• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DiPT Thread

What is a good starting dose would you guys say? I plan to use it orally. I have never been a fan of vaporizing psychedelics and plugging isn't an option due to the fact that I'm on suboxone
30-40mg of the fumarate salt should give you a good first impression without being overly strong. The auditory effects can last upwards to 24 hours so I would start with a light-common dose first to see if you like it. After that I’d go for 55-75mg which should be a full dose.

30-40mg of the fumarate salt should give you a good first impression without being overly strong. The auditory effects can last upwards to 24 hours so I would start with a light-common dose first to see if you like it. After that I’d go for 55-75mg which should be a full dose.
Awesome! That is the perfect response. I greatly appreciate it

The psychedelic character and flavor was noticeably similar between 4-HO-DiPT and N,N-DiPT. In that, it was similar to MET and metocin, MiPT and miprocin, EPT and eprocin. The flavor and unique character was more pronounced in the base, possibly because the rest of the experience was so light compared to the 4—substitutions that there's nothing to distract from observing them. In the case of N,N-DiPT, there's all the unique audio stuff that I don't get from anything else.

They all felt nice, empty, hollow, stimmy, gritty, voidlike, potentially profound, ultimately dull. There very well could be some there there, but I never found it in my 4-5 titrated trials. I went slow, knowing morningloryseed had a hell of a ride with this one. All in all, it reminded me a little of DOM but with bodyload more similar to 2C-T-2.

I'm just curious, how would you guys compare DIPT to 5-Meo-Dipt and 4-HO-DIPT?
I'm planning on revisiting the 4-HO very soon.
I think I tried Foxy in Tokyo in 2008 as a liquid named "Fable" although it may have been aMT. DiPT was less euphoric but way more interesting with the most intense audio effects by far. Hesitant on 4-ho is your's a yellow-brown color?