• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

No stomach cramps observed. It is vaguely nauseating for me, but not overly so, without the anti-emetics. Again, Metoclopramide solves these gastrointestinal issues easily.

^Maybe you have some hommies who'd wana try it? I've made the costs work by engaging others' interests in splitting things before, you know, a group buy. Easily helped me afford grow setup costs in the past lol. Just a thought. Not saying you should push drugs on peeps without them first knowing what they're gettin into hah.

we have already combined in the past doc with nasal 2c-c at some point with great success and want to take the experiment further with adding 4-ho-met to the mix.
but we want to dose 4-ho-met orally and i am wondering what is the latest we can eat the 4-ho-met so that we avoid tolerance from the doc dose affecting the oral 4-ho-met dose?

^ How do you find DOC compares to 2c-c? I ask because I find the two so similar that when I plugged a dose of 2c-c on DOC all it did was simply amplify the DOC's effects to the point where it was impossible to distinguish any sort of synergy, more like potentiation than anything.... I haven't combined DOC with Metocin, though it's inevitable as I have both material, but I would assume that there would be a 3-4 hour time-frame before real tolerance comes into play....maybe more, maybe less. If you give the combo a shot let us know how it goes cuz I was craving a 4-sub last DOC trip as I honestly felt they would combine wonderfully but I had just run out of 4-aco-dmt at the time...

I want to report back that I had a very nice experience with supposedly 3.4mg of DOC.

I felt no nausea worth mentioning, but I was laying on the bed on the comeup. I just felt that I had some butterflies in my stomach.

It took like 1 hours when I noticed first effects (or 30-45min for first alerts). First 3-4 hours were pretty intense. Smoking cannabis intensified the visuals a lot, very strong closed eyed visuals. I didnt dare to take more than 1 or 2 hits. I drank a beer which was nice and made me more calm since I was feeling little jittery.

About 6 hours after taking the DOC I went to this party. The plateau settled down and I could smoke ganja pretty freely without it making it too intense. I had huge pupils but no one knew I had taken anything prior going there. Fantastic for socializing.

I went to sleep 13-14 hours after taking DOC. I had a nasty headache for 2-3 hours before going to sleep but I think that's because I smoked a lot of cigarettes and I usually don't smoke. I consumed about 10 alcoholic drinks over the night also. Eating was pretty easy on DOC and after a nice evening snack I took 5mg of diazepam and 5mg of melatonin. I don't know if I would have been able to sleep without them, but I wanted to get sleep asap because of the headache.

I woke up 7-8 hours later feeling pretty normal considering I had drank plenty of alcohol and smoked a fuckload of ganja.

Great substance!

It sounds pretty unique how chloro PEA psychs can have a tranquilizing or serene meditative quality apparently, at least so far I noticed 25C and 2C-C have it and DOC is also reported to show it, or at least it can.

Maybe your potentiation is rather because the DOC overruled effects but still got potentiated simply because of competitive enzyme inhibition? Basically if you eat something that is also a substrate for the enzyme that is supposed to break down the drug you are tripping on, more enzymes could get preoccupied and the effects will get stronger even if the added compound is not active itself, correct? I suspect some of the secondary alkaloids in mushrooms act that way, which is half way and vaguely in the direction of MAOI but of course not necessarily quite the same.

I wonder if it is worth experimenting with adding the basically inactive 2C-H to another 2C-X compound that is actually active, to see if there is potentiation of the active 2C-X.

I had an experience with 4mg of DOC today that was utterly unpleasant. It was unbearably, immensely sedating to the point I was walking with eyes closed, struggling to take a single step because of unbelievable sedation and extreme muscular weakness. Now that is odd. I am normally in excellent physical shape, ate well before the experience and slept for 9 hours beforehand. No drugs in the system apart from coffee. The only thing I can attribute to such reaction might have been heavy use of MXE during the preceeding week, which could have screwed the serotoninergic system somehow, dunno. I have not been that uncomfortably sedated since my early days of experimentation with LSA...gosh was it nasty!

You'd better take some vitamin B and Coenzyme Q10 supplements for that MXE use just to be sure. Fatigue is one thing, you definitely don't want rhabdo or dystrophy in your muscles.

Of course the unusual effects may be due to other factors still.

I sure did take the multivitamins and Q10. Also been working out heavily during the week, with absolutely no issues, felt superb. Yet today felt as if I had been drained of all my energy, it took 500 percent of will power to actually finish the hike on this and get home, then incubate myself into semicomatose state for some hours and then slowly return to being functional, with aid of coffee...

I know I keep posting combo questions; I have a plethora of substances with a substantial difference in play time. Nevertheless, I was wondering if allylescaline would be nice with a 1-1.5 mg hit of DOC. Kinda background stuff for a music fest or museum, something along those lines. Durations seem to align fairly well although I haven't dove into the allyl ...

God damn do I miss DOC. Besides quality hits, it's something I want most. Bullshit is a BL member said they'd send me a dose, which made me feel a bit of the love, but said member just ignored me......:(

Pro tip trusting a mother fucker farther than you could throw them is stupidity. People just want others for the same reason people pray to a "God". I swear if it weren't for the few real MF'ers, few, and far between they may be life would be even more pointless than it already was/is!

i have dissolved my doc in 95% ethanol and put it in a 50ml glass bottle and covered it up with tin foil not to let light in.
do i need to keep it in a fridge or is a cupboard ok?
it will probably be gone in 1 year so not very long term storage but somewhat

I have been storing mine it 80 proof ethanol at room temperature without discernible losss of potency for nearly 6 months by now.

I know I keep posting combo questions; I have a plethora of substances with a substantial difference in play time. Nevertheless, I was wondering if allylescaline would be nice with a 1-1.5 mg hit of DOC. Kinda background stuff for a music fest or museum, something along those lines. Durations seem to align fairly well although I haven't dove into the allyl ...

Although I've personally never taken AL, from what I've read this sounds like a recipe for vasoconstriction, tremors, and muscle cramps but again, never taken AL, just hear it's rough on the body and so can DOC for some (though I find it smooth as butter %)). Who knows, maybe it will be good at the right dose. To this day I feel that a DOC/rectal aMT combo would be amazing but I'm afraid I'll never see aMT again. If you do decide to take the combo, start low and work up... I personally wouldn't mix anything but a 4-sub or 2c with a mesc analog but that's just me, maybe things will change when my Escaline arrives.

Ok, I guess I have more research to attend to with regard to AL; i thought that MAL was the mesc analogue with the unpleasant body load. This whole experiment is wayyyy in the distant future, at best. Thanks for the reply!

i dont know about you guys but for me doc is pure heaven ? i am right or what ?
my doc my ph.d. doctor of philosophy

Yeah I love DOC, it's my favorite recreational drug. The plateau especially, do you have that too? Like the whole second half makes me feel utterly in control and sharp and perfect, just perfect.

I have only sampled DOC in high dosages (4-5 mg) and have found it to be a bit heavy physically-quite sedating and...somatically debilitating, which I did not like..
Tomorrow I am planning to try 3 mg. I wonder if the trip at this dosage will be qualitatively different than at higher dosages, e.g. less sedating/more clearheaded?
Perhaps I will top DOC with something after the peak. I've got some LSZ, AL-LAD, and good ol' lucy...still not sure which of these would go nicely over the DOC?
P.S. I am also considering to take ~2g of piracetam before the trip.

Can someone tell me if it would be a waste to dose DOC while I take 150mg Effexor daily? The amount of product needed to produce a trip isn't a concern as I have a surplus of DOC..
My brother has had success using 5-MeO-MiPT while on sertaline but I have no idea if the difference between an SNRI and SSRI will be the deciding factor.