• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Dangerous Combinations Thread

Taking diphenidine with 5-meo-dalt felt lethal to me. It gave me one of those moments where i say to myself "and if anyone else but me did this they'd probably be dead". everything in my field of sight kept flickering from blue to white. And it had that feel like when i did ghb with ketamine without the confusion and agony.

I'm immortal :/

Do not try these

MXE
Tiniest dose of mxe hits you. Had two lines the width of an iphone and m-holed (while on 4 tabs of 25i). Lost complete perception of reality couldnt move apart from blinking. I have no idea how long exactly i was in this but got kicked out of the house I was in. I had a complex 1 hour journey home and this turned into a spiritual exhausting pilgrimige. Everything was a challenge. I couldnt look at any faces and was just holding onto my friend the whole time praying he would know what to do. I had no understanding of anything, no other way to put it. I remember feeling like I was amoungst aliens and I had to blend in and not raise attention. We did the exact opposite and we got lost in about 12 different places on the tube map then my friend ran off screaming and we looked everywhere for him. Ended up on anti psychotics and in psych ward.

Another time I had 2/3 tabs 2gs of drone and then had a bump of mxe and couldnt walk. Balancing straight was impossible and I had to be carried home.

MDMA & Alchohol
After drinking about roughly 3/4 litre vodka in mixers (high tolerance, was drunk but loud and chatty not falling about drunk) had a half g of md. The good affects lasted ages and was having a great time. I remember getting kicked out at 3am trying to find my way home by myself with no money and then going to bed in my house-nothing in between. I woke up after 4 hours and was covered in massive bruises everywhere. I found out I had taken 12 hours to get home and have no memory at all of this. I usually get memory loss but it comes back in and I'll have a full recollection but this is the only time I've never remembered.

Diphenhydramine hydrochloride
Common otc sedative antihistamine that should not be used in conjunction with any stimulant or depressant. An overdose leads to permenant damage however there is no documentation of helpful advice. Swim took 45 and had a seizure and heart arrythmia. Swim did not realise that it caused hallucinations. Swim was hospitalized and couldnt recognise her family and had a 10 second long memory for the first few days. The come down was gradual but the affects never left. Swim remembers this as the most enjoyable trip she has ever had and was overwhelmed by a feeling of happiness while in this state. Doctors had nothing to say and said theres no research. 10 months later, if swim takes one pill the hallucinations are stronger, two she'll start hearing voices. Swim can permanently see the air and an energy buzz and trails in green and pink. When any drug (including caffeine,alcohol,anithistamine) is taken the visuals become a lot stronger and if swims sleep and food deprived. If swim takes a half a tablet on any drug a feeling similar to ket/xanax comes over and the visuals zoom in an out and kaleidoscopey. Swim would really appreciate any sciencey explanations on the long term affect of nytol

Yaa, I had warned against mixing mdma with alcohol countless times, but hardly anyone listened. I'm not talking about a beer or two, but like full on downing shots and chugging beers. The former is okay, but the latter is not. Besides being dehydrated, anyone can look up the rest of possible effects, heh.

But yeah, moderation, knowing one's own tolerance and controlling the dose are always key factors that practically everyone on BL watches out for. It's why we're here. :) In all my readings from all the way back to its inception, this is the one constant in BL that I'm very impressed about.

My friend had a heat stroke after taking about 200mg of mdma and 25mg of
4ho mipt . He was fine after spashing his face/body with water and drinking some but let me tell you that this shit was scary as hell. I learned afterwards that mdma messes with your bodys' temperature regulation so I definetely won't be mixing it with anything else in the future. Obviously it happened because of the combination but this kinda made me repulsed by mdma.

What about alcohol and DXM, or dissociatives in general? I've watched someone down 4 shots of 40% vodka and 450mg of DXM and they spent most of their night with their head out the window.

GHB/GBL + MXE - Tried a couple times and liked it, then when I changed the doses things went horrible. High dose MXE + regular amount of GHB resulted in my whole body vibrating uncontrollably and fast crazy breathing the whole time couldn't move and if anyone saw it they would of 100% called 911. Higher dose GHB and a little MXE resulted in shallow breathing and uncontrollable leg flailing ended up in the ER once I could get ahold of my phone

Diphenidine + 4-HO-MET - I dosed really high on both and had trouble breathing the whole time, I thought it would be safe considering its only a tryptamine combo.

