• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

The only reason I mention plugging is the nearly 2-3 hour onset that oral DOC can have. It's an extremely long process, I certainly found it to be nice to avoid that part of the trip and get straight into the psychedelia

Yeah I feel ya, if the come-up was in anyway a bother I would opt for the plugging route but since it was smooth I kinda like the drawn out duration of DOC. I have a fast metabolism and was pretty close to full effects 2 hours in so my experiences may not be as drawn out as others.

I get alerts from DOC at 25-30 minutes, and at an hour things are sparkly. At 2 hours I have begun fully tripping, though the peak happens between 4 and 6 hours usually. It usually ends at 8 to 9 hours (the peak that is, not the whole drug).

I get alerts from DOC at 25-30 minutes, and at an hour things are sparkly. At 2 hours I have begun fully tripping, though the peak happens between 4 and 6 hours usually. It usually ends at 8 to 9 hours (the peak that is, not the whole drug).
My trip also followed the same pattern.

I really need to experiment with this substance in the future, one of the most interesting things I've read in a while. If i can ever get my hands on it..

Lol, I forget I wrote that. Anyway I think if everything goes as planned, I'll be taking 3.4mg of DOC the day after tomorrow. Too much for first time DOx?

Umm, well it's hard to say being that I have no idea of what doses you usually require for phens but I thought 3mg was a good first dose, I definately could've pushed a little higher and it was far from overwhelming but It was a solid ++... a good first time dose with a new drug (after allergy testing of course ;)). Going by others experiences this seems to be the ++/+++ dose so be prepared for a potential full experience, adjust your setting accordingly.

Lol, I forget I wrote that. Anyway I think if everything goes as planned, I'll be taking 3.4mg of DOC the day after tomorrow. Too much for first time DOx?

I took 3mg for my first time and at the peak I believed I was being contacted by ancient Sumerian sky-gods who were urgently beaming psychic messages into my brain from their desert ziggurats regarding the sanctity and purity of my precious bodily fluids. So you may want to do less ;) On the other hand, I seem to be a lot more sensitive to DOC than most of the posters to this thread...I'd consider 0.2 or 0.4mg a light dose, while others start out at about 1mg.

Has anyone come across DOC in the form of a tan/beige powder? I'm just curious as I just received a gram for a ridiculously cheap price from a well respected lab. My other batch of DOC which I've tested consists of small white crystals.

Wow you get discernable effects from .2 doses? You lucky SOB! I'm definately one of the 1mg'ers :p

Haha, yeah, it's not very strong for me at 0.2mg but it's enough to notice colors being brighter and my thinking flowing a little more freely than usual. :D

I took 4mg for the first time without previous tolerance and felt fine. Two other people I know took the same dose for their 1st time and also had no issues whatsoever.
My DOC also appeared as tan/beige powder, by the way. Dissolved in the ethanol easily at 1mg/ml.

Last edited:
Umm, well it's hard to say being that I have no idea of what doses you usually require for phens but I thought 3mg was a good first dose, I definately could've pushed a little higher and it was far from overwhelming but It was a solid ++... a good first time dose with a new drug (after allergy testing of course ;)). Going by others experiences this seems to be the ++/+++ dose so be prepared for a potential full experience, adjust your setting accordingly.

Yeah, I don't know well myself. Only phenethylamine I've done is 2C-B and it was actually my first psychedelic experience. It was a few years ago and I don't remember the exact dosage, but I wasnt overly sensitive to it. I actually had to snort some before getting any visuals. I took it orally first and waited 1-2 hours and then snorted maybe 5-10mg. I think I did ~20mg (cant be sure though) of 2C-B and it was very pleasurable, far from too intense. I remember that I wanted it to continue longer, fun times.

It seems that many people are ok with ~3mg first time DOC doses so I'm pretty confident taking that. I'll try to drop as early as possible to avoid sleep deprivation.

On a side note, both me and a couple of my friends noticed markedly increased respiratory drive while under influence of DOC. This observation plus at least one confirmed case of metabolic acidosis caused by DOC is why I strongly suggest staying well hydrated and consuming some highly alkaline food (raisins, bananas, dried dates/apricots) before and during the DOC trip.

Thanks for the tip man, i eat a big breakfast before dosing and i always keep myself hydrated. Going to take magnesium along with multivitamin also and make a protein shake ready in the fridge for the night.

Protein shake is a great idea for a meal partway through the day.

How I miss you DOC, I only wish we could have had more time! I know we'll meet again when the time is right!

I prefer to dose before eating breakfast, so that I can get to sleep that night by a reasonable time. It doesn't interfere too much with my appetite so I can manage a small breakfast (fruit juice and a bagel, etc.) I've also tried waking up a couple hours early, dosing, then going back to sleep, and then when I wake up again I'm already tripping. :D

Protein shakes are a good idea, I'm going to have to try that.

Yeah I have on a number of occasions woken up at 6am or something, taken a DOC dose, and then popped up at 8-8:30 already tripping. :) I only recommend that with super long duration psychedelics though, I've screwed trips up trying to do that where I ended up sleeping through almost all of it. One time I popped some MDMA, ready to have a fun night at home, and next thing I knew it was the morning, and I had missed it all. :\

Has anyone come across DOC in the form of a tan/beige powder? I'm just curious as I just received a gram for a ridiculously cheap price from a well respected lab. My other batch of DOC which I've tested consists of small white crystals.

Never seen it not looking pure white. The best batches consist of small sparkly crystals. But I can't say for sure whether this is actual DOC or not.

^Thanks. Looking at it now it is actually more of an off white. I've heard nothing but good things about it, the price just seems too good to be true. I've received various 4 subbed tryptamines, mxe, 4-FA, 5-APB, synthetic noids, and a handful of other chems from the same lab all of which have been high quality to say the least. I'll run some tests in a month or so and report back.

Does anyone else experience moderate to severe G.I. distress when using DOC? I get very nauseas during the come up which is followed by some pretty bad cramping that lasts the duration of the trip. As others have said DOC is great for outdoors. I've went hiking the last 4 times I've used it but always end up turning back early due to the stomach cramps.

Last edited: