• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DiPT Thread

Tryptamines often have terribly pungent smells, I've never sampled DiPT so I can't comment on it but it wouldn't surprise me. Put it in a gel cap?

Tryptamines often have terribly pungent smells, I've never sampled DiPT so I can't comment on it but it wouldn't surprise me. Put it in a gel cap?
The DiPT I have has a pretty strong indole odor as well, though IMO aMT is worse. Mine is really pretty dark brown as well and has been since the day I received, never worried though(very trusted vend). I've really been feeling DiPT calling to me lately. I've had it for years and neglected to ever even taste it.....yet! Oh yeah, definitely put it in a gel cap, then won't taste a thing unless you happen to throw up right around the time the cap breaks.

These are all very high doses, I think.

All my experiences with this substances were profound and I don't remember ever going above 25mg rectally.

Not sure if I mentioned this in this thread, but I found its synergy with DPT to be matched only by the synergy between Heroin and Cocaine in a speedball.

Definitely one of my favourite drugs, and the best one with "DiPT" in its name for sure.

this post is perfect. im going to have to get some now.

dipt, dpt, mxe rectally. mmm fuck.

thanks blast from the past!

Had an exceedingly interesting experience recently as this one is calling strongly! I decided to IM, 15mg rock salt MDMA, 6/7mgs DiPT, 20-40mgs of DPT, and 35mgs MXE. It was certainly probably my most interesting IM experience, it felt like electric tingles where traveling through my body T+15 after injection. Definitely going to be returning soon.

I've had this stuff laying around for about a year now and finally got around to trying it. DiPT is definitely one of the strangest ventures into the drug world that I've ever made. Normally the tryptamine body buzz turns me off but on this stuff it's pretty badass. I dosed 40mg orally, and I even noticed some pretty nice flowing visuals which most people don't seem to get. It is a very mental drug, though. The only thing that ruined it for me was the fact that everything is still pitched way way down and it's been almost 24 hours since ingestion. I couldn't tune a guitar to save my life, and even when I used a tuner it sounded completely out of tune. Weirdest psych I've tried by far. The big turn off for me though was hopping in bed with my woman (next day after I took the drug) and getting ready to get after it, only to hear her sound like a morbidly obese man. DiPT was probably a one time thing for me but I'm glad I got to go that route at least once in my life.

This was about a year ago.
First time I ingested about 65mg orally, and went out during a thunderstorm. Noticed no change whatsoever.
Couple months later went on a camping trip, and ingested about 170mg for the hell of it. Became delirious for about 3 hours, and all my friends had different tones of voices. One of them sounded like Arnold Schwarzenegger, another was too low to understand, and my other buddy's voice kept changing from high to low nonstop while he talked. Experienced "breathing" visuals and alot of mindfuck. Truly my favorite chem.

Hey,

I took DiPT several times with other people and sober people noticed that our voices were higher while the trip.
Probably because you do not want to sound so deep as you hear it and your brain automatically adjusts this difference by letting you speak higher. :D

Greets
Burgensteiner

I took DiPT several times with other people and sober people noticed that our voices were higher while the trip.
Probably because you do not want to sound so deep as you hear it and your brain automatically adjusts this difference by letting you speak higher. :D
interesting observation, and your explanation sounds very reasonable to me.

I did 60 mg DiPT orally last night around 9. It took about an hour for me to start feeling effects starting with the typical tryptamine buzz and being slightly out of it. Mentally I was pretty much all there, visually almost nothing, just slightly brighter lights. Noise was fucking weird. Voices were about two octaves lower and a bit tinny at times, music sounded slower and really not good. I still have some effects from that and tinnitus. Last night the tinnitus was verging on painful and I would have been worried except for the fact that I know it's quite enough were I was that my ears should have been fine. I took two etizolam around 5.30 this morning to fall asleep

Like an above poster I was very put off by a friend who I was hooking up withs voice and really wasn't super in the mood for anything of that sort.

Yeah everyone I spoke to while on the drug told me that hearing me talk was hilarious because my voice sounded so high. Glad I'm not the only one who got made fun of! Haha

DiPT is by far my favorite psychedelic I have ever had the joy of experiencing. After 100mgs the visuals become so amazing, and you can't help but laugh at how everyone sounds like Al Green or BArry White.
It goes fantastically with 5-MeO-DMT, as well as MXE.

How does it compare to other psychedelics at that dose and how difficult or heavy is the experience? Any side-effects, anxiety, anything?

There is little-no body load as far as I can tell, and amazingly enought the anxiety is quite tolerable. It gives a great tryptamine buzz, and it's great for all around giggles, everybody sound like like s jive-turkey dearth vader.

Comparatively I would say it is just as potent as most other tryps, but it doesn't produce the overwhelming fear that many psychedelics do. I find it to be quite hedonistic.

The visuals ate top not as well, I was listening to John Williams-Austrius it it felt like I was going through a musical black hole. Every not had a corresponding tactile sensation and visuals.