MXE + 5-meo-dipt - Was AMAZING except for maybe 15 mins where I just started overheating like crazy sweating

Hey guys, this this is not only genius, but essential. Im microdosing Iboga right now and id like to know what the facts on these combos are:

Iboga & LSD
Iboga & 2C-B, 2C-E, 2C-I
Iboga & DOC
Iboga & MXE

any info would be greatly appreciated

I think Xorkoth is right on this one. Better not to try it, as it can be lethal!
But, regarding taking MXE while microdosing iboga, I have done it, I have tried small doses of MXE (less than 20mg) while taking a drop or two of iboga extract every morning and had good experience, didn't feel anything wrong, just a slight increased of effects, including more euphoria.
....But the fact i had good experiences mixing very low doses of both doesn't mean it is not dangerous and potentially lethal for you...

What about alcohol and DXM, or dissociatives in general? I've watched someone down 4 shots of 40% vodka and 450mg of DXM and they spent most of their night with their head out the window.
Mixed alcohol with ketamine to unpleasant results. Like a whitey, palpitations, nausea, just want to curl up and die, but dissociated from it so you don't really mind.

Ok, I'm sure it's totally changing the subject from where this thread has gone since I made my post back in November of 2013, but I just wanted to add this long overdue addendum to my anecdote about the potential danger of taking 4-fa while on Celexa: My friend who had done this and exhibited worrisome symptoms later reminded me that he had also taken mxe that night. As I understand, mxe has some serotonergic properties as well, and I believe it was the combination of all three that led to him having what I assumed to be mild serotonin syndrome (sweaty/clammy, overheated, disorientation, nausea/vomiting).

I read that Ketamine + Nitrous Oxide is neurotoxic, is this true and how bad is it?

I see people do this all the time at festivals. Ive never done it but im interested in trying it if its like less neurotoxic than a night of meth. I find it really hard to K-hole and I think nitrous would help. Can someone tell me straight up how bad it is and why?

It is indeed true. There was a study about it done on rats, which I will link here. Note that while the majority of dissociative neurotoxicity studies have not been done on humans and people like to use this as an arguing point, I'm not really aware of any compelling reasons having been put forth to think that it shouldn't happen in humans; the logic behind why we believe it happens seems like it could perfectly reasonably translate to humans as well based on studies that have been done on human brains.

Anyway, here is the link: Ketamine potentiates cerebrocortical damage induced by the common anaesthetic agent nitrous oxide in adult rats.

And here is an important excerpt from the abstract....

Ketamine and N2O were administered alone or in combination by various dosing regimens to adult female rats for a duration of 3 h and the severity of cerebrocortical neurotoxic changes was quantified histologically. Because GABA agonists are known to protect against the psychotomimetic and neurotoxic effects of NMDA antagonists, we also evaluated whether the combined neurotoxicity of ketamine+N2O can be prevented by certain commonly used GABA agonists.

When ketamine and N2O were used in combination the neurotoxic reaction was enhanced to a degree much greater than can be explained by simple additivity. The apparent synergistic interaction was particularly striking when low doses of the agents were combined, the degree of toxic synergism at higher doses being masked by a ceiling effect. GABA agonists protected against ketamine/N2O neurotoxicity.

First of all, it's significant to note that this study is in agreement with many others on one not yet directly stated fact: ketamine and nitrous oxide are completely capable of producing this kind of neurotoxicity on their own. So, if you accept their conclusion that the combination can increase this effect, then you have to consider this as well.

Second, the major takeaway here is that not only are ketamine and nitrous oxide synergistically, rather than just additively neurotoxic, but they are so much so that when higher doses of each are combined their synergism is masked by the fact that they already start to produce the maximum possible neurotoxocity that can be produced by this mechanism. That sure doesn't sound great....

However, there is more to dissociative neurotoxicity than simply damage being done and leaving the brain that way forever. Sometimes the brain is capable of repairing itself, and I recall over the years reading in several places that dissociative anesthesia lasting fewer than three hours very rarely produces any damage in the brains of animals that can still be detected after a few days. Do not quote me on this as I have not gone out to find these studies again, but I believe that they were able to produce some injury with very high doses of ketamine, but failed to do so with any dose of nitrous oxide.

Personally, what I get out of this is: as long as you don't overdo this dissociation, you'll probably be fine, probably. In other words, doing ketamine in reasonable doses every now and then probably won't hurt you, and the same with other not too long lasting dissociatives like MXE especially in lower doses. Combining high doses of ketamine and nitrous oxide might be more risky based on this study, so for harm reduction purposes I really cannot recommend it... but can simply say that, obviously, people use dissociatives all the time and even get carried away with them and don't come out of it seemingly damaged forever, usually. The research statistics may make the problem seem more significant than it actually is when moved over to the impact on the human mind, but we honestly just simply don't know enough to say that right now. I'd say that it will probably be a little while before we truly know, but in another few decades dissociative use will have been far more widespread and rampant for quite some time, so we may have some better idea by then.

As for whether or not it will be more neurotoxic than a night of meth, that I'm afraid I don't feel qualified to speculate on. If I was considering doing this combination for myself, I suppose my mindset would just be: it's potentially dangerous, like many things. Is the reward worth the risk? Only you can decide that.

