• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Amantadine and Memantine thread

Well, I cant speak to how effective memantine is in this scenario, but on paper it should be rather helpful.

I have been in "How the hell did i let this happen again?" scenarios more times than I'd like to admit. It's easier said than done, but try your best not to beat yourself up. We're all humans and all make mistakes, especially under moments of intense stress. I try not to give advice, but I say do what you have to do to get through school. If it means continuing with benzos then so be it, but I'd urge you to begin a taper ASAP. Make it an extremely slow taper if you have to. Not sure what benzo you've been using but lower your dose even just .1mg every 1 or 2 weeks if you have to take it that slow. Progress is progress and you'll eventually hit a point where your cognition and memory retention start to improve.

Best of luck! Sounds like you're in a stressful ass situation but I have faith that you can manage it! Whatever you do, just don't let your benzo dose increase anymore than it has. The stimulant-downer cycle is a tough one.
The primary benzos I’ve been using are etizolam and clonazepam. As I’ve already mentioned, I was able to keep the usage to twice a week for a year or so, but over summer break I began to increase my intake to 3-4 times a week. Dosages we’re 2-4mg of etizolam or 2mg of Klonopin.

The last two weeks have been non-stop in regards to my consumption of benzos and adderall. Upon waking, I’d take adderall and 1-2 mg of K-pin. When noon would hit I’d take more adderall and 1-2 mg of etiz. For mitigating the crash and inducing sleep more benzos would follow.

I honestly can’t even determine my average dosages this past two weeks. I was constantly dosing throughout day and night.

My last dose was 1.5 mg of etiz at 3 am this morning. I then woke up at 1130am and took 80mg of Memantine. Currently I’m feeling relatively content. At 80mg, Memantine feels pretty nice. It’s definitely dissociating at this dose, but mildly so. I can still function and my anxiety is nonexistent at this point, though this is likely due to the half-life of benzos, as the concentration in my bloodstream kept increasing concurrently with my exponential dosaging.

I believe I’ll be able to utilize Klonopin as my tapering agent as it has a suitable half life for such processes. I’ll try taking .5 mg later today and go from there.

I’ll definitely use Memantine along side my taper, as I can already tell it seems to help reduce the “noise” In my head.

The primary benzos I’ve been using are etizolam and clonazepam. As I’ve already mentioned, I was able to keep the usage to twice a week for a year or so, but over summer break I began to increase my intake to 3-4 times a week. Dosages we’re 2-4mg of etizolam or 2mg of Klonopin.

The last two weeks have been non-stop in regards to my consumption of benzos and adderall. Upon waking, I’d take adderall and 1-2 mg of K-pin. When noon would hit I’d take more adderall and 1-2 mg of etiz. For mitigating the crash and inducing sleep more benzos would follow.

I honestly can’t even determine my average dosages this past two weeks. I was constantly dosing throughout day and night.

My last dose was 1.5 mg of etiz at 3 am this morning. I then woke up at 1130am and took 80mg of Memantine. Currently I’m feeling relatively content. At 80mg, Memantine feels pretty nice. It’s definitely dissociating at this dose, but mildly so. I can still function and my anxiety is nonexistent at this point, though this is likely due to the half-life of benzos, as the concentration in my bloodstream kept increasing concurrently with my exponential dosaging.

I believe I’ll be able to utilize Klonopin as my tapering agent as it has a suitable half life for such processes. I’ll try taking .5 mg later today and go from there.

I’ll definitely use Memantine along side my taper, as I can already tell it seems to help reduce the “noise” In my head.
Sounds like you have a decent plan. As long as you can stop escalating that upper-downer cycle. That shit gets out of hand so fast. As you know, just listen to your body and take a benzo when you need it. Once you're out a ways from this 2 week bender then get on a regular tapering schedule. It's good that you have clonazepam at your disposal. It should make tapering quite a bit easier.

What got me into detox this last time was I got myself into that upper-downer cycle with cocaine and amphetamines and Clonazolam. Clonazolam does not have a very long half-life so I was constantly having to top off with it. Such a vicious cycle.

80mgs of memantine sounds like a nice dose. Maybe thats the dose that I'll go for whgen I finally try it. I've been sitting on a little bit of it for a while. Its a fascinating drug pharmacologically. I've just been nervous to take it with its long duration.

Sounds like you have a decent plan. As long as you can stop escalating that upper-downer cycle. That shit gets out of hand so fast. As you know, just listen to your body and take a benzo when you need it. Once you're out a ways from this 2 week bender then get on a regular tapering schedule. It's good that you have clonazepam at your disposal. It should make tapering quite a bit easier.

What got me into detox this last time was I got myself into that upper-downer cycle with cocaine and amphetamines and Clonazolam. Clonazolam does not have a very long half-life so I was constantly having to top off with it. Such a vicious cycle.

80mgs of memantine sounds like a nice dose. Maybe thats the dose that I'll go for whgen I finally try it. I've been sitting on a little bit of it for a while. Its a fascinating drug pharmacologically. I've just been nervous to take it with its long duration.
Yikes, clonazolam is not a good benzo to become dependent on, yet it’s definitely one of the more recreational benzos in terms of its effects. I had a heavy 3 month run with it 5 years ago or so and stopping it was brutal. Had a couple seizures and left me incapacitated for months.

I have a pretty high dissociative tolerance, but 80mg was a lot more active than I originally thought it was going to be. The duration is quite long. The main effects lasted for 6-8 hours. I had no trouble sleeping on it, but there was some residual wonkiness the next day that lingered around until nighttime. The only reason I took that amount was to attempt to circumvent the crash from a 2 week adderall/benzos binge. The addition of N-acetylcysteine really did help in mitigating the depression, anxiety, and lethargy from my bender.

I’m back to taking 5-10 mg a day which helps keeps my mood in balance. Once I stabilized at that dose I haven’t experienced any brain fog or negative side effects. I’d say start at a lower dose and see how you react to it. Even at 80mg I was functional, so I wouldn’t let the duration deter you from trying it out.

Last edited:
Tried out 10mg. Nothing much happened, maybe a hint of a propensity for zoning out? I was drinking my usual liter of coffee, so that could have been covering up. After three hours I redosed 20mg, which I felt coming up after two hours, most noticable as your typical dissociative vision modification.

I like it. The 30mg hasn't been particularly fun, and made me uncomfortable sitting inside reading. It's very clearheaded though, despite the somewhat diminished focus. It feels very medicinal, it's given those typical dissociative perspective shifts already. Just returned from walking off the uncomfortableness, maybe it's been amplifying caffeine anxiety? I can work with this degree of restlessness though, it's not as pronounced as acid microdosing. It's been a spring day during winter, the air was notably fragrant.

Also, suppressed appetite.. not that I had much anyway after half a week of drinking, but still surprising I've only had fruit and veg. Slight headache, nothing pronounced.. apparently that's common for 5-HT3 antagonists.

I had awoken with terrible mood. I've been in a painful place for a while now, drinking regularly 'n regretting half of the messages I've been leaving at bluelight. And initially the 30mg felt confrontational, about the drinking and the problems underlying it.. but now after having ridden the mindspace mood feels markedly improved.

Curious what weed will do to it tonight, and whether sleep will be feasible.

The weather will be nice again tomorrow, tempted to test out the combo with acid microdosing immediately. It will depend on the sleep thing though, if I need a benzo to knock me out then I'm not gonna experiment back-to-back.

Pleasantly surprised with the interaction, or lack thereof, with weed. I was able to close off the day as usual. Slightly harder to go to sleep, nothing remarkable.

Maybe I should have taken that as a hint that memantine generally doesn't interact with psychedelics in the way other dissociatives do, but I accounted for interaction anyway. 20mg memantine on 12 mics acid. Hardly noticed the acid. So took another microdose, and took 50mg more memantine.

The extra acid developed the expected waviness. However, it's as if that extra 50mg memantine never hit. Like, I remember being hit by a 20mg redose yesterday. I didn't expect 50mg not to be noticable.

I suppose that points to a lack of synergy? I mean, I prefer this state over acid alone, I'm in a psychedelic headspace yet not restless. But I'm also sure I should have felt a 50mg redose? I'm feeling it now, half an hour after it should have hit.. but only because I'm actively looking for signs of dissociated perception. Again, it's weird that it didn't "hit".

Undecided as to whether I want to pursue this combination. I guess I'll get to know memantine better first.

I couldn't sleep on the quarter tab of acid plus 70mg memantine, so I took a benzo. Next dag I felt absolutely knackered, no headache or anything but mentally foggier than hungover, beyond the scope of what caffeine can fix. I don't know whether that's your typical memantine crash, or whether it's been significantly compounded by the benzo and the lack of calories.

My preferred method against dissociatives insomnia in general is (very) high doses of CBD, @plumbus-nine. Commercial products are generally too weak to replace a benzodiazepine, but if you make your own coconut oil extract you can easily guarantee sleep without risk of benzo tolerance, or even the unwelcome combo effects I've gotten sometimes.

I tried the rectal ROA yesterday. My pills contain lactose but, at least at 20mg memantine, not enough to create any noticable adverse effect. Onset started at 25 minutes (tinnitus increased after ten minutes like with pretty much any plugged chemical nowadays), compared to two hours with oral, which I've taken today for comparison's sake. Effects developed up until the two hour mark, but I don't feel I ever got where I am right now even just two and a half hours in. Usually you want to avoid extra bodyload, but it's as if with memantine it's part of the effect?

I've found one other mention of plugging memantine on bluelight, claiming it increases onset and bioavailability. I can confirm it cuts off an hour to an hour and a half from the come-up, but no it does not feel more potent. Nor should it theoretically, memantine is touted be 100% bioavailable orally.

So unless the binders are somehow hampering rectal absorption, I advise against trying to accellerate the effects of this particular compound.

^ @Chris Timothy FWIW i've found benzos to potentiate dissociatives to an astonishing degree. Never had memantine but this was my experience with both etizolam+MXE and alprazolam+N2O.

Astonishing, huh? You're piquing my curiosity.. but better not to fiddle with the benzos too much.

There wasn't potentiation to any astonishing degree in my limited personal experience, I mean at the tail end of a dissociative trip benzos do simply knock me out. But when I ended a couple of O-PCE trips with flunitrazolam over consecutive days not so long ago, I ended up with a baseline emotional state of sheer panic. I can't explain that by the workings of the dissociatives, nor the benzodiazepines, alone.

In the MXE days I experimented with lormetazepam. Iirc I plugged the combo, and fell asleep. Next thing I know is violently awaking from a night terror causing 500 bucks of material damage. :cry:

There's certainly something going on between those two classes, and I don't like it.

I did 70 mg memantine around 70 hours ago. While commuting home started noticing the effects. Got out of shower disappointed — i didnt get anesthesia, just uncomfortable numbness in my limbs and face especially. Thought i was a got idea to listen to some music. Didnt like it either. There was too much of high frequencies and little to no clarity in sounds. Tried to lay down in silence with no lights on — got flashbacks from work with no ability to keep thoughts in the right track. WHY? Decided to go to sleep, thought i just was too tired to experience the drug. Woke up at T+10 and had no problem sleeping. I think i had dreams, but when i woke up i couldnt remember any details. Smoked a bowl and got to writing music. Uncomfortable auditory distortions disappeared as soon as weed was hitting. I liked the level of immersion i could experience. Done all the projects, smoked another bowl and decided to try out minecraft and civ5. THIS SHIT WAS CRAZY. I got THAT feeling from my childhood when i was allowed to play games half an hour a day from playing minecraft. I felt like was not playing the game through my pc but like i was IN game. I could see everything surrounding me in game even if i wansnt looking, i almost felt the textures, almost smelled what biomes smell like. CIV felt the same. I was aware of what my enemies do even if i didnt met them yet. Couldnt stop smoking for 5 hours. Then decided i had enough and i dont want to experience mj crash in two days so i stopped smoking. Went for groceries, was awkward. Slept another night, vivid dreams, no problem falling asleep and waking up. Woke up still a bit dissociated, but much more manageable than at +10 hours. Food was ok at anytime during the trip (although, it couldve been weed munchies). Then in the evening at aroung +40 hours my bae brought home some weed from dealers new batch and i smoked just a bit too much. It was pure bliss. Just like the first time. I usually get paranoid from lesser amounts of weed, but this time i didnt. Everything around me felt like it was flowing, i had bright CEVS and when i opened my eyes everything i saw so beautiful. Its T+70 hours now and i still can notice minor dissociation and mild motor impairments. Its noticeable harder to work even at this point. But damn, i love memantine for ita ability to reduce tolerance not only for drugs, but to experiences too.

I got a feeling that memantine is not a good recreational drug by itself but it flourishes in mixing. I have GBL and 5-meo-mipt and would like to try them out with memantine, how do i better mix them?

Overall memantine is 7/10. -1 for duration, -1 for fine motor skills being way below baseline even at T+70, -1 for constipation (3rd day no poop :( )

the constipation is the ONE thing (ok, that and money and responsadillatees and whatnot) that keeps me from loving memantine. those poor old elderly people.

just gotta stock up, stool softener and a lotta water/ fiber...

the constipation is worse than everyday kratom, and maybe even as bad or worse than most opioids i remember.

Woke up in the middle of the night and took 90mg.

3 to 4 hours later I arrived in a world disappointingly similar to sobriety. Reading the erowid trip reports got me excited for a higher dose, despite my planned moderation. But it's now being confirmed that if I'm going to replace alcohol with memantine, I will need it weekly, and won't have the tolerance-reset time needed to properly shoot for trippy effects.

So I'm disappointed I don't feel dissociated. I am experiencing the same perks as from 30mg though. Instead of an emotional void there's.. not direct feeling like the serotonergics evoke.. rather a kind of remembering how feeling used to be, detached slivers of the pains before they disappeared into depressed numbness. Again, it's not pleasant, those feelings eroded for a reason after all. But it's a light in the dark.

This shouldn't be too much of a surprise for Alzheimer medication. Depression has a neurodegenerative component, and it seems to be exactly that what memantine fixes. So in that sense it's the exact opposite of a regular antidepressant, which take feelings out of the equation. It's like the different philosophies you're offered in career counseling: fake-it-till-you-make-it versus get-out-of-your-own-way. Both can work, one of 'em has more integrity.

I like how @nepalnt21 put it. Yes, it's as if it generally reduces tolerance, to chemicals, to experiences, to worn out feelings. I can even smell my own body odor. Not because of lack of hygiene, but because I'm sensing a sensation otherwise repressed, removed by consciousness' redundancy filter. I realize now it was no coincidence the air smelled fragrant on my memantine walk last week. Smell is the repressed human sense. And memantine - rather than abruptly un-repressing, like a psychedelic would - creates awareness about the repressed process, by gently removing tolerance.

One paper I skimmed promised clinical trials for memantine for depression two years ago. I hope it makes it through. Non-hedonic non-kidney-kiling ketamine is exactly what psychiatry needs.

I meant I took 90mg and went back to sleep, I don't think I made that clear. I guess that's a relevant factor for evaluating the headspace, I might have noticed more from the 90mg if I had an immediately preceeding sober state for contrast.

I've taken a couple doses of phenibut trying to make the day more pleasant. It indeed worked.. but the emotional confrontation was what assured me my mental state had changed.. now that's gone I'm in a sense closer to sobriety again, lol.

And just when I say that I'm finally noticing some mild dissociative floatiness. Phenibut might be contributing after all. Others report general synergy between dissociatives and phenibut, I've always found that hard to confirm since most dissociatives blow phenibut out of the water in terms of euphoria. But memantine's humble effect profile leaves plenty room for phenibut to meaningfully add something.

And of course if @Mjäll is right and dissociatives and benzodiazepines hugely crosspotentiate, then a GABA-B agonist is expected to enhance memantine.

Memantine isn't a full dissociative, it's rather like buprenorphine to morphine for example. Can be boring for people like me who are looking for a full on dissociative experience. And the insomnia is strong, at least as strong as with ketamine but due to a different mechanism, I think it's because of D2 agonism and the D3 preferring agonist pramipexole abolishes this by balancing dopamine out. But dopamine is funny anyways, in animal tests some had excitatory and others inhibitory D2 receptors. Don't know if this is same in humans.

It took way more than 100mg memantine for me to get some floatyness with eyes closed. No CEVs at all, no dissociative magic but perfect relief of opioid withdrawal.

I'd tolerate the "boredom" in itself, but it's rather hard to tolerate the boredom plus the tinnitus. I.e., for this amount of tinnitus, which is about as much as I'd get on any dissociative, I want more in return, really. My focus was on the novelty of the experience the first couple of doses, but my last dose I realized the bookkeeping just isn't favourable enough for me to continue using memantine as an alcohol replacement. Alcohol, as shitty as it is in many respects, isn't harsher on the broken inner ear than unfermented sugar.

So cheers to that, I suppose.

I might add that I didn't get any hangover from the 90mg. Which is to say that the hangover I spoke of before surely must have been due to the benzo. On the 90mg I had a bit of an afterglow the next day, and only a bit of an emotional down the day after that.

No problems with sleep on the 90mg dosed at like 4AM.

I’ll try to get this stuff, and will for sure if certain info written in this thread is correct.

But what I’m almost sure in advance from what I learned about it, it’s a a “high” and I’ll enjoy it as I enjoy both high and “high” of many substances but intend to try it an leave it there and mostly just use it for neuroprotecetive effects and opiod wd’s

Memantine isn't a full dissociative, it's rather like buprenorphine to morphine for example. Can be boring for people like me who are looking for a full on dissociative experience. And the insomnia is strong, at least as strong as with ketamine but due to a different mechanism, I think it's because of D2 agonism and the D3 preferring agonist pramipexole abolishes this by balancing dopamine out. But dopamine is funny anyways, in animal tests some had excitatory and others inhibitory D2 receptors. Don't know if this is same in humans.

It took way more than 100mg memantine for me to get some floatyness with eyes closed. No CEVs at all, no dissociative magic but perfect relief of opioid withdrawal.
I hear Memantine is very close to Amantidine, assuming this is fact you will need much more than 100 mgs for a full on dissociative experience I´m afraid .
As I´ve typed in some other thread I´ve been experimenting ( on and off ) with this compound for about a week ( still under 100mgs -since I get a LOT of unusual, unexpected , great effects from sub therapeutic dosing) or so and here´s what I found .
The only immediate downside which I´m stuck in for the time being is its corrosiveness ( specially when using powder from capsules sublingually, I´ll try an IR capsule one of these days and update anyways. ) .
Don´t get me wrong, it´s nothing unbearable or visible even ,yet , you can definitely feel it the day after. I can only compare it to the feeling you get when you drink some extremely hot beverage ...having done my research (PubChem and other sources in the net ) seems I won´t be solving this easily. Already tried turning it into a solution -positive effects are exactly the same ; burns less since it´s not concentrated all in the same place but ,come next day ,you´ll still feel it faintly spread all over your mouth . This makes me question the safety of my chosen ROA (sublingually ) .
As for the "positive effects" mentioned above ...it´s now been over one week ( with a few days off to assess the gravity of the "burn" ) and I can safely say that I´ve never came across any substance which "potentiates " Buprenorphine/benzos the way this does at subjectively low doses ( under 100 mgs ).
The last time I dosed, it was almost the whole capsule (2/3 at least ) ...late afternoon ( had already taken 4mgs Bupre + 10 mgs Diazepam that morning ). The feeling that sth is about to kick in takes 20 to 30 min. ( very unusual and subtle come up to which I have no point of reference btw ) ...after 1 hour you feel a very unusual clarity. It´s as if you had taken those numbing substances (Bupre+benzos ), and Amantidine somehow cancelled the fog/ slow mental processing and other negative side effects which usually come with long term Benzo + Bupre ab(use). Well into the experience, I felt incredible well, nodding out but feeling great at the same time, as if I had taken a full agonist basically .Mood elevation is very noticeable at 1 hour + into the experience ,albeit weird af .
This very noticeable mood improvement lasts for well over 3 hours on such dose. Keep in mind I´ve tried everything to get the most out of my Opiate maintenance meds -from muscle relaxers to DXM ,trammies, grapefruit etc, etc ... speak of which, here´s another example to make things clearer : I used to feel great when I added a moderate dose of Ketamine or MXE (as with Amantadine, also in the 100mgs range ) to Buprenorphine/benzos ,but every time I did that I was able to easily identify the sum of all its parts ...in here it is very different, it´s like I´m under the influence of a different substance altogether ( Bupre + benzos morph into sth else altogether . ).
This is a weird one indeed. To sum it up: proceed with care cause the little info on this is sparse and very subjective , there are reports of people having dosed 4Gs for a dissociative experience but I would dissuade people from doing this ...well, a quick visit to PubChem would suffice I think ,but my personal experience on such low doses already tells me that this has the potential to be taxing on the Heart for example. There is a discomfort there which comes and goes , even at just under 100mgs .Not quite increased Anxiety induced ,neither increase in heart rate ...it´s just a faint discomfort ...present nonetheless.
I apologise for the wall of text but thought I would put this up here since it might be as useful/helpful to some people as it´s been to me .

Stay safe !

Ok, still experimenting with Amantadine every now and then ,and I did not make this very clear in my last post (maybe it wasn´t even clear to me att lol ) .Thing is I´m basically using this , at sub therapeutic doses at times - others at therapeutic doses ( finally got to experiment with 100mgs/ just once though ) with the main goal of doing my Benzo/Sub taper ( whatever you´re about to read keep in mind that I´m still on Bupre and Benzos ( the equivalent of 15-20 mgs of Diazepam on average ) .
I did however experimented with other uses such as : " potentiation"(of ) /" Interaction with other substances I was able to score ( streets )/get scripted ) .
Believe it or not the addict in me is yet to allow me to take it as prescribed ( even though there is some issues with it being relatively corrosive when opting for the R(s)OA I do -refrained from IVing it for obvious reasons btw) ... having said this ,all the times I took this drug I either took it sublingually or snorted it -I believe I haven´t read a single trip report on the latter ( Nasal Amantadine) and curiosity took the best of me ( clearly not condoning this since everything within Reason told me not to do it to begin with) .

At the time I came across these capsules I was just curious since I had heard about the substance before ,little did I know the many potential uses I will be attributing to this substances below .
Without further due I´ll begin with the " Pros" :
- 1st ,in no particular order , would have to be "Mood elevation " - ( to be expected ) effects come quicker snorted but ,between that and sublingual , I would establish an average time for the effects to fully kick in at 20 minutes ( give or take ).
I take the Bupre/benzo "am ".Top up with Amantadine sometime "pm " so this omnipresent umbrella effect must be potentiation of the dose of said substances I took just a few hours prior .Very noticeable each and every time ( even at the lower doses ) ; last time I snorted 100 mgs I even feared not having easy access to this substance cause I´m running out of capsules and convincing my GP that I´m suffering from Parkinson´s is sth I´m not quite sure how to approach .
- Another very noticeable one pro is the aforementioned "Potentiation " of the following substances which seemed safe at the following doses : 1 day I took 2/3 of my usual bupre intake ( around 3-4 mgs spreaded out during the day ) in the morning . This time ,instead of the benzo I took some Atarax (Hydroxyzine -lower end , 25 mgs ), few hours after dosed the Amantadine ( 60 -80 mgs eyeballed )...few hours later in the afternoon I took 1 benzo ( 10 mgs diazepam) + 2 x 50mgs + 1 x 100mgs Tramadol ...around 6 -7 pm I was in what I would deem as "recreational territory " ...recreational enough to wish to repeat the experience. Let it be known that Tramadol does not potentiate the others like it did on that day, not even close, Trams are hit or miss here, sometimes I get some glow from mixing it with Bupre ,others -nil, same as having taken jack sh*t .
I did however repeat the experience couple days later, just to be sure about placebos and short term side effects and things of that nature - got the exact same potentiation as opposed to an accumulation of the various substances´s effects .
Put it like this -never any combo missing an opiate agonist tricked me into feeling as if I was in that Zone. Not even remotely close. It´s a very weird zone though ...like doing some new opiate agonist for the 1st time ...the dreamy nature of the experience is there -that fine line between being awake and dreaming from one sec to the next - so is the well being of an opiate agonist however alien and strange as it may feel .
- Another aspect which did not became clear to me in the 1st few times I tried Amantadine with Bupre/Diazepam was its analgesic effects ...I have a couple herniated disks which at times give me trouble and I certainly can feel them when my work out is moderate/intense ,specially at my age - the other day it was moderate enough to have me feeling all sore basically ...upon taking the Amantadine I no longer felt any muscle ,disk, stomach discomfort I had been having that day ...all moderate pain which the buprenorphine didn´t solve earlier on, Amantadine did -everything . Just like when I was on Heroin ...the analgesic effects of this combination are sth which should not be ignored especially since I hear a lot of people struggling with Fibro and such ( and without easy solutions ). I reckon this combo of relatively easy to obtain substances would solve their problems . Again, not experience enough to be 100% accurate .

As for the " Cons " ...I should probably not be snorting this ...I´ve researched this enough to know that it irritates the eyes (inclusive ) ,and for some reason, upon snorting it, 1 hour later or so I feel this irritation as when you´re exposed to some corrosive vapours ...not enough to dissuade you from doing it though.
The biggest "Con " which makes me afraid to try ,says, half a gram in one sitting is this heart discomfort which is present 4 to 5 hours after dosing ...it´s actually interesting cause you´re feeling great but at the same time there´s this discomfort which feels unusual -again , from Web research, I know Amantadine can cause arrythmias and things of that nature ...it´s not increase/decrease in heart rate ,that never worried me much ...it´s a constant feeling which makes you feel can turn into sth unpleasent/unpredictable if dose is increased by much .

And here it is. I apologise for both the rather redundant wall of text , and for not trying 1 kg in one sitting and typing back any subsequent breakthrough alienation/revelation 😂.
Nothing eventful here ... yet, if , for example, somebody with chronic pain reads this boring wall of text and decides to try Amantadine + Bupre under supervision (and as prescribed preferably ) and subsequently finds relief from her/his discomfort ..."mission accomplished !" you know ?

Random little report:

A couple of weeks ago I had taken the normal 30mg of Memantine, had a run in the evening and a toke at night. I had a peculiarly bodily high, it felt like some sort of delayed runner's high. Opioid highs aren't my thing anyway, but there it was.

I normally don't get runner's high, not sure why. And I'm also not sure whether or not these three activities had crossed each other before. Maybe there are other factors, no clue.

But it's an interesting experiment in case there are others who don't get runner's high. Combine with Memantine and weed and report back. :)

Figuring it's gonna be a quiet, cool summer day which might not come along again anytime soon, I've taken 150mg of Memantine, over three hours ago.

At this dose at least it feels different from 30mg. There are hints of dopaminergic action, and the field of vision has a slight firmness to it, reminiscent but alas dissimilar from the dissociative state. So it's a bit disappointing, might as well make an acid microdose day out of it.

What's nice though is that it takes away my hangover tonal tinnitus and turns it into static. Which is what would be expected from a kind of super-magnesium molecule.

I guess there's much more cross-tolerance between Memantine and the ACHs than I had hoped. Of course it's just all targeting the glutamatergic system.