View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MBDB (Butylone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the combination of methylone and butylone is said to be worthwhile as well.

It is, it is!!! - a couple of SWIMS reckon this combo works for 'em in the 2:1 ratio real well - recently discovered, knocks spots off them as individual experiences...
thats 2xM1:1xB1...or 120mgxM1:60mgxB1

I Have found 100mg-b1-150mg-m1-150-4-mmc- I think this combo is the perfect replacement- in my opinion=) This combo has been used for the last year/no problems
My favorite:)""The Tri-FECTA"

Posting this on the behalf of a friend:

"I took approximately 500 mg of butylone during the course of 5-6 hours, without feeling much more than a slightly increased ability to focus, occasional stupidity, emotional emptiness followed by a rather light burst of emphatic feelings, an extremely intense heartbeat, and a feeling of "strangeness" rather hard to conceptualize. I did NOT feel euphoric or energized in any way.

I have since then (5 days ago) experienced some strong after effects, including a weird "heavy" feel in the head, tiredness, a perceived intellectual slowness and extremely cold hands and feet. Being the neurotic person I am, I'm of course worrying that these are signs of permanent damage resulting from the rather high dose.

Do I have any justification in thinking so? It should be noted that my previous experience of central stimulantia is restricted to ritalin (from which I got approximately the same negligible effects). Is it even possible to experience permanent damage if one did not get anything even resembling a high? Note that I'm here only referring to mental and/or intellectual damage, not physical."

Last edited:
I m sorry to hear about your exp. I understand what you are saying about this chem. Having once insullfated 300mg in 1 shot Felt some euphoria 2 hrs later then changed into the coked out-restless energy all night.I only exp. this when I used it alone--When used in smaller doses(100-150mg) combined with other keytones-It works like a whole different chem,BEAUTIFULLY, by itself it SUX:( All I can say is, if I took a large dose of anything and wasn t back to baseline by day 5-It time to go to dr... Just to be safe.Hope you are feeling better.

Posting this on the behalf of a friend:

"I took approximately 500 mg of butylone during the course of 5-6 hours, without feeling much more than a slightly increased ability to focus, occasional stupidity, emotional emptiness followed by a rather light burst of emphatic feelings, an extremely intense heartbeat, and a feeling of "strangeness" rather hard to conceptualize. I did NOT feel euphoric or energized in any way.

I have since then (5 days ago) experienced some strong after effects, including a weird "heavy" feel in the head, tiredness, a perceived intellectual slowness and extremely cold hands and feet. Being the neurotic person I am, I'm of course worrying that these are signs of permanent damage resulting from the rather high dose.

Do I have any justification in thinking so? It should be noted that my previous experience of central stimulantia is restricted to ritalin (from which I got approximately the same negligible effects). Is it even possible to experience permanent damage if one did not get anything even resembling a high? Note that I'm here only referring to mental and/or intellectual damage, not physical."

Are the effects getting less severe over time? That's a fairly large amount of B1 to take in a night. If the aftereffects are getting less intense over time, probably shouldn't worry (and instead mark B1 down on your drugs-not-to-take list). If they're not, or particularly if they're getting worse, that might be something to worry about.

I registered an account on bluelight simply to warn others about B1 coming from the well known Chinese vendor with the brown envelopes with a sticker of a cute little animal on the back. We'd been reading about M1 + B1 combos here and decided to try it next time we had M1 as we'd never had B1 before. About 3 months ago, we had about 100mg each mixed with about 150mg M1. I felt fine but my wife threw up 2 days later. We thought she had a stomach bug or something and after about 3 days of projectile vomiting and explosive diarrhea, she was fine. About a month later we decided to try the combo again as we were unaware there was a connection with her sickness and the B1. So we did 150 M1 + 75 B1, then at 1 hour 50 M1 +25 B1, then at the 2 hour mark 50 M1 + 25 B1, then a final 50 M1 + 25 B1 at the 3 hour mark. Everything was going fine for the first 4 or so hours, then I started feeling really weird and decided to lay down (even though these are stimulants). I progressively started feeling worse and worse until it really hit us both at around the 6-7 hour mark. We then were both in for 24 hours of the most intense dysphoria we'd ever experienced. We were both debilitated in bed for almost 2 days. I was extremely dizzy was constantly on the verge of passing out and felt as if my head had a hollow place in the extreme top of it. My feet and toes were cold as ice. I thoughts were so distorted I could not think a whole sentence ahead and couldn't remember the last sentence I had said. We both had marked OEV's and CEV's of the most extreme variety we'd ever had (including on AMT and DMT). It was a horrible mind-space and probably the worst experience of our life. Then about 3 days later the dizziness had subsided but I felt a bit nauseated for a few days, then it hit me. I threw up every bite of food I ingested for the next TWO WEEKS and had explosive diarrhea. Needless to say we threw the sh*t away. I had ordered another G before I had learned of its negative side effects. We just stored it and decided maybe there would be a use for it and didn't want to see our $50 go to waste. So fast forward about 3 months... Last night, after 500mg's of M1 a piece and out of our minds, we said that maybe we just got dehydrated or something the first bad experiences we had with B1 and decided to supplement our M1 experience with 100 each of B1. Within about an hour after ingestion, my wife became violently ill and began projectile vomiting. It looks like her stomach automatically rejected it before digesting much material. She continued to throw up for about 30 minutes then it subsided. I of course began to freak because I knew I had f*cked up by taking it. Had I not been wacked out of my mind on M1, I would have known better in the first place. It hit me and I too began my 2 hours of projectile vomiting. I would think that my stomach didn't digest much of the material either, as the toilet paper that I made the parachute for the B1 material an hour and a half earlier also came up undigested. I completely emptied my stomach to the point that all that came up was just a few drops of a bile flavored syrup-like material. I haven't thrown up this hard and this much since I almost OD'ed on Peruvian Torch. Anyway... again, same as before, 24 hours of dysphoria, extreme hallucinations, and sleep deprivation. As I'm writing this, I'm still extremely dizzy and on the verge of passing out. I've started feeling a bit better and had a bite to eat and it seems my stomach is digesting it. My wife and I still can't sleep and are extremely concerned that we're gonna have another two weeks of sheer hell as our digestive tracts "reboot". I don't know if this is just the effect B1 has on people, or if it is this particular vendor's batch of B1. I find it odd that 2 people ingested only a tiny amount of material (~100mg) considering the huge doses we've been reading that people have taken and this is the effect it had on us. Perhaps its this material's reaction to being combined with M1. I don't know... but this is just a warning to anyone that's going to attempt this material: be prepared for the worst 24 hours of your life... tailed by the worst 2 weeks of your life. Pray to god you have some Benzo's and phenergan around, as we had/have neither.

