose too). It's very different. The base effects seem to be tryptamine-like, eg. lsd/shrooms, then it gets weird/crazy. Vision breaks apart, like someone took a picture and neatly sliced it apart, but kept one part of the sliced picture and decided to use it to replace all the other parts. Like a kaleidoscope, or is that what fractals are? Idk, but if it is, it's very strong and unavoidable with eyes open, the opposite of subtle. I've never gotten that from other trips. For several hours my vision was like this, then I could make out my room, and then my vision would break apart again. It was also during this phase that the body high was so extreme that I couldn't feel anything but that buzz. The light "fractals" probably had everything to do with setting as different locations produced different effects. Being outside gave different breaks in vision, but were more manageable. It wasn't light-centric (I was in a large shade), which was way more broken up.

Calming my thoughts down internally helped mitigate the emotions I had, and steered the trip in a positive direction several times (I thank lsd for giving me this strength, because I can do this easily now).

Processing words were harder. Sometimes I didn't hear, or I heard but it didn't register or make sense for longer than I liked. Sometimes I heard echoes and experienced a little tinnitus, but nowhere near as bad as my first time on shrooms.

Recap: So I guess 8mg DOPr has base tryptamine effects with DOPr psychedelic craziness on top? CEV are strong at the peak, however it was stronger on miprocin's (150mg) peak. OEV, wtf. That plus such an extreme body high, and the "in and out" of the ++++ phase sets it apart from other, similar experience levels. Time dilation is also strong, and the peak takes a while to kick in, and lasts a long time too. I think it starts about 2 hours after the +3 hour to the onset, where it slowly but surely climbs for another couple hours until That happens. Then another 6 hours of intensity, with the first 2 hours of this part providing the "breaks in vision" and the other 4 hours going "in and out" less and less gradually. Then finally it went back to the wavy phase for a really long time.

A little redundant, but a better explanation imo. I needed time to process what happened.

Be careful people. There's no way I'd take 8mg again, once is enough. 6mg at most, maybe. But the least I can say is that I feel fine physically and mentally, and it kind of satiated my desire to trip for a while.

This is especially true because I don't use stims or mdma anymore, so that leaves nothing else I'd want to trip on.

I hadn't taken anything besides DOPr the last two times that I did, so there should be no other "current" tolerance with these trips.

Weed doesn't count.

What a strong substance. =]

Not many people have tried this or reported, so hopefully this proves to be worth something later on.

Note: Not only is this strong, but it lasts a long ass time and the time dilation will stretch it out even further. Watch out for that.

Thanks for that report, very interesting! Yeah, the DOXs do not have a linear dose-response curve... and even for pretty much anything I've ever tried, doubling the dose usually much more than doubles the strength. I'd bet 6mg would be quite strong too.

I want to try this so bad, it sounds amazing. :)

Thanks for giving me the platform with which to write on. :) I think I've fully integrated that trip now, and I firmly believe in a "sobriety punishment" after that. It satiated my desire to trip for a while, because it was so heavy, immersive, and downright exhausting.

DOPr at a high dose kind of mimics lsd's unforgivingness and intensity. But like us and others who are used to it, it's probably not a big deal.

But it's there. Just thought that's worth a mention, as some may find that fun instead, considering 4-aco-dmt's status. Not me though, at this point. I like to take it easy. :)

Just in case, or a log of some sorts, it's been a little over 2 weeks (...that's it?) since then and I feel fine, physically and mentally and blah blah. Being sober is making my days go by slowly.

Yay...-_-

Edit: Hey, I guess it was 3 weeks ago. Damn, nm, time is flying. Kind of. :)

I miss psychs though. It already feels like a long time.

Last edited:
Kishka, I have the same blotters as you, and I was wondering:

in your report you say, "it was already to much for me at that level. I should have taken only 1 blotter instead."

My question is why? It sounds like you had an awesome trip with no negatives, and it seems that one blotter (2,5 mg) would give too light effects?
I was planning to do the same as you, drop one blotter, wait 3,5 hour, then drop one more if I felt like it. What do you think?

Hi Faggot,

Yeah at that time it was a bit overwhelming and it last a crazy long ass time.

Also be careful, the DOPr is a creeper. I wasn't feeling anything until the 2hours marks.

Be careful and enjoy your trip :D

Please report aswell !

I took half of a blotter 2 days ago, so about 2mg.

No trip report necessary, imo. It was more of the same. Heh.

For its reputation, it's surprisingly mellow and enjoyable, though of course it was a pretty low dose. I was fully functional and basically unchanged in my behavior on the outside. Well, except I was more cheerful than normal. If people can't tell I'm on anything, then it's basically not that strong. =D

Nothing negative to report. And I am doing well, which I'm pointing out as sort of a semi-long term log. If anything, I am surprised about the lack of vasoconstriction at any dosage level. (The only sub I got that from was 5 mapb, and that was hell...).

(And I'm finally tripping again...! I was super patient, so the wait was worth it). It's definitely a lot more enjoyable after missing out for a while. The euphoria on this one is pretty unique and constant. Though I'm not sure if it's the DOPr, or just my mindset since I was happy just to be enjoying these states again. I made a promise to myself to stop by the end of this year, and I will without a doubt. So these trips will be a lot more special to me than all others.

I know that the DOxs are not the same in its total effects all across the range, so I feel like adding as much as possible here. I really can't wait until more people try this. I only have 6mg (1 and a half blots) left. So one more strong, full dose and then I don't know if I'll ever try it, or get it, again. I want to know how others trip on this one. :)

Be safe with it though. I can definitely say that around 8mg or higher is "too much" territory. Kishka alluded to that earlier in the thread, and I found it to be true for me. Maybe others can handle it fine? Idk. I can't compare accurately because of my lack of experience, but from all of the reading material provided here on BL, it's probably a bit stronger than most of the other DOxs at that 8mg range. And probably not in a good way. Be safe with this one, as I am hypothesizing that about 6mg is plenty strong enough for anyone. I'll find out soon and report back then!

Please do contribute any more information you can. :) And if you feel inspired, any more trip reports, especially after your 6mg dose. With any luck I'll have some of this sometime in the relatively near future, and you can bet I'll write one. I have really high hopes for this, it sounds right up my alley. I love DOC with a passion and the reports (yours most of all) make it sound like a more psychedelic and immersive DOC-type experience. Which would be great. :)

Alrighty, I'll definitely write one up for the last 6mg dose. I'm almost sad that it's gonna be gone (eaten). Heh. But I do have a bit of DOC that I've been saving, so at least there's that. :)

Yeah, it is very psychedelic at a high dose. It's kind of edgy, but not nearly as much as lsd ime. I want to see the level 6mg provides as well, so I kind of purposely rationed the doses this way. Well, I certainly took the recent 2mg with purpose, since there's no way I'd be taking 8mg again lol.

I'll probably dose it this weekend or the next. I hope it's the sweet spot dose! This stuff is definitely out there somewhere, so I'm sure others and yourself and will come across it soon. :)