**Bad Drug Combo** -
From personal experience, swim would not recommend Extacy mixed with Roxis30s. Because you honestly cannot be sure what exactly is mixed in Extacy unless you have them tested first. But he decided to do it anyway. And ended up having a sever allergic probably near fatal reaction to cocktail mix.

*A few hours before this all happend swim was at big weekend rave called Electric Forest. *Key note* Its badass and if you like raving Id definitely recommend going! Its located in Michigan and for anyone who visits or lives in Michigan knows that MI has a pretty good on going supply (most of the time) of good Extacy/MDMA. As its prime location is Detroit and they get good supplies across the river aka Canada...Anyway back to the point swim ended up taking a few good xpills he had purchased before rave they were excellent definetly pure MDMA with some sort of amphetamine base later on that night the pills started to wear off so he decided to buy some from randoms...bad choice, ended up getting bad xpills causing dirty sweats from the inside and xpills definitely had Methamphetamine, MDMA, DXM and probably more ingredients but unsure. He just knows from personal experience before that made him feel the way he did. But something definitely not right with them. At an after rave party swim decided to ask his friend for 2 Roxi30s to help calm down and feel better.. Throughout the night he was also drinking alcohol.. Not good to mix either but swims drank alcohol while also drinking water too on Extacy many times and been fine. But it can have different reactions to someone else. So proceed with caution if you do. So taking Roxi30s with The Extacy had even worse affects. And a huge mistake, 30-40 minutes later swim ran outside and began to projectile vomit repeatedly probably 10+ times until dry heaving. Strarting to get extreme anxiety and depression followed by a horrible migraine and head felt like it was going to burst. He sat on curb when suddenly he began to have severe chest pains, extremely rapid heartbeat shortness of breath and noticed swelling around area of chest were heart was beating the swelling had to have been puffed out and inch and was very noticeable he could see heart pounding! Arms and legs went numb a few times and thought he more than likely was either having a stroke or a heart attack...for almost 2+ hours it felt like swim was going to die. Probably should have called 911 but was a dumbass and thought he could ride it through. Swim drank lots of water, tried sitting but couldnt adrenaline was pumping. He paced back and forth hand clenched tightly on chest along curb trying to calm himself down. Eventually after 3 hours and an ungodly amount of puking nothing but bits of water and stomach acid it slowly began to decrease...(So called) friends swim was with that night were so fucked up and worried about getting pussy they didn't even bother to check on him. Knowing he was in really bad shape..Now swim believes luck was on his side that night and is very lucky to be alive also proceeds with caution and does his research before mixing cocktails now... Still to this day after what happened swim gets really bad chest pain and heart palpitations. He went to hospital a few days later and doctor told him he was very lucky. He ended up having a mild/medium heart attack followed by a few small strokes which permanently damaged his heart at only 25 years of age. Now watches what he does and hopes this helps somebody from doing what swim did. And if maybe it saves a life he is happy he took the time to post this. If anyone else has had this happen to them he'd like to hear about it. Now not everyone may have the same reaction to mixure swim did but better to be safe than sorry. Right? If you do decide to disregard this post and risk it be carefully af! Research first!!! *Also use with friends who actually have your best interest at heart and give af about you if something bad happens* ...Don't give af how messed up you are if you're coherent enough to dance and grind on girls/dudes you're more than able to check on your buddy if he/she is in a bad situation. Sure as hell hope they would because swim would. That's all, be smart...Peace.
Mr. Anonymous XD

Does anyone know if it is bad to dose mescaline after taking 20 mg propranolol (beta-blocker) about 5 times per week for a month? I know propranolol lowers blood pressure and mescaline does the opposite. To be clear, I would not take propranolol for 2 days prior to the mescaline dose, but is that enough time?

I did all of the following in one day at a festival last year and ended up in the sanctuary with 5 grown men holding me down.

Turns out it was a ++++ experience I will cherish forever, but I'm never doing anything like this again.

Cocaine ketamine and alcohol all day and all night.

2C-P 7mg, 4-aco-dmt 10-20mg, 2C-D 30-90mgs, LSD 1 blotter, 5-meo-dalt 10-15 mg

Doses of the psychedelics were all spaced apart over 20 hours, but taken in that order.

Know your drugs, know your body, keep your friends close, and stay safe!

This was maybe one of the stupidest things I've ever done, but it was also the wildest craziest psychedelic experience of my life.

I could write a book about what happened. I was giving a contact high to the staff in the sanctuary, and I had an audience of people listening to the things coming out of my mouth.

A definite no no for repeats.

For me, I learned that LSD seems to be the major trigger of these kind of experiences. That is the 4th time LSD has absolutely floored me.

