View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MBDB (Butylone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i failed to mention what else helped making butylone a great experience, I took a good dose of Bali kratom, then 65mg of butylone mixed in to a mixed drink of vodka and sprite followed by a nice little J of some quality bud, and continued drinking throughout the experience, maybe the Kratom and drinks and buds keep me away from all this overstimulation you guys are talking about, then again it might just be my makeup because ive tried yayo a few times and never did that energize me whatsoever so i dunno but anyway this combo i had going on, absolutley awesome!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like B1, it is overstimulating too me - it has a strong 'push' feeling - the type that MDAI lacks, M1 has some of, 4-FA also some, and MDMA more... but I don't think this stimulating push is balanced by very good empathogenic effects. Instead it is easy to get overstimulated or get disproportionate residual stimulation IME.
But...I have considered it a proper option for piggybacking or using it as a primer. By that I mean to serve as a primer that provides the push, while another drug like 2C-B is added that has very little push of itself and is very easygoing. 2C-B let's you ignore it's effects compared to many other drugs. With B1 there is a flow going and it changes the whole nature of it.
Since I placed MDAI on the other end of the push-spectrum when it comes to empathogen/entactogen/stimulants it in some way makes sense to try combining them - in fact I think I once tried that and it was more or less fine (not sure if I'd call it special or particularly worth repeating or worth the risks). About risks: I mean here that MDAI should not really be mixed by dopamine releasers according to studies.

M-butylone or dibutylone etc seem like a more dirty and even less worthwhile version (and a prodrug) of B1.

And I really don't have very high hopes for pentylone.

I've heard of people on other forums claiming pentylone is the pv substitute essentially.

No thanks for me personally.

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone knows of a good butylone combo? Of course i've read all the posts about b1 and m1, and having taken both seperatley i can totally see how that probably goes together great but i dont have much luck finding any m1, i read an ethylone and b1 combo to be good, I basically want more of the euphoria and what not but without adding to the stimulation and chattyness because butylone produces plenty of that!! Any help would be appreciated... Thanks.

So I just received an order of 250mg B1 and 500mg P1. I also have 1g M1 on hand. I've done some reading and people seem to agree that B1 and M1 go together well. Anyone have any experience with Methylone and Pentlyone together?

Do you mean Butylone and Pentylone together? Otherwise this is the wrong thread, it's the Butylone thread ;) Let me know and I can move it.

Butylone and 4-FA have served me well together. Just 50/50 mixes of each.

Has anyone tried ethylone and butylone? (not in combo) How do they differ from eachother? Pros and cons.

Starting on mild butylone regimen of 20 mg/day. Not honestly sure what I'm looking for, something along the lines of a mood/focus booster. I don't really have a scale that is precise in this range so I'm using liquid measure. Currently have a solution of .004 Molality (approx 4 grams per liter). So far I've dosed once and feel slightly different, not entirely sure which ways yet. Going to continue my research.

Question to my fellow BL's... I have found Butylone to be a magnificent substitute for the poor quality pilz in Melb, and I have been using it quite heavily for the past 18 months. However, what I am finding is that my use is escalating to the point where for the past two months I have been using nearly every day. I've not had this experience with any other drug (and I've tried sht loads of them over the years), even Meph.

Does anyone else have an opinion on the addictive potential of this drug or a similar experience... Thanks!

Any stimulant is going to have quickly escalating tolerance and dependence effects. Talk to people who have been through similar things with other amphetamines, and try reducing your usage. As long as you're not going on week-long binges with no sleep, I'd say you're still relatively safe. What kind of dose do you find yourself using daily?

Any stimulant is going to have quickly escalating tolerance and dependence effects?

Yes I agree, I've probably used most of the ones you can think of pretty heavily on and off for the past 20 odd years. I've never had this strong a compulsion to binge before, and occur so quickly (when compared with other friends / acquaintances experiencing addiction over said time frame).

My 'work day' dose is probably about 1g in total. Weekends far in excess of that (and in combination with the usual suspects). Agree sleep is the issue mainly... still manage about 5 hours per night (cf. 8hrs usually).

At 1g of chemical per day I would begin to worry about simple toxicity like your liver or kidneys getting pickled from the strain you are putting on them. Also we do not know how pure any of our chemicals truly are. Many syntheses require catalysts of heavy metals, and even at 1% contamination that adds up quickly with 1g a day. There was a case of one researcher who somehow got cadmium poisoning from a bad batch of a research chemical (i believe it was one of the newer enzyme-inhibitor cannabinoids).

I would suggest you go to the doctor and be honest about your concerns for your body. See how much a liver and kidney toxicity screen will cost and weigh your options.

At 1g of chemical per day I would begin to worry about simple toxicity like your liver or kidneys getting pickled from the strain you are putting on them

I do appreciate the concern for my body but, again, that wasn't the question.

Based on the lack of responses, I'll have to assume this specific chem is my Waterloo and that others do not find it any more (or less) additive than other empathogen. QED.

Well, I got a few caps of what were said to be approx 250mg a peice of butylone. I insufflated half of one cap this produced mild euphoria and quite an enjoyable speedy sensation for a period of about 3hrs. I did not notice any tachycardia when I do have a problem with anxiety and tachycardia can be a problem for me at times. This first dose was at approximately midnight, I have been dosing with a similar amount(approx 125mgs) and sometimes unevenly splitting pills, taking 2/3 to 3/4 instead of 1/2 at a time trying to reach this same place I got with my first bump without avail. This has been going on all night and all of today and I am still not feeling fatigued. I very much enjoy the speediness and clear headedness of this chemical. What I don't like is that much like other stimulants like cocaine, adderall, mdma I find it very difficult to keep my mouth and tongue still. I had work today but managed to make it through without anyone noticing by chewing gum all day. Does anyone else experience this and/or know of some ways to combat it? Also I was very gassy, after my first bump I was burping almost constantly though it has since died down somewhat they still come. Does anyone know why I wasn't able to hit that first peak again during this round? Is it because I have depleted my serotonin and must wait for it to replenish before redosing?

^ As far as the jaw tension is concerned, I would recommend getting Magnesium supplement from Walgreens, or GNC, vitamin shoppe etc..
Your other questions, I cannot answer for you unfortunately because I don't know.

Awesome, I have some supplements on the way now. What can I expect, how quickly does the relief come from the jaw tension, also how much magnesium should I take?

Anyone know ways to prevent damage after taking this awesome chemical? I've heard maybe an SSRI would help at the tail end of the experience? I have access to prozac

Anyone know how long after one takes this should one wait before taking it again? I understand that with similar chemicals like MDMA its usually about a month or two weeks of taking 5htp supplements.

I insufflated half of one cap
It would have stung like a baitch no doubt. In my experience oral over insufflation gives a stronger trip.

dosing with a similar amount(approx 125mgs)
I usually use between 180 - 200mg as a standardised dose in a cap. Like most things, if you keep taking it yep your body runs out of steam.

Other things that I find help the peak - be well rested and eat well the days before you roll. Better to take it early evening (or day even) when your body is in it's normal awake cicadian cycle. And avoid Alcohol or minimise it.

Agree grinding can be a problem. Sometimes I can take stuff and not have a problem. Othertimes I'm gurneying more than popeye. As was pointed out, Magnesium helps relieve (not remove) the problem. The supplement I take has 30mg standardised elemental Magnesium (52mg of the magnesium compound) in it. I take one or two depending on how severe. Again won't stop it so keep the chewing gum / mouthguard handy.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply man. I'll have to try the oral ROA next go around. These caps were measured out to be approx. 250mg is that a little too much do you think? Also how long should one wait between dosing to get the maximum experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.