• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

no it was just me playing the trumpet, which whilst sober i'm pretty damn good...however...in this case no so much, it was like relenetless high pitched random squeaks and i eraded it on discovery, i do have a 40 second clip of me playing the the first ever diphenidine 'sonata'. It really is a beautiful piece of dissociated crap.

although the videos are gone, Ableton live has the foresight to autosave my sesions so i have a huge amount of the audio recorded so will bob that up or your enjoyment.
yay!

Uploading 2%.....this could take some time. Considering indulging in some Mxphenedine today so could be a act 2 to the sonata.

Honestly listening back to this shit they must have thought i'd lost my marbles, it was about half 10 int morning

Honestly can we cut with the slowchat after the blatant live trip report, while I figure out what the deal is with posting such a video. Let's not have this thread dilapidate into a social thread like the incorrigible MXE threads, alright?

I realize diphenidine can cause a pretty rabid stupor but that doesn't make it okay for you to just do whatever we asked you not to.

So is plugging an option for Diphenidine? I see that oral is the recommended ROA and seems to work fine, but since I'm obsessed with the butt these days I thought I'd ask to be sure. MXP didn't seem very suitable for plugging in my experience, had to eject the material violently after reaching about 130 mg (20mg+40mg+40mg etc redosing) and from reading other reports it wouldn't really appear to be any more efficient than oral.

Last edited:
damn it i am missing this stuff all ready cant even think of getting any till wednesday at the earliest :(

damn it i am missing this stuff all ready cant even think of getting any till wednesday at the earliest :(
Haha I managed to stay off it for the past 3 weeks. Didn't take any effort. I couldn't do that with pcp (-> non stop use). But then again I've aged 8 years since my last 4 month long pcp binge, have a daughter now and have generally become a lot more controlled when it comes to substance abuse.
I did however redose everytime I took it without having planned it in any of those instances.

Foolsgold how many times have you taken it now? Is it very reenforcing for you?

Haha I managed to stay off it for the past 3 weeks. Didn't take any effort. I couldn't do that with pcp (-> non stop use). But then again I've aged 8 years since my last 4 month long pcp binge, have a daughter now and have generally become a lot more controlled when it comes to substance abuse.
I did however redose everytime I took it without having planned it in any of those instances.

Foolsgold how many times have you taken it now? Is it very reenforcing for you?

gone through about 6 grams now had a very very bad time at christmas whilst on it not the drug just something happened while on it and i ended up in a shell shocked state

so i am still looking to try it with out a bad time screwing it up and if i can pull this off i think it will be the same as mxe was with me at the start very very good for my psychic

yer watch it sniffing this stuff my nose felt numb for hours after a hefty dose and i didn't notice it had started pouring blood

also it cant snap in the blink of an eye and turn nasty on you get dark very very dark

am i the only one who vapes this stuff which is my favourite way to do it ?

Yeah I've had a few nosebleeds myself. Tertiery, alkyl substituted amino groups tend to be alkaline. Turning it into a salt would sort that out, but also probably make it less bioavailable. So vaping it works? I was thinking sprinkling it in a pipe and bury it in ash or herb so not too much heat hits it.

Whoa, things got pretty crazy last night. I tried smoking it, in a pipe and to my surprise it works extremely well. It one point I was somewhat paralysed on my chair, all I could do was sit there and observe. It wasn't a negative experience, just a strange one. The effects wore off pretty quickly. I was actually having a good time while paralysed, but I was wondering what was going on and how I'd gotten myself into this bizarre state. I get sleep paralysis regularly and this dp paralysis a completely different kind of paralysis. I wasn't actually paralysed, its just mental processes that ordinarily direct my body to move were not present. So it was a mental paralysis, not a physical one.

EDIT: I only loaded 20 mg into the pipe, so I think this ROA is much more effective than insufflation. I'm gonna switch over to this ROA, its far superior. Gonna be careful though, cuz that paralysed state was pretty extreme, I don't know what happens if I go past that. My curiority is peaked though, so I'm gonna try it and see what happens. I was kinda diappointed at the lack of visual and auditory hallucinations, thought that the higher the dose, the more intense they will get but this paralysed state lacked any hallucinations, I was just glued to the chair unable to do anything but stare a the computer screen. There was a youtube video about the human gastrointestinal tract on and my god was it fascinating. I had no clue what was going on, but that was the most fascinating youtube video I have ever seen.

EDIT2: I had my first bad trip last night too. After the paralyis wore off, I loaded the pipe again, this time with much less DP, a large amount of UR-144 (a cannabinoid) and a negative belief I have (the idea of the world being run by a corrupt elite, who control mainstream media) triggered a bad trip because I was listening to a mainstream MP3 track, so I got the idea that there were subliminals in there designed to do bad things and that steered things in a bad direction. First thing I noticed was the bodily relaxation and euphoria replaced with this electrical dysphoria. On the mental side, there was nothing dark or scary going on, just a sense of dysphoria. I took off the earphones and just sat there and waited for it to pass. The paralysis wasn't there this time so I was able to hit the play button on my laptop, and there was a trippy cartoon playing which made the trip take a 180 degree turn. In between the trippy visuals, they get putting in a big 3D, flashing word "EUPHORIA", it was awesome. It inspired me to make a video, designed especially for people tripping. I'm pretty sure it was the cannabinoid that triggered the bad trip. I have a bit of a bad relationship with cannabinoids, they regularly trigger bad trips in me, and what went wrong here is there was way more UR-144 in the pipe than dp, so the effects of the UR-144 took over. In the previous attempt, it was the other way around, and the DP completely overwhelmed any cannabinoid effects.

dp is an entheogen, theres no doubt about that. Best approach it with respect. I learned an important lesson last night. That we need to actively weed out negative beliefs from our subconscious. For me, thats not so easy when sober because I can't remember them, but in certain entheognic states they come to the surface, and I can see the subtle but profound influence they have on me. With dissos you can kinda isolate and contain beliefs which is pretty cool.

Last edited:
Yeah I've had a few nosebleeds myself. Tertiery, alkyl substituted amino groups tend to be alkaline. Turning it into a salt would sort that out, but also probably make it less bioavailable. So vaping it works? I was thinking sprinkling it in a pipe and bury it in ash or herb so not too much heat hits it.

yer i didnt even remember having the nose bleed till i look at a tissue a few days later .

and vaping i just did it of foil on problems at all

anyone else found that you reach a point where thats it you just cant redose with any effect ?

yes i found that noids and this stuff do not mix very well at all

Wow, I just packed my pipe, my dmt and my diphenidine to bring it to a friend, so it'll be out of reach for me, unless I carefully consider and plan before taking it. Now you're telling me I can smoke this shit like pcp?! FUCK! Probably best I get it out of reach then. :D

@yaesutom
http://hamiltonmorris.blogspot.de/2009_02_01_archive.html
This one? :D I was so letdown that the mods eventually deleted the thread/pics from the gallery back then. This was in the summer of 2006.

dp is an entheogen, theres no doubt about that. Best approach it with respect. I learned an important lesson last night. That we need to actively weed out negative beliefs from our subconscious. For me, thats not so easy when sober because I can't remember them, but in certain entheognic states they come to the surface, and I can see the subtle but profound influence they have on me. With dissos you can kinda isolate and contain beliefs which is pretty cool.
Very true.

Last edited:
roll on midnight when I can order another couple of grams :)
I can only advise you to go easy on the stuff man. I went overboard with my pcp use before and have seen many people who did so with DXM and it can lead to some serious affective/cognitive/behavioural changes over time.

cheers man I am all ready dealing with this kind of things from abusing stims for 22 years :)

*no price discussion - you should know better*

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know approximately how long it takes Diphenidine tolerance to go down? eg if I did 100mg of Diph one night would doing the same amount a week later have the same effects or would a longer tolerance break/more of the substance be needed to achieve similar effects? I've become interested into this substance recently and would like to experiment with it more often this year but don't want to fuck myself up by taking it too often for my brain to recover from it or to end up with a massive tolerance so I have to spend a fortune to get high lol. I appreciate this substance is very new to the recreational drugs scene so the answer probably isn't known yet but the people posting in this thread seem to know a fair amount about it so even an educated guess would be appreciated!

Does anyone know approximately how long it takes Diphenidine tolerance to go down? eg if I did 100mg of Diph one night would doing the same amount a week later have the same effects or would a longer tolerance break/more of the substance be needed to achieve similar effects? I've become interested into this substance recently and would like to experiment with it more often this year but don't want to fuck myself up by taking it too often for my brain to recover from it or to end up with a massive tolerance so I have to spend a fortune to get high lol. I appreciate this substance is very new to the recreational drugs scene so the answer probably isn't known yet but the people posting in this thread seem to know a fair amount about it so even an educated guess would be appreciated!

NMDA antagonists seem to be the worst of the worst when it comes to long term tolerance. Its one class of substance I haven't used frequently, so I have no tolerance issues, but I've heard from plenty of people who claim that months away from the substance do little for reversing tolerance. Its more complex than just linear tolerance, I've experienced tachyphylaxis with numerous substances, and now I can only use those substances once a month, if I attempt to use them more than that they simply don't work at all, and even worse I can mysteriously find myself in withdrawal mode after using the substance only 2 or 3 days in a row. I learned my lesson after seeing this happen with GHB and opiates. Its not that difficult to limit use of a particular class of substance to once every 2 weeks or so. I tried phenibut recently after avoiding it for a year due to a bad experience with tachyphylaxis followed by withdrawal, and it worked. I got the positive effects once again, but this time I chose not to redose and now I'm fine. It took an ass kicking to turn me into a responsible, moderate user of substances. What I'm saying is don't make the mistake of driving tolerance up in the first place. Its so easy to avoid, but so difficult to come back from.

cheers man I am all ready dealing with this kind of things from abusing stims for 22 years :)

*no price discussion - you should know better*
22 years, I can imagine your having some rough times right now. I quit amphetamines after 4-5 years of use, and I'm having a rough time with lethargy, low motivation and restlessness. PQQ, coenzyme Q10, acetylcarnitine, phosphatidylserine, all these things help the brain recover by healing/protecting the mitochondria, I've come up with a huge arsenal of stuff to accelerate recovery, I'll PM you with info if you want. I started a thread about this kinda stuff here a while ago, take a look at my profile to see it.

Last edited: