• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The 6th Recursion

Yeah ive done that alot actually and did really enjoy it, when i first got into Salvia i got four ounces of plain leaf and smoked it off and on for like a year or two. I had some trips actually were i became the chair in my room for instance that were super interesting.

And yeah the stuff was kinda bizarre but at those dosages it was pretty manageable. When you get into the 20x extract its a whole other ballgame and i just wasnt mentally prepared for how mindblowing that was about to be. And to think that people smoke 60-80x extracts, well that is just insane. I did smoke a pretty decent size bowl when i did it, i probably should have done less.

Ah, that’s cool. Yeah, I really like it too. The craziest trip I’ve had yet on plain leaf was actually totally out-of-body but still calm and controllable, and it’s become one of my favorite experiences for how manageable and accessible it is. I even smoked it while sick recently as a pleasant disorienting painkiller and it totally worked.

Yeah, the way salvia is used to me is… kind of nuts. Frankly, I’m not sure why anyone expects any less than what it is (except when they’re new to drugs and don’t know anything about salvia, of course). Mushrooms 60X or LSD 60X wouldn’t be any less extreme or traumatizing if someone did that for their first time. Even Cannabis 60X would definitely have the capacity to make someone jump out a window with no tolerance, I’m certain of that. It’s a super weird scene that I think people treat more like spicy peppers than they do like other drugs, and I just don’t get how it started out that way. It’s definitely still impressive at that level though. I haven’t returned to extracts yet since I started using plain leaf but I’ve got some 10X sitting around for when I feel like it. But yeah, I’m definitely going to start with just some sprinkles in the bowl and move up. I just have found it much better when inching up so far.

If you have a problem experiencing a breakthrough because of the disgusting taste of DMT like I did, I have a solution for it. I regret that nobody told me about it earlier, instead I foolishly tried vaporizing the powder.

My opinion is that vaporizing pure DMT with a oil pipe is NOT what you're supposed to do. I did an experiment and dissolved 50 mg of freebase DMT in acetone - by the way, it dissolves very easily. Almost instantly! I didn't even have to mix it. But this will only work for freebase. Salts won't dissolve so easily, as far as I know.

To this DMT solution, I added 50 mg of dried mint herb. I left it to evaporate which left me with a herb that was 50% DMT. I smoked this in a bong, without monitoring the temperature at all. I just burned it as if I were smoking marijuana or salvia. The taste was unrecognizable! Zero disgusting plastic taste known to me from vaporizing pure DMT. I just smoked it and experienced a breakthrough. It was beautiful. After this experience, I decided to process all my DMT in this way because vaporizing the powder is not for humans. Don't do it... unless you have lungs of steel.

1 hour before smoking, I ingested 150 mg of moclobemide for enhancement. It noticeably extended the length of the trip, about 2-3 times. But I also have the impression, although not supported by anything, that the experience itself is different when we supplement with moclobemide. A few months ago I attempted to vaporize some DMT without moclobemide, and I feel like the visuals were different. I will try smoking my home made DMT mint without any MAOI soon to strengthen or weaken this opinion.

Gotta say i agree with you there, my last and most profound Salvia trip on an extract was so incredible and mindblowing but also scary as absolute fuck. And i am i very experienced tripper on high doses of all types of stuff. It just sent this fear vibe that rattled my soul after i came down from the peak and i took off running outta my room and ran downstairs to talk to my mother and make sure they actually were real.

This entity revealed to me that this all is a simulation and my entire life has been just an illusion created by whatever cosmic beings are pulling the strings of this universe. And let me tell you this was not the sort of loving entity ive encountered on Tryptamines i felt like this thing was trying to fuck with me, cuz it showed me images of my mother and father and the melted away and then i went to pick up this tray i was rolling cigarettes on and it stretched out as i picked it up and looked like an accordion.

This is when i started to freak, then it pushed me on the chest and i fell backwards in bed and i shot down, and down like full on sensation of falling thru HUNDREDS of replicas of my bedroom and then hit some kinda bottom and shot back up like a bungee and i was sitting in bed again, coming down more. Totally flabergasted about what transpired and then i took off running full speed to see my mom.

Now spending hours possibly stuck in the grips of something like that, no way jose. But i actually do wanna try a salvia extract again sometime soon, dont ask me why. But i really wanna see what is out there, cuz while it was scary as fuck it was so interesting at the sametime. Deff one of the most powerful psychoactives out there without question, id say its stronger than DMT honestly.

But that being said ive never properly broken thru on DMT yet. Ive vaped it alot but i feel like my meth pipe method sucks bad, im thinking if i get one of those vape pens and take many many hits i could get there. When my friend smoked me up out of his machine back in the day that was my strongest trip i ever had, but i didnt break thru. Maybe when that happens i will change my mind.

This is the song that was playing when the Salvia hit, right around 0:55 is when that entity grabbed ahold of my mind is when the music changes tempo at that point. It was actually perfect in the way it played out, but again not exactly what i would call recreational and enjoyable in the slightest.

That sounds like a wild and unsettling experience. Psychedelic journeys can sometimes lead to intense and surreal revelations that challenge our sense of reality. It's important to take time to process and make sense of such experiences, and seek support if needed. You're not alone in navigating these moments.