Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Yes, but only a little

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Sometimes / Completely depends on whether it is salt or freebase

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
^ For me, not so much... The come-up feels like it takes a while because it really does and has nothing to do with dilation which for me, occurs during the last 2/3's of the trip, sometimes I get the opposite of dilation though and by the time my trip is over I'm kinda dissapointed time flew by so fast but that's just because I really enjoy aMT. For me it takes 3 hours to peak whether it be oral or plugged so the come-up is lengthy but it doesn't seem as long when plugged because the nausea and bad side-effects are gone by t+ 1.5 hours whereas when taken orally the come-up lasts the same but the nausea and side-effects stay until hour 3 which makes the come-up seem longer as I'm suffering through this period lol.

ColtDan: I'm interested to hear how your trip went, it sounds like your last post was during the the cross-over phase from come-up to the MDMA type phase which is where things get fun, for me at least.

hi everyone! so me and my friends are willing to purchase some aMT. my question is: would this drug be suitable for a party setting (with loud music and drugged up people dancing)? I read it lasts 10/14 hours, has empathogenic as well as euphoric/stimulant properties and has little to no introspection but you can experience visuals. sounds like the perfect rave/party drug!

however I'm concerned about stomach problems. mind that I usually don't experience such problems with other drugs but who knows. could you guys recommend a dosage to provide a mild experience with as little stomach disconfort as possible? and maybe a little visuals.

Yeah it would once the comeup has passed, 30/40mg (some may thats a bit high) i get a long weird comeup from it, feels speedy and kinda wavey, isnt always enjoyable until it kicks in, then its amazing. For me its 50/60mg minimum now, 4 hour comeup lol.... lasts 15 hours... Mild visuals... some geometric closed eye visuals.... MDMA body rushing, bliss, euphoric, excellent stuff

uh so you find that the discomfort is present only on the come up? would it be reduced with sublingual/nasal ROA? and also you confirm the lack of depth? (I'm looking for a party drug/a light tryptamine to get accostumed to the psychedelic headspace)

Not sure only done aMT a few times, id stick with oral. lack of depth? the stuff didnt really feel that psychedelic to me, ive found 6-APB more trippy, MDMA more trippy. Smoked DMT before

Infact aMT reminds me of 6-APB, but better. just a shame the comeup is rough. discomfort is mainly on the comeup but its not too bad

hi everyone! so me and my friends are willing to purchase some aMT. my question is: would this drug be suitable for a party setting (with loud music and drugged up people dancing)? I read it lasts 10/14 hours, has empathogenic as well as euphoric/stimulant properties and has little to no introspection but you can experience visuals. sounds like the perfect rave/party drug!

however I'm concerned about stomach problems. mind that I usually don't experience such problems with other drugs but who knows. could you guys recommend a dosage to provide a mild experience with as little stomach disconfort as possible? and maybe a little visuals.

I get a little nausea, but it's more than manageable. I can even eat on aMT without any problems.

I would outline my oral dosages as follows, YMMV. I always use gelcaps.

0-5mg - A nice mood lift, but really a waste for this chemical. Mydriasis is pronounce even at this dose.

5-40mg - I experience the negatives, but lacks positives. For me this dose range is a negative experience (Negatives outweigh positives).

40-45mg - Euphoria, pleasantness but not really visual.

45-50mg - ^ As above, subtle visuals - mostly textures being more pronounced, mild morphing, that kind of thing.

50-55mg - ^ Stronger visuals, slight colour changes

55mg - 60mg - ^ Intense colour changes, fascinating interpretation of texture and shape (cartoon visuals, moving tree's amongst my experiences) Slightly intense peak (not headache, but like pressure)

60-65mg - More of the above, slightly too intense for my comfort.

Remember, your mileage may vary. I would start low and find your dose range. This is just my personal experience, I've read reports of people taking doses much lower than my threshold and having intense experiences, likewise I've read accounts of people doubling my maximum dose. It may be variances in batches, or people.

I've only used one freebase batch which I stockpiled two-three years ago.

uh so you find that the discomfort is present only on the come up? would it be reduced with sublingual/nasal ROA? and also you confirm the lack of depth? (I'm looking for a party drug/a light tryptamine to get accostumed to the psychedelic headspace)

I have never found aMT to be introverted/psychological - just visually wonderful, however I wouldn't class aMT as a light tryptamine, mentally perhaps, but the visual can be obnoxious.

Nasal is like snorting dust (freebase), it makes me sneeze, but I don't remember it being uncomfortable, or burning.

I've yet to try other routes.

I find it fairly introspective, and quite mentally lucid, but not introspective in a way that interferes with having fun. Also, I'd recommend rectal dosing for it as it reduces the come-up discomfort and nausea significantly. Either way, the come-up can be challenging but not as bad as some things. Overall AMT is great for what you suggest, it contains euphoria, empathogenicity (new word alert), and great feelings, once you get past the come-up. Rectal dosing reduces the come-up as much as possible, I vastly prefer it over oral.

Obviously ymmv but for me aMT isn't a good party drug. It has all the euphoria and music appreciation but after the initial uncomfortable phase it gets way too sedating to party. I've taken it at events but I usually find myself floored and sitting down and chilling for most of the event therefor I typically use aMT in a home.setting for this reason. The peak is very dreamy and sedating and I usually spend most of my time on my bed writhing in pleasure listening to music. However, some say aMT is very stimulating so again ymmv.

As for introspection I have honestly never had any sort of introspection whatsoever with even high doses of aMT. For most this is the case as well, it's a very friendly substance. I STRONGLY reccomend going the rectal route though to reduce the bodyload significantly, the ten seconds of shame is worth the couple hours of misery that is the aMT come-up. Also since aMT lasts so damn long and the come-up can be rough I would ingest the aMT and wait until the bodyload phase has passed before heading out to the event. You don't wanna be "that guy" at the party puking your guts out (though not everyone vomits of course, I do when taken orally). I would reccomend a dose of 40mgs, 50mgs if you have a toletance to MDMA. Also I find that after the initial come-up all bodyload dissapates and your able to function freely, though a select few find the BL to linger throughout the trip however these people.seem to be in the minority.

Ps. DON'T snort aMT, it burns horribly, leaves the worst taste that won't go away, and may even make your nose bleed. Sublingual...no, just no. I highly doubt you will be able to keep a solid dose of aMT in your mouth for 20-30minutes.

Last edited:
thanks to everyone, you are very helpful as always.
strange, I thought aMT was stimulating, but of course drugs affect people in different ways. I'll probably try it in a different setting first.

I'll probably try it in a different setting first.
That would be wise. For me aMT is only stimulating on the come-up, when the MDMA phase kicks in It gets super sedating (speaking for myself of course, though everyone I've taken with will agree). There has been 2 occasions where I fell asleep watching the CEV's lol, when the trip dies down you may be left with some residual stimulation though I typically don't and if I do some kratom or etiz solves that. Vaporised is a different story, that shit is like psychedelic meth... super speedy, less psychedelic, and just not nearly as euphoric IMO. Maybe take 3/4 of your dose via plugged or oral and vape the other 1/4? I would imagine that would work nice in a party setting.

I took this for the first time last weekend. Still glowing.

I took 50mg orally and almost vomited during the come up. I think my plans are to take at least 60mg rectally next time. My AMT is brown it almost looks like pepper which makes me think it's a bit impure. I'm not sure if it's salt or freebase either 8(

the come up was over 3.5 hours but the discomfort was only for about two of those hours. It was very similar to the come up of mushrooms or MDMA just even longer. Drinking cranberry juice seemed to help get my stomach to the PH necessary to absorb the AMT. One puff of cannabis was enough to relieve a lot of discomfort although one puff typically has almost no discernible effect when I'm not coming up on a drug with a heavy body load (heavy tolerance).

Either way the experience was great, after the initial intense stomach discomfort I took a dab and walked to my friends house and found that on the way there I was almost walking as fast as I do when I am rolling balls on MDMA, also my framerate of vision seemed slightly higher although nowhere near the level a high dose of MDMA or 2c-b will cause for me.

I ended up smoking probably almost three grams of weed with my friends without realizing it simply because it wasn't getting me high on weed it was just making my roll feel better. By the time I noticed I was stoned it was a very dreamy shroom-like 'headfuck' (what an endearing term) and I was seeing some neon blues and greens in the darkness almost exactly like the visuals I'd see on a shroom plateau.

I had the opportunity to go to a few different shows, but my body temperature was very hard to keep in a comfortable range due to me wearing shorts that day. I saw that it was sunny out and figured shorts were necessary but it actually made me somewhat compulsively wanna stay in the cozy house I was at just because I was warm there.

I'm taking it for a concert in 8 days. I'm definitely going to make sure I'm wearing the right attire because I don't wanna be stuck at a concert all freezing cold while blasted on AMT. I also will probably be taking GHB which will hopefully make the stimulation more manageable in the way that the weed did. I will also be bringing weed to this concert :) because at midnight it will be 4/20 and I plan on celebrating avidly, all holiday

^ Sounds like fun! I would reckon what you have is the freebase, but of course it's impossible to know over the internet. I'm almost positive it's the FB though you can find out by adding some material to water as the HCl is water soluble while the FB isn't. To get the FB to dissolve for rectal admin just dissolve the aMT in vinegar and dilute. Also I too find that aMT just makes me wanna huddle up in a warm house and indulge in the clean euphoria and visuals, aMT is no party drug IMO though I guess you'll find out for yourself at the festie. Like MDMA smoking massive amounts of cannabis and ciggarettes make me rush hard...definately craving some aMT right now :p

That would be wise. For me aMT is only stimulating on the come-up, when the MDMA phase kicks in It gets super sedating (speaking for myself of course, though everyone I've taken with will agree). There has been 2 occasions where I fell asleep watching the CEV's lol, when the trip dies down you may be left with some residual stimulation though I typically don't and if I do some kratom or etiz solves that. Vaporised is a different story, that shit is like psychedelic meth... super speedy, less psychedelic, and just not nearly as euphoric IMO. Maybe take 3/4 of your dose via plugged or oral and vape the other 1/4? I would imagine that would work nice in a party setting.

I think I'm gonna try it orally in a non-party setting and if the bodyload is too much I'll try the rectal ruote. is BA higher this way? (rectal vs oral)

thanks again :)

^ Surprisingly the dose for rectal is the same as oral, I strongly reccomend just going straight for the rectal ROA but IMO aMT is fun as hell either way.

thanks mate but I'd prefer oral over rectal if BA is the same and if I don't experience significant bodyload. nothing against shoving drugs up your anus, it's just another roa, it's just a tricky one IMHO while oral is much more practical.
but I'm willing to try it. maybe I'll try with some 5-MeO-Dalt I have left before the aMT arrives to practice a bit with this ROA.

Understandable, to each his own. I know at first that I never understood how people can stick drugs up their ass but for for some drugs it's just worth it, as long as your not using a huge turkey baster and you lube up yor syringe the process is painless and takes seconds, I would take the seconds of uncomfortability to save me from feeling like complete shit for 3 hours, some may not exlerience that much side-effects orally but for me it's BAD. I puke my guts out til I'm dry heaving, couple that with a fever, chills, and anxiety and it's just something I would do anything to get rid of even if it's sticking drugs up my bum.

This brings the bodyload to 45mins tops with no vomiting and makes the whole experience smoother with less chance of a killer headache but I can't blame you for giving oral a shot, I did and had great trips, however as soon as I plugged aMT once there was no going back. Also I would reccomend NOT plugging 5-meo-dalt, it hit me fast with lots of tachycardia and anxiety and way too uncomfortable though ymmv of course. I find insufflating your dose in 3 lines seperated by 5mins produces the best effects, you could also boost with a couple vapor hits...

mmh I see. I could try with plain water but this way I wouldn't know if I'm doing something wrong.. how much did you use? for me it would be sufficient to get just a tiny bit high to confirm that I'm plugging correctly

There's practically no way to fuck it up, just add 40-50mgs to 3-5mls water and add a couple drops of vinegar (white vinegar from a grocery store works fine) until it dissolves and suck it up with an oral syringe and plug it. tbh though I've found that you don't even need to make it soluble IMO, it just makes the come-up a little longer and may make it a bit more irritating to the rectum compared to dissolved aMT (though still low on the bodyload compared to oral). just add the aMT to water, 3-5mls should be good, and again just suck up that solution and plug it. I use lotion as a lubricant, with enough you won't feel any discomfort (no it won't make you gay :\, I've been living with my GF of 5 years and I'm very comfortable with my sexuality)

Also if you don't have an oral syringe any pharmacy, drug store, or chemist will give them out for free, just say you need to give your cat worm medicine lol. It's idiot proof really, just dose a full 40-50 mgs your first attempt. I personally find low doses super uncomfortable so doing a "test dose" may not be pleasant but some find it to act as an anti-depressant at low doses so ymmv. It would also be wise to clear your bowels before plugging though there have been times that I haven't and still tripped... Also I wanna add that if you use as little vinegar as possible and dilute there's very little to no discomfort IME, I'm able to get up and walk around seconds to minutes after plugging and never feel the urge to take a crap, too much vinegar will irritate slightly though.

Last edited:
Yeah you definitely need to make sure there is no fecal matter nearly ready to exit, as it will soak it up. The light burning sensation of plugged drugs being absorbed/touching the rectal walls will cause the contents of your bowels to move more quickly toward exiting too. So best to do it after you've had a bowel movement.