Last edited:
another fascinating research chemical that I'll probably never get to try! man, fuck these UK laws

Anyone still coming across this stuff these days? Have seen only a few photos but the stuff in question is brown and smells quite strongly if not unpleasantly. Anyone have any other deceptions of dipt as anything other than a white powder?

The stuff in question you refer to spiffypip is indeed DIPT. There is no doubt in my mind that this substance is definitely more than just the auditory effects. I wanted to share my own experience because I think DIPT absolutely needs more research. It's not so much a common trip report but more just my thoughts and experiences with it.

I put about 50 mg (48 mg according to my scale to be more precise) in a capsule. The odor could be smelled through the capsule and with hesitation I finally get it down my throat. I play some music waiting for it to come up. It was a very smooth transition into the trip. Within 1 to 2 hours music started to sound strange. I am hearing some dissonance coming from elements within a song that I know does not have any.

If I just stare at something for a while I can make the walls breathe with delight as I was not expecting any visuals. I start to get anxious and agitated as I play more music and it just dissolves into a chaotic orchestrated train wreck. I start getting jittery and uncomfortable, similar to the body load I get on any other psychedelic. However, I am perfectly within my reality. Headspace is clear for the most part. None of the mind fucking and I decide I have to go outside for a walk. As some others have mentioned this substance really shines when you take it outdoors. I hear people outside laughing and talking and they sound like robots, as does my own voice, not particularly startling as I knew this was what this substance was known for. My own breath felt disconnected from my body as it sounded deep and disturbing.

Lights glowed softly in the night as I became hyper aware of everything within my vision. I take note of the sounds of crickets and virtually every little sound of the night, a truly wondrous experience. Something that occurred to me was that with ordinary psychedelics it is often times sounds that manipulate visuals but I feel that it is possible with DIPT that visuals end up manipulating sounds. The trees and streetlights and sidewalks became my fractals grounded totally in reality but with a subjective view of the world around me being more like the otherworldly nature of other psychedelics than I had ever realized.

So after the short walk I came home and continued to feel uncomfortable so I layed down in my bed and closed my eyes and this was when CEVs started pouring out in complexities that I had never seen before. I was seeing whole objects, faces staring back at me. At one point I saw two large eyes looking directly in front of my face, first shifting around then staring directly back at me, its pupils dilating massively as if focusing on me. Was this me? Was this some other entity? It felt as though I was looking into the eyes of god and I start asking what did I do? Why was this being looking at me?

I have to stress though that as fantastic as the visuals were, they were very easy to ignore if I felt so inclined. I could easily open my eyes and feel like I was perfectly within reality. If I wanted to I could have just not tripped at all, doing something else instead rather than enjoy the effects.

At this point about 6 hours after ingestion I try to make sense of the tonal shifts that DIPT is so well known for. I play a sine wave and notice bass was off by 3 semitones, octaves near or above vocals were off by 1 semitone, and upper frequencies were off by 2 semitones. I could confirm that middle octaves were perfectly normal as certain instruments in music were absolutely as they should have been.

Overall I found DIPT highly psychedelic, in a forgiving and gracious way. All my senses were heightened including taste and smell. Mentally I felt a bit scatterbrained but in the sense that my mind was just wandering and at times racing. I felt completely in control of the trip and could steer it in any direction that I felt like. In fact the whole thing felt a lot like a stimulant with the added bonus of the auditory alteration. It was really an all encompassing experience, never hitting as hard as other psychedelics, but complete in its own unique perspective.

My hearing was slightly altered for about 2-3 days afterwards. I didn't notice too much pain or pressure in my ears but it was certainly noticeable that something was going on as if I needed to pop my ears but couldn't. And then in the days that followed I popped my ears and could suddenly hear a little better. I begin to wonder if some mechanism is happening in the same way that your eyes dilate in order to take in more light. Perhaps pressures within the ears are being manipulated because it was obvious that my hearing was greatly improved. I was hearing harmonics, elements within songs that I had not noticed before, as if I was able to clearly discern individual notes rather than the harmonies between them.

This substance is a hidden gem and is clearly more than just auditory effects.

just ordered 100mg for the hell of it. as a sound designer I think I'll have a lot of fun with this one. I have a couple synths that I plan on setting up to mess with; it's just a shame I can't record what I hear!

pardon if this is a dumb question/already answered but are there any other psychs that potentiate its effects? I'd like to try synergistically mixing it with something so as to stretch out my supply a little bit.

It's potentiated by most any psychedelics...

I'm sorry man but the aural effects are quite non-linear. The pitch shift is pretty much random besides the fact that it will go into the lower wave lengths.
But on the good side: you ate facsinated with sound and it does indeed have an aural effect :)

I'm my experience it made everyone sound like 'Psychedelic Jive Turkey Darth Vaders' and it's got euphoria unrivaled by any psych I've ever encountered. I still consider it my favorite tryptamine ever. It's just all around amazing if you vape it.

I have about 80 mg, would it make sense to first try about 20-30 mg and 50-60 mg a next time? Or is that wasteful? I do feel like it would be a bit annoying to be halfway there most of an entire day, I'd rather get a feel for it and take a chance after that...