Anyone know of any negative possibilities for mixing Methamphetamine HCL (not a chemist but I've come to the understanding that is crystal meth - USA) and Risperidone (not sure if there's a difference but it's the generic brand that I have)?

I've tried both meth and molly (MDA, not MDMA) while on the medication and had varied experiences with the molly (it was always from a different source so there's too many unaccountable factors). The meth was different though.. Tried shooting it on I wanna say 2 or 3 occasions (spaced months apart) with no use other than marijuana and alcohol inbetween or otherwise, did my usual amount for the meth out here and ended up with no rush whatsoever the first time. Got the buzzing in my head/ears and a slow onset of the really heavy feeling in your eyes and head but not the euphoric, jazz your pants this is like a Thizz peak, 10 or 20 minutes of ecstasy that I usually get with the rush.. or rather used to - I've never gotten a cough and don't tell me I don't do enough, I gone n done plenty waaaaay too many times nyow. The last time I did a shot was in my car in my school parking lot just to stabilize my mentality in preparation for class after a 48 hours bend. Bang. 3 minutes later I'm walking in the door and my professor stops me to ask why I'm sweating so bad in 55* weather and a t shirt? I can only assume given the other symptoms and my experiences in the past that it was close to, if not, an OD. Went back to my car and checked my temp (never actually expected to find a beneficial use outta that laser thermometer I keep in my truck! Usually it's used after getting stoned to calculate the temp of the asses of passers by haha) and the flesh on my forehead and behind my ear was over 101* and I couldn't feel anything but the sting from the wee bit of needles' piss that ditched the rig when it slid out, whole body was numb except my fingertips which were tingly numb instead of just can't feel it (I'm convinced the "numbness" was a psychotic/sorta placebo thing, I am schizo after all), and I was beyond nauseated when I realized how strong the shot was. Woulda had no clue if she hadn't said something too! Damn. More tangents, please excuse my yarns.... - ..The speedy effects kicked in after about 30-60 seconds as usual with a shot that just wasn't big enough for a rush. The next time(s) it felt like the chemicals were trying to work their magic but there was just something blocking their way, like a very subtle, fuzzy but sticky cloud of white cushion that I could feel the dopamine struggling to disentangle itself from inside my head, not like a visualization but this is the best way to describe how it felt, like I could feel my conscious mind and it's connection with my body.. which leads me to my long winded point..

If Risperidone is a dopamine blocker (to treat schizophrenia), and methamphetamine HCL acts on your dopamine and serotonin neurotransmitters, is that just basic arithmetic there and I just wasted my time writing this? Or had the IV just lost it's magic after so many times of never being able to get that first rush back?

I've done a couple shots of meth since I ran out of my meds but it was within a few days to a week from the time I ran out and I was still experiencing (annoying to say the least) side effects from the Risperidone imbalance, not sure what the half life of it is, maybe someone can elaborate?

I am currently taking Gabapentin 1800mg/day, Trazadone 50mg, Fluphenazine (Prolixin) 10mg, Effexor ER 150mg, and Wellbutrin 150mg. I am a daily Salvia smoker who enjoys cannabis semi-frequently, and I ordered some Kratom this morning after taking a year-long break. I know that the interactions must be insane, but what I'm curious about is the Salvia, with which I have had deep and profound experiences...I would like to introduce my partner to this herb but I am unsure if the quantity needed would be totally different for her, since she doesn't take psych meds?

There isn't one per se, no adverse reactions, it's just that opiates tend to dull the "crisp" effects of psychedelics, and for most, also the visuals. They're better than benzos to mix, and for many years I almost always mixed them since I was an opiate addict. But my trips are much better and deeper now, in general, without opiates.

Is kratom comparable in that respect, Xorkmeister?

Yes but kratom seems to leave more psychedelic effects intact, perhaps because it carries the indole ring, or so I like to speculate. Still, it can help to bring you back down to earth, I used to use it every time for that. Or to ease a difficult come-up (though since I stopped I've virtually eliminated difficult come-ups since I didn't mask them).

I take kratom on a daily basis and have now for two, or so, years. It keeps me (or I tell myself it does) from relapsing back to smack and such stuff.
It eases the come up/down both for me, but I have been doing it so long now that it is just part OF it... of everything.
I only really notice when I miss my kratom. I get some of the same , albeit weaker, WD symptoms, runny nose, eyes, yawns, a little anxiety.
So Xork, you think it affects the trip huh?
Maybe I will take a break.
If I get the opioid "urge", I can always go back to the kratom at that time. It seems I traded one monkey (BIG damn monkey) for a smaller one, but it's, probably, not worth ruining a trip, or dozens of trips, for...hmmm. Unlike smack, though, I actually enjoy my kratom...FIIK what to do