dude you should get her some prilosec otc and a bunch of tums from the drug store, lay off the stimulants, they're obviously not helping you guys out too much, buy some weed, she gets the munchies, she eats some food, you keep buying weed and chill for a while and recover from your experience, learn from it, don't use it again, if the otc stuff isn't working, go to the regular doctor and get on something like nexium and it'll make her belly feel better over time. Some stomachs hate stims quite a bit.

dude you should get her some prilosec otc and a bunch of tums from the drug store, lay off the stimulants, they're obviously not helping you guys out too much, buy some weed, she gets the munchies, she eats some food, you keep buying weed and chill for a while and recover from your experience, learn from it, don't use it again, if the otc stuff isn't working, go to the regular doctor and get on something like nexium and it'll make her belly feel better over time. Some stomachs hate stims quite a bit.

That is some EXCELLENT advice. B1 is for sure on our "chems to stay far far way from list". We've had excellent results in the past with other MDxx-like chems like M1, 4MCC, MDAI etc... but this B1 stuff has got to be some of the most toxic stuff I've ever encountered... it's hard to believe that some people would even remotely consider this being "the next MDMA". We're going to lay off these MDxx-like chems entirely until we feel like we've recovered 100%. If we never feel like we're back to 100%, then we'll just have to not use them anymore. We were actually winding down our use of them anyway. This was supposed to be some of our last times of doing this sort of chem. MDMA pretty much lost its magic for me back in 2001, and M1 started losing it in 2007. Unfortunately (I suppose), when we tried 4MMC for the first time a couple months ago, it was like the first time I ever rolled and really reinstated my interest in these sort of chems.

Last edited:
Just an update, it's been over a week now, and we seem to be doing fine. I had the stomach problems about 3 days after the train wreck and my partner did too. I had that "heavy head" feeling for almost a week though. I'd recommend people stay away from this stuff. :(

My experience wasn't stomach problems but I'm never taking it again either. Too much jittery stimulation (to an extreme). Also terrible insomnia; my last time with it I was up for 40 hours feeling like some of the most sick I've ever been. Even after I finally got to sleep with the help of lots of xanax I had the worst hangover ever. The acute hangover lasted a week; it was like MDMA hangover x10. I wasn't back to normal for about a month.

The high isn't even any good; it just goes from come-up to anxious, jittery stimulation.

This is one that's never getting inside me again.

HandyDandy, I order from that vendor. I've done the m1/b1 combo with my girlfriend a few times, we have never experienced reaction like that at all. I would say your body does not like m1/or b1. I don't know if that batch was bad, but all my shit from that vendor has been great.

Actually right now I'm chilling on b1, this is my first time taking it by itself. From what I read before, a lot of people seem to not like it. I'm actually enjoying it a lot. Its subtle, speedy, with a bit of serotonin high, but I came into this with horrible expectations from you guys, so maybe under hype is helpin. I dropped around 250mg and then another 180 or so booster at the 2ish hour mark. I see the subtle feeling of x, and maybe I appreciate it more then you guys since I seem to have lost the magic with MDMA. Can't really roll anymore, so any remote feeling I feel is cool and I may appreciate it more then most. I am really diggin B1, but all these BK's and ecstasty analogs (or whatever they are) seem pretty mellow to me. I did meph and while it seemed like I had shot up x in my arm for 45 minutes, I couldn't understand how people had such an urge to redose. My guess was they musta felt a lot better then I did, cuz normally if I have something, Ill binge on it. Not with any of the bks.

Anyone who has lost the magic with mdma or is close notice any difference with these chems? Possible cross tolerance or somethin?

And combining m1/b1 is much better then either on their own I imagine.

We actually did the M1/B1 combo the first time with no ill effects other than a horrible comedown... then we did B1 by itself with no ill effects... it was the 3rd time we encountered the M1/B1 combo that she got so sick for a week later... didn't give it much thought, thought it was initially a stomach virus or something. Then the same thing happened to me the next time we tried it. The one time we did B1 by itself it didn't make us sick. Maybe it has something to do with the combo. It's strange though that this both had this effect on 2 different people, and only when it was combined with M1. Perhaps there is some mechanic going on there that is unknown.

I believe i read that bk-mdmb breaks down quite fast, and to cool it off in a refrigerator to make it last longer. Maybe it just went bad?

This is true, but everything I have is stored in a freezer/refrigerator (whichever is more appropriate).

Status
Not open for further replies.