• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Deliriants Thread

Story time with SKL. My only real experience with deleriants, and it second-hand:

Me and me old lady at the time. I'm travelling after some shows, with my girl at the time, both of us spun to all hell on some kind of cocktail of LSD, DOC, 4-MAR, ketamine, and probably some other things I'm neglecting to mention (remember, do as I say, not as I do), been up for several days, etc. We wound up in the city, in this tiny, filthy cramped studio apartment in the LES of this wooked out guy who introduced himself as an "urban shaman." Our respective collections of drugs come out and we party a little, then he reaches deep into his bag and picks up a big old bag of datura seeds. I know exactly what the hell they are and am quick to say no thank you, but the wook/shaman keeps going on about how they "impart spiritual power," and I wasn't able to convince my girl not to do it. She, having never been to the city, wants to go to Times Square of all places, and was a pretty headstrong chick, so let's just say I spent the next 24 hours or so trying to keep up with her deliriously wandering around the city and doing things like trying to go down on the up escalator. She was completely incoherent, conversing with people who weren't there, etc. It could've been a really potentially dangerous situation but thankfully even as much drugs as I had in my system I was able to manage things, but I would not be very interested in a do-over.

Theme song:

NSFW:

Last edited:
Ive tried high dose 150mg doxylamine and it was a horrendous experience cant piss yet full bladder , depression horrid but yes i was out of it all right for 